Art Model Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Travel Girl
Travel Girl
1,869 Followers

We got to my hotel. There was no parking attendant on duty, so Tony parked the car himself. He parked a little away from other cars to keep the 'Vette away from errant doors. But we were also somewhat secluded now and we both wanted to kiss anyway. Our mouths met again tenderly, but it was quickly followed by hands caressing each other, this time without prying eyes. I gasped when I felt Tony's hand reach up to cup my breast.

He stopped for a moment when I flinched, but I pulled my head away and smiled at him, and he resumed his touch now. He started to squeeze me now, not too hard but it felt marvelous. My hand had been resting on his thigh, but now I was also more assertive and began to move my hand up and down his leg.

We continued to kiss and explore each other's bodies with our hands.

I said, "Let's go inside Tony."

I could see he was a little disappointed thinking we would now go in to have our nightcap. Tony got out getting my door again, the continuing gentleman. I did the best job I knew how to do in giving him the same show I had given the parking lot attendant, but making sure Tony did not think it was on purpose.

I could not pull that off and still watch to see his reaction, but Tony lifted me toward him and we embraced now under the lights of the parking lot. We kissed again and Tony reached down to touch my butt.

I made a sound which let him know I liked his touch and I felt him reach down farther and lift my skirt. I felt his hand on my butt now. It was not on my bare butt cheek because I was wearing my panty, but it still felt great. I did not remove his hands, but I pulled my head back to look around.

I laughed, "Hey mister, we are not in art class anymore. Keep us out of jail, OK."

He laughed too, but he kept his hands on my butt and now squeezed. My own arms were around his waist at his back, but I had my own desires too and I lowered them to his butt and squeezed too.

I had not seen anyone around, but I also had not been able to take a good look either. I liked the idea of putting on a show for anyone paying attention, but I was not quite ready to be that bold yet either.

I said, "Let's go in."

We kissed again and then went on our way. Tony made a point of grabbing my butt under my skirt again as we walked and I felt his finger rub against my pussy for a brief moment. I stopped walking and I felt him rub my more deliberately this time.

I was on fire now. We started up again and made it to the hotel lobby. The desk clerks recognized me as we walked in, smiling and nodding at us. We walked into the bar; there were only a couple of people left at this late time. I pulled Tony's hand and led him out. He followed me as we headed to the elevators. I pulled him in and hit the button to my floor. He had a big grin on his face.

As the elevator door closed, Tony moved his hand back up to my breast. I closed my eyes as he squeezed me. He moved his other hand under my top and I smacked him and pulled away as the door to the elevator opened.

We were smiling at each other as I led him to my room. I was trying to find my key as we stood in front of the door. Tony stood behind me and cupped my breasts in his hands. I pushed my butt back against him and finally found my key.

We quickly got in the door and closed it behind us. Tony reached for the bottom of my top and began to slowly lift it up. I smiled as he did that and lifted my arms to help. He tossed it onto the chair and then moved behind me to unfasten my skirt. I wanted him to continue and soon he slid it off of me. I stepped out of it and stood before him in my bra and panty.

He stood admiring my body with a big smile on his face.

He said, "Turn around Beth."

I knew what he wanted and then I felt him unclasp my bra. I held it in front of me with my arms as he ran his fingers over the back of my legs and then traced his fingers across my ass and now bare back. I then felt his fingers slide inside my panty and he slowly lowered it to the floor.

I turned to face him and lowered my bra, tossing it aside. I now stood before him nude. He had seen me nude on many occasions, but of course this was different now.

I said, "Do you see anything you like?"

He replied, "I see everything I like."

He came to me and kissed me as we embraced. We kissed for what seemed like forever, first tender and then with a growing passion. I felt his hands finally cup my butt and as he squeezed me, I was on fire.

I pushed him away far enough to look him over.

I said, "Now it is your turn."

He started to unbutton his shirt, but I stopped him.

"No, you don't do anything. I want to enjoy this."

I unbuttoned his shirt and then went around behind him as I lifted it from his shoulders and tossed it onto the chair.

Still behind him, I reached around and undid his belt. I ran my hands over his chest and stomach and then went around to the face him. I remained standing while I unfastened his pants. My hand glanced against his already hard dick as I unzipped him.

He kicked off his own shoes as I lowered his pants and took them off of him. I kneeled down and lifted each foot as I took off his socks. His dick was straining against his brief. I looked up at him and smiled.

I said, "It looks like we only have one more item to go."

As I reached up to take it off of him, I ran my palm over his dick lightly. He pulled his head back and I could see him gasp. He looked back down at me as I slid his brief off and tossed it aside.

I told him, "You have an amazing body. I was turned on the moment I saw you."

His dick was sticking straight up and I reached up and stroked him.

He said, "I felt the same way."

I pulled his cock down so the head was now pointing at me and I licked him with the tip of my tongue while I looked up at him staring down at me.

I had felt his erection during the modeling, but he had never gotten this hard before and I could not get a good look at him until now. He was long even when he was not hard, but now it is not an exaggeration to say he was a full 9 inches and pretty thick too. I was starting to imagine what it was going to feel like with him inside me.

I slid my mouth over him and took a couple of inches inside me and began to suck him.

Tony suddenly pulled back and lifted me up to him. He kissed me deeply with our tongues mingling. It was not aggressive, but deeply passionate.

He then pulled me over to the bed and laid me down. I was a little disappointed when I thought he wanted to fuck right away but instead as he spread my legs and looked like he was going to penetrate, instead his mouth went to my nipple and he started to lick my breast. He took his time, alternately sucking, lightly biting, or licking all around. It felt like magic.

He then moved over to my other breast and did the same. Now I was sure he was ready to fuck, but instead he started to lick down my stomach. He bypassed my pussy but then jumped down to the inside of my thigh near my knee. He looked up at me and smiled as he began to kiss and lick my thigh, rising slowly higher.

I was dying with anticipation as he got closer and closer to my dripping pussy. Finally I could feel his warm breath as he was licking the inside of my thigh so close. He then started licking my pussy and I gasped.

I tingled all over as his tongue slipped inside me. For the record, he knew what he was doing as he continued to slowly eat my pussy. He clearly was watching for my reaction as he even got lighter with his tongue as he found my clit. I reached down and grasped his head as he began to tongue me a little harder now.

"Oh my god Tony, that's it."

I was panting as I could feel him start to build an orgasm. I was already throbbing and my pussy felt unbelievably wet as he continued. He lightly bit me and it sent me still higher. As he began to lick me again, I felt him slip a finger inside me and I came right away. He knew what he was doing still and my orgasm was both long and intense. My entire body was rigid as he continued to lick me while my body slowly started to relax.

He clearly recognized I had just cum and he lifted up to smile at me.

He said, "I love the taste of your pussy Beth."

I pulled him up toward me and I could taste my pussy juices as we kissed. I really wanted him to fuck me now and after a few minutes of kissing him we rolled over so he was lying on his back.

I started to kiss and lick his nipples. It was fun for me to see them get hard and for Tony to tense up. I guess that was not part of his normal experience. He was still hard as I slowly made my way down his stomach. He was watching me and squeezing my breast, so I shifted around so my butt was to the side of his head as I began to suck him again.

I wanted to fuck him, but I also wanted him to enjoy the whole experience as I had when he ate me out. I started to slowly slide down on his stiff dick. He was so big I had absolutely no chance to take all of him, but I probably got about 5 or 6 inches. Even though I could not take all of him, I know a lot of tricks and I would pause to lick and suck his balls, sometimes suck deeply and other times lightly bite him.

He was relaxing while I sucked his cock, but after maybe ten minutes of this, I felt him reach up and slide his finger inside my pussy again. I lifted my head off and looked back to see him grinning widely.

He said, "You are going to make me cum if you continue that, and I am not ready for that yet. If you know what I mean."

I said, "As much as I would like that right now, I do know what you mean baby."

I think Tony had some idea for position as he started to get up, but I pushed him back to lie down again.

I said, "Not yet. Relax."

He got the message and I lifted up to face him as I moved across the bed. I rubbed my dripping pussy against his cock a few times while I sat on him, making him groan.

I then lifted up higher and grabbed his dick and positioned him at my pussy. I slowly lowered myself onto him, just a little at first. I intended this first penetration to be as slow as possible. He just had the head inside me and as I lowered myself down, I could feel my pussy stretch to accommodate him. Soon I had a couple of inches inside me.

We were looking at each other the whole time. Neither of us was smiling. Our expressions were more of subdued as each of us was enjoying the sensations. Neither of us said anything as I went down a little more, gradually taking more of his totally hard dick.

I had half of him inside me when I could not wait any longer and I dropped down on him. I sear I could feel every millimeter of his dick as I ground my pussy against him. When someone says they were in balls deep, that was us right then.

We both groaned at the same time. Tony reached up and started to squeeze my tits as I began to fuck him. I was moving not just up and down but also toward his head and away from him. I could feel him sliding against my clit.

We were smoothly fucking as my pussy was so wet. His dick was large, but it was never painful. One of those perfect occasions where the size was great, but he also knew what he was doing.

We fucked this way for a few minutes when Tony started to roll me. He got up and moved around. I thought he wanted to fuck missionary, but he stopped me as I moved to lay back.

He moved me over to the side of the bed and lifted up my ass as he stood behind me. I was on my knees, but my shoulders and head were on the bed. He wasted no time before I felt his cock enter me. He slid in slowly on the first thrust. It was just magic as I felt him go deeper and deeper. It felt has though his cock was immense. Whenever I thought I had all of him, I felt a little more enter me.

I was completely full when I felt him finally bump against my ass. He grabbed the size of my ass and pulled me toward him, and I felt even a tiny bit more of him enter me. He held his cock deep inside me and moved from side to side as I groaned.

He then started to pull out, again very slowly. I already missed his cock inside me as he pulled out almost all the way, but then quickly thrust back in. Now it was Tony's turn to fuck me.

My god, did he know what he was doing. He alternated between fast and slow, deep and just a little. I could feel another orgasm building as he was thrusting harder and harder now.

I think he was perceptive enough to realize I was close and he just kept fucking me.

"Oh Tony, just like that, don't stop."

I let out a major groan as he made me cum again. This one was just as intense as the first, but this time it lasted longer as he continued to fuck me. There is no other way to say it. Yes, we were making love, but right now he was fucking me and it felt absolutely fantastic.

He continued to fuck me hard even after I had started to relax again and now I felt Tony start to tense up. That was my signal and I pulled away from him and got down in front of him.

I took his throbbing cock in my mouth and started to suck him furiously. My pussy juices were everywhere. I pulled back for just a second and Tony shot out a stream of cum onto my cheek. I had intended to have him cum inside my mouth, but this was good too and I stroked him while he shot another burst onto my mouth and chin. If this had been a porn movie, it would have been considered a first class money shot as let out still another stream, but this time into my mouth.

I dropped my mouth on him then and started to suck, tasting my pussy and his salty cum all mixed together. The cum from earlier was starting to drip onto my tits there was so much. I continued to feel Tony cum in my mouth -- this was one of the biggest loads I had ever experienced.

Finally as I sucked, I felt him gradually begin so soften. I pulled off for just a moment to look up at him, but he had his eyes closed and his head back. Suddenly he looked down at me and smiled. I dove back on his dick and now as he began to relax, I could take all of him in my mouth, alternately sucking and moving my mouth.

He lifted me up to sit on the bed as he faced me.

He looked at me and laughed, "I guess I made a pretty big mess here."

In response, I slid my finger over my cheek and then slipped my finger inside my mouth. I did the same thing on my tits and swallowed that too.

Tony looked in awe as I said, "I like the taste of your cum, but you sure have a lot of it baby."

He laughed again and pulled me close where we now kissed. I guess having me still covered in his cum and the taste on my mouth did not bother him as we kissed long and deeply.

Finally we lay back down on the bed in each other's arms and held each other.

Tony said, "That was amazing."

I replied, "You're right, that was amazing."

We hugged each other and intertwined our legs as we relaxed.

I told Tony that I had to leave early in the morning, but I hope he would stay the night.

"You could not drag me out of here."

We fell asleep in each others arms. I guess I awoke after a little while before he did. We must have slept for an hour or so. I went and used the bath room and drank some water. Tony was awake looking at me as I returned to bed. I had brought water for him to and he readily accepted it.

I lay back down and he rolled over to look at me, lifting his head. He ran his right hand over my body, sliding up from my leg to gently brush over my pussy and finally reaching up to squeeze my breast again.

He lowered his head to kiss me and once again the only way to describe it was very light, very gentle, and very tender. I loved it.

I reached around to put my hand behind his neck as we kissed.

He down at me, "I like the way you kiss."

I replied, "I like the way you do everything."

He responded by resuming to kiss me. I would like to record here that Tony was an amazing lover. He was respectful, but also passionate and he knew when to take charge too.

I felt his hand rub against my pussy and I spread my legs for him to make it easier. I was moist, but not dripping wet as before. But he slowly rubbed me and soon I was ready again.

I looked down at him and he had a semi-hard dick. I reached down and began to stroke him. He did not need too much effort before he was completely hard again.

I looked at him and laughed, "Well, I wonder what he wants."

Tony laughed too, but before he could say anything, I slid down and took him in my mouth. Tony moved himself and then pulled me on top of him. Quickly we were in a 69 position. I had a difficult time concentrating as he licked me. We were both hungry for each other and after a few minutes I lifted up.

This time Tony laid me down gently and got on top of me. I spread my legs and he mounted me. I was really wet now as Tony slid in. I think he would have gone in gradually if he had met any resistance, but the way it happened was so smooth. He slipped inside me all the way on the first thrust and he held it there, leaning down to kiss me briefly.

We were looking in each others eyes as he began to slowly pump me. There was lust present for sure, each of us enjoying the sensations of each other's body. Again my pussy felt electric as he moved in and out, stretching as he entered me. I mean wow, he had a really nice cock and I could not have dreamed of a more tender lover.

I could not get enough of him looking right into my eyes as we began fucking each other again. I wrapped my legs around him as he pumped in and out. Sometimes he would lower his chest onto mine, or slightly off to the side, maybe to rest his arms. When he would lift up again, he would thrust faster and harder.

We were going like that for really about what seemed like 30 minutes. He had given me another orgasm. Not quite as intense as the first two, but wonderful nonetheless.

Again I could tell when he was starting to get close himself. He started fucking me harder and faster and I could feel his cock get even harder as he built up. Finally he pulled out and he came across my stomach, some of his cum reaching up to my breasts. This was not as huge a load as before, but still a large amount by any standard. I watched him as he came. He had his eyes closed, but I got a kick out of seeing him tense up and groan.

When he opened his eyes again and saw me looking at him, he gave me a big smile and then leaned forward to kiss me again. I embraced him as we kissed, our bodies so close now as we lay there.

Unbelievable.

We did not bother cleaning up as he rolled in beside me again and we cuddled. We both fell asleep again, but this time we slept until my alarm went off. I had set it with a little padding, but not too much.

He asked if I could stay over another day, but due to some urgent matters back at my office, there was no chance as much as I would have liked to. He was understanding as we got up. We did take a shower together and got ready. It was a lot of fun as our hands roamed over each other the entire time.

But finally we needed to part. I packed up my stuff and Tony accompanied me as I checked out. I did not care about the glances from the people behind the desk guessing he had spent the night. They knew me at the hotel as I had been a regular guest for many months, but whatever they thought, no one said anything.

Tony walked me out to my car and I put everything in the trunk. He spun me around to face him in the parking lot and pulled me close. We kissed again.

He asked me, "So when are you coming back? And will I see you?"

I leaned into kiss him, deeply. This was not gentle and tender. This was more passionate.

I said, "I am not sure yet when I come back, but you damn well better believe you are going to see me Mister."

He both looked at each other and he leaned in to kiss me as I sat down in the car. One last kiss. Then we waved as I drove off.

Travel Girl
Travel Girl
1,869 Followers