Art Class

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay, it's a bet. Raise your glass to a toast. May the best woman win!" Rebecca raised her glass followed by four other glasses to ring in a toast as each woman said, "To the naughtiest!"

Chapter 2 – Liz

In the morning, Nick found a note slipped under his door which read: Come to the barn in your bathrobe and slippers by eight sharp so that we can get started – signed, Julie.

So they still wanted to go through with this – of course they did – how stupid of me. Being the only guy makes me the obvious target. Maybe I should pack-up and run away? Not much chance of doing that since we drove out here in three cars and none of the vehicles are mine.

Nick ate breakfast alone. His mood was somber and slightly pensive as he ate mechanically. It seemed he did not have much of an appetite, and his breakfast held little interest. His thoughts kept turning to what he had let himself in for and how would they react to seeing him naked –Yes, that was the key – how would they respond to him being naked in front of them?

Nervously Nick returned to his room where he stripped and took a shower. As he slipped into his robe he felt that knot of fear constrict in the pit of his stomach. It was no minor effort of will on his part to step out of his room wearing nothing more than a bathrobe. He trotted apprehensively down the stairs already feeling exposed and vulnerable. His apprehension caused partly by the fear of running into the establishment owners as he made his way to the studio, and partly due to what awaited him when he arrived.

When he entered the barn he found the women already at their stations. There was a lot of chattering noise from the women until he stepped into the room, and suddenly it was like a scene from an old western. Silence descended over the room like a thick blanket as five pairs of eyes turned to regard him. For a moment Nick hovered nervously at the door, noting the slow smiles spreading across the faces of his colleagues. He detected a twinkle of excitement in more than one face that turned toward him, forcing him to look away and survey their preparations.

The study area had been moved over to the wall supporting a set of sliding glass doors. Liz was standing at the door wearing a full length black trench coat and high heels. They had manhandled a heavy office desk across the room and set a chair behind it where Julie now stood regarding him coolly. By the looks of things the class had been waiting on him for a while and Julie was running out of patience. "It's after eight," she barked. "Come on over here so that we can get started."

Nick was startled by Julie's tone, but quickly composed himself and looked over to where Julie stood. She motioned for him to come over quickly. Nick moved through the easels where his fellow students sat facing Julie and Liz who were standing by the desk in the mock-up office setting.

"Okay, you can take off the robe now." Instructed Julie, like it was no big deal. Well maybe it wasn't for her, but it sure as hell was for him.

"Wait one minute." Nick answered, feeling the first spread of heat wash across his cheeks and hoping that nobody would notice. "The agreement was that I was not going to be the only one naked, remember? So where is she?"

"Yea, we said someone would be naked with you, we just didn't tell you who that would be," Liz quickly answered. And with that she ripped open her coat to show that she was indeed very naked under the clothing.

Even for her age Liz had a nice full figure. Her face was a little round, probably due to a little weight gained over the years. Today her lips were ruby red and it almost looked as if she had applied that same color to her nipples. Her breasts were of amble size, looking soft enough to tempt any man to bury his head. She had a little tummy, and it was clear that Liz was a true brunette, showing only a few gray pubic hairs. Nick let his eyes drift down past her pussy. She had gorgeous legs that would put any twenty year old to shame. They went on and on and on. So the heels only helped to accent those lovely limbs.

If Nick hadn't realized it before, he was now very committed. And yet, he was still not comfortable in doing this. Before he knew what was really happening, Julie was behind him tugging at the robe.

"Come on, don't be shy, and give me the robe." Julie said slightly less authoritatively as she stepped behind him and reached up. "Let me have the robe Nick." Julie's tone was firm and with an air of 'get-on-with-it'.

Nick undid the belt and started to reopen it when he noticed the expectant smirk on Liz's face as she stood directly in front of him. Instinctively he pulled the robe closed again, feeling his face flush once more. Liz's eyes rose to meet his gaze, mocking him as she chided, "You're not embarrassed are you Nick?"

"N-no," as an after thought, he added, "not really."

"Then why's your face turning red?"

Nick glared at her and stammered something incoherent as he heard a couple of suppressed giggles breakout from behind him. Perhaps sensing his nervous state, and fearing that she might lose her only male model, Julie touched him gently on the elbow.

"Come on, don't be shy, let me take the robe." Julie said softer, realizing that he was embarrassed and needed to be coaxed. She stretched an arm over his shoulder and started to ease the collar down his back.

Nick allowed the robe to part and slip from his shoulders as he continued to stare angrily back into Liz's eyes. Her gaze dropped shamelessly to center itself quite openly on his manhood. His arm swung slowly from his shoulder in an attempt to appear casual as his fingers unfurled to flatten his hand into a shield that would protect him from Liz's brash gaze. The robe descending his back snagged his arm before the shield could be set in place, and all he could do was watch the smirk of anticipation on Liz's face break into one of realization.

Julie gathered the robe and folded it across her arm as her eyes discreetly took in the view of Nick's naked buns. The quiet giggles from the rest of her class distracted her. Glancing across at Liz she immediately saw the amused grin on the older woman's face and the downward cast of her gaze. Before she could even stop herself, Julie leaned out sideways to peer around Nick's torso.

She straightened herself in an instance, realizing what she was doing and probably subjecting poor Nick to. She took his arm gently in her hand and turned him away from Liz's blatant scrutiny.

"Come on Nick, let me put you in your pose," Julie smiled.

Nick turned to follow her, his face deep crimson at the realization that everyone would now see him. His realization confirmed by the couple of small gleeful shrieks he heard from his classmates. At the same time it dawned on him that Julie's smile was not entirely one of kindness, that she too was enjoying the sight of his nakedness.

Nobody really cared about his redness of face, their eyes were all fixed elsewhere on his anatomy. He twisted his torso slightly, turning inward to Julie and away from his classmates.

Julie again briefly forgot her professionalism as Nick half twisted himself toward her and her eyes betrayed her to steal a second glimpse of his flaccid and thickly veined cock. She snatched her eyes away and guided him around the desk. Julie pulled the chair out from under the desk and offered it to Nick. With Nick seated, she began to shuffle the chair closer to the desk, but in a position that was facing the easels. Julie asked him to place his arms on the desk and move one leg back away from the chair. Placing him in such a way that he was facing Liz who was naked beneath her open-fronted coat, while his nether regions remained exposed to his classmates.

Nick had hoped to hidethat part of himself. Now that Julie had moved one of his legs back as he sat on the chair, there was very little left to the imagination. And he knew it. He needed to make sure nothing else happened that might cause him to be any more embarrassed than he already was. Nick felt the warmth run through his cheeks as he felt himself blush yet again.

Nick could hear a number of chairs sliding around and swung his eyes sideways without moving his head. What he saw did not appeal to him. There were three sets of eyes peering around three easels sporting the biggest of smiles. Even from his point of view, he knew exactly what they were looking at, and it wasn't his chest.

Julie went over to Liz and set her pose by leaning her up against the doors. Julie opened the coat more, placing one of Liz's hands on her hip to keep the coat open and the other arm against the window to steady her. Nick could see all of her body while she only had a clear view of his chest. Her eyes were not looking at his chest, they were locked onto his eyes.

Julie stepped back to view her models and finally said. "Looks good. Models... don't move. Students... pick up your pencils and begin. I want you to focus on the forms and see if you can capture someemotion!" Julie chuckled as she walked away from the models.

Nick was not sure what emotion she was talking about, but there was one emotion he did not want to show. He was glad that his perspective was away from the artists and he could only see Liz. She was clearly very naked and he knew he could not let that fact enter too deeply into his mind. She was smiling back at him. Her smile appeared to be naughty.

He felt like he had been sitting there for thirty minutes, when it was probably more like ten, when Liz started to talk...

"Nick, would you like me to tell you a real story that happened to me last year?"

"Sure... why not." He was thinking to himself,tell me anything just, keep my mind off the time and what's happening.

"Nick - last September, I was feeling a little ratty and in need of some attention, when I decided that it would be interesting to dress up and surprise my husband at his office. Nick, would you like to know what I was wearing when I went to his office?"

"Um... yes."

"I was wearing exactly what you see now – nothing – nothing, but high-heels and a long coat."

Liz was starting to enter that part of his mind that he was trying to keep locked. Considering how Nick was on display, and what might happen if she opened that door, he wanted that door to remain very firmly closed!

"Nick, after I entered his office I walked over to his wall of windows, opened my coat, and posed for him – just like you see me now. This is what he saw, exactly what you are seeing. Do you like?"

"Yes, I like. Is the story over yet?" He was aware of the small tightness creeping into his voice.

"No, the story has just begun. Do you know what happened next?"

"No. Can we talk about this later?"

"No, later I won't be dressed like this and I want you to see what the story looked like." Liz cooed with the biggest of smiles.

"Okay, okay, what happened next?"

"Well next I dropped the coat to the floor and leaned against the glass window just like I am now. That was enough for my husband to get up from behind his desk and walk slowly over to me while removing his tie."

Up to this point he had not really been looking at her. The story was changing and she was starting to open that door. Nick was starting to view her through sexual eyes.

"He had his shirt off by the time he reached me at the window. He grabbed me, pulled me into his arms and gave me a deep French kiss, which I returned. His hands were running up and down my ass as he moved his kisses to my neck. He ran his hands down to my waist and turned me around, pushing me up against the window."

Nick noticed that her nipples grew larger as she continued to tell him her story. He felt a twinge between his legs and then heard a small giggle come from behind one easel. "Okay Liz, I get the picture. Can we talk about something else now?" Small beads of perspiration were starting to form on his brow.

"But the best part is coming Nick. Don't you want to hear about my little show?"

"I think I understand what was showing, because I can see it!"

"I didn't tell you that his office was on the first floor and when he spun me around I was looking out at two gardeners who were looking back. They had stopped working and were taking in the show I was giving them. At first I wanted to run, but my husband held me firmly at the window. He moved is hands up my body and placed my hands above my head against the window. As I stared out at the two men outside, I suddenly felt very sexy and very naughty. So when he released me, I did not run. Instead I started to wiggle, giving my new audience the show they wanted."

"Liz please stop talking, I am having trouble, sitting here. Your story doesn't help."

Vickie sat behind her easel, her hand moving swiftly across the paper as her eye shifted quickly between paper and the scene. A smile of amusement was etched to her face as she half-listened to Liz's account while she concentrated on her drawing. She glanced across the room, her eyes did a double-take and her drawing hand suddenly froze.

The smile that had been fixed to her face swiftly came to life as the corners of her mouth turned up. Nick's cock had laid listless between his parted thighs, its tip resting quietly on the seat, but as Vickie watched, she could see it starting to thicken and swell out.

"I think I have something new to draw that I didn't see before." Vickie mused loud enough for everyone in the room to hear, including Nick.

"Oh, I was getting so wet thinking about all the eyes that were on me," Liz purred, encouraged by Vickie's comment. "So when my husband returned and I felt his penis against my ass, I pushed back and spread my legs. It did not take him long to find my sex and move inside me. He grabbed my waist and we started to move as lovers move, first slowly and then faster. I tried to tighten my grip on his cock, forcing a few mild grunts to pass over my lip. This only caused my husband to move faster. You know, Nick, it did not take him long to cum. He came hard. He forced me up against the window. It felt like he was trying to push my naked body outside."

Two women giggled. Nick hadn't heard anyone else speaking other than Liz and didn't hear a joke so he was pretty sure he knew what they were laughing at. Then he heard Vickie chuckle, "Yep, something finally to draw."

Nick knew exactly what Vickie was talking about since he could feel that he was losing his fight to keep that door locked. Instinctively he shifted his leg up, hoping to hook his dropped knee back over the seat and conceal himself.

"Ah-ah!" Julie immediately scolded him, "Move your leg back and hold your pose please Nick!"

Nick relaxed his leg back, feeling his face flush once more. He was aware that all eyes, save Liz's, were fixed on the growing erection he was displaying. He moved his eyes to the window to avoid looking at the smirking women looking back at him. What he really needed to do was take his mind off Liz and her story. But he could still feel his manhood rising out of its nest and it was hard for him to look away. He really did want to look at her.

"Nick," Liz continued, "When he was done, he just pulled out and moved back. I stayed at the window to give my audience a little show, wiggled, waved and moved away from the window."

Nick was trying to slowly bend over to hide the movement that had started to grow between his legs. He was also trying to move his mind away from sex. Think about anything to get his mind off of Liz's story. It wasn't working.

"Did you like my story, Nick?"

"Yes, can we talk about something else now?" A few more giggles could be heard from behind the easels, while the sound of moving pencils could also be heard. Nick looked away from Liz and back at the class. Of the few heads he could see between the easels, a large grin was planted on Christy's face while her eyes were locked on his penis.

Liz continued talking while Nick finally was able to think about something else for the rest of the session. This was a great relief to him for he was able to keep other mattersdown.

***** ***** ***** *****

That evening Nick took himself off for a stroll before dinner and the five women had gathered downstairs to share a couple of bottles of wine. Julie was pleased to see the women relaxed and enjoying themselves. She'd been a little concerned at first when Nick announced he was going for a walk, thinking that he was feeling awkward and alienated by the group since he had undressed before them. But Nick assured her he was feeling fine when she spoke to him, and he seemed his usual good-natured-self.

Liz had claimed a high-back seat for herself as the women sat around a low set table, she was lording it over the others as Vickie filled their glasses. It was pretty obvious that Liz was feeling pleased with herself, and no doubt relieved that she had got her turn as model out of the way. Now she would be able to settle back and enjoy the remainder of the week fully.

"Well ladies? Did I do a good job or not?" Asked Liz, with a beaming smile of self-satisfaction, "Did I get a reaction, or didn't I?"

"Well you definitely got a reaction." Rebecca answered diplomatically, casting a quick glance around the chuckling women.

"The trouble was I couldn't see much standing by the window – the table was in the way. So I could not really see that effect I was having on him," Liz said airily.

"You did all right Liz, but I think I could do better." Christy replied with more than a hint of sarcasm. Her tone was more of a challenge. Her comment came as something of a surprise to the women, because the younger Christy was normally one to follow the group and not challenge anyone.

"So the youngster thinks that she can do better than me, does she?" snapped Liz. "I would love to see if you can do better when it's your turn.

"I think I can do much better." Answered Christy, which also brought a low knowing snicker out of Rebecca.

"I guess we have our next volunteer for tomorrow – Christy?" Julie added, after taking a sip of wine from her glass. "Do you have a scene you would like to setup?"

"Probably something out of her experiences in elementary school," sarcastically interjected Liz.

"Matter of fact, yes, I do have a scene in mind. It was something that happened out in public when I was dating my first boyfriend," answered Christy. This generated some oohs from both Vickie and Rebecca.

"After we finish this glass of wine we will need to go to the barn and find the props you will need," instructed Julie. "It is getting late and we all need a good night's sleep. Tomorrow will be another busy day."

There was just a little more chatter that evening between the women. Julie and Christy finished their glasses and made their way to the barn. Vickie said good night and Rebecca, not wanting to be the last with Liz, quickly followed.

Chapter 3 – Christy

The next morning Nick was expecting to find Liz in the office scene again, and was surprised to find two theater-like chairs positioned facing three easels with Christy sitting topless in jeans and Julie standing beside her.

It was obvious that Nick was not anxious to continue with the modeling, since the class was again waiting on him. When Nick stepped into the room, Christy stood up, unbuttoned her jeans and slid both her jeans and her panties down to her ankles.

"Wow!" flowed out of Nick's mouth as he stopped dead and looked with wide-eyes at Christy; then remembering that he too was naked under his robe, closed his mouth and dropped his gaze.

"Eight o'clock is not eight-thirty Mr. Nick," snapped Julie. "As you can see we have a room full of students that have been waiting on you! Get your ass over here so I can start this class."