Art Lovers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rufriter
rufriter
715 Followers

Please understand, my Love, that I have no wish to insult your dear cousin, since she is above all a most attractive and endearing person, but even as I sucked her teats and spilled my seed within her, the face my mind was seeing was yours.

This enforced separation is indeed most distressing.

Please hurry home,

Augustus.

*

7th July 1867

Please Augustus my Love, do not think me a harlot, but last night I performed that action which you have attributed to those women who follow that low profession. For all of his coarseness, this coachman is most experienced, and I am learning much under his diligent tutelage. Two nights ago he tried to persuade me to take position upon hands and knees, so that he might mount me as a dog would a bitch. Of course I resisted this suggestion, but he responded by manipulating my clitoris, thus maintaining my state of excitement, and at the same time refusing to poke me in any fashion other than that which he desired. Despite my resolve, my need became so great that I finally complied.

Oh, my dear, how can I tell you what a superb position this is? I can barely wait until I can try this with you! The depth of penetration! The way his eggs impacted my burning clitoris with each thrust! The fashion and ease with which he was able to fondle my teats as his pole ravished my cunny!

I am loath to admit it, and please my Sweet, I beg you not to take this in any disparaging manner, but not even with the man I love so dearly have I experienced such intensity of climax. My juices flowed freely down my quaking thighs long minutes before he poured his seed into my dripping slit.

Now to the act I mentioned at the beginning of this letter.

Last night I was lying as Mother Nature made me on the rough cot in the coach house, and he was toying idly with my tits as I stroked his member. I must admit to finding this form of before play a most pleasing way of preparing for the ultimate act, and my eyes were closed so that I might better enjoy it. His lips fastened on to the hard tip of one trembling breast, and he began to suck mightily as though it was his intention to consume it in its entirety. Tiny gasps escaped me, and he moved his hand over my belly and separated my lower lips with his fingers. I held my breath in anticipation, but to my great dismay he removed his mouth from my teat. I prepared to voice my protest, when I suddenly experienced a new sensation as he spread my cunny wide and blew gently upon my love bud.

Oh Augustus, the joy of feeling his hot breath directed to such a secret place was more than mere words can convey.

Suddenly I gasped with surprise as he poked out his tongue and commenced a vigorous licking of my clitoris. I had never imagined that such an act could occur, but before I could give it much thought my loins began to shake in approaching climax. His questing tongue dipped into what he liked to call my honey pot, and as I drew in a gasping breath, he suddenly thrust his throbbing tool into my open mouth. My first reaction was to recoil from what he so clearly desired, but as his mouth was giving me so much pleasure, I thought it only fair that I should at least attempt to do likewise. After the initial shock, I discovered that the feel of his rod in my mouth was really quite pleasant, and I slid my lips back and forth, taking him as deeply as I dared, before withdrawing to lick the bulbous tip.

By this time my climax had become long and continuous, and as I sucked I balanced his eggs carefully in my cupped palm. My actions were obviously to his pleasing, for his moans began to match my own, and after a few moments his spend flooded my mouth in such amount that I was compelled to either swallow or choke. To my great surprise I found that the taste was neither sweet nor sour, nor was it entirely unpleasant, and so it was with more than a little enthusiasm that I sucked until his organ could give no more.

So good or ill, Augustus, there you have it. I have performed that deed, and I must tell you that I shall again and again, for not only did I enjoy it immensely, but it has become my fervent belief that a man's spend, which is after all the very seed from which all human life springs, should not go unappreciated wherever it is received.

I do hope you will not think too badly of me,

Yours ever,

Constance.

*

14th July 1867

My Darling Constance,

How can I ever think ill of you? In certain circumstances, that which you have described can be the most tender of acts. I made mention of the undesirability of kissing harlots only because those creatures are commonly ridden with the pox. Since they indiscriminately perform all manner of deeds, not from affection nor even honest lust, but solely for monetary gain, they frequently spread their foul malaise to their unsuspecting clientele.

I had no sooner finished reading your letter, than Charlotte arrived, and on this occasion that increasingly mischievous woman was garbed only in an all concealing cloak, which she immediately discarded to reveal that she was indeed prepared for action. She wasted not a second in divesting me of my shirt and breeches, and closed her tiny hand around my stiffening manhood. Without disclosing the source of my suggestion, I mentioned that position about which you expressed much enthusiasm, and I must say she took to the idea as a duck takes to water. Quickly assuming the required pose, she begged me to mount her without delay, and as my fingers parted her lower lips I was gratified to discover that already her cunny was leaking profusely. I entered her with a single thrust, and she wailed loudly as my rod reached places that she declared had never before been explored, least of all by her husband, whom she had once described as being less well endowed than a mouse, although I am sure that this was an exaggeration, since how else could he have retained the interest of his many mistresses?

But be that as it may. Your cousin's wails increased in volume and passion as I reached forward to squeeze her dangling teats, twisting and tugging at their stiffened nubs in just the manner that I have learned that she most enjoys, whilst my hard member carried out its assigned task inside her quim. Pushing back against me, she pressed her clitoris to my eggs, shuddering greatly in approaching climax, and almost prompting me to spill my seed there and then, but I exerted my will and held back, determined to give her the lusty poking she desired.

The afternoon passed in an orgy of passion, broken only by periods of rest to allow my poor overworked tool to recover, ready for the next carnal encounter. Towards evening, as we lay entwined I made mention of that deed you and I have discussed at length. In reply she pressed her teats around my shaft, working it back to all of its rigid glory, then she pushed her ample globes up close to her chin so that the tip of my rod could dip into her mouth at the end of each thrust. When she adjudged that I was ready, she released my organ from its soft confinement and took it fully between her lips, sucking and licking until at last my spend cascaded down her throat.

Oh my sweet, sweet Constance, what a wondrous experience that was, and I am most eager to repeat it with you upon your return.

Please tell me that I will not have to wait much longer.

Lovingly yours,

Augustus.

*

21st July 1867

My Dearest,

Good news indeed! My country sojourn is almost at an end, and I should be within the circle of your arms within the week. It must needs be a week of abstention for me for that time is upon me when intimacy should be avoided, but I welcome the opportunity to gain strength for our reunion. The last weeks have passed unbearably slowly but they have not been wasted, for I have learned many small ways in which to make you extremely happy when we are alone.

Our separation has been most painful, but I have been able to find ways to make it less so. Each night in the coach house after supper, as that coarse fellow was quelling the fires that my thoughts of you ignited within me, in my heart it was always your fine weapon that split my quim. They were your soft lips on my heaving tits, your hips around which my trembling legs were so tightly wrapped at the peak of climax, and your thick cream which I swallowed so eagerly.

In these ways, my Love, I have been able to keep my loneliness at bay, and when we are reunited next week you must be well prepared, for after many days of forced deprivation my needs will be great, and my eager cunny most demanding.

Until next week My Love,

As Always, Your Constance.

rufriter
rufriter
715 Followers
12