Art Model Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Travel Girl
Travel Girl
1,869 Followers

I smiled and slipped on my black tank top. I don't go braless too often; it is certainly a different look for me. However, I did not expect to run into anybody.

We walked out with his arm around my waist as we went out to my car. When we were inside he put his hand on my thigh. It felt nice and once again, the whole thing reminded me of when I was in high school.

We headed out to one of the local bars where we were going to get something quick to eat. The place was not too crowded and our food came pretty quickly.

We could talk without being overheard. I told him I would like to have him stay over, but I needed to sleep and I held his hand while suggesting he might like to do more than sleep.

He smiled and admitted I might be right. I almost relented, the thought of spending the night with him was attractive, but I also knew I was going to be busy for dinner the next night and then Thursday after the next modeling session would be tough because of the morning flight.

But I really could not go in the next day exhausted so I reminded him there would be a next time.

We left the bar. James was disappointed, but he understood and believed my reasons. However, he did rub my thigh again as we drove and I did not stop him as he reached under my skirt and rubbed his finger against my pussy.

We got to the parking lot at his dorm but instead of pulling up to drop him off close to the door, I pulled to a quiet part of the lot so we could at least have a nice kiss good night.

I pulled his hand away from my pussy, "We can't start that here. However……"

I put my hand over his shorts and felt his hard cock.

I said, "See, you had no intention of sleeping."

I unfastened his shorts and pulled out his hard dick. I stroked it a few times while I kissed him. Then I shifted positions and dove on his cock.

I had previously given him a slow and gentle blowjob before, at least to start. This time was different. I intended to get him off quickly.

I rubbed his balls while I sucked him deeply and urgently. It was interesting, but I knew before I started that if I sucked him like this, he would cum quickly. The strange thing had been how long he had held out when we fucked. It was not long at all until I felt him tense up. As he had cum in my mouth before, he did not try to pull me away this time when I felt his orgasm coming.

He shot off and I lifted my head. He shot again and it landed on my mouth and chin. I took him in my mouth again and sucked him until he relaxed. Finally I lifted off again and wiped his cum off my chin with my finger. He was staring intently as I licked it off and then swallowed. He tasted sweet.

I looked at him and said, "Sweet dreams baby."

He responded by hugging me tightly, but he could not quite bring himself to kiss me.

He got his shorts back on and then leaned over to give me a kiss, although it was just a peck. He turned and waved back as he walked away. I returned his wave and then drove back to the hotel. I was feeling no guilt at all from having sex with this young guy. Instead, I was reveling in the feelings it had given me and caused me to reminisce about some old boyfriends from school.

I found it interesting how the posing, or at least the entire circumstance, was loosening me up. If I had run across a young guy like James under normal conditions as in a store, restaurant, etc, something like this would never have occurred. I thought about the need to be careful going forward and to make sure I had considered the implications before acting.

The thoughts of Thursday's session where Dr. Reynolds was going to have another female model present ran through my mind the following day when I was getting ready to go to the company. What kind of feelings would this promote? What kind of model would she be; looks and personality? It was both exhilarating to consider, but again somewhat nerve wracking.

About noon, my concerns over the modeling session were discarded when I needed to leave early to fly back home to my office. We had some investor groups coming in and I was told they had some questions for which I would be the champion.

I let Dr. Reynolds know I could not make Thursday. He was fine with it and appreciated the advance warning. I got back on the late flight home Wednesday night and met with the visitor groups as requested. It ended up being good I came back, as we ended up doing something with this group and indeed they did had some due diligence questions for which I was the expert.

However, I also let my mind wander during some of the lulls in the action about what I would be missing later that evening at the art class. I further wondered what the investor groups, or for that matter my boss and coworkers, would have thought had they any inkling of my secret "other job". If I had a sly smile sometimes during the meeting, I also wondered what went through people's minds as they caught my expression.

The best laid plans are sometimes made to be broken as I also ended up canceling the company visit two weeks later. I did an unplanned trip to Asia, visiting Japan and Hong Kong. Dr. Reynolds took my changing plans in stride again; acknowledging I had been candid with him about my schedule from the very beginning.

My thoughts also drifted to James. He did not have my email or phone number and I had not tried to contact him to let him know of my changing plans. I did not want to be cruel about that, but I also thought there was some benefit to him not being led on about a budding relationship. I knew he could be having some poor thoughts about me for the seeming uncaring gesture, but I concluded it would be better this way and to go with the flow.

I made it back practically a month later. Dr. Reynolds told me he was not sure if it would be a solo session or not, but was grateful when I let him know my timing and that I was flexible.

So when I arrived at the company that day, knowing I would be modeling again in the evening, I really had no idea what to expect. Like clockwork, the day did not go as expected. I had another really hectic day at the company. I was out in the factory for a good portion, where it was really hot, and I was again running late.

I was not happy at all that I would not have time to go back to the hotel and shower first, but headed directly to the school in my 'work clothes'. I had worn a casual tan skirt and sleeveless white blouse that day which ended up being fortunate as I had been out of the conference rooms and in the hot factory. I had also put my hair up to keep cooler and this was how I showed up. I had not even had time to stop by the hotel and pick up my bag with my 'stuff'.

Dr. Reynolds was walking toward art class in the hallway as I came in the outer door, "Hi Beth. I am glad you made it, but it looks like you had another long day."

I replied joking, "Good, I am glad it is so obvious I am a little frazzled today."

He laughed, "Not at all, good to have you back."

We shook hands and he continued, "You are on solo tonight, but there is a good chance Karen will be here Thursday."

I said, "OK, no problem, but I don't really know what poses you have in mind today."

He was carrying a folder and waved it, "Don't worry, I have got them here."

We made it to the classroom when Dr. Reynolds announced, "Hey guys and gals, look what the cat dragged in!"

I got a few greetings and it felt nice to be welcome. I glanced over at James. He gave me a smile which I immediately took as he was just glad to see me and apparently held no grudge over my long time away.

I didn't make it back to the 'un-dressing room' right away as several of the students were asking me questions about my Asia trip; lots of questions about culture, art, what it was like, etc. Obviously, Dr. Reynolds had given an explanation for my absence. Apparently my stature had risen with the class from having a 'real job' to which they had been unaware.

Dr. Reynolds stood there looking amused for about five minutes of the discussion when he announced, "Well, I guess I was mistaken. I thought we had an art class tonight. I must have gone to the wrong room; it looks like we have a foreign studies group here."

Everyone got the good natured sarcasm, but this was college, not high school. He treated the students as adults and they in turn had their own personalities and interests. It was a very creative environment and it felt great to be part of such a dynamic. I guess you feel younger when you are around young people.

But we all took the hint and the students started getting their materials in order as I headed back, shepherded along by Dr. Reynolds.

He smiled at me and said, "I love being around students like this. They have their whole lives ahead of them and they are each still deciding what they want to do and what they want to be. Universities are a special place."

I smiled back and nodded, realizing we had been thinking along the same lines. He followed me back and came in the room with me. He closed the door about half-way, making it clear he was staying as I changed but not shutting the door to give the students any undue impression.

I remembered he had some 'semi-official business' to discuss with me last time also. So while I had the idea he was looking for an excuse to watch me change, I was not upset with him. After all, he had been very professional the entire time and never made any unwelcomed approaches.

I stared to unhook and unzip my skirt, "So, what have you got for me tonight?"

He opened up his folder and took out a few photos as I slipped off my shoes and slid off my skirt. My blouse was fairly long and had been tucked in, so thus far, he could now have a good view of my legs, but not much else.

He asked if I felt like sitting or standing first, wondering how tired I was after working all day.

"Thanks for asking, very thoughtful of you."

I told him I was not tired; so I was flexible. He selected a pose to begin which was a little unusual. I would be semi-seated, but with my legs on the floor straight out. I would be leaning on my elbows on the sofa.

I was looking at the photo, where the model was totally nude, when he continued, "I would have a small covering over you so not so much was exposed."

I had not yet finished undressing as he made the comment. I pulled my blouse up over my head and now stood with only my bra on as we talked.

I said, "OK, you are the boss, that pose looks fine."

He replied, "You are making the poses easy by the way, almost anything I could select, you would make look good."

I laughed, "You are way too diplomatic, but thank you very much. Sorry I did not have more time to get my underwear lines off."

He continued to look at me while he was looking at the poses. Once again, I got that he enjoyed this part. I decided to give him a little extra, so I turned my back to him and said, "Could you help me unsnap this?"

I waited with my back turned as he probably wondered what the right thing to do was. Without a sound, I felt his hand find his way to my bra and although he fumbled for a moment, he got it unhooked relatively quickly.

I did not say anything as I held up my bra in front of me and turned toward him. I caught him looking at me and then I dropped it to expose my breasts.

I said, "Thank you."

I dropped my bra on to the bench and now stood nude in front of him. The attention, as usual, had made my nipples hard.

He was giving me the overall once over and said, "My pleasure."

We both gave each other a smile and the he headed out into the classroom. I followed.

I got into my pose and Dr. Reynolds came over and slipped the silk covering over me to cover my pussy area.

I got the pose right and the students went to work. I again had many thoughts flashing through my mind as I watched them draw. Several times I caught James' eye for a fraction of a second.

We came to the first break and I went back to the dressing room to stretch. I came back out and finished this pose and we went to the next. This time I was standing with my back to the class, with my hands up-stretched as I balanced against the wall.

We continued uneventfully through the end of the session. During one break, I had wandered out to look at the drawings. I was amazed the results once again captured the same relative talent as in previous sessions.

We finished up and I went back to the changing room to get dressed. I had only gotten my lingerie on when Prof. Reynolds came in to thank me for the good session and ask if it was all right if he was able to arrange to second model to join on Thursday. I told him I was fine with it and finished getting ready to go.

James was lingering as I went out in the classroom. I faked looking at his drawing and whispered softly to him, "Thursday."

There was no real way to tell him I needed to leave quickly for an early day at the company.

It remained very busy for me. Wednesday came and went and during the day on Thursday I wondered whether Dr. Reynolds had gotten another model or not. Either way was OK, but it was intriguing not knowing. On the one hand, I was looking forward to the next experience, but also apprehensive not having done this part before.

The company work cooperated this time and I was able to get back to my hotel for a shower and to change. I put on some cutoff blue jean shorts and a black tank top without my bra and panties, which I put in my duffel bag.

I even got to the class maybe 10 minutes early. A couple of the students were already setting up, but James and Dr. Reynolds had not yet arrived. I was answering so more questions about my job and traveling overseas when Dr. Reynolds came in accompanied by who I suspected was my modeling partner for the evening.

She appeared to be about my height, perhaps about 25 years old, and had cocoa brown dark skin.

"Beth, I would like you to meet Karen. You two will be modeling together tonight."

I extended my hand, "Nice to meet you Karen."

She had a wide smile as we shook hands, "You too."

Some of the other students were arriving then too and there were some introductions all around. Apparently Karen had modeled for a previous year class and also posed for the photography class on more of a regular basis.

The students were getting set up when Dr. Reynolds pulled out the intended poses. One pose was standing; with one model behind and slightly off to the side. The other pose was of a similar style, but reclining. Dr. Reynolds explained this style worked well from his experience to highlight the contrast in skin color. We both looked at each other and nodded our agreement.

Karen and I headed off to the dressing area. She was very casual about taking off her clothes and I felt the same way. While we were about the same height, as I mentioned earlier, there was also a lot of contrast. I had the toned athletic type build, while she was heavier. I would say she had a lot more curves in general, although her breasts looked to be somewhat similar.

I told her that I had been modeling for the class several times earlier, but never with another model and that in fact I had never posed with another person before and she should let me know if I was doing something wrong.

She said, "Don't worry about it. There is nothing too it. I'll help."

She headed out into the class area without a robe, just as casual as she could be. I had picked up my robe, but decided 'what the heck' and put it over my arm and headed out after her.

We approached Dr. Reynolds and he told us we would do the standing pose first.

He said, "I want Karen behind and off to the side."

He positioned us so my butt was against her hip. He then had Karen put her right arm around my waist so her hand laid flat against my stomach. He took my left arm and positioned it over Karen's right arm as if I was welcoming the embrace. He then had me reach back with my right arm which had been hanging freely and place my hand flat on Karen's outer thigh. I could feel her breast pressing against my back. He finally put her free hand on my shoulder resting casually.

He made some adjustments to our leg positions, I guess for symmetry. Then he stood back and circled, finally pronouncing he was happy with the pose. I was more exposed than Karen this way, but I doubt she would have cared had it been the other way.

The students got right to work. Dr. Reynolds was speaking to the entire class as they began.

"Notice the contrast in skin color as opposed to shadows. Sometimes it is tough to get it right, but don't worry. Try your best. Also notice the way their bodies have similar proportions, concentrate on the symmetry and form your overall plan.

Karen's skin was warm against mine. She spoke softly, "See, nothing too it. We just stand here for a while."

I could not see her expression, but she was right about it not being much different from posing solo.

Apparently the posing rules allowed conversation, because we carried on some Q&A to pass the time and Dr. Reynolds and the class did not seem to mind. I found out she was a local and the modeling was mainly a way to supplement her income.

I should also describe her as having medium length relaxed hair, nothing in the way of tattoos, but she did have a belly piercing. She had a nice face. I would say she was nice looking, but maybe would not be described as beautiful.

She spoke well and was friendly. She asked about what I did and she was really surprised as I described it. She was especially interested in the travel aspect. Both Karen and the class' immense interest in my travel had made me stop and appreciate it more, something I still try not to take for granted.

Our first break came up and we headed to the dressing room to sit down for a minute. She had brought a bottle of water and offered me a drink. I declined but thanked her.

I found out she had various jobs including working in an office part time and also dancing at a strip club once in a while. I was fascinated by that and asked many questions about what it was like. I had no intention of exploring that interest, but if she had been a race car driver, I would have asked about that instead.

We resumed our pose as she slid her arm along my side and over my belly again. I wrapped my arm over hers again. I felt her give me a little squeeze as Dr. Reynolds was satisfied again. I recognized the camaraderie and gave a squeeze to her arm in return.

During the entire time of the posing, the students were constantly looking at us and back to the drawing pads. James was working hard as usual, but a few times I would catch him looking me in the eye and give a little smile. Enough time had gone by since my last encounter with him that it might be a good time to cut off further outside of class meetings, but I had also enjoyed being with him and I had not made up my mind yet. Go with the flow.

I can never say posing nude in front of the class had become routine. After all, this was still a major, bold undertaking for me. I was still very happy to have taken the plunge. I had absolutely realized the nude posing was fulfilling an exhibitionist streak inside of me, yet doing it in a limited, controlled way. It would not have been the same had just anyone, at any time, been able to walk in and see me. Whereas at the nude beach, the idea of being on display for everyone had some appeal, there you could blend in to the surroundings and other people. This art class modeling was more personal, more of an individual thing where the viewers were not sharing the risk. Therefore, having this relatively small group being the ones looking was a way to temper the aspect of being on display.

All these feelings had not really changed by posing with Karen. In a way, she was part of the surroundings such as the sofa. On the other hand, I could feel the warmth of her skin against me. Once in a while she would shift her weight or move her arm a little. I could feel her breast slide against my back. Or she would give me a squeeze.

Travel Girl
Travel Girl
1,869 Followers