Art Gallery

Story Info
I take your pretentious ass at an art gallery opening.
2.2k words
4.19
40.3k
30
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I spot you across the art gallery on opening night, your sequined dress hugging every curve of your body. You look so beautiful, so intelligent, funny, charismatic. I bet you're your own person. And I respect that about you. But I can't wait to put my dick in that sweet, sweet ass of yours, whether you like it or not.

I approach slowly two glasses of champagne in my hands. Careful not to get any on my tuxedo, I dodge between the crowd and sidle up to you. You're looking at an Andy Warhol, but I can't wait to go to war on your hole.

You spot me as I join you in admiring the piece. "Is one of those for me?" you ask, indicating the champagne flute and batting your eyes.

"What? No." I say draining both of them.

"Oh... ok..." You say taken aback. For some reason. You turn back toward the Warhol. "Marvelous isn't it?" you ask.

I shrug. "It's just soup cans. I don't see what the big deal is." I reply. "I could have done that."

"But you didn't, sometimes it's about being willing to see what's already there." You say. Ugh. You're one of these insufferable art critic types. You'll pay for that later. With your ass.

"He painted something someone else came up with. He's no different than a caricature artist in central park. Or a photographer." I say.

"Photography is one of the highest forms of art!" you say in disbelief. "It captures the world as it undeniably is. It is truth in a web of lies!"

"How can you think photography is an art? All you're doing is taking a picture of something that's already there and showing it to other people."

"How is that any different than a still life or portrait done in oils?"

"Because those are hard! They take skill! You don't just press a button!"

"My boyfriend is a photographer and I've heard just about enough of this nonsense!" You say in a huff. It appears I've offended you. Also you have a boyfriend. That's too bad. You turn and walk away, your heels clicking loudly on the marble floor. That beautiful ass swaying in that gorgeous dress before me. I wait a few seconds, then start to follow you toward the coat check.

I do my best to avoid attracting your attention. I don't do a very good job. I'm a big guy, about 6'5 and 220 pounds. I look like a gorilla among all these skinny art nerds. You must notice me following you.

You get to the coat check, and realize, no one is there. You look left and right as I duck behind a bust. Then you push open the door to the coat check. I check to make sure no one is looking and follow you inside.

You're shifting through coats looking for yours when my big hand comes out of nowhere and covers your mouth. "Don't scream." I say "or this will be a lot worse than it has to be."

"What do you want?" you ask. "Money?"

"I want that ass." I say. You roll your eyes. Men are all the same.

"I'll tell you what," you say. "I'll suck your dick. Just don't put it in my ass, ok?"

I think about it. A tempting offer. I wouldn't mind a blowjob. "Deal" I say. I spin you around and push you down to your knees. "take it out" I tell you. You reach up and gently unzip my fly. You push your hand inside and your eyes widen when you feel my hardening dick.

"It's... It's huge." You say.

"That's right." I say "not exactly like those Greek statues you love so much huh?" You fish my cock out of trousers, and it flops in front of your face. You look up at me. I look down at you. You move your face in and take the oversized tip into your mouth. You lick around the edges and take the shaft in your hand. My dick begins to harden and grow even larger in size. You work the shaft with your hand, taking your mouth off the tip only to lick its entire length. You're putting on a show for me. Trying to get me to cum so this is all over with. But it won't be that easy. I grab the back of your head and push my dick further into your mouth. You really begin the blowjob, your head bobbing up and down on my cock. I push farther into your mouth and feel you begin to choke. Your throat spasming around the head of my cock. My god it feels so good. And looking down at you, eyes watering, choking on my dick, is almost too much. I put my head back and exhale, as I begin to fuck your face.

Deeper and deeper I thrust, until I hit something that stops me. You push at my thighs, trying to get me to pull out. "Breathe through your nose, bitch" I say. You do and the struggle slows. I push my dick farther down your throat, until whatever was blocking my path gives way. You make a strange gargling noise as the rest of my cock slides down your throat, my balls resting neatly on your chin.

I look up to see a well dressed attendant, returned from his smoke break enter the coat check, your back to him, you don't see him, but a flash of panic wells up within me. He sees what's going, but then gives me a thumbs up and excuses himself once more. I hold my dick down your throat for what seems like a whole minute before I pull all the way out and you gasp for air.

"What the fuck was that for!" you ask indignantly.

"You suck at giving blowjobs." I reply.

"I do not!" you say. "HEY-" I rip the dress from your body. Nearly tearing it in two, and fling it across the room. You cover yourself, you're wearing a thong but no bra. "What are you doing?" you ask.

"What do you think I'm doing?" I say. "Come over here, I'm gonna fuck your lights out."

You hesitate. I can see the curiosity in you, I've clearly got the biggest dick you've ever seen. And you want to know what it's like to fuck me. Not to mention I'm completely unrefined, unlike every other man you've been with, I've got an animal quality that makes me alien to you. Your curiosity gets the better of you.

"Fine. But I'm not going to enjoy it." You say, lying to both of us. I lie down, my member stands at attention sticking straight up, and you look at it with apprehension. The tool is big, there's no way you can fit it all inside of you, right? There's only one way to find out.

You slowly lower yourself onto my cock. It's large head pushes the lips of your pussy apart and slips inside you. You gasp, feeling full already, but you've still got three quarters of a cock to go. You lower yourself more and soon you feel dick poking you in the bottom of your stomach.

God do you look sexy with three quarters of my dick in you. You're slowly trying to take the rest, but I'm losing patience, this is taking too long. I reach out, grab your hips and pull you down onto my dick. You gasp out as thrust balls deep into you.

"oh my god." You breathe. "it feels so huge." You say, stroking my ego.

"Ride it." I order. You oblige me, and beginning to slowly undulate on my cock. Up and down, up and down. I lay back and relax, and watch the beautiful woman riding my dick.

"Oh, oh, oh!" you start to say, as you speed up slightly. You're adjusting, my massive tool is beginning to feel good, better than you ever thought possible. You force yourself harder down on me, desperate to get more of it inside you. Involuntarily, you arch your back, your head goes back. I grab your tits, thrust forward by your new position. You love it, you feel so dirty, so used, what would your boyfriend think? Who cares? All you can think about is this massive cock rearranging your guts. You bounce higher and higher, slamming down onto my dick faster every time. All the while pleasure burning in your head. You forget about me momentarily, lost in the ecstasy. You pleasure yourself, using my dick as the tool.

I'm happy to watch you. To watch your perfect hair bounce above your perfect tits on your perfect body. I could do this all night.

Faster and faster you ride. You feel something coming on, something big. This is so embarrassing. You're going to cum on a strangers dick in a coat check. But you don't care. You ride my dick harder than you've ever done before, and toss your head back once again. Suddenly you see stars. Your legs turn to jello, your whole body shudders. Pleasure racks your body as you collapse downward with a squeal. You've cum harder than you ever thought possible. You're exhausted, spent, and you can tell you're going to be really sore tomorrow. I pull you off my now-sopping wet dick.

"You had enough already?" I ask, teasing you. You nod weakly. "Too bad bitch. I still want that ass of yours." I roll you off of me, onto your stomach..

"Please," you say weakly. "you said you wouldn't..."

"I lied." I reply, and pull your ass up into the air, you are naturally pulled up onto all fours, doggy style. "uh uh uh, face down bitch." I coo and force your head back to the floor so only your ass sticks up. I can see your tight little rosebud now, staring at me. I lean and give it a kiss, you shudder.

"please..." you plead. But I'm already guiding the head of my rock hard cock to your back door. I line up my sopping dick with with your ass, your own juices acting as lubrication and push.

"Ow ow ow please stop!" you beg, before my hand clamps over your mouth and muffles your groans. With a small pop the head of my cock slips past the ring and into your ass. You yell into my hand. From then on the going gets easier, for me at least. I slowly shove more and more of my dick inside, determined to fit the entire thing in this hole. You groan louder and louder as I push deeper inside you. You feel like meat on a skewer, and to me, that's exactly what you are.

Finally I've managed to fit my entire cock in your ass. My balls rest softly against your pussy and you mewl softly. I begin to pull out of you, slowly. At first, this hurts just as badly as when I pushed into you, but then your brain does something weird, it floods with endorphins. You find yourself moaning, not in pain, but in pleasure.

You feel like your insides are being pulled out with my dick but you don't care, it feels so good. Finally, as the head exits your once-tight little rosebud, you feel a cool sensation and realize your asshole must be gaping, as well as an overwhelming sense of emptiness.

I don't leave you gaping for long. I immediately reinsert my dick and take my time enjoying your velvety insides. For you, all the pain has turned to pleasure. I push and pull my dick to and from your ass, my massive cock leaving you a helpless mess on the ground. Your ass and insides will never be the same.

I speed up, and my balls begin to slap against your pussy as I fuck your ass. It feels good, better than you ever thought it would. Better than you ever thought possible. You feel something wet on your face and realize your drooling. Your brain has shut down as your entire body focuses on the pleasure kicking in your backdoor.

I rail into you, your velvety insides massaging my cock. I grab a handful of your hair and pull your head back, forcing you to arch your back as I slam into you over and over. You moan loudly.

"Oh god please don't stop!" You beg me over the sound of my balls slapping into your pussy. My brain is clouded with lust, I want you so bad, I can't even think straight enough to respond. So I just snarl and fuck you harder. "oh, oh, Oh, Oh, OH, OH" you're cries get more intense, the sound of my balls slapping into your pussy muffled by the coats around us.

I feel a heat building in the base of my spine. I'm going to cum. So are you. A tingling feeling builds and builds in your body until it feels like you're on fire. "Oh my god I'm cumminngggg!" You wail as I drive into you. Finally after what feels like entire minutes of orgasm my cock explodes inside you. I pull your hair back and push your body down onto my cock as I shoot ropes of cum into your ass. You take it like a good little slut. My balls finally empty themselves and I slip out of your ass. I collapse backward, and you're a quivering mess on the floor.

"You fucking asshole" you say.

"No I fucked your asshole." I reply, pulling my clothes back on.

You sit up. "What are you doing tonight at 1am?" You ask.