Art Class

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But I thought it was going to be me and Liz?" Nick replied raising his hands up to emphasize his question.

"Well you thought wrong," answered Julie. "The women decided to give Liz a break and have you pose with Christy. Is that alright?"

Nick looked at Christy. Here stood a young woman, slender, early twenties, long blond hair hanging down her back, and no visible hair between her legs sporting a small butt. "Of course it is alright, but I feel like I am posing with my daughter." Nick's remarks raised a number of laughs from the others in the room.

"Hurry up, come over here so we can get started." Julie impatiently added, while raising the pitch of her voice and folding her arms before herself.

Nick had heard that tone before and knew when Julie was serious. He hurriedly made his way through the cluster of artists to where Christy and Julie stood.

Christy lowered herself in her seat, leaving the jeans and panties lying around her angles as Nick walked up and stopped in front of her.

Julie moved over behind Nick, reached up and quickly pulled his robe away from him, exposing his flaccid penis to Christy and his buns to the class.Really nice ass Julie thought to herself as she reached up, placing a hand on each shoulder, and turning him around to face the class.

Liz was standing behind her easel, wearing designer jeans, an expensive white blouse, heels, and a long gold chain necklace. Her grin grew as Julie turned Nick and his cock came into view. She took a good long look at his manhood, shook her head in approval, and sat down without saying a word.

Rebecca was already hiding behind her easel when she turned to look at Nick and Christy to make sure she had an easy view to draw. "Looking good today Nick." She added with a broad grin before turning back to her canvas.

Julie told Nick to look behind him, find the seat next to Christy and sit down. Nick didn't need to be told a second time. He figured that if he were seated there would be less on view. He turned, quickly found the seat and sat down.

Once seated, Christy reached over, grabbed Nick's hand and moved it into her lap. She held his hand firmly against her thigh, and moved a theater prop of popcorn over their clasped hands.

Julie stepped away, turned to face both models, and studied the scene as if she would be doing the drawing. She asked Christy to lean into Nick and for Nick to spread his legs. Nick didn't move at first, so Julie repeated her instructions.

"Now why do I need to spread my legs?" Nick said unhappily.

"Because that is how men sit, with their legs spread." Answered Julie in that tone he had heard earlier.

Slowly Nick moved his knees apart, knowing quite well what was coming into clear view for the three easels positioned directly in front of him. He could feel the cool chair against his flaccid cock now resting between his legs. As Nick looked up he caught Vickie peering around her easel, her eyes were locked on him.

Vickie had listened to the exchange between Nick and Julie. The smile on her face grew larger with each inch that Nick's legs moved apart. "His face looks like he is being tortured, Julie," Vickie interjected. "I can't draw a face that looks like that."

"Come on Nick, at least act like you are enjoying this." Rebecca added her two cents knowing quite well that they were torturing him.

Nick forced a smile to appear, but it was clearly forced.

"Okay, that's better. Let's begin," Julie started. "Today I want you to concentrate on the shadows. I am not interested in if you can capture the models exactly, I am interested in how you capture the shadows around the body. Models, remain still. Students, begin."

Out of the corner of Nick's eye he could see two perky young tits rise slowly with each new breath from Christy. He thought to himself:This is better. Yesterday I had to stare at a completely naked woman. At least today she won't be in front of me. That was a good thought for a second, until he looked up to see four smiling faces staring back knowing quite well what of his was on display.

"This reminds me of when my boyfriend took me to an adult movie." Christy's voice startled him at first since he was paying more attention to the artists. "It was the first time I saw anything like that on the screen and I was totally unprepared for what happened next."

Nick had heard Christy, but he did not want to acknowledge that he heard her, and said nothing.

"By the time we had arrived, the movie had already started. We walked into a dark theater. The couple on the screen were screwing like rabbits. My boyfriend put his hands on my shoulders and guided me to the center of the theater. We found seats in the middle row and sat down. I looked up to see a naked woman projected in front of me. She was bent over, being fucked from behind, while her breasts swung hard from side to side. She was moaning loudly filling the theater with her sounds."

Nick now understood the reason for the theater chairs. Christy's story took place at a movie and they were posed as if they were that couple.

"I had never watched another couple making love, so my eyes were glued to the screen while my boyfriend's hands started to remove my bra. I didn't put up any resistance, so he assumed that what he was doing was okay. It did not take him long to have my blouse completely unbuttoned and my bra pulled up, releasing my breasts. I didn't mind him playing with my nipples as I watched the couple on the screen continue to make love. I was starting to feel like I was that woman on the silver screen."

Nick glanced over at Christy and watched her nipples grow as her breathing seemed to increase. This was also one of Nick's old fantasies. There were a few times when he had taken Nancy to the movies and he tried to play with her, she would always push his hands away and stop him. So this remained an unfulfilled fantasy until now.

"It wasn't long before he moved one hand down to my jeans to unbutton the top of my pants and move the zipper down to release the material. At this point I was getting pretty horny so I wanted some attention down there. I slid my hips out over the seat and popped opened my legs to allow his hand to get into my panties. His fingers felt soooo good as they glided down between my legs towards my clit."

Nick was watching as Christy's legs started to twitch. Then he suddenly felt Christy pull his hand from under the box toward her pussy. Nick quickly looked up at the class. He wanted to know if anyone else had seen what he just felt. He was hoping that the box had blocked their view, but he was wrong.

"Nick! I need you to remain still," shouted Julie. "Stop moving that prop!"

"Yeah, so that is why my shadow had changed on the box," Rebecca interjected. "Put it back."

Nick suddenly realized that he had another problem. That problem was with what

Christy was trying to do with his fingers.

"He was having trouble finding my clit. So I stopped him, stood up, pushed my pants and panties down to the floor. I sat back down with my legs spread wide. I was getting hot watching the movie and my boyfriend was helping me go where I needed to go."

Christy was pushing his hand deep between her legs. She was forcing his fingers to find her wetness. As much as he wanted to touch her he realized that he would have something else to show if this went much further.

"Damn-it, he keeps moving that prop. And I can't draw it." Vickie threw her pencil down in disgust.

"As he played with me, I was getting hot, so I removed my blouse and took off my bra. I was completely naked, on display, for anyone in the theater to watch. I didn't care at that point. I wanted my orgasm."

Yep, Nick understood, she wanted her orgasm then and she wants it now. Unless Nick could remove his hand, Christy was going to get what she wanted. Nick didn't want to move anything so as to not draw any more attention to them. So he allowed her to move his fingers deeper between her legs while he focused his mind away from what was happening. He needed to focus hard.

"Okay, I see something else coming out that I can draw now." Rebecca said now laughing as she focused on the male part of her drawing.

"I had not noticed that three men had moved in around us and had pulled their cocks out. They were stroking themselves as my boyfriend played with my clit and pulled my nipple. I looked up and saw them in the dim light. I became more interested in what was happening around me than what was happening on the screen."

The popcorn prop was starting to shake. Nick didn't want to look up for he was sure others could see what was happening. He was at that door again and as hard as he tried, it was starting to open. He could feel his erection grow and decided to close his eyes trying to make it go away or at least block out the view of the other women staring back at him.

"The man to my right came first. Even in the dim light I could see the white liquid spurt from the tip of his cock and I could not hold back any longer. I raised my hips out of the seat and had my own, violent, wonderful, orgasm."

Thank God it was not as violent. It definitely was a smaller version of what she was talking about. He could feel her thighs clamp down on his fingers with only the force that an orgasm could muster. He could feel the movement between his own legs and he knew he was in big trouble.

Rebecca had stopped drawing and was now concentrating on Christy's orgasm that was unfolding before her. "Well I wasn't expecting to see that! And girl, you are getting a good reaction."

"Whoa." Was all that came out of Liz's mouth as she stopped drawing to watch the shaking popcorn.

Nick was not sure if the women's outbursts were due to Christy's orgasm or to what he felt happening between his legs. He was still fighting his own urge. Given what he had just heard, he didn't think he was winning.

Christy had stopped speaking and was only breathing. Nick knew why and so did she. He shifted his view in her direction and found her eyes closed as her breasts heaved with quick breaths. Her very erect nipples pointed straight out. The box continued to tremble in her lap. Christy released her grip on his hand which also released his thoughts. He wanted to throw the box across the room and just make love to her. But he regained his composure, remembered where he was, and resisted the urge.

"Well it is about time. Now I have something to draw again." Vickie spoke and started to move her pencil with determination. "Nick, this is probably the best I've seen of you all week." She added with a very devilish titter.

Christy sat still for well over ten minutes, letting only tiny moans escape from her mouth. Her lips formed the letter 'O' as she sat with her eyes closed, moaning. Her lips were trying to open that door again, he looked away from Christy and back at the class only to find similar formations on the lips in the audience. He again closed his eyes and tried to close his ears.

Nick thought he heard Vickie say, "Liz, I think you may have moved into second place."

Nick remained seated with eyes closed for the remainder of the session. He was very happy when Julie gave him his robe, which he immediately dropped it into his lap to conceal himself.

***** ***** ***** *****

It was Nick's turn to buy the wine that evening and as they sat around discussing the day's events. Nick opened one bottle and started filling glasses. Most of the women wouldn't look him in the eye which he though was strange. But when he walked over to fill Vickie's glass, she made eye contact. Vickie broke into a giggle as he poured her wine and he had no idea why pouring wine could be so funny.

"What's so funny?" Nick asked.

"Oh, nothing really, I was just thinking about something that happened and I needed to laugh.

"You did well today Nick." Said Julie knowing quite well what Vickie was laughing at, as she tried to redirect the conversation.

"What about me – how did I do?" Christy quickly cut-in.

"Okay...for a child!" It almost sounded like Liz was bitter about something thought Nick.

"You did great, as we all saw." Added Vickie, now smiling because she liked the fact that someone – anyone – had done better than bossy Liz. "Liz, you were there and you saw how much better Christy was. Now admit it?"

"I don't admit anything." Liz snapped back. Knowing quite well that this would happen, but not liking her new position anyway.

"I agree with Vickie, Christy was much better with Nick." The normally quiet Rebecca finally added her opinion which forced Liz to withdraw deep into her chair and hide behind her glass.

"Ladies, you all did well, and so did Nick. A toast to all our models." Julie said as she stood up and raised her glass to the group.

"Here, here." Sported Vickie as the full group stood, raised their glass to acknowledge the toast.

"Ladies, it has been fun." Nick said after downing the remainder of his wine. "I'm tired and need to get some sleep. Good night."

Nick placed his glass on the table and started to make his way to the door. As he walked towards Vickie she looked up and for a moment their eyes locked. Nick thought he saw a devilish glint in her eyes, or at least he was hoping for as much. He looked up and away, continuing out of the room.

Rebecca had made sure that Nick was out of the room when she turned to Christy and said, "Was that an orgasm that I saw?"

"Yep, and it felt good". Christy added in her normally chipper voice.

"Did you see Nick's reaction to her when she came?" Julie could not remain impartial anymore. "The poor man didn't have a chance at that point."

Christy could only smile at Julie's comment.

"He probably left early to take care of his problem." Chuckled Vickie, spawning a round of good laughter from the others in the room. "Okay, it is my turn to pose!" Vickie added after the laughter had died down.

"So you would like to see if your ass can do better than mine or Christy's?" Liz asked sarcastically.

"Not only my ass," added Vickie. "My personal story will bring an even bigger reaction from him than you could imagine." The taunting was starting to intensify between the women.

"Ladies, I think there has been enough wine consumed for tonight. I need my models and artists well rested for tomorrow, so I'm going to suggest that we call it a night and begin again in the morning," Julie intervened diplomatically.

In spite of the harsh language, there were still a lot of giggles as the four women stood up, placed their glasses on the table, and walked out of the room.

I knew this was a high maintenance group. Thought Julie to herself.I just didn't think they were this competitive. This class is making me tired.

***** ***** ***** *****

Nick lay beneath the covers letting his thoughts float back over the past couple of days. His anxiety of being naked was easing with each new day. He tried to think about the more pleasant parts of the retreat, and allowed his hand to travel down his body to grab his emerging erection. He had been away from Nancy long enough and theneed was starting to rise in his body.

He stroked his penis allowing his thoughts to return to the day he posed with Liz. He attempted to find a fantasy. But as hard as he tried, Liz's persona destroyed anything his mind could conjure up. He gave up on Liz and moved over to Christy.

Christy was a much easier target for his sexual mind, finding many different fantasies flashing through his mind. Each time he was about ready to lock down on a scene, his psyche looked over at Christy and saw her age. He failed in this attempt as well.

He let his mind wander even more and finally came upon Vickie.Yes, sexy, soft, curvy, Vickie. Why couldn't she had modeled with him? He thought. He tried to remember what she had said to him today and suddenly his mind was off again, this time trying to remember what each lady had said. As he remembered, there was something that started to bother him. He was starting to feel like there was a hidden agenda among the women. He didn't really know what it was, but he was getting the feeling that he was somehow part of it. It was when they had something to say, rather than what they said. Their comments were not rude, but they did seem to intensify when he was having his biggest problem - in keeping his erection down.

No, that can't be it. Are they trying to cause an erection? He thought to himself.They wouldn't do that, would they? He released his penis. There would be no relief tonight.

Chapter 4 – Vickie

After what had already happened in the past three days, Nick wasn't sure what he would find when he entered the barn. That still didn't stop him from arriving even later.

He wasn't surprised to find the easels positioned in another section of the room. This time the work stations surrounded a table sitting under a single hanging light with playing cards scattered across the table. Four empty chairs were positioned around the table, and Julie was nowhere to be found. He scanned the students sitting and found Rebecca, Liz, and Christy seated. Nick knew then that he would be posing with Vickie and he smiled to himself.

Julie came out of the side room. "Nick come over here and let me pose you in one of these chairs. You're late again!"

Nick did not move quickly after hearing the tone of her voice and instead strolled over slowly until he reached the position where Julie stood. As she raised her arms to take his robe he stopped her. "Okay, the deal is I pose with someone else, so where is she?"

"Vickie was waiting on you to arrive and was hoping that you would be early. Since you were late, she didn't start to get ready until ten minutes ago. She will be out shortly and asked that I get you ready. So I need to get your naked ass over to that chair in short order!"

Nick started to open his robe when Julie suddenly grabbed the cloth and jerked it way from his body. He was turning to find out what the rush was about when he felt her hand come down hard across his ass –smack.

"What was that for?" He asked as his body reacted to the spanking, causing his cock to fly up and slap against his stomach. Nick quickly placed both hands down to cover and control his penis.

"That is for being tardy for the last three days and holding up the class," scolded Julie. It also brought a round of laughter from the women sitting in the class. Julie had wanted to run her hand over his ass yesterday and used this opportunity to secretly satisfy her own desire.

"That wasn't much of a slap. Let me do it." Liz said and started to rise from her chair.

"I've done what was needed, now sit down and get back to your station," commanded Julie, freezing Liz and forcing her to sit.

Nick watched where Julie laid his robe and then sat down in the chair. Julie asked him to move the chair in closer to the table while he remained facing the class. She then asked Nick to bend over the table, and pick up the cards. As Nick moved to pick up the cards, Julie shouted, "Freeze! That's a good position, don't move." Julie moved in front of Nick, looked down, then bent over and placed her hand on his one thigh, instructing him to move his leg slightly to her right. She was adjusting his position to make sure that his manhood was clearly on display. After all, it was that part of him that fully defined him as a man and was of most interest to this room full of women. Nick was getting use to the idea that it really was his cock the women wanted to draw.

Vickie came out of the side room wearing a tiny green string bikini. She was also in three inch heels. Her thick red hair flowed down to the middle of her back. Vickie had brushed her hair, making it fuller, and allowing it to frame her shoulders. Her skin was milky white and she had applied a striking color of red to her toes, finger nails, and lips. The bikini barely covered her amble breasts, allowing them to sway as she strolled over to where Nick sat. Her nipples were clearly visible through the material, pushing hard against the tiny triangles of fabric covering her.