Art Model Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Travel Girl
Travel Girl
1,875 Followers

After a couple of minutes, Dr. Reynolds knocked. Tony let him in and asked if we were doing well. I answered for the both of us, "No problems, everything is good."

He replied, "Great, take your time. We'll begin again whenever you are ready."

After he left, Tony said, "Thanks for covering for me. I will try and keep myself under control, but the way we were positioned at the end would be the best way to keep things covered, if you know what I mean."

I smiled at him, "Remember what you told me earlier. Relax, nothing to worry about."

We went back out and got into position. As I got ready to lie down, Tony reached down and positioned his penis so it was pointing upward along his groin, at an angle away from the class. I rested my leg on top of him, and he ran parallel to my leg.

We got started again and it did not take long before he again started getting an erection.

Again he whispered, "Sorry."

I again told him to relax. But this time I could tell he had more or less a full blown hard on going on under my leg.

I shall freely admit I was aroused. I would have probably been that way without his erection; lying next to a nice looking nude guy in front of people would have done that. The sexual energy from his now hard dick so close to my pussy was also intoxicating. I could not see to tell for sure, but I was confident from the feeling on my leg that Tony was indeed well endowed.

His hard-on remained for the entire rest of the session. When Dr. Reynolds informed the class we were out of time, I reached down and brought the robe up for Tony as before. I did take a quick peek as I lifted my leg and he was probably about 8 or 9 inches long. I had become comfortable enough by now with the class to not be bothered walking around nude. I strolled around to see how the drawings had come out.

I was amazed by a few of them how the beauty of the pose had turned out, although the only way I was identified was by my butt front and center. Really they turned out nice. I made it around to see all of them, which I knew would also give Tony some privacy for a bit. I walked back to the dressing room and knocked as I entered.

"Everyone decent in here", I asked.

Tony still had the robe on and I could tell he had not yet calmed down.

I closed the door most of the way shut behind me. To try and ease the tension, I said, "Tony, I am not bothered by that, so don't you be. It happens."

My comment seemed to have the right reaction from him, relief that I was not angry.

He said, "You are a good sport."

I said, "Thanks, you too. It was nice of you to help out Dr. Reynolds tonight. I think he appreciated it very much. And the drawings tonight looked great. For posing, I think we make a nice couple."

I started getting dressed, but I was going to put on my casual stuff to go back. I asked him if he wanted me to dress quickly so he could have some privacy.

He replied, "Oh, no, I just did not want to embarrass you."

To which I responded, "Oh, don't worry about that. I already had my peek as I got off you out there."

He laughed at that, "Well, OK then. Since we have that out of the way."

He took off the robe and stood in front of me with a huge erection. His body was unbelievable and now his big dick was in full glory.

I laughed and said, "Careful not to put an eye out with that."

He laughed too, "It doesn't appear like this is going away soon."

I replied, "Most of the time that would be a good thing."

I think he was hoping I might help him out with his problem, but too much had been coming at me all at once and I knew I needed some time to think. This was not the time to be impulsive, even though the idea crossed my mind.

Tony did not say anything. He was still very hard.

We both started to get dressed, but we were both smiling. Tony watched me put on everything, again making me wonder what it is about watching a woman get dressed. He had just been posing with me nude for the last couple of hours and had seen everything. Nevertheless, it still felt erotic after all that had happen.

Tony had a tough time getting his dick in his pants with his erection. I laughed as he struggled, which made him chuckle and say, "C'mon, you left me this way and then laugh?"

But he said it in a self deprecating way and we were both having a good time with it.

We were both basically dressed when Dr. Reynolds knocked and came in, "That was great tonight you two, excellent poses."

We simultaneously thanked him. I mentioned it had been a lot of fun while I looked at Tony who was smiling.

Dr. Reynolds continued, "I would like to do more with the two of you if schedules will allow."

I shrugged and said, "I am fine with that." Secretly I was thrilled he had said that and was pleased maybe there would be another chance to pose with Tony.

Tony followed up with, "Well you know I am generally flexible if you give me notice."

Dr. Reynolds commented I was scheduled for Thursday and then again for two weeks later if plans held up.

I was hoping he would jump on Thursday, but he said he would have to let us know when he checked schedules the following day. Otherwise, he thought two weeks would be no problem.

Dr. Reynolds said he would be ready for me Thursday whether it was solo or a duo again. He left and I was left alone with Tony.

He asked if I would like to have a drink with him. I told him I couldn't tonight, that I had to work really early the next day, but if he was able to make it Thursday I would.

We walked out together to the cars. James had already left, but I could see him off by the tennis courts as before. Dr. Reynolds was walking out with us and we all said good night.

Tony said, "I hope to see you Thursday."

I smiled back at him and got in my car. The truth was I really wanted to have that drink with him tonight, but I was feeling a little giddy and I wanted the time to think about it more. But I was horny as hell and I was glad to see James waiting.

When I picked him up however, James seemed a little upset.

"So how was it posing with Tony tonight?"

I said, "Fine, you were there, is there something wrong?"

He said, "Well, it just looked as though you had a lot of chemistry together."

I replied, "He is a nice guy. I didn't pick him and certainly you had to understand I did not pick the poses. What is the matter with you?"

He was silent as I continued, "I am sitting here right beside you, yet instead of greeting me and saying you are happy to see me, instead you want to confront me. You met me because I pose nude for your class. What do you want?"

It was clear he was jealous, but I did not find it endearing and we drove on in silence for a few minutes. I was not really in the mood for this kind of conversation and I started to drive in the direction of his dorm.

James caught the shift and said, "Sorry Beth. It just felt awkward to see you next to him like that."

I looked over at him and smiled, "It's OK James."

But I kept going in the same direction when he asked, "Does this mean you are mad at me now?"

I said, "No, but I have to work early tomorrow." In fact I was upset with him. I guess he had a normal reaction, but he had caught me by surprise and I was not ready to be too magnanimous.

We kissed when I dropped him off, but it was short.

I drove off and headed back for my hotel. I stopped off for a beer first and listened to some live music. I ended up back in my room and fell quickly to sleep, but I did have a dream where Tony and I had sex in front of the entire class.

Travel Girl
Travel Girl
1,875 Followers
12