Art

Story Info
Sue learns to enjoy displaying herself.
19.2k words
4.55
41.5k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
d_o_m
d_o_m
2 Followers

This is one of a series of stories with titles, and intended storylines, based on principal subjects taken in General Certificate of Education (GCE) Advanced Level examinations in England and Wales, usually at the age of eighteen. Success in these exams qualifies the student to go on to study at a university or art college. The first story is Mathematics; others will include Chemistry, English, Geography and so on.

*

Arthur and I met at a friend's dinner party where we were seated next to each other and enjoyed each other's company, so I wasn't surprised to get a 'phone call from him a few days later, inviting me out for a drink. It was another pleasant occasion where we learned more about each other and found much in common. I was an art teacher at a secondary school and Arthur was a graphic designer, so we had some common ground to begin, but we established that we also had similar tastes in books, music and other things.

It looked like the basis for a good friendship at least, but all that changed the first time we went to bed together and found how compatible we were physically too. There was none of the difficulty there often is the first time: we started off with a prolonged session of deep kissing and stroking, which we both found highly pleasurable, and I discovered that his tongue was skilled at working my pussy while I felt inspired when sucking and licking his sweet cock. For the first time in my life I experienced the satisfaction and excitement of mutual orgasms.

From then on we were inseparable and we soon began living together. The sex was superb, and we found great pleasure in studying each other's bodies: I am quite slim but with largish breasts that I think are too saggy but which Arthur adored. He made me shave off all of my pubes so that he could see my cunt clearly, but I wasn't happy about going out with no panties, despite his pleas (he didn't try to force me). He liked my body so much that if he didn't wake up with an erection he developed one while he watched me dress, which made me proud of showing off to him at home.

I loved looking at his body too: he was slim too, with pale skin and soft blond hairs that gleamed in the light. He had a beautiful cock, not just as a sex organ but aesthetically: it was circumcised so the long pink column was crowned with a clearly-defined purple head. I think it was larger than average (I hadn't much to compare it with) and it fitted me perfectly.

We were in our early twenties and neither of us wanted children yet but we enjoyed practising for producing them. We had sex at least once a day, unless I had the curse, when I usually relieved him orally, and Sundays we sometimes spent hours pleasuring each other. He seemed able to delay his ejaculation almost indefinitely, which he claimed was because his cirmumcision had de-sensitised his cock: whatever the reason it was a definite bonus for me because he could make me come several times before he did. At first I felt guilty but he assured me that his climax was not always welcome to him because it meant that the fun had to stop, at least for a while, and he seemed to derive almost as much satisfaction from my orgasms as I did.

Things changed one Saturday morning after he had pleasured me very satisfactorly and I was lying on the bed with him, enjoying the afterglow and the feeling of his thick spunk trickling from my happy cunt. I had my head on his chest and was toying with his soft cock when I felt it begin to stir again. Pleased with my ability to make it recover, I watched it swelling between my fingers, and suddenly felt an extraordinary feeling of desire for his cock - not just to have it shagging me but to be able to watch and play with it.

I moved down and traced its shape with my tongue, tasting the juices of our love making. I gave it a good clean and then lifted my head to admire, no worship, it as I ran my fingers over its proud form. 'I want to paint your cock.' I said and I heard the smile in his voice as he replied:'Feel free, but it might take a few sittings if you want it erect.'

'I'll take some photographs and use those for reference.' I suggested, and ran off to find my expensive SLR, praying that there would be plenty of film. Fortunately there was and I went back to the bedroom to find him gently stroking his cock to keep it hard.

Astonishingly I experiemced a feeling of possessive jealousy - that was my cock he was fondling! I went to work and took two rolls of film of his proud cock before he complained that he could not keep it up any longer. I put down the camera and sucked him into my hungry mouth, then softly, slowly, gently I sucked and licked and kissed his gorgeous manhood. 'Don't you dare come until I say.' I ordered, and then spent nearly two hours giving and receiving intense pleasure. From time to time he groaned and I backed off until he pressed my head back onto him.

His cock grew harder and bigger than I had ever seen before and his seminal fluid continuously seeped from his slit. When I eventually finished him off he blasted an excitingly stupendous volume of his love cream into my thirsty mouth. I came hard with the thrill of it. He soon went soft but I still couldn't leave him alone: I diligently cleaned all of his cock and bollocks and then kissed them avidly until he drew me up into his arms:'Thank you for an incredible experience,' he murmured,' but I need to recover and replace all of the fluid I've lost.'

'It's not been lost.' I argued licking my lips with pleasure, but I let him go off to the kitchen. He came back with two mugs of coffee and I still couldn't take my eyes from that weapon hanging from his loins.

We had planned to do some gardening today but I told Arthur that I had some shopping to do, and I wanted the photos developed too. 'I don't think the film processors will let you have pornographic shots.' he warned, and I was so disappointed that he offered to take them into the office and process them there while nobody was about.

He dropped me off at our local shopping centre on his way and I went to the sports shop to buy him a couple of pairs of Lycra cycling shorts. While I was there I noticed some white ladies' shorts that were almost transparent and had an idea. I left the shop and 'phoned him on his mobile:'Arthur, what hip size are you?' 'I haven't the foggiest idea.' he replied.'Why do you need to know?'

'Have you got a tape measure?' I continued, and then had to wait while he found one:'Thirty nine inches' he reported,'but that's wearing jeans.' I rang off and went back into the shop where the assistant translated his hip measurement into women's sizes (I didn't explain why) and I bought two pairs of shorts that I thought would fit him.

When we got home I told him that I had bought him some shorts to wear in the garden and gave him a pair. He went to change but I explained that they had to be worn without pants, and I needed to check the fit, so he tooked off his jeans and pants and slid on the shorts. They were perfect: they fitted him quite snugly but had comfortable room for his cock, which I was delighted to see was quite visible - especilly to me as I was staring at it.

'Are they the right size?' I asked anxiously, and was relieved when he said that they were, if a bit tighter than he usually wore shorts. As he looked down I realised that he had no idea how sheer they were and I wasn't going to point it out in case he was unhappy with showing so clearly.

I put on a thin crop top, wihout a bra as I knew he would appreciate that, and a brief pair of pink shorts (cursing that I hadn't thought to buy some of the thin white ones for myself - I compensated by wearing a lacy thong that would show at the back of my shorts whenever I bent over). I joined him in the garden and found lots of jobs that involved bending, and was pleased to notice the interest he began showing in my bum.

It was a beautifully sunny spring day and the heat was making me feel very rIan. We only had one set of neighbours who could see into our garden, another young couple, so I soon shed my top and worked topless, my swaying tits drawing appreciative looks from Arthur:'I have a feeling that we aren't going to get as much gardening done as we intended.' he observed. 'Oh sorry,'I responded,'Do you want me to cover up?' and grinned at him. 'No, please don't, but accept that it's your fault that we won't complete our tasks.'

'You can talk.' I retaliated, nodding at the front of his shorts where his erection was poking the head of his cock against the thin fabric and clearly showing the details of his helmet. He looked down and then laughed:'You naughty girl.' He looked around to make sure that we were not being seen and then pulled down the front of his shorts and pointed his cock at me:'Is this what you wanted to see?'

I felt a rush of heat and wetness between my thighs and my legs went weak. I grabbed his cock and dragged him into the kitchen, where I tore off my shorts and thong and bent over the dining table:'Please!' I pleaded, and sighed with relief when he slid into me, up to the hilt. There was nothing gentle about the rogering he gave me but that was just what I wanted: I came twice before he let go and I felt warm spunk squirt into me. 'Thank you.' I murmured, and he replied:'My pleasure.' while he continued to slide his still half-hard cock in and out of my sloppy cunt.

We cleaned ourselves and had a cold drink before returning to the garden, where we worked more conscientiously although both of us enjoyed eyeing each other's bodies. Freed of the constraints of a bra, my nipples expanded pleasantly and I made sure to keep out of Arthur's reach. I persuaded him to do a little more tidying to the pruning of our fruit trees so that I could watch his cock straining at his shorts' material as he stretched up to reach the branches.

After we had finished, we showered and he suggested that we go out to eat 'to reward ourselves for our work' and I agreed on condidion that I selected his clothes. He looked apprehensive but accepted and was relieved when I chose a crisp white shirt and a pair of slacks from his side of the wardrobe. 'I think I've grown out of these.' he observed, as I handed him the trousers.' 'Try them,' I insisted,'No - no pants.' I was pleased to see that I was right: they were a bit tight around the waist but the thin fabric clearly outlined his cock - I could even see that he was circumcised.

'I think you only want me for my cock.' he grinned. 'No,' I reassured him,'but I think I have fallen in lust with it.' and off we went to the restaurant. I was disappointed because when we sat down at the table I could no longer see his cock easily, so I had to content myself with feeling it from time to time. He said that I wasn't being fair and that I should take off my underwear too and as I couldn't really argue I went to the loo and removed my bra and panties.

I looked in the large mirror and was surprised how visible my dark areolae were - and I would have to be careful not to bend down in my short skirt! I returned to the table, conscious of a couple of glances at my swaying tits from other men diners and rejoined Arthur:'You look very sexy Sue.' he commented and it made me feel very good. I squeezed his cock again and he responded by sliding his hand up my skirt and briefly stroking my cunt - and it made me feel even better.

I surreptitiously undid a button on my blouse, and a little later another, so that by the time the main course arrived my blouse was open to below my tits, and I was taking every opportunity to lean forward so that Arthur could get a good view. I didn't realise for some time that the two couples on the table next to ours were also enjoying the exposure and when I did notice them they all, men and women, gave me an encouraging smile! As you can imagine after all this (and Arthurs' hand occasionally straying up my skirt) I was feeling tempted to ravish him over the table. His cock had risen to the occasion too and was hot and throbbing under my exploring fingers.

After we had finished and the waiter had taken his card, Arthur said:'Thank you for a delightful evening.' but I surprised him by saying:'It's not over yet, I want to go for a drink.' He look startled and then, guessing that I had something special in mind, commented:'Anything for you, darling.'

We went to a new place that called itself a wine bar but was really a smart pub. It was fairly busy but I was pleased to see that there was a stool available at the bar and I hoisted myself onto it, and Arthur looked down and got the message: even from above me he could almost see my soaking slit, and anybody lower than him was going to get a great view. He leaned down to whisper and I expected some comment about my exhibitionism but he simply murmured:'I adore you.' and stood back up to order our drinks; and I felt a great surge of affection for him.

I was feeling excited but also very nervous about what I was doing but that soon went as I realised that anybody seeing my display was being discreet. Nobody stared and the men (and, to my surprise, women) who could see were just taking little, if frequent peeks. I leaned back a little and allowed my legs to drift slightly further apart, then remembered that my blouse was still unbuttoned and most of my tits were on display too. I looked along the bar and noticed a good-looking older man enjoying the view: as I caught his eye he smiled in appreciation and I felt a thrill of mischief run through me.

Arthur said:'I'm off to the loo.' and I shot off the stool. He looked surprised but I whispered that I couldn't stay here on my own and he nodded understanding. We both went off and I waited in the Ladies' until I was sure he would be back at the bar before I returned. As I was making my way back, two young men standing next to my path made no secret of their peering into my cleavage and I shook my boobs gently for their enjoyment. As I was displaying my charms to the people in the pub, I took the opportunity to admire Arthur's cock in his thin trousers: it was hard and generously producing fluid, judging by the growing wet patch at the end.

We stayed until 'last orders', by which time I was feeling slightly squiffy but fortunately Arthur had kept to soft drinks because he was driving. He opened the passenger door for me and as I dropped into the passenger seat my legs splayed widely and he was treated to a splendid view of my swollen and soaking cunt. We both stopped to appreciate our enjoyment for a while but there was a group of youths approaching so I slid my legs into the car and he closed the door.

As he drove away I reached over and slid down his zip and pulled out his hard, leaking cock and stroked it gently. He groaned with pleasure and slid his hand up my skirt and slid two fingers into me, at which all the excitement of the evening exploded into a spectacular orgasm. I pushed his fingers hard into me and clamped my legs around his hand as I came. As I lay panting, Arthur said:'This has been the best day of my life.' and I replied:'It's not over yet.' and gave his throbbing cock a squeeze.

As we were getting out of the car at home, he gave me an envelope and said:'Don't forget your photographs.' which I had indeed in the pleasures of the day. I left it on the hall table as we made our way to bed.

We quickly undressed and then I waited until Arthur was lying down before I laid down in the opposite direction, ready for a bout of soixante-neuf. I made him leave on the light so that I could admire his stiff cock as he administered oral attention to my welcoming cunt. I squeezed slimy fluid out of him and spread it over his flesh, giving his cock a delicious sheen and a delightfully slippery feel, and was pleased that he produced a good supply of lubrication as I massaged his proud flesh. I feasted my eyes on the head, now a deep rich purple, like a Roman senator's robe. I let it stand free for a while, watching it throb in time to his pulse - oh how beautiful it was.

I gripped it tightly as he brought me to my first climax of this session, a modest one but we knew that subsequent ones would be more violent. Then I popped the head of his cock into my mouth and traced the prominent contours of his smooth helmet with the tip of my tongue, and heard him groan in appreciation. I wished that I could watch myself sucking his cock, and decided to try and photograph it somehow. Then all coherent thought left me as my second climax began to build.. When we eventually fell asleep I had both the sweet taste of his spunk and his soft cock in my mouth.

I awoke early, sensing his cock growing and swelling in my mouth - what an exciting sensation that was. I gently encouraged it, then felt Arthur stir and begin to lap at my cunt. What a brilliant start to a new day. I was feeling energetic and for once managed to claim a mouthful of love cream before I climaxed. We showered and had breakfast before dressing. While we ate our cereal and sipped our coffee I took the opportunity to study his cock some more - I couldn't seem to get enough of it, and he generously sat so that I could enjoy a good view.

We had decided to catch up on our gardening. Arthur put on his second pair of new shorts and went outside, then I looked out a very brief pair of yellow bikini bottoms and carefully cut out all of the lining before putting them on and checking in the mirror - yes, every wrinkle of my prominent cunt lips showed clearly. Wearing nothing else but a pair of trainers I went out to join him.

We hadn't been working long when Sarah, our neighbour, appeared and called out a greeting:'Topless gardening then!' she yodelled. 'Yes - do you mind?' I asked, and she reassured me that it would not:'I am sure Ian wouldn't mind either but he is working this morning.' She went back inside and reappeared soon afterwards in just a brief pair of shorts, her perky little breasts attracting Arthur's admiring attention.

She was only able to work near the house, so that her other neighbours, an older couple, couldn't see her. After a while, Arthur found it necessary to work near her and began to chat to her over the fence. I ducked down so that Sarah couldn't see me and crawled along until I was in front of Arthur, then slid down his shorts and took his cock into my mouth. He stuttered over what he was saying and then managed to keep talking normally to Sarah.

I rubbed his cock with my hand as well as working my mouth over the end, so that he would come quickly, and the combined physical and visual stimui soon had him spurting, as he covered his grunt of pleasure with a false-sounding cough. I rose to my feet still licking my lips and asked the other two if they would like a cold drink and they accepted. While we sipped at our beers, Sarah leaned on the fence, her two stiff little nipples trained on Arthur as she studied his shorts, and I felt a little shiver of excitement at her provocative behaviour. I took the opportunity to bend over with my legs straight and my rear pointing to them and when I stood up and turned I could see that they had both been studying my intimate details. If this displaying went on much more I was going to be showing a wet patch, a thought which did nothing to prevent it.

We went back to gardening but I think that all of us had other things on our minds. When it was time for me to put the dinner on to cook I asked Sarah if she would like to share ours, as she was alone, and she gratefully acccepted. When I went in to prepare the food, I took a quick shower and then put on a brief crop top, which I knew from experience had a tendency to ride up over my boobs if I didn't move carefully.

Sarah had a shower too and came in wearing a small shirt tied loosely beneath her tits, which I could see was going to come undone without constant attention, cheeky bitch. Arthur didn't shower, for which I was glad - the smell of fresh male sweat was a distinct turn on.

d_o_m
d_o_m
2 Followers