Art for Anything Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ElRoylk
ElRoylk
336 Followers

"Here?" She hissed, looking around. We were in no-man's land, just on the edge of the industrial section and still several miles from her car. I pulled into an empty lot off from the road.

"Here. You said 'anything,' right?"

"Wait. You said you wanted to discuss terms. Is this part of the terms?"

I shook my head. "Fuck toy column. Strip your jeans down so I can see, and smell, that sweet cunt of yours. You need to figure out terms. Since money doesn't mean much to you, you figure out what it's worth to have me stripped and exposed for the art world to see." I shrugged and killed the engine.

"Here?" But she was already popping her belt and buttons, looking around as if we were in some crowded mall parking lot.

I undid both of our seatbelts, reached over and pulled the handle on her seat back. She yelped in surprise just as she was shimmying her pants down. I opened my door.

"What?" She tried to pull her pants up, but I was already around to her side, opening her door, exposing her to the cool air and nothing else.

"Settle down. Relax. And spread 'em." I grinned, sliding her seat all the way back to give me more room between her legs. "I just need some space to get into you."

She just started giggling, covering her face with her hands as I crouched in the foot well. I left the door open, it was facing away from the street—just a blank building nearby—and opened her legs wider.

"I just needed to smell you, and maybe taste a little too, before we get together again." I leaned forward and inhaled that wonderful sweet spice, her lips were a little crunched. Wrinkled from pressing against her jeans. And dry. I gently peeled the thicker outer labia apart to look more carefully at her inner leaves. Her aroma filled my nostrils.

"Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. I can't believe you're doing this...we're doing this. Fuck." She was staring down at me, watching me study her, inspect her.

I slipped a finger just inside her, feeling her moisten slightly, feeling her warmth. "Hmmm...nothing tastes better after scrambled eggs and bacon than a fresh, lavender tinged pussy." I leaned in, rubbing my nose on her clit, feeling her hairs against my cheek and let my tongue curl against her, teasing her open. "Fuck you taste so great. So fucking great."

I slipped my hands under that wonderful ass and lifted her up slightly, spreading her open to give me clear access to her slippery insides. Pushing my tongue in, I slid it as far as I could, tasting her lubricants, her honey, that lavender smell filling my head. Her hands slid across my head to my neck, holding me there as I penetrated her in and out with my tongue. It was nothing compared to what I'd done to her with my cock, but I figured it would tease her a little. I was going to fire her up and leave her hanging.

I felt her clit harden against my upper lip and I pressed against it, forcing a moan from her and more pressure from her hands. Her perfume was thick, filling the car.

"God, Chris! God. God what the fuck. Fuck! Oh shit. FUCK!"

She pressed my head hard against her, but that wasn't going to be enough to put her over the edge. She had a long ways to go, and I'd had my taste. My cock was hard, but I was willing to wait. Shit, I'd jack off later if I had to, but I wasn't going to give her any excuse to get her off. I pulled away, licking my lips and smiling up at her.

"What? Whaa? Why are you stopping? What!?" She looked down at me in alarm as I extracted myself from the car, my bulge obvious. "Where are you going? You're not going to leave me like this!?"

I rounded the front and got in. "Buckle up. You might want to pull your pants up."

She looked at me, confused, anger building, even as she struggled to find the seat adjustment. She was spread open, exposed and definitely feeling a little degraded. "What the fuck, Chris? Why'd you stop?"

She'd arranged her seat enough for me to start driving.

"That turn you on?" I looked over at her. Her face was flushed and the car smelled wonderful.

She looked at me like I was crazy and nodded.

"Good. Me too. If I could get you to bottle that aroma, I'd spray it in here every day."

She just stared ahead, a little confused.

"You said, 'anything,' right? Well, start expecting 'anything.'" I might have imagined it, but she shivered a little as she pulled her pants up. Either way, I smiled.

ElRoylk
ElRoylk
336 Followers