Art Class

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nick was pleased with his view of Vickie, but he wanted more. "We had a deal – I would only be naked if one of the women was naked with me. And Vickie is covered!" Nick protested.

"Yes, we know what the deal is. I just needed to set the scene before we lock down on the pose," answered Vickie. Vickie walked behind the table and stopped. "This scene takes place in my living room, Nick. Every Wednesday night my husband plays cards with the boys. This particular night he was the host. Normally, I go out shopping and take a late dinner with the girls. On this night the girls wrapped things up early and I went home. When I got there, the boys were still playing cards."

Nick saw where this was going, but still he had to ask. "What does the bikini have to do with this?" He wanted the bikini to disappear.

"I am getting to that part. Just be patient," flirted Vickie. "When I walked in, I said hello to the boys and there were a few naughty remarks thrown my way. I ignored them as I walked passed them to get to my bedroom. I could hear them talking as I changed and they were talking about seeing more of me and trying to get my husband to agree. I did not hear everything, but it was clear they were up to something."

Yes, Nick thought to himself, he knew where this is going, and he was starting to like it.

"When I came out, my husband asked if I would get a few beers from the fridge and bring them back. I was coming into the room with the bottles, our neighbor yelled out that he had a better hand than my husband and he now owed him five hundred dollars. I had no idea that the stakes were that high. It did not surprise me to hear my husband tell him that he didn't have the money and would pay him tomorrow. Which our neighbor answered he wanted payment now. The conversation went back and forth until my neighbor said.If Vickie will be our waitress for the night and serve us in a bikini he would consider my husband's debt paid!"

Vickie had moved closer to the table, placed both hands down on the table, and allowing both breasts to press down against the tiny material. Nick could see her breasts heaving beautifully under the material. As he looked up, he was looking deep into two beautiful green eyes.

"I went back and changed into a bikini, much like what I have on now. They continued to play cards, and my husband continued to lose. Normally he comes home from his games with extra money in his pockets; tonight, he was losing with just about every new hand. Finally our neighbor said that it looked like the bikini was not going to be enough, that I would need to take the bikini top off to pay the debt. My husband looked up at me and gave me a childlike face plea. So I took the top off and threw it to the side."

Vickie reached back and slowly pulled a string. Suddenly the bikini top was lying on the table. As Nick looked up he found two very large milky white breasts staring back at him. He could feel something stirring between his legs and he could hear the pencils beginning to work as he continued to listen to Vickie's story. His eyes were locked on Vickie's body. He had always wondered what she looked like under her clothes and he was now enjoying the fact that he was finding out.

"Nick, do you know what happened next?"

"No, but you are going to tell me, right?"

"Oh course, you naughty boy. I am going to tell you everything." She cooed. "It was not long before my husband lost two more hands and I was again told to lose a piece of clothing. I didn't have much left to lose, so off came the bikini bottom."

Vickie moved her hand and Nick thought Julie might yell at her, but she didn't. Vickie pulled the string to her bottoms. This released the cords holding the tiny material to her one thigh and it slowly slipped away from her body to expose a burning bush of red pubic hair dancing in the sunlight. The material continued to fall away from her body finally sliding down her other leg and out of sight. Vickie now stood completely naked in front of him, with her legs parted slightly and all her female charms clearly on display.

"Nick, do you like my story so far?"

Nick moved his head up and down, smiled, and said nothing.

"Woo Wee, I thinkJohnny may be trying to come out." That was Liz, and Nick didn't really need to hear that, he could feel it.

"Yep, here's Johnny." Rebecca laughed. "I finally have something to draw again."

"Nick, my husband continued to lose and now I did not know what to do. As you can see I didn't have a stitch of clothing on me."

Nick looked up and found Vickie moving her shoulders ever so slightly which forced her breasts to sway a little bit. Watching those erect ruby red nipples sway over the table was starting to drive Nick completely crazy.

"Vickie, you are doing well. Keep it up." Christy spoke as her eye darted from Nick back to her drawing. "Keep it coming."

"My husband lost the next three hands to my neighbor and my neighbor wanted to be paid again. He knew exactly what he wanted. Do you know what he wanted Nick?"

Very softly Nick said, "No."

"Well he wanted me to suck his cock and suck it right there. How was I going to do that in front of my husband and all his other friends?"

Nick didn't say a word. He was enjoying looking at Vickie's naked body and he wanted to become the neighbor in her story. He didn't care what else was happening around him.

There were a number of giggles now from more than one of the women in the room.

"They forced me to get down on the floor and crawl over to my neighbor while he removed his pants and sat back down in his chair. As I crawled under the table I felt three pairs of hands running their fingers over my naked body. As I looked up I saw my neighbor's very erect penis. I slowly moved up to his chair, parted my lips, and let his cock slide into my mouth."

Nick's own mind had entered her story and his mind could see the erection starting to appear in her neighbor. He also felt his own erection rise up off the chair. This brought Nick back to the reality of where he sat.

"Okay, I've been posing long enough and I need a break." Nick suddenly stood up, covered his cock penis with his hands and walked over to his robe. He heard a number of sniggers. Looking back at Vickie he saw both satisfaction on her face and a little disappointment.

Nick had put on the robe and walked out of the room when Liz spoke. "Nice work Vickie. Looks like you are ahead of both me and Christy." Liz didn't like the exchange between the women yesterday and was now happy that someone other than Christy was in the lead.

"Yep, got me beat." Chirped Christy as she lay her pencil down in the tray, leaned back in the chair, raised her arms above her head, and stretched.

Nick made his way out of the room to find a restroom and throw some cold water on his face. He wanted some relief from the sexual tension that was building, but was worried that Julie might come looking for him while he was in the middle of trying.It would just be like her to barge in here and catch me masturbating. He forced his mind to think about something other than the naked Vickie. He returned ten minutes later, fully composed.

Vickie did not continue her story much to his relief. She didn't need to. Instead, the two posed while the women worked their drawings.

Nick sat still for the remainder of the class, sporting a large smile. He enjoyed being able to stare at the very naked Vickie. He hoped her view of him was as good. He let his eyes caress her body, slowly moving over every exposed inch. When their eyes met, she smiled back. He silently let his mind record the scene, planning to use these memories later in the privacy of his room.

They finished the session without exchanging another word, they didn't need to. Their eyes did all the talking.

***** ***** ***** *****

This time, Nick just drank the wine and listened. The conversation shot back and forth between the women and it played out as if he were not there.

"Vickie is the leader, Liz!" Christy spoke with an authority that surprised all around the table.

"I do agree. Of the three, Vickie is in the lead." Rebecca said sitting back in her chair, looking down at her wine and letting one finger rotate slowly around the lip of her glass.

"How can anyone know for sure without a tape measurer?" gloated Liz, not happy that they were ganging up on her.

"Oh, I think I am a good judge of that without having to measure," Christy added and then chuckled to herself.

"From my position, from what I saw, I would say that it does put me in the lead." Vickie spoke, grinned, and took a sip of her wine.

So thisis their game. Maybe I shouldn't have been so quick to leave that first night, then I would have known what they were up to. This is their amusement, at my expense. Their little secret between the five of them.Nick thought to himself as he sat quietly, sipping his wine, and listening to their conversation. He wasn't happy.

Nick needed to leave to collect his thoughts and decide on how he was going to spoil their little fun. He now wanted some revenge. "Ladies, I am tired and wish to get some rest after a hard day's work."

"Hard day is an understatement if you ask me." Snickered Liz which only added to Nick's annoyance.

"Good night ladies." Nick got up and quickly left.

***** ***** ***** *****

Nick returned to his room not happy at all.Tomorrow, Nick guessed,would be Rebecca's turn, the quiet little photographer.I think I would like to turn the table on her and somehow embarrass her. That would expose them at their little game. What if I start to masturbate, would that do it? No, that is exactly what they want. I know, what if I play with Rebecca and bring her to an orgasm. She wouldn't be expecting that, it should embarrass her, and then just before she came, I could stand up and tell them that I knew about their little game and declare that it didn't work. That would do it! But how will I be able to make that happen? I am not sure yet. I will just have to wait for tomorrow and watch for my opportunity.

Nick crawled under the covers with his thoughts of getting back at the women. The earlier recording of Vickie had been erased from his head. He would beat them at their own game. He would teach them all a lesson.

Chapter 5 – Rebecca

Nick was not late this time. After all, this was going to be his day and it didn't need to start with another spanking from Julie. Rebecca had always worn her hair up, so he was pleased to enter the studio and find Rebecca with her hair down. A large bed had been placed in the middle of the barn, with props, giving it the appearance of a married couple's bedroom. On the bed was Rebecca. She was completely naked, on her back, with five or six pillows under her shoulders. Her long jet black hair flowed away from her body and over the bed. She was positioned at the edge of the bed, with her legs hanging over the side, and her toes resting on the floor.

The three artists were already seated at their stations, positioned in a straight line along the edge of the bed with the clearest view of Rebecca. Each easel was placed to their right, providing an unobstructed view of the bed.

"I see we are on time today Nick, very good!" Exclaimed Julie. "Come over here so we can get started."

Julie pulled the robe from Nick as soon as he got in range. He turned away from her, taking away any chance of her smacking his ass. She didn't really try, but smiled when she realized why he had moved so quickly away from her. She pushed him over to the bed and asked him to kneel on the floor at Rebecca's feet.

He was sitting on the floor with his legs curled under him as Julie moved him in between Rebecca's legs and positioned his head close to Rebecca's pussy. His cock lay in clear view of the students, resting upon his leg. His line of sight presented a small band of thick black hair running up above her slit. As he stared at her cunt, Rebecca moved a few fingers over her pussy to block his view.

"They are making this easy." He thought to himself.I'll let Rebecca get into her story and move my head in closer and use my tongue to bring her off." He felt very proud of him self now.

I think our models are ready now. We are looking for energy today. You have your study, please begin." Instructed Julie as she walked out of the scene looking for a place to sit down.

In a very short period of time, Rebecca started to speak, as Nick was now expecting. While she spoke he slowly started to move his head in towards his target.

"Nick? Do you remember the present Nancy gave you last Christmas?" Rebecca asked.

This was a surprise question to Nick. "No, I don't remember. And how do you know Nancy?" What Nick was planning to do with Rebecca could wait. He needed to know how Rebecca knew Nancy.

"Nancy came to me and hired me to do a job for her last November. Don't you remember?"

"I normally do not get that deep into Nancy's job. I really don't have any idea what you are talking about."

"Oh, I think you might know something about this job. How about that calendar Nancy gave you for Christmas?"

Now Nick was really shocked. "How do you know aboutthe calendar?"

"I know about the calendar, because I was the photographer that Nancy hired to take the pictures in thethe calendar." Rebecca said sporting a very devilish grin. "Do you remember the calendar now?"

"Yes."

"Did you enjoy getting the calendar?"

"Yes."

"Do you still have the calendar?"

"Yes. I have it hanging up in my closet where I can see it and no one else can."

"Would you like to know more about how the pictures of your wife were taken?"

"Yes." He answered cautiously. Nick really enjoyed his Christmas gift and had wanted to ask Nancy questions around how the photos were taken, but never had got the nerve up to ask.

"Well let me tell you about my favorite months. First there was January. Nancy was very shy in that shot. I dressed her in a corset, g-string, stockings, and heels and positioned her in front of my closet. Nancy wasn't showing much skin, but she was still very embarrassed which was evident by her flushed red cheeks. Her smile told me that she was starting to enjoy being my model. I enjoyed dressing and posing her for that photograph."

Nick remembered that shot in the calendar. It was a good one. It was an excellent shot to start the calendar with.

"That one picture was selected from over fifty pictures I took at the closet door. Did you like it?"

"I loved it."

"Do you remember March? I removed the corset and g-string and shot Nancy at our front door. She got really embarrassed when the postman walked up to deliver the mail. The shot in the calendar was taken just as Nancy noticed the mailman looking at her before she ran away." Rebecca giggled.

"Nancy didn't tell me much about the pictures. She remained silent that morning and just watched me closely while I unwrapped the package. I think she was more interested in the reaction in my pants than any facial expression." Nick suddenly realized that the reaction he was talking to Rebecca about, he was starting to have while sitting on the floor. He stopped talking and tried to think about something else. He was still determined not to let them win.

"Do you remember July's picture Nick?"

"Nope."

"That was the one that Nancy posed completely naked in front of my living room picture window. That is when my husband came home and found us shooting in the house. At first Nancy covered up her naked body using her hands, as I continued to snap pictures, she dropped her arms and let both of us enjoy her beauty."

"Wow. I didn't know that. I remembered how incredible Nancy looked in that shot. Christmas morning I kept looking and looking at that picture."

"Nick, did I tell you that I am bi?"

"No."

"So it was real hard to keep my hands off your pretty wife when she was my model. Which brings us to December, do you remember the December picture Nick?"

"Yes, I do remember that shot."

"Did you ever wonder who the other woman was in the picture?"

"Yes, I have always wanted to ask Nancy that question." In the December pose, Nancy was joined by another woman, whose back was toward the camera. Nick could not see the other woman's face.

"Do you know who she was?"

"No, I don't know, but I bet you are going to tell me."

"Nick, the woman was me."

Nick knew things were starting to get out of control. He could feel some strong movement between his legs, as much as he tried to concentrate on stopping his reaction, his mind was drifting back to the story and to Rebecca lying in front of him nude. This was going to be embarrassing, he could tell.

"Nick, she was posed on the bed exactly how I am posed now. And she was sohot. Your wife had moved her hand down between her legs and was playing with herself, just as I am doing now."

Nick looked directly between Rebecca's legs, he could see her fingers moving ever so slightly, playing, and causing her hips to move as well. Rebecca was driving him crazy and she knew it.

"Nancy had closed her eyes, while she played with herself which allowed me to remove my clothes. I quickly positioned myself between her legs, exactly as you are to me Nick, and I moved my tongue in to replace her fingers."

Nick was close enough that he could smell Rebecca's sex as she continued to talk. He wanted to move his own hand down between his legs for some relief, but dared not move. They would then win and he still didn't want that.

"That was too much for your sweet little wife. Nancy removed her hand and let my mouth take over. She tasted so sweet and I couldn't stop my tongue from licking her tight little clit to a climax. It did not take very long for her to cum and when she did, she came hard."

Rebecca had trouble getting the story out at this point because she was holding back her own orgasm. Nick could see the twitching of her muscles ripple across her breasts as her breathing became deeper and faster. Her nipples were reaching for the ceiling while her fingers quickened their pace on her own cunt. As she told Nick about Nancy's orgasm, Rebecca closed her eyes and had her own.

Nick had forgotten about the others in the room. As he watched Rebecca quivering, he suddenly noticed that the sound of pencils moving had stopped and there was complete silence in the room. His eyes darted away from Rebecca, to the others, where they sat, eyes wide, not moving, with mouths gasping.

Suddenly Liz spoke up. "Ladies, we have a winner!" This brought a round of giggles and loud applause from the room.

"Winner, I haven't started yet, what are they talking about?" Nick asked himself. As he looked at them, he found four pairs of eyes looking back. They were not so much as looking at him, they were looking down at him. As he lowered his own view he found the item of their interest, his very large, erect, throbbing penis. "Oh my God!" Nick covered up.

***** ***** ***** *****

Nancy and Nick were concluding the tour having almost finished viewing all the rooms. They were standing at the last wall looking at three drawings of a woman lying naked on a bed with a man sitting naked at her feet.

"That's an interesting picture." Nancy said. "And these three are depicting the same scene. I don't see where any of these drawings are yours Nick. Though it is very clear what the topic of interest was in these three pictures." Nancy continued to talk with a big smile.

In the three scenes the male model was sporting a very large erection. The size of the cock both embarrassed Nick and made him feel proud.

"I've purchase that picture right there." She was pointing at the picture that presented his member most prominently. "You need to tell me more about the models when we get home." Nancy told him. "And I think this particular room has made me want to go home with you right now."