Art Model Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Travel Girl
Travel Girl
1,866 Followers

Our conversation was limited, in low tones, mostly small talk. I asked her how it felt different to pose for the photography class. She first replied it paid better, reminding me of our different priorities. I thought to ask more about her attitude of dancing at a strip club, but I thought it best not to do that in front of the group as maybe they did not know. She also commented about photography class being more fun, the varying poses were more work, but it was also more enjoyable. She did not come right out and say she found the art modeling to be boring, but it was implied. So our priorities mattered, as I was never bored.

I had reached a state of equilibrium; still thrilled to be posing nude in front of people, but also comfortable with the situation. I wondered to myself whether other people conduct such a self-analysis or just go with the flow.

Dr. Reynolds called another break; we would switch poses when we started up again. Karen and I headed off to the dressing room again. She started checking messages on her phone and was quickly started making calls. I put on my robe and went back out to check out the drawings. I had the impression Karen cared nothing about the results.

Some of the students had really shown improvement. Even to my untrained eye, I could make out how they had advanced. I commented on occasion when it had been so obvious. Each time I got a look as if they found the observation pleasing. Eric had moved some of his drawing technique to be more abstract. Very interesting and unusual style.

James had again stood out. His style was soft and compelling; the level of detail was extraordinary. He apparently worked much faster than the others; the level of completion was higher. His use of shadows and 'texture' came through. I thought if the drawings were all placed side by side in front of viewers, there would be no doubt which was the best.

I complimented his drawing, "James, that is really nice. I always enjoy seeing how I look on your work."

He looked up, "Thank you Beth. That means a lot."

I looked at him and he silently lifted his eyebrows as if asking if we were on for later; all implied but I knew what he was asking. I smiled and gave him a wink. He got the message.

I walked back in and Karen was still on the phone. Dr. Reynolds approached me and asked how I was doing.

I replied, "Well, that depends on you. Are you happy with the poses tonight?"

He quickly shot back, "Absolutely. I wish I was drawing instead of teaching. You two make a wonderful visual."

I said, "Then I am doing good."

Dr. Reynolds said, "I wish I had you around here more."

I smiled in return. I appreciated the different facets of the man. I had realized he had a little bit of the dirty old man going with the routine of watching me undress. Even though I was aware of it, I did not mind. But it was also wonderful how he cared about the students. It was very nice to see how he was skilled enough to help them; nurture them. And I also enjoyed how he could be professional and courteous toward me, but also how he sincerely seemed to care. When he asked me how I was doing, I had the clear impression he was not just asking out of ceremony, but that he actually cared.

We had been on break a little longer than usual and I could see he was looking over at Karen still on the phone. When she looked over at us, he tapped his finger on the face of his watch as if to tell her to end the call. She was still standing nude as she continued talking and actually turned her back on us.

I looked at Dr. Reynolds who looked a little put out. I said, "I can go a little longer tonight if you need me."

That brought him out of the funk as he looked down and smiled, "You're a good kid. Thanks."

I had not been called a kid much anymore, except by my family being the baby, but I took the comment in the positive way intended. He clapped his hand over my shoulder and then headed back to the main studio.

I went back toward Karen and took off my robe in her sight. She got the message and ended her phone call.

She said, "Sorry, I have got a problem with my car and it is hard to get a straight answer. My uncle is trying to get it repaired, but they keep asking for more money, which I don't have."

She then continued, "OK, let's go back."

Karen was clearly still agitated when we went back to the studio. For this pose session, Dr. Reynolds wanted me to recline against the back of the sofa and Karen was to lean back against me with her back against my chest. He had me lay back first. I leaned back and then Karen sat down as he set our positions. I had my legs spread apart at this point as he instructed. From this vantage point, he and some of the class had a pretty good look at my pussy. But it was brief and then Karen positioned herself against me with her head resting against my shoulder.

He had my leg nearest the students lying flat and my leg away from them was bent at the knee. He had Karen put her arm around that leg. He had my own arms wrapped over her torso with my hands brought together. He was careful adjusting the details of our position so her breasts were pulled out from under my arms giving a significant cleavage.

Once he had us the way he wanted us, we both relaxed. I could feel Karen's body melt against my own.

I whispered, "Sorry about your car, I hope it works out for you. I can give you a ride tonight if you want."

She replied, "That's nice of you, but I have my uncle's car here. This is just a total hassle and I need to find a different solution. But I appreciate your offer."

I gave her a bit of a harder embrace as we continued the pose. I would have liked to see how we looked together this way. Certainly our skin contrast would be quite vivid. I think the poses were also very well constructed and I could imagine the image would be excellent.

I was also glad Karen was a nice person. I had not thought of it before, but if she had been a jerk, it would have been awkward to be so close to each other this way.

We didn't talk much. I had the impression Karen was still thinking about the car trouble. I went back to thinking about the class, the posing, and enjoying the situation. I again got a smile now and then from James. I also saw Dr. Reynolds was very pleased with the pose and smiled at me.

This pose was very relaxing and it would have been easy to have fallen asleep this way, but I was too into everything going on around me. We got to a break and Karen and I went back to the dressing room. It felt good to stretch and walk around. I was glad she did not get back on the phone.

She said, "Sorry for earlier. It is just so frustrating."

I replied, "Hey, no problem. I am sorry you are going through the trouble."

Karen said, "I like posing with you. Very gentle. I think it would be fun to pose for the photography class together."

I described my concerns, but I agreed it would be fun. I said, "I'll do it if they let me wear a mask."

Karen laughed at that and said, "OK, I understand you don't want anyone to know you are a naughty girl. So why don't you come to the club and dance with me."

I laughed at that, "No way in hell I am going to dance naked in front of a bunch of drunken guys. There is a zero chance in a million of that happening."

She just laughed, "OK, but if you change your mind, let me know. Ready to go back in?"

We walked in arm in arm, sisters in profession. As we climbed back into position and resumed our pose, I had all kinds of daydreams about the photography and dancing offers. Really, to be honest, both ideas held a fascination, but I also knew I was absolutely going to draw the line here. Even if I thought there could be the smallest chance of considering either option, I knew I would want to carefully consider the implications and sweat the details first.

We relaxed back into our pose. Karen's warm skin felt nice in the cool environment of the studio. Opposite our last pose, Karen was the one more exposed this time although it was clear she could care less.

We got to the end of the session and I was glad it was over, but also regretting it was over as it was one more chapter in my journey. Karen had no desire to check out the student's work, but I went around quickly. I did not take the time to collect my robe as I walked around nude behind their easels. Once again James' work led the way, but several of the drawings were excellent.

Dr. Reynolds gave me a smile and I headed back to the dressing room. Karen was already dressed. Wow, she was quick and clearly wanted to leave.

She gave me a slip of paper with her phone number, "I am serious about the photography posing or dancing together. I think it would be dynamite. Call me if you change your mind or have questions."

We gave each other a quick hug and she was out the door. Dr. Reynolds handed her a check and they agreed to talk about the next session. He came into the room and handed me a check for the several classes we were behind on.

He asked me, "Well, how did you like posing with her."

I answered truthfully, "I liked it very much. I think the drawings and the poses turned out very nice. She was nice."

He replied, "Yes, the pose with you two together was outstanding. I am very, very pleased. Karen is a handful, with a lot of baggage, but the images are always great. Just another part of my job, managing the talent."

I smiled at that, "I think you do a very good job."

With that, I reached into my bag and pulled on my panty while we continued talking.

I said, "I get too comfortable walking around naked, one of these days I am just going to walk out of here forgetting to put my clothes on."

He knew I was not serious, "I can think of a lot of people out there who would not be upset by that."

I put on my bra and said, "Maybe the police might not appreciate it."

"I know the guys in the police department; girl, are you wrong."

I laughed at that and slipped on my tank top and shorts. Dr. Reynolds was still a gentleman, but I could see he liked the part of watching me dressing and undressing.

I said, "She thinks we should pose together for the photography class."

He raised his eyebrows, "Well, it would be stunning of course, but I think she is looking to make some extra cash. You know you would always be welcome."

I said, "Thanks, but I am comfortable where we are at. I guess you would also be surprised she thinks we should dance at the strip club together too."

He replied almost in shock, "Tell me you are not considering that!"

I relieved his fears, "No, don't worry about that. No chance."

I thought it was strange, but he seemed almost upset by the thought. As if I could not compromise my artistic integrity.

I continued, "No, my concerns I mentioned to you are still the same."

He replied, "For the photography class, there is a chance I could persuade you our security with the negatives is good enough for you to be comfortable."

But he saw me shaking my head no and finished, "But you will let me know if that is something you want to talk about."

I shook my head positively and finished collecting up my things. We walked out together. By this time, the entire class had left. I wondered if James would be waiting outside for me.

We talked about the next session in a couple of weeks. He did not really have a clear plan yet, but thought he might try and arrange another model, but it was left vague.

He said, "You don't seem to need a lot of preparation on the poses. Now that I know you don't mind posing with another model, I have some more flexibility. Let me know if you run into any scheduling problems."

I touched his arm, "Thank you."

He locked up and we walked out together. As we went to the cars, I could see James in the distance waiting at the tennis courts. I already had decided I was looking forward to seeing him and I felt a nice tingle.

I got in the car and followed Dr. Reynolds out to the main road. I turned in the opposite direction and then doubled back after a little bit. I drove by the tennis courts and James saw me coming. He got up and walked to the car.

I rolled down the window, "Hey Rembrandt, need a lift?"

He smiled and got in. Even though I was still in the road, we each leaned toward each other and hugged.

He started, "I missed you a lot."

"I missed you too."

We got caught up in what had been going on in each other's lives. I asked if he was hungry as I had not eaten. We drove to a local place and got a pizza.

I was content he understood our boundaries together. We were not going to become an item, but we both enjoyed each others company. After eating, we went back out to the car and he leaned over to kiss me.

I greedily returned his kiss. Our mouths were exploring each other and then I felt his hand on my thigh and then my breast. I felt immediately on fire. I slid my hand down and found his hard dick through his shorts and rubbed him. We continued kissing with our hands all over each other.

I pulled back and said, "I need to take you back to my place, but in the meantime……"

I reached down and started to unsnap and unzip his shorts, "But I am not sure I can wait that long."

I pulled out his hard dick and stroked it a couple of times. I looked around the parking lot. There were a lot of cars near us, but there was no one around at the moment.

I dove onto his cock and felt his hot cock slide into my mouth. His skin and was smooth and hard at the same time. I sucked him a couple of times and then lifted up to look around again.

I said, "Let's go."

I started the car and pulled out of the lot, but once we were driving, I continued to gently squeeze and stroke him.

He had the license to also do some exploring and his fingers rubbing my pussy through my shorts. I was absolutely hot for him. Just one of those times when I wanted to be fucked.

He undid my shorts and soon he had a finger in my pussy. When he pulled up his hand I grabbed his arm and pulled his hand to my mouth and licked his fingers.

We drove on, but clearly I was having a hard time focusing on driving. We finally made it to the hotel parking lot. I wanted to get up to the room fast, but he had me lift up and lower my shorts and panty. He started to finger fuck me in the parking lot. My pussy was wet and on fire. He almost brought me to orgasm like that, but pulled him away and insisted we go inside.

We walked arm in arm through the lobby. When we got to the elevator, he immediately kissed me again and his hands were all over my ass, squeezing me and pulling me toward him.

We got into the room and closed the door. Right there in the hallway, two steps inside, I dropped down and slid his shorts down to expose his hard cock. I relaxed myself but deliberately took almost all of him in my mouth at once and sucked hard. I did not want him to get off yet though. Something had come over me and I really wanted to feel him inside me.

We went to the bed and he threw me down laughing. He immediately pulled at my shorts and panties. I still had my top on, but James sunk down and started to lick my pussy. It felt marvelous. From our previous sessions, he was learning better what I liked and how to do it.

After about a minute of ecstasy, I pulled his head up and said, "James, I really like the way you do that. I really, really do. But I have just got to feel you inside me."

He smiled and knew what I wanted. He climbed up on top of me and I felt his hard cock find my pussy. He plunged right in and I groaned. Sometimes there is making love, sometimes there is having sex. This was the latter. He started driving in and out very hard and fast and I could feel my orgasm coming already. How much of that is mental? Based on anticipation, mood, the right person, etc. Whatever all the reasons, my pussy was throbbing and my orgasm was building. I loved the feeling as his hard dick slid against my clit and he was slamming hard against me. Knowing I was close made it all the better. I had my hands on his ass as he fucked me hard.

This was as intense an orgasm as I ever get. It was just fantastic, long and deep, shuddering through my entire body. James intuitively did just right, he kept fucking me, but he eased off on how hard, sliding in slow and long over and over. Finally my body began to relax. He sensed that too and began going at it harder again. Simply wonderful.

He was rock hard the entire time and I could begin to sense he was getting close.

I said, "Tell me when you are ready James.'

Like some other guys, just a question like this can be the trigger and sure enough, he pulled out. I pulled him toward me and took his cock inside my mouth. I sucked him for a few seconds and I could feel him get ready. He pulled out and with his cock only a couple of inches from my face, he shot a huge spurt onto my check and chin. I opened my mouth and he shot the next surge directly onto my tongue. He was not finished yet and another blast hit me. He had cum a few times for me previously, but never this much and this intense.

I finally took his still hard cock into my mouth and gently began sucking him. He moaned and his body started to relax although his dick was still hard. Some guys are very sensitive at this time and that seemed to apply to James. It was after a couple of minutes that his cock finally started to soften. I always love that feeling.

I rolled him over onto his back on the bed. I rested my head on his chest. I would have liked to kiss him, but I would need to clean up my face first. I never had removed my top and bra; we were so caught up to that point.

I could have easily fallen asleep then.

I heard him say, "That was unbelievable. You are wonderful."

With that I leaned up and looked at him. He started laughing as he got a look at my face, all covered with his sperm.

I laughed back, "OK you rat, could you go and get me some Kleenex?"

"Yes, Beth."

He returned quickly and I wiped myself off. I pulled off my top and bra and slipped into bed.

I told him, "I need to leave tomorrow around 9. Can you stay tonight and let me drive you then?"

He took me in his arms, "I have been hoping you would say that."

We fell into a wonderful embrace with his arms around me as I lay at his side with my arm over his chest and my leg over the top of him.

I think it was seconds before I fell asleep, the glow from the sex sending me into a deep state of relaxation. I remember I dreamed about the photo session with Karen at least part of the time.

We both awoke maybe a couple of hours later. I am not sure who woke who, but we both seemed to sense the other being awake.

He said first, "That was just the best Beth."

I replied, "For me too."

We lightly kissed and I felt his gentle caresses as we lay together under the covers. He was being very tender, but he seemed to find just the right way to touch my breasts. I could feel myself melting. We shifted position at some point and I felt his hand find my pussy. I was a little sore from the previous session, but I was wet again as he touched me.

We each realized each other's desire, but we also recognized this was a little different. Quite simply, we made love to each other. Our kisses were soft and deep, we got into a sixty-nine position with each of us being gentle and caring. I was fully wet and waiting again and James was hard and ready again.

This time I got on top of him to start. This was not fucking. I slowly dropped down on him. I felt his cock slide in and I made a point to enjoy the first penetration as slowly as possible, feeling my muscles expand to take him and the deep feeling of satisfaction. He reached up and cupped my breasts as I slowly rode him. We were looking at each other during all of this, without a word.

Travel Girl
Travel Girl
1,866 Followers