Art History

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do things." She laughed. "Like what?"

"Grab the book from the table, get a beer, look at that magazine over there. You know...stuff."

Beth flipped the switch for the bathroom light and found herself staring into the mirror. Somehow the flaws that she always focused on were muted; the pictures she'd seen made her feel differently about herself. Light brown hair hung straight down and framed her face. She first tilted forward a little to hide behind it and then straightened up and decided that she wanted to be seen. Just then she heard the sound of the camera in the little foyer of the room.

"Hey!"

"Just do what you're doing."

She couldn't believe the effect of the camera – the pool of dark glass pointed at her that could capture such beauty. Inhibition started to drop away. She leaned in and looked closely at her lips, pursing them at first, and then drawing back. She reached into her pocket and got a hair band, then pulled her hair back and out of her face. All along, she heard the shutter snapping open and closed. In millisecond increments, she could feel herself becoming more aroused by the situation.

Ted was absorbed in his work. He was fiddling with the settings on the camera, then repositioning and taking another shot or three. He would sharpen his angle into the mirror or lean into the bathroom to take a more direct picture. When Beth arched her back to put her hair up, he stepped as far back as the little hallway would allow and captured the S-curve of her body. The line of her legs leading to the reverse-curve of her back and the subsequent emphasis of her breasts against the soft fabric of the shirt were elegant. He knew that picture was going to be outstanding.

"Step out here. Come over into the better light – the bathroom is much harsher than this." Ted spoke as he led her into the room. "Just move about naturally."

This time Beth had no trouble feeling comfortable. She'd brought a glass of water with her and she set it on dresser top. Placing both hands on the dresser she stepped back and stretched her calves.

Ted loved the long line of her straight back and extended legs in this pose. The seams on the side of her jeans traced a nearly straight line from her hip all the way to the hem of her left leg.

"Take your hair out again, let it hang down." He adjusted his position. "Good. Now look over at me." He zoomed in and caught just her shoulders and head, the hair almost seemed a backdrop for her face as it hung straight down and out of the frame. She was elegant. "Pull your shirt off your shoulder." His voice quavered when he asked her this.

The nervousness in his voice thrilled her further. A sense of daring mixed with the attention had combined into a sense of freedom. She stood, tugged at her sleeve and looked at him coyly. The t-shirt was loose enough that she pulled on the other sleeve and had the collar wrapped around the outside of her arms. Her light blue bra straps stood out against her skin.

Up until this point, Ted had been so absorbed in the mechanics of the camera that he'd been able to ignore the sexual tension building in the room. But the expanse of skin now showing, the gentle curve of her collar bones and the bra straps were too much for him. He felt the beginnings of pressure and became conscious of getting more aroused.

The fact that Ted was so visibly flustered by her shoulders pleased Beth. She decided to push things further and pulled up with her arm so it came out of the t-shirt. She did the same with the other and then let the shirt drop to her waist where it hung in a bunch around her hips. She gave it a last nudge and it fell around her feet. During the whole process she hadn't heard the camera click once. She loved the stunned look on Ted's face.

She said, "Is the light better now?"

Ted gave a nod, "uh...yeah." His voice cracked slightly. Ted's attention was drawn to the rise of her hips above the line of the jeans, her skin with the occasional freckle or birthmark, the movement of her upper stomach when she breathed. She wasn't large-chested at all, but her bra was filled out in a way that captivated him. The swell of soft skin that ducked into the light blue fabric was too much. All efforts at controlling his body's reaction were lost.

The image in the frame was straight out of his fantasies. She had her hands on her hips and was staring straight into the lens with confidence. He took three shots, moved to the right and banged his shin against the corner of the bed. He swore before stepping up onto the bed to get a shot down at her.

He hadn't thought through what he was doing by getting up higher given how preoccupied he was with the pictures. She had seen his face react to her modeling, but now it was impossible for her not to notice the bowed out front on his pants. The realization that he was affected by her drove her on even further. Beth unbuttoned her pants and pulled the zipper down, letting the flaps fall open. The white V of underwear that became visible stood out against the mottled blue of the jeans. Beth hooked her thumbs in the waistline of her jeans and pushed them toward the floor along with her shirt.

Ted dropped to his knees on the bed and continued to shoot. He'd focused in on the outside of her hip, where the broad band of her panty cut across and around her to her back. The pressure of the elastic made a small indentation of skin that he wanted to place his mouth on. He expanded the field of view and found himself in close where the white triangle came to its upside down apex. Small curly hairs peeked out along the side of the fabric and it seemed to him that he could see a slight vertical line in the middle.

"Beth. You're gorgeous."

"No, I'm not – but you sure make me feel like I am."

Ted looked at her over the camera. "You're not the best one to judge how you look. I'm telling you – incredible." Ted wanted to see more of her – he wanted to ask her, but was terrified that she'd end this if he went too far. "Could you turn away from me?"

She smiled and turned toward the wall. She found that she could see herself in the glass that covered a cheap print of flowers on the wall. Beth saw Ted get off the bed and sit on the floor – he was almost directly behind her. She thought about the image and decided that having a completely bare back would make for a sexier shot. Without asking him, she reached back and unhooked the bra. Her stomach fluttered and her pulse shot up further at what she was doing – but she wanted him to see more of her.

When the bra joined the pile of clothes on the floor, Ted was speechless. From where he sat, he'd caught a quick glimpse of the side of her breast, and he was eager for her to turn around but the lines and shadows of her back quickly occupied his full attention. She had crossed her arms, and the movement of muscles and her shoulder blades had been caught by the camera. He focused in on the two dimples visible on her lower back and zoomed way in on them.

He couldn't bring himself to directly ask her for more, so he just whispered, "Beth. Would you...?"

She turned back to him and let her arms fall to her sides. Inexplicably emotion overwhelmed her. He was sitting on the ground, staring at her, really seeing her – the camera all but forgotten.

A tear escaped and slid down her cheek.

"Oh, god – Beth. I can't do this. It's too much and I'm not a good enough photographer to do this right." He put the camera on the floor and stood up to approach her. The tautness of his arousal had been momentarily relieved by the position he'd been sitting, but his pants once again made it all-too obvious about his condition. "Shit – I'm sorry, I.."

She walked up to him and covered the front of his pants with her palm. "Don't be. It's flattering – hell this whole thing is amazing."

Ted drew in a deep breath. "Why are you upset? I'll delete everything – I don't want to spoil this."

"I'm not upset – I'm happy. I want this; I've wanted this for months."

She kissed him again, this time she had no intention of breaking it off. She continued to massage him with her hand and felt the increased pressure against the constraint of his clothes. When she felt his warm hands slide down her sides and over her hips, she decided she wanted their encounter to go all the way. Just then an ambulance went screaming past on the street below and the discordant tri-tone wail was such a European sound that somehow made the situation even more right.

Ted traced the band of her panties, explored the delicate curve of flesh where he'd been focused a few minutes before. He brought his other hand up her arm and then over to her breast. He'd made out with a few girls, he even been up someone's shirt once. Of course there'd been plenty of pictures on the laptop that had driven more than a few restless mornings away, but this was totally different. She was completely open to him, even leaning into his hand with an urgency that was electric. He let his hand slide down and relished the rounded underside of her breast where it met her abdomen. He moved it around the side and he pulled her closer still.

He felt Beth's hands tug at his shirt and he stepped back a little before drawing it over his head. She gave a giggle and smoothed back his hair which had been sent in few directions by the shirt. Then he watched as she reached for his waist band. Her hands seemed small to him as she worked the clasp of his belt and released the button of his jeans. The steady clicks of the zipper opening were mesmerizing, yet he felt no embarrassment this time as the cotton-encased, rounded head of his hard-on pushed out from the widening gap of his pants. Once the pants were on the floor as well, she used just the tips of her fingers to repeatedly surround the head on all sides and lightly pulled back to the end. He involuntarily moved his hips toward her more.

Ted used one foot to step on the toe of a sock and then repeated the process, leaving both of them in just their underpants.

Beth reached around his mid-section to embrace him and laid her cheek against his chest. The soft hairs there tickled her nose, and she felt his firm presence press up along her stomach. She relished the sensation of his right hand passing along her lower back and down onto her ass. She turned and kissed his chest, again and again, each time moving closer to his nipple until she enclosed it in her lips. She played her tongue across it and felt him give a shiver.

"Damn, that's amazing."

She smiled and out the side of her mouth gave a muffled, "mmm...glad you like it."

Ted took a step back and lowered himself to his knees. All remnants of hesitation were gone, he was acting as much on instinct as conscious thought. He hooked his fingers into the band of her panties and helped her step out of them. This was the first time in his life being with a nude girl under these circumstances. He'd been skinny dipping with some friends and had loved the opportunity to see the girls, but this was something altogether different. He placed his hands on the sides of her rib cage and ran them along the outside of her hips, almost down to her knees. He kissed her upper thigh, kissed her hip, kissed the slight protrusion of her belly just below her navel. He kissed the thatch of almost black, curly hair because it was right in front of him and inhaled a scent he'd never come across before. There was a warmth and almost sweetness mixed with the savory muskiness of her sex. Again the flawed tutor of Internet porn did nothing more than elevate his curiosity about the mystery being presented to him. The complete lack of knowledge of what he should do nagged at him. Nonetheless something primal urged him onward. When he kissed the top of the folded skin, she gave a small shudder. He looked up, and this time kissed a bit harder and then tentatively reached out with his tongue. Experimentally, he pushed into the groove that ran between her legs and was surprised at the slightly acidic tang. He had a hand around each leg and with a light tap, she spread them further apart.

For Beth, this was something completely new. Mark's focus had been on his own body, he'd never taken the time to explore hers. Beth closed her eyes and entwined her fingers in Ted's hair. At first she was about to protest his intent, thinking that there wasn't a sane person on the planet who would want to put his mouth there – but then his kisses had thrown her excitement to a new level. When she felt his tongue slip along, and then between her lips she almost lost her balance. With each successive stroke of his tongue, he probed deeper and held the pressure a bit longer. When she'd spread her legs, he was able to extend his reach along the full length of her. As much as she liked the sensation of his tongue moving from his mouth to reach deeper, it was when he pulled back and the friction of his withdrawal would pull back the hood covering her clit that the pleasure compounded.

Ted's chin was covered in moisture, and his nose was buried in tight curls that were steadily getting more and more sodden. He looked up at the curve of her breasts, the rise and fall of her stomach from her labored breathing, and loved the fact that her eyes were closed. The evidence that she was enjoying this as much as he was gave him an additional thrill.

After a few minutes, he noticed that her breathing shifted; it became asynchronous and constantly shifted between deep long pulls of air and short, explosive breaths.

Beth was lost in the moment. A fluttering surge of pleasure started to build from where his tongue kept darting back and forth. It gripped her middle first and then expanded rapidly in all directions. Even though the build-up had taken some time, her clit became hyper sensitive all of a sudden and she knew she couldn't take another touch. She put her hands under his jaw and let him know he needed to stand up. He used his shirt from the floor to wipe off his face and stood with a somewhat goofy grin on his face.

Beth's forehead pressed into Ted's chest for a minute while she regained her composure. When she looked up and saw his expression she said, "I don't know what to think about that smile."

"It's the smile of a happy man. Was that okay?"

Beth was still letting her breathing subside. "Oh, uh-huh – that was unreal." Beth looked down and noticed that he wasn't nearly as hard as he'd been before. "Let's see if we can fix that."

She helped him out of his boxers and took in his body. He had a lean, runner's frame. She could see the diagonal muscles of his lower abdomen as they converged just above his pelvis. She ran a hand down from his chest, across his belly and then trailed her fingers along the top of his semi-hard penis. When she wrapped a hand around the base, his previous energy was quickly renewed. Beth delighted in feeling him thicken in her hand. She was captivated by the contrast between the smooth skin and firmness beneath.
Beth was certain that Ted would love for her to take him in her mouth, but she was petrified she'd hurt him with her teeth. She showered his chest with kisses and continued the exploration of his hardness.

Ted covered her hand gently with his own and said, "Just hold the skin and pull it up and back."

Beth cringed at her inexperience. She thought he'd like the extra friction. "Sorry...like this?"

Ted's eyes closed and he let her know she was on the right track.

He was in heaven. Even in his best fantasy, nothing had felt like this. He looked down at her delicate fingers and small wrists. The movement was steady and the effect was building much faster than he wanted.

He took hold of her wrist and brought her hand up so he could kiss her fingers. "Whoa...hold on. That was too much – it was going to be too much."

She gave him a coy grin. "Isn't that a good thing?"

"Hell yes. But if we. Uh. If we are going to..."

Beth knew what he was asking, and wanted to make him say it. Maybe there really was a little bit of the "Thing 1" attitude in her after all. She said, "If we are going to...what?"

"I'd like to – oh god, this sounds so dumb. But I'd like to sleep with you." He blushed deeply.

"Oh? You're tired?" She said this and gently began to pump him with her left hand which had been resting on his hip.

He got all the more flustered and inarticulate. "Fuck. Okay – I'd like to...oh shit that feels good."

She pumped a little faster.

"Beth, stop. Shit. Okay, okay. I want to be in you – I want to have sex....mmm...now, damn it."

She let go and moved toward the bed. "Jeez, Ted. Just come out and say it why don't you."

He gave her ass a harder than expected slap and she took a skip before jumping onto the bed. He was right behind her and lay down next to her.

Ted got serious for a moment and said, "Beth, I have to tell you something. I haven't done this before."

"I'm glad I'm the one who gets to be here with you."

Ted gave her a kiss and said, "You know, maybe this will have to wait. I don't have any condoms."

"It's okay – I'm on the pill."

Ted was a little shocked. He'd never really thought about girls his age already doing stuff like that. "Really – whoa. Okay."

Beth was enjoying the play of his hand along her hip and leg while they were talking. She said, "Lot's of girls are on the pill. It tends to make things easier – less painful on a monthly basis." She could sense that he didn't totally get it, but it wasn't worth spoiling the mood with more information. Yet she really didn't want him to think that she was some kind of slut.

His hand had come off her hip and was tracing small circles around her nipple. She wanted him inside of her and was done waiting. "Come here – I'm not patient enough for this." She kissed him and encouraged him to get on top between her legs. "Just move carefully, I've only done this once and it kinda hurt."

Ted only knew where things were supposed to go based on what he'd seen on the Web. The difference was huge between seeing some guy with a super-schlong going after a porn starlet versus actually having to support his own weight while figuring out where to aim himself. He felt completely awkward.

Beth reached between them and guided him to her opening. It didn't take long for Ted to figure out that he was in the right spot. She was completely wet and he ended up pushing in almost half-way on the first thrust. She grabbed his hips and said, "Hold on – that's a lot..."

He kissed her, and pulled out a bit, then slid back in slightly deeper. He repeated the movements until he was buried up to the point that his hips were pressed into the backs of her legs.

She'd pulled the backs of her knees up to give him better access. This time was totally different than her first. There'd been a little of the same strain at first, but now she felt entirely comfortable – open, full. Each movement of his hips brought a new surge of sensation.

For Ted, the experience had moved back into surrealism. So many years of thinking about what sex would be like, and yet none of it had prepared him for what it was like. There was no way to prepare for the feel of her hands at the top of his ass, pulling him deeper. Watching her breasts move with the force each thrust. The cooling of the air on his dick if he stayed out a second or two which was suddenly replaced by the enveloping warmth when he moved back into her. He began to increase the rhythm, and with each successive push he moved inexorably toward a climax. There was no way this first experience was going to last long.

Even though she'd said she was on the pill, he was nervous about coming inside of her. Just as he felt the first waves of the orgasm start in the insides of his thighs, he pulled out.

Apparently Beth knew exactly what was happening and immediately grabbed him and stroked a few times. When it arrived, his orgasm felt as if it had been torn from his depths. He gave a guttural grunt and gave in to the release.