Art History

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Beth felt the warm pools of liquid on her stomach and chest. She had been awed by the power of his orgasm, how she'd been able to feel the contraction of the muscles around the base of his penis. She'd loved the way it had seemed to enlarge slightly just before he let go. She'd been turned on even more at hearing him breath during the sex, and then watching him enjoy the final sensation.

She looked up at him and asked, "You doing okay?"

Ted was smiling broadly, almost laughing at himself and feeling a bit self-conscious again, hanging above her, having just made a mess all over her and some spots on the bed. "Yeah – oh my god. Yes. Thank you." He bent to kiss her. "Thank you, thank you, thank you."

She said, "I'd give you a hug, but..." and they both laughed.

Ted pulled up the sheet and wiped off her body. "I know I came, but what about you?"

"Not during the sex, but before when you..." She couldn't bring herself to say it directly. "...put your mouth down there. I'm pretty sure I did then. But the sex – wow, it was nothing like the first time – I loved it."

He wasn't satisfied with that answer. "But it seems a little unfair – I'd like you to..."

She pulled him down on top of her, loving the weight of him – the feeling of comfort and protection. "Ted – we're going to try again, right?"

He propped himself up on an elbow. "I certainly hope so. Hang on – let me get something."

Ted climbed off the bed and got the camera. He would have paid a king's ransom to take a photo of her laying nude on the bed – but it felt wrong. He climbed back next to her and said, "Let's see how the pictures came out."

She shook her head. "Not now. I'm exhausted – how about tomorrow."

He looked a little disappointed. "Okay – you sure you're alright."

"Yes – absolutely. Never better."