Art for Anything Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked down and saw a stream of yellow erupt out of me, then stop as my systems clamped down. She pressed and another stream jetted out, slowing to a dribble. And another, longer, my cock beginning to flag, until I finally was able to let the urine flow into a long arc, my cock at half mast. She kept massaging me, pushing my bladder on the outside, my prostate on the inside, until I had finished. I clamped down, pushing more out, and then I was really done. I hated the smell, but not enough to do anything about it.

"That was fucking amazing," she breathed, pulling her finger from me. "Fucking. Amazing."

It felt fantastic to be emptied, but I could tell she was thinking about something else. And then it hit me. "You...you weren't happy with the shots this afternoon...and..." I waived at the setup and the remaining yellow stream going down the drain. "You think it's going to work?"

"I dunno! Let's find out!" She jumped out of the tub, washed her hands in the sink and grabbed the camera. I ran a little water in the shower to clean it and by the time I joined her she was already tagging a few photos.

"Yes! Fuck, yes!" She hovered over one and I had to admire her skill. The image looked as if I was cumning in jets, my cock hard and proud, the stream separated from the glans with a drop and a small gap of air.

I watched for a little while longer as she scanned through the rest of the shots and then looked at the time. "Hey," I said gently, breaking her from her concentration. "I gotta go soon and I can see where you're heading, so..."

She looked up at me, glassy eyed and smiling distantly. "Thank you." She leaned in and kissed me, her hands coming up to push me against her. "Thank you so fucking much."

I flashed a smile and slight nod before turning away. I could just as easily have beelined to the back room and hooked up with those Swedes, but I had to work for my paycheck. It was time I headed back to my place.

"When do you want to get together?" I was not comfortable yet with the arrangement. Were we getting together so she could fill her quota or because we liked to fuck?

She paused, distracted by the contact sheet on her screen.

I retrieved my clothes strewn in a trail from the elevator, and when she still hadn't answered, I asked again. "Hey. Cheri. Spice Cunt!"

She looked up at that one, annoyed and then giggling. "I like that. Much better than psycho-bitch."

"When?" I waived my hands around.

She looked me in the face. "Anytime you want, puppy dog. I'm here for the duration."

I nodded and slipped on my socks. "Okay. I'll call you after I figure out what my week looks like. But you call me if you need me here sooner than later."

She licked her lips, staring down at my crotch. "As far as I'm concerned, you shouldn't leave at all." She said it with a slight smile, but I felt a touch of menace. It made me pulse a little.

"Okay. That sounded good enough to make me need to leave." I got up. "I'll call you." And I left before I listened to the little voice begging me to jump her.

12