Art Gallery Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You stop bouncing for a second, as you try to relax enough to let the big fake cock start to invade your most secret and dirty place. You feel it slide in slowly, inch by inch, filling you up to the point where you feel like you aren't going to be able to take any more.

Erik senses this, and says "relax, little toy. Feel how full you are, with a cock in your pussy and a cock in your ass. While you are our slave, we also want you to have ultimate pleasure. We want you to be overcome with pleasure. Relax...."

His talk pulls your attention away just long enough for his wife to continue to slide her toy fully into your ass. She starts sliding it in and out slowly, while he hold his cock still in your pussy. It feels amazing as your pussy is filled, but can feel the other cock sliding in and out. It is such a new and naughty feeling, you start cumming immediately.

As you are going through the throws of yet another mind-numbing orgasm, Erik starts again sliding his cock in and out of you. You try to match all their movements to get the full feeling in each hole.

You hear Erik start grunting, and know he is getting closer to cumming. You aren't sure where he is going to cum, but at the same time know that you are not in control of that anyway, nor do you care. Angelique keeps pounding your ass as Erik slides his cock out of your pussy and starts sliding himself from under your naked body.

"Suck my cock and make me cum. I want you to taste your pussy on my cock while my wife fucks your ass."

You take his cock back into your mouth, sucking with wild abandon, as if your life depends on him cumming. For some strange reason, you want him to be happy and cum. You are his.... You are theirs. You can taste your cum along his rock hard shaft as your tongue traces along the veins on the sides of his cock. He pulls your head into him as he grunts again, telling you that he is going to cum.

You clamp your lips tight around his cock so you won't lose a single drop of his man juice. You feel his first spurt splash along the back of your throat, and then a second, followed by a third. You do everything you can to keep it all in your mouth, but it is tough as you are still being rammed from behind. The intensity of it all causes you to again cum hard, squirting out of your pussy, totally out of control with lust....

As Erik finishes, he pulls his cock out of your mouth. At the same time, his wife pulls her cock out of your ass... what once felt so full now feels so empty, but you feel so fulfilled. You were their toy for the evening, and you realize that you loved it.

Angelique moves around and kisses you hard on the mouth, driving her tongue into your mouth, pulling some of the cum from your mouth. "Mmmmmm," she cooed. "I love the taste of my husband's cum from another woman's mouth. You were a good little fuck-toy. Well done. You have pleased us both. Maybe next time I'll have you lick my pussy..."

You open your eyes to look around the room. You see people everywhere is some state of undress, some are fucking, some are just playing. You hear the moans of pleasure coming from all sides of the room.

Erik moves back to the edge of the bed, saying to everyone and yet no one in particular "Welcome to our club, Amanda. You have passed our initiation. From now on, you can choose your situation and who you'd like to be with in our swinger club."

You smile a little, thinking that you will have to give a 'special' thank you to the couple who invited you – but that's a story for a different day...

12