Art Model Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Travel Girl
Travel Girl
1,869 Followers

In the same way the earlier session had been so intense and it was just right, this was completely different, but also just right. After a while of riding him, we shifted positions and he got behind me. Again it was just right as he plunged a little harder and a little deeper this way. My pussy felt wonderful. The soreness from before had disappeared and was not a perfect stimulation. I would probably be sore the next day, but a welcomed sore.

His cock stayed hard with no trouble. He had his hands on my hips, pulling my ass toward him as he went in deep with each stroke.

I was having a more gradual buildup than before, less intense, but still knowing for certain I was heading toward another orgasm.

I looked back at him and he gave me a big smile. God, he looked so young. What was I doing?

He continued pumping me, that hard cock of his sliding against my clit with each stroke.

I started to groan as I felt my body coming close again. James sensed this and started to fuck me harder and faster. This did it, and after a few seconds of that, I came again. My orgasm must have been the right catalyst for James, because I could feel him start to get close too.

We both came really close together, me first followed by James. He pulled out and pressed his cock against my ass and lower back. I felt him shoot onto my back as he rubbed against my ass. I pressed back and soon felt him start to relax. He reached over for tissue by the bed from before, and wiped me off.

We fell back on the bed exhausted, him spooning against my back. I fell asleep again and we woke in that same position.

I think he had ideas for one more session. I would have like that very much too, but I told him there was no time. I did pull him into the shower with me and even though there was no time, I gave him enough of a blow job to make him hard again. It was fun with the water from the shower flowing over us, but I needed to go and had to leave him with a nice erection.

It was a rush to get packed up and out the door. I had to go to the office later, so I put on a nice tan skirt with a white sleeveless sweater and some pumps and we headed off.

I dropped him off at the dorm and we had a very nice goodbye kiss. I left him with a wave as I drove off to the airport.

Travel Girl
Travel Girl
1,869 Followers