Art Class

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jakladd
jakladd
402 Followers

He whispered in my ear that making love to me was like making love to himself as we are so similar. David continued to pump his cock devotedly in & out of my boy pussy as I kissed him back, returning his passion. We made love like this for quite some time till David slowly picked up his intensity and began fucking me in long, hard fiery strokes.

"Yeah David, fuck me, fuck me, fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck me" I moaned.

He came in a flood up my ass, I could feel the spasm of hot cum shoot from his dick. David collapsed on me as the last spurts shot from his cock. We kissed again and he quickly got over me and pulled his panties off & my panties down a bit and impaled his ass on my throbbing cock.

"You are a great piece of ass my friend, but next to sucking cock I love a dick in my hole" David said as he started to ride my cock.

Oh my, in the span of a few hours I was having some of the best sex in my life. My cock felt so good in David's ass and I rolled over on top of him to fuck him like a girl when my cock told me I was about to cum. I fucked him hard as he had his tongue in my ear and was kissing me all over. David wrapped his legs around me as I poured my sperm up his lovable little ass. I collapsed this time & we lay together with my cock up his ass as we cuddled & kissed.

My cock finally slid out of his ass and he kissed me & got up. He returned very quickly with the wine and his pipe. A few more tokes and we were drifting back into slumber, naked under his sheets (well nearly naked, as I loved being in the panties).

We slept in each other's arms very soundly with his bedroom door open. It was dark by the time we awoke again. David patted my cock and kissed me on the cheek and asked if I was hungry. We decided to scrounge what we could to get a bite to eat. David gave me a pair of thin gauze like sweat pants to wear & he put on a pair of gym shorts and we headed into the kitchen. We had a sandwich & a soda standing in the kitchen area by the counter.

After we finished David came up behind me and put his arms around me, rubbing his cock into my thinly coated ass and caressing and nuzzling my neck. He reached down and softly rubbed my cock. I turned and kissed him slow & soft. As we were making out (and grinding our hardening cocks into each other, we heard the door turn with keys as it opened.

In walked Jennifer. I was a bit embarrassed to be caught kissing David but he was not ashamed at all. We turned to greet her as we broke our embrace, but David took my hand and led me to meet her.

"Hi guys," she said in a melodic, hi I caught you voice.

"Jen, this is Tyler" David said as he introduced me.

"So this is the Tyler you've been telling me about. He does look like he could be your brother". Jen looked every bit as hot as I remember at school, wearing a tight top with no bra and luscious little nipples poking out and a tight pair of faded blue jeans.

"School's out & we are celebrating, care to join us" David said, pointing to a bottle of wine.

David led me to the couch and I sat down with Jen as he retrieved the pipe & the stash from the bedroom. David sat in the middle & we drank some more wine and did a few more bowls. Needless to say I was really high and a bit numb from the new sexual awakening and then to be there with a sizzling blondie like Jen was just flooring me.

"So did David seduce you like he told me he was going to," Jen asked me pointedly, yet with a little teasing to David in her voice.

David looked at me and spoke up to save me any embarrassment "I couldn't help myself" said David "he's such a hottie" as he squeezed my hand and rubbed my thigh.

"David has a voracious sexual appetite as you probably know by now," Jen said as she pushed David in jest.

I was still a bit looped & too embarrassed to say much. David leaned over and whispered something in Jen's ear.

She laughed & said "why not"! She got up any put some music on the stereo and started dancing with her wine glass in hand. She was gyrating to the music as David & I enjoyed the show. She set her glass down and seductively started taking her top off. I was in shock to see her naked titties on her lithe frame standing there before us. She was shaking like a stripper and she kneeled on the couch next to me.

"Don't be afraid, you can touch them if you like" she said as she leaned into me.

I slowly reached up and started caressing her divine little titties. They felt so good & she moaned softly as I fondled these sweet little orbs. She leaned closer to me and I took them one at a time in my mouth. David was fondling my cock through my pants as this was happening and I couldn't believed how buzzed I was and how much sex I was getting.

Jen got up and took off her pants, revealing her delightful panty covered ass and pussy. I caressed her lovely ass as David was now giving me a full-blown cock sucking. Jen grabbed my hand and pulled me up. She led me to her bedroom with David following close behind. She pulled down my gauze sweats to reveal my panty clad ass & cock.

"I see David has been up to his tricks again in my delicates drawer" Jen said as she stroked my cock and nuzzled her fine little titties into me. Jen turned around and ground her pantied ass up and down my panty clad cock. What an erotic feeling as I pulled my panties down a bit and felt my cock rub the crack of her silky ass as I kissed her neck and played with a tit in each hand from behind. She purred and David was now naked and rubbing his cock up my crack; talk about being the center of attention.

What a hot feeling. I fell with Jen against the edge of the bed and David produce some lube, greasing my cock at the same time he was greasing his. Jen impatiently wiggled her ass at me & I fingered it a bit as she pushed it at me. I would have been happy to fuck this little adorable hottie blondies pussy but as David related to me later that she really loves it up the ass, says she know why we are gay. I placed my cock head at the opening still marveling at the softest, roundest, sweetest, most feminine little ass I had ever seen or felt. I pushed my dick in and she moaned an ohhhhhhhh of delight. It was tight, but I could tell she was not new to a dick in her rosebud hole.

David was now humping my slightly sore ass, but I didn't care, I was in the middle (literally) of the greatest sex in my life. I felt so gay with David kissing my neck and his cock up my ass, but so horny to be ass fucking such a fine little babe.

We pumped in unison and we were both hard and a little sore, but as I came to realize about gay and bi guys, we cum a lot most every day, jacking off 2,3 & 4 times most days if no one was around to be with, so this was a pure bonus of man to man to woman sex and there had been a bit of slumbering and being high between our last cum shots several hours ago when David & I took turns fucking each other in the late afternoon (& that was after our initial suck off of each other).

Jen's ass grabbed my cock like it was a warm tight tunnel & the smell of David's & my sex intermingled with the sweet feminine aroma of Jennifer.

I was really high & really feeling like a naughty dog and I just started spurting my cum into Jens fine little asshole, no doubt being aroused by the sensation of having a dick pumping my tight hole. David was soon training me hard and grunting & moaning & pouring his cum up my ass. We all collapsed on the bed still impaled by cock.

Slowly my cock slid out of Jen's ass and David was still inside me. I felt possessed, however & had to taste Jen. I pulled myself down & started licking her gorgeous ass clean of my tasty cum. She rolled over and ground her neatly trimmed & nearly hairless pussy into my face. I ate her out with abandon as David was now following suit with his tongue up my ass. Eating a tasty pussy like Jen's was made even better by having my newfound boyfriend rimming my ass and cupping my balls.

I thought that I had killed Jen as David's tongue assault into my ass made me lick her cunt & clit like a madman & she was bucking like a horse on the bed and then just went limp. We were all really baked & really spent, but we had an incredible warm sensuous, satiated glow and mm mm mm about us, even Jen said this was intense.

We passed out on Jen's bed and slept in, it being Saturday. We I did start to rise & realize this wasn't a dream with sexy hot Jen next to me and David must have slept in his bed. He heard us stirring and walked in with a delightful huge boner. I was coming out of Jen's bathroom with quite a hard on my self. I guess a lot of sex begets even more sex. I walked over to the bed and with Jen lying there with her adorable titties showing I couldn't help but lay my cock on one and slowly & softly titty fuck her.

David was right there to & joined me laying his cock on her other soft titty with Jen saying, "oh my, boys, good morning". We stroked our boners on her pleasing orbs and David looked me in the eyes as Jen stroked our cocks and balls as we tittie fucked her.

David kissed me over her & reached down & grabbed my cock. I did likewise & soon we were jacking each other off over a surprised but smiling Jen. We tugged each others balls & jack each other's cocks in long firm strokes & we quickly were gushing cum almost simultaneously on each others hands, stomachs & all over Jen's remarkable little titties.

After this amazing cum shower we licked a bit off of Jen's tits and all headed for a real shower, Jen in hers & David & I showering together. David & I soaped each other up, especially our still semi hard cocks & our little asses. We were kissing having fun about our newfound relationship. I dressed and gathered my things saying goodbye to David & Jen, dazed by my orgy of bisexual activities.

I walked home dazed, yet glowing and still semi-hard. Matt was in when I walked in.

"Dude, where ya been?" he asked.

"Out" I said, if he only knew.

"You look like you been done, you get laid?" he inquired. I nodded & burst out in a huge grin.

"Dude – who"! he asked. Now I was in a pickle, couldn't really tell him about David.

"Jen Adams" I beamed.

"No!" Matt screeched. "Where, how, when, what – tell me"!

"I just accidentally hooked up with her – she is amazing" I replied. Jen is amazing and a hottie but I really couldn't tell Matt about my tryst with David. "Best sex in my life" I continued trying to conceal the other part.

"Doesn't she live with David LaVallle"? he went on. "Isn't he gay or bi"?

I blushed trying to hide what I knew.

Matt looked me in the eyes and asked "you didn't have a threesome with him" he kidded.

I blushed and said "no" but I wasn't a very good liar.

"Liar"! "You did, didn't you"! he continued. "Did he suck your dick" Matt chuckled. "Did you suck his"?

"Dude" I said. "I can't really explain what happened, we got stoned and Jen is the best piece of ass I've ever had".

"But David was with you guys"? Matt pried. I kind of nodded & blushed. "You aren't going bi on me are you"? he continued. "You won't sneak in my room and suck my dick" Matt laughed.

"Only if you wanted me to, so Fuck you, leave me alone" and I went into my room.

Matt came to my door and said "Sorry, dude, didn't mean to make you mad, I'm happy that you got laid, so I guess I'm just jealous."

I lay on the bed for a while then went out and did some chores. I was in my room late in the afternoon when the phone rang; it was David "Hi!" I said happy to talk to him.

"How you doing after last night" David asked.

"Still glowing, how about you" I replied.

"Well if you were here I know what I would be doing".

"David that was so hot last night, I really am a loss for words, but I want to do it again". I said.

"Hey Ty, you dressed"? "Take your clothes off, I'm laying here stroking it" I was already hard just talking to him & I gladly released my hard-on from the restraint of the clothing.

"Check the pocket of your school bag" David instructed. I unzipped it and to my surprise there was a pair of the white panties that we had worn the day before. They felt so exciting & naughty in my hands that I did not hesitate to pull them on over my throbbing cock & ass.

David and I had a hot phone sex session we me cumming all over me in a maddening climax, after all I had yet to cum that day. I had another intense jack off session with the panties before I went to bed.

Throughout the week I spent many nights over at David's. We were naked most of the time, with Jen highly amused at our intense coupling.

Our sex life was frenetic – David and I had an incredible gay 69 in the living room on the floor, lying on our sides with Jen in a pair of silky panties and cami top watching. I loved having my cock sucked by David as I licked and sucked on his manhood. Jen joined in the fray caressing our asses as we engulfed each others cocks, and then she finger fucked my ass bringing me to a huge climax in David's mouth, who shortly erupted his sweet cum into mine.

Another evening just after dark David & I stripped on his balcony and jacked our naked cocks together as we kissed in the slightly cool night. It was so erotic to be naked outside. I held on to the railing as David slid his wonderful cock into my boy pussy and fucked me lovingly as he jacked me off. My cock felt so good in his hand and my ass was loving his hard cock in a slow steady fuck. We bucked & jerked to a mind-blowing climax.

We slept very peacefully that night in his room, leaving the bedroom door open as we always did. The next morning Jen walked in, wearing only panties. David & I were stroking each others cocks as we loved to do when Jen pull down the sheets & climbed over me. She draped her fine little titties over my cock and proceeded to tittie fuck my now raging hardness. What a wonderful feeling with the soft feminine caress of her titties on my cock. The nipples and soft breast had me involuntarily jack on her titties in a nice steady motion as I played with her pantied ass. I erupted cum all over her titties as she smiled & cooed as she rubbed the sticky mess in. David then fucked her hard and licked off her cum laden titties as I watched in a still throbbing fog.

Jen was a horny little bitch who loved cock, but did not like to be tied down in a steady relationship, mainly because as she was such a hottie, guys got too possessive & jealous.

Friday David & I went out clubbing. We weren't try to pick anyone up, we just kind of liked being able to be "out" in public at the gay bars where we could hold hands and kiss & cuddle and no one would care.

We ended up at "The Vault", which was closer to my place that to David's. We ran into Justin, who was the model in art class. He was cool and very polite to both of us. I decide to take a chance and bring David to my place, hoping Matt would not be home, yet not really caring anymore if he knew about David and me.

David and I were pretty tired and uncharacteristically we just stripped and fell asleep without any sexual activities that night. Saturday morning we slept in and awoke stoking each other's cocks after we made our bathroom runs. I think Matt caught a glimpse of a naked David as he slipped back into my room.

We were lying there just stroking each other under the sheet when Matt slowly turned the doorknob and walked in wearing a pair of gym shorts that were quite tented in front.

He didn't say anything; he just pulled the shorts off and kneeled in front of me, his hard cock staring me in the eyes. Matt took my hand and placed it on his cock, so I just started jacking him off as David watched. Matt leaned forward and pressed his cock in my face. I opened up to accept his manhood and David was now down sucking my cock as I began to suck Matt.

Matt gyrated his cock in & out of my mouth in almost spastic movement and I greedily gave him a wonderful blowjob, being aroused by having my own cock sucked. Matt then spilled his pent up cum in my mouth and all over my face as his cock slipped out and I struggled to get it back in my mouth. I lovingly sucked him to a finishing climax with my cum splattered face & mouth. He knelt there for a moment after he was done then he embarrassingly grabbed his shorts and fled the room.

David & I chucked then David finished blowing me to a very nice culmination. David and I then had a wonderful Saturday morning fuck with me riding his cock from on top as we were still amused by Matt's little bi episode.

jakladd
jakladd
402 Followers
12