Arrow of Cupid

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Enzian
Enzian
11 Followers

"Feels wonderful. Do my breasts."

He reached under her, rubbing the oil between her breasts, lubricating her nipples, hardening instantly as his hands smeared the warm almond oil over her.

He gently put his penis against her pussy, just touching her labia, the soft oily mushroom rubbed lengthwise against her, the spring in his penis holding it against her pussy, up toward her clitoris. She flushed, her pussy woke up and swelled. Shifting her body, she caught his penis with her pussy, and it slid in a little bit, bumping her clitoris on its way in. The next stroke pushed up into her an inch, the next all the way in, slowly, easing it all the way, deep in, the outrageous feeling of fullness, pushing in and out of her vagina.

After a minute he pulled back, leaving her feeling empty. "Take a look at this," he said.

"Looks like a big silver bullet."

"It is a big silver bullet. It's a dummy round from a 30 millimeter GAU gatling gun, from an A-10 aircraft. Got it at Grafenwoehr. Completely harmless. It's got the most perfect conical point for opening you up. See how it's nice and blunt at the tip? Using this thing, I can open your ass, slowly, painlessly. You'll love it. I've used it on myself. You can trust me. Can I put it in you?"

"I'm a little scared. Tell me you'll stop if I don't like it."

"I wouldn't hurt you, Patti. You're my girl. Put your fingers around it. This is what I'm going to put in you.

She gingerly touched the slick surface, its shiny chrome smoothness spread her thumb and forefinger apart.

"You're putting this thing in my ass?"

"Yeah. I'm putting it in your ass. Up to the cartridge line."

"Oh God."

"Gonna let me do this, Patti?"

"Yeah, if it doesn't hurt me. I'm trusting you not to hurt me."

"Lean over, and play with your clitoris, Patti."

She put her face back in the pillow, and touched her index finger to the hood of her clitoris. He put almond oil on the bullet, and touched her anus with his greasy finger, pushing the little sphincter like a button, round and round, tapping it gently, probing it with the meat of his index finger.

"Oh, this is so kinky.," she said.

He touched the tip of the bullet to her sphincter. She flinched a little. He gently pushed it in, just enough to dilate her pucker a tiny bit. He took the bullet away, and put his penis in her asscrack, rubbing the head up and down, slipping up as far as her back, long strokes, no penetration, his hips jutting forward behind her, as she groaned into the pillow, her finger moving faster, her back arching and bending, the muscles of her ass and thighs rippling under her skin.

He put the bullet back into her bottom, about half an inch, dilating her bottom, pouring a little more oil onto her crack and the slowly pistoning bullet, pushing a little deeper, opening her a little wider.

"God, this is amazing." she said. "This doesn't hurt a bit. But it's so nasty. I can't believe you're doing me in the butt with a bullet. Oh, God. I can feel it in my pussy. I feel so full. Oh God, how far have gone in?

"About halfway."

"Every time you push it in, I feel like I have to poop. Oh... oh... it's stretching me."

"You do it for a while."

She reached back and took the bullet in her hand. She slowly pushed it in, up to the cartridge line.

"There. Far enough."

"It itches."

"Let me do something. Pull it out."

He went to the fridge and took out a cube of ice. "Hold still. This will be cold." He rubbed the ice cube with his fingers, to get the piece wet, and put the ice cube up against her stretched anus.

"Oh, it feels so good." she said.

He took the ice away, threw it in the sink, and brought her a towel to wipe herself. He hit the CD changer, and Modern Jazz Quartet came on, the melancholy strains of Dido's Lament.

"Lovely" she said, turning around, sitting on the towel, wrapping the yukata around her. "What is it?"

"Purcell. When I am Laid in Earth. Dido and Aeneas. Know the legend?"

"Yeah. Dido. She was the queen of Carthage. Loves Aeneas, he leaves her, she commits suicide."

"She loves Aeneas too much. He can't handle it."

"I think I love you too much, Jamie. Letting you put it in my poor ass."

"You loved it. Mostly did it to yourself."

They sat in silence, drinking the wine, listening to the music, the sounds of the traffic below them.

"Have you really put the bullet up your ass, Jamie?"

"Yeah. Sometimes, when I masturbate."

"Have you ever done it with a guy?"

"No. But I'll tell you this, the ass is the most neglected part of the body. All those lovely sensory nerves, so much fun people never want to have. Most people don't have a clue how much pleasure the ass can be."

"My last boyfriend wouldn't touch my ass. He was a boob guy. And as you can see, I'm not the most well endowed girl in the boob department. I always hated it when he would look at those girls with boob jobs so obvious it wasn't funny."

"You're beautful to me.. You're the prettiest girl I've ever been close to."

"I can't believe I just had a bullet in my ass. Can I get a Purple Heart?"

They both laughed. He went to the fridge again. "Want more wine?," he asked, his head in the fridge.

"I guess so. What was I was drinking?"

He came out, his bathrobe flapping around his knees. "Pinot Grigiot."

"Seducing my poor butt with Pinot Grigiot. How could you?"

"Nya-hah-hah." He poured her some more wine, poured himself a generous slug. "Here's to you and me. Going where man has never gone before."

"Cheers. You pervert."

"Pervert yourself. I saw you enjoying it. You don't fool me. Let me put the wine back in the fridge."

When he came back, she was kneeling on the pillow again, his yukata bunched up around her waist, the curves of her naked backside open to him. He turned down the dimmer switch even lower, almost off. Her mouth was half in the pillow below her head as she said, "Jamie, I want you to fuck me in the ass. I want to do this for you... Jamie? .... do you love me?"

"I do love you, Patti. You're my girl. I wouldn't hurt you. Don't be afraid."

"I'm sort of afraid."

"I couldn't bear to hurt you. You're my girl, you're wearing my yukata. You're the finest girl I've ever made love to. No lie. I'm going to give you a code word. If it hurts too much, I want to to say 'green'. I'm not going to stop for anything else. I'm going to fuck you in the ass, It will hurt some, but it's worth it. This is going to hurt, a little. Just like losing your cherry. I'm going to make it as easy on you as I can. Still want to do this? Just say 'green', and I'll stop. And we'll play some other game. Clear on this?"

"Uh, huh. Green means stop" she said, her mouth almost muffled in the pillow.

He oiled himself, and oiled the bullet again. Gradually sawing the bullet again into her anus, he added more oil, putting his oiled index finger into her rectum, as she softly cried into the pillow, her breasts shaking, her buttocks clenching around his finger, more oil, the bullet again, her hands clutched her own buttocks, spreading them apart. He oiled his penis, and placed the bulb against her anus, gently probing her, his meat slowly entering the tight ring of flesh. She lifted her head and openly sobbed, her fists clenched beside her face, then her right hand darted down between her legs, to her clitoris, feverishly rubbing herself.

"Oh, you bastard. Oh you bastard. Fucking my ass. It hurts."

"Not until you say green."

"I know. It's so intense. Don't stop."

He pulled out and re-oiled himself. Putting his hands on her hips, he gently maneuvered himself up to her inner sphincter, pushing back and forth, against the stubborn ring.

"This is the tough part, baby. Push out, like you're pooping. And the pain will stop."

She screamed sharply into the pillow, summoned her will, relaxed herself, and pushed back slightly, his penis rushed in, past the sphincter. He pulled back again. She began to cry again, the tears running down her cheeks.

"Oh my God. Oh my God. You've really fucked my ass. Oh my God. Don't stop now."

He pulled out, she felt an enormous rush of pleasure as he withdrew, a sucking emptiness. He re-oiled himself, and gently pushed back in, gently nudging her inner ring, rocking against it, slowly pushing it open. She bawled, sobbing into the pillow, pushing herself back against him, oh, oh, and lifted her ass, her toes flexing, as he pried open her last resistance, the thickness of his penis stabbing into her bowel, she breathed in and screamed into the pillow, one, two, again and again, as he traversed the last distance into the darkness of her rectum, the consuming feeling, Jamie's white hot pushing penis her entire focus, the pleasure of the motion of his cock sawing her guts, the final push, all the way in, his pelvis crushing against the soft curve of her buttocks, the perfect realization of his throbbing penis spurting hot semen into the void of her bowel, her finger on her clitoris pushed fiercely down, and she bit into the pillow, a deep-throated cry, as she came again, jerking, her anus spasming against the circumference of his penis, clamping painfully down on him, her entire body writhing and cramping, her little breasts swaying, her feet pointing down like a ballerina en pointe, her blazing soul, wrapped around him, her knees flexed, her ass on fire.

He slowly withdrew, taking the corner of the towel to wipe her ass, her anus flexing, spasming, open. He squeezed her shoulderblades, and murmured in her ear "It's all over. It's all over. You're my girl, Patti. You done good."

She got up from the chair, and staggered into the bathroom, sitting down on the toilet, still crying. She blew her nose while she sat there, cum leaking from her rectum, looking up tearfully at him as he turned on the shower.

"C'mere, sweetie."

He stood her in the shower, washing her back, massaging her under the warm water, her cramped muscles relaxing, her palms against the shower wall, rinsing her ass and pussy with the showerhead.

"It really did hurt."

"I said it would."

"I came, you know."

"Nobody cums their first time."

"I really did. One of the best orgasms of my life."

"Bullshit."

"No, really. You're amazing, Jamie."

She turned around and kissed him, putting her tongue into his mouth, probing him, pulling him to her naked body, her breasts pressed against him, her crotch pushed toward him.

"I can't believe we did it. You took my anal virginity, and made me like it."

"You'll remember me every time you sit down this week."

"I think you'll remember me for the rest of your life. Cause I'm not going away, you pervert."

"Oh, really?"

"You bastard. I think I love you.," standing on her tiptoes to kiss him.

___

They sat on the couch, open boxes of order-in Chinese food in front of them on the coffee table. Patti slept contentedly against Jamie's shoulder, his arm around her, Dmitri the cat jumped up on the table, sniffed at the remains of the moo shoo pork.

"Get outta there, Dmitri."

The cat looked back at him. While Jamie carried Patti to his bed, and tucked her in, Dmitri stole a chunk of pork and ran under the sofa to eat his prize. Jamie put the dinner away in the fridge. He turned off the lights, and crept into bed beside her. Sounds of traffic outside, the shifting lights on the ceiling. Dmitri the cat came in, and curled up at Patti's feet.

Enzian
Enzian
11 Followers
12