Art Model Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I exploded into her I felt her body go ridgid and she let out a moan. Still ridgid she slid all the way down, so I was deeply imbedded in her. All the while my spasms continued pumping cum into her. As my cock finished pumping, she relaxed her arms and let her chest come to rest on my again.

“Thank you!” she whispered in my ear. “You were fantastic!”

I didn’t know what to say, laying there with our bodies intertwined. So, I simply wrapped my arms around her and squeezed her tight.

Finally I whispered back, “that was the most awesome experience I have ever had.”

“Wow! Nothing like raising the bar for next time,” was Kathy’s reply.

After a while my cock was deflated enough to start slipping out of her pussy. She slid down a bit and I could feel our commingled fluids dripping out on to my legs and bed. After pausing a moment she slid down further and started licking off my cock and the juices that had dripped on my leg. After that was complete she grabbed the closed thing, which was my shirt and wiped the wet spot on the bed.

Stretching out and resting next to me she said, “hey, you still have your socks on you geek!” It was playful tone of voice. “Let’s not have at happen again. Ok?”

“Ok,” I replied as I reached down and slipped them off.

We snuggled there and drifted off to sleep.

12