Art Appreciation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Consuela wasn't as tight as Vanessa was, but Vanessa didn't have the fine control of her inner muscles like Consuela did.

Mike thrust in and out of Consuela with increasing speed and force. Consuela lunged her butt back to meet his thrusts. Soon Mike was pounding his cock into the very talented pussy of Consuela as hard and fast as he could. When he felt her come, he let himself go with a flurry of super fast thrusts. When he was done, Consuela collapsed up beside Vanessa and lay there panting. Vanessa was just as limp, Consuela's oral ministrations having brought the redhead to a shattering series of climaxes.

Mike lay down beside Vanessa again. This time, he wrapped his arms around her, snuggling close as he drifted off to sleep.

Vanessa rolled over to face Mike and put her arms around him. Consuela was already softly snoring and drooling into her pillow. Vanessa lightly stroked Mike's face with her fingertips and kissed him lightly on the mouth. Then she closed her eyes and went happily to sleep. In the morning, Vanessa woke up curled up to Consuela's back, and Mike was snuggled close up behind her. Vanessa stretched her legs out cautiously, and wriggled over to face Mike. He was already awake. "Good morning sunshine." he whispered. Vanessa smiled back and kissed him lightly.

Mike pulled away and slid out of the bed. He reached out a hand to pull Vanessa out of bed. Consuela rolled onto her back and began snoring again. Mike put his finger to his lips and took Vanessa by the hand, tiptoeing out of the bedroom and downstairs.

Vanessa giggled softly as he pulled her into the downstairs bathroom and started the shower. "I have a burning desire to scrub your back." Mike said with a straight face. Vanessa had to cover her mouth with her hands to smother her laughter. Mike did indeed wash her back, and as much of the rest of her as he could, while she did the same with him. At the last, they stood in the shower kissing as the water ran down their bodies unheeded.

Dried and wrapped in towels, Mike and Vanessa bustled around the kitchen making breakfast. The smell of the coffee woke Consuela, she stumbled to the bathroom for a much needed shower etc.

When she came downstairs, she was wearing Mike's bathrobe and nothing else. Vanessa jumped up from the table and greeted her friend with a kiss. "Good morning!" she chirped.

"Morning." mumbled Consuela; she was still not quite awake. Mike leaned over her shoulder as she sat at the table. He put a plate of waffles in front of her. "Morning." he said. She turned her face his was, so Mike kissed her and gave her tittie a squeeze.

Mike sat down and started eating.

"These are GOOD!" exclaimed Consuela as she took her first bite of the waffles.

Mike pointed at Vanessa. "She made the waffles, I just made the coffee and eggs." 6 Vanessa shrugged and kept on eating.

When the breakfast was done and the table cleared, Vanessa came up to Mike. "We have classes this afternoon, so we'd better get going."

Mike pulled her close with one arm and kissed her hard. He slid his hand inside her towel and cupped her pubic mound with his hand, his fingers finding her clit with unerring accuracy. The redhead lifted up on her toes and moaned.

"Are you sure you have to go right now?" Mike asked wickedly.

Vanessa clutched his head in both hands and kissed him fiercely. "OK, I suppose we can wait a while."

In the living room, Vanessa knelt on the couch while Mike stood behind her gripping her hips. Vanessa's red furred pussy was super tight, even in this position; Mike gave a low moan as he slid into her depths.

Consuela sat next to Vanessa on the couch and played with herself as she watched her once uptight friend get the crewing of her life.

Vanessa came rapidly, her pussy still supersensitive from the previous evening. Mike stroked on with a loping rhythm until he shuddered with his own climax.

Consuela scooted her hips to the edge of the couch and grabbed her knees, pulling herself wide open. "Me now!" she said.

Mike knelt beside the couch and guided his erection into her. Consuela clamped down on his shaft and sighed. Mike used his thumb LO rub and stroke her clit until the busty Mexican girl was yelping and talking very dirty and very rapidly in Spanish.

Mike screwed her hard and fast, grinding deep to splash his come against her cervix when he climaxed.

Afterwards, the girls cleaned up and dressed, Mike walked them to the door. "When will I see you again?" Mike asked Vanessa. "Sooner than you think." she said with a smile. "It seems I have a lot of catching up to do!"

Consuela winked at Mike. "And I'll have to come along for another ride."

Both girls kissed mike and got into the car. Mike opened the gates by remote control to let them out.

As they drove back to town, Consuela reached over and patted Vanessa on the thigh. "You and me, mija. We're going to make him so much in love with you that he won't stand a chance."

"What about you?" Vanessa asked. "He sure seemed to like what you did with him."

Consuela tweaked Vanessa's right nipple, almost causing her to swerve off the road. "Don't sweat it. I'll show you what to do."

Vanessa laughed lightly. "I'm sure you will."

Back at the house, Mike was taking a shower. He was feeling mighty lucky. Two for one was more than he had bargained for, but he damn sure wasn't going to complain!

12