Art, Part Two Ch. 02

Story Info
Art and Suzanne get “comfortable”.
2.8k words
4.54
11.1k
1

Part 2 of the 13 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 07/31/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
art4real
art4real
24 Followers

Art, part two. Ch. 02

Art and Suzanne get "comfortable".

When I looked up at her face she was giving me a wicked grin so it looked like it was time to 'get comfortable'. She said, "Come over here and let me unbutton the back of that dress." She's been dressing and undressing me since I started to wear young girl's clothes. She says, "They never look right when you put them on and Maria complains that she's tired of picking up after you when you take them off."

There's no way I'm going to complain about personal attention from the woman of my dreams and I gave up being embarrassed about being naked in front of women ever since Suzanne brought me to her home. As usual my penis was standing tall by the time she got the first two buttons opened. Well it was standing as tall as it could. When I shrunk to almost half my normal size, every part of me shrunk proportionately. I used to think I was a strong six inch fully erect so now I guess I'm a strong three inch. Actually I've always been afraid to measure my erect penis and now I'm really afraid.

When Suzanne helps me with buttons this is the point where I routinely ask Suzanne if she needs any help undressing and she routinely rejects my offer. This time when I offered, her answer was to pull a footstool in front of her for me to stand on. I quickly pulled off the dress and underwear I had on and stepped up on the stool. Standing on the stool put my face on at the level of her breast and I wanted to hurry, but I'd dreamed of doing this so long, I took my time. Her blouse unbuttoned down the front and I carefully slipped it off each arm in turn, running my hands across her bare skin. I love the feel of her smooth skin. Her skirt dropped quickly and she stepped out of it. I wanted to pause with her standing there in her slip, but I quickly helped her work her short slip up and over her head. She turned around so I could unfasten her bra for her to slip off. She turned back around and presented her beautiful breast in all their grandeur. I could never get my fill of these two beauties.

Her large dark aureoles contrasted with her lighter colored nipples making them appear like a gemstone on a dark cloth. I used both hands to lift one of her breast so I could see this precious gemstone up close. Whether it was the cooler air or my attention, I swear I can see the little nubbin stiffen as I watched. I'm always amazed at the weight of the female breast and Suzanne's were the most substantial I'd ever held. She said, "Aren't you going to say anything?"

"I think I'm struck dumb by the vision."

"Why don't you finish getting my clothes off unless you're going to just stand there?" I gave each of her nipples a tender kiss and a promise to return before I stepped down off the stool and pushed it away. Standing on the floor my eyes were about level with her belly button and the top of her panties. I pressed against her stomach and reached to feel her silken covered cheeks. As I slid her panties down I kept my face pressed against her and kissed my way down her abdomen and into her curly thatch. Kneeling, I paused to rub my chin against her mound using my arms around her to add to the pressure. I tongued the top of her vulva and inhaled her aroma coming from that inviting spot between her legs, but then I anxiously slid her panties down the rest of the way.

I was still on my knees when she bent down and picked me up. She said, "Remember, this was supposed to be my way of relieving you, but I enjoyed the attention." She sat down on the bed with me on her lap facing her. She proceeded to massage my penis, which had probably been erect since I got undressed. Now that I was up close and personal to her breasts I started to massage one of them and put the nipple in my mouth. I sucked and licked the tip and now it truly was engorged and swollen. Her breast even felt heavier.

It wasn't that I was oblivious to her hand stroking my penis; it was just that I was so involved with her fascinating body part so up close and personal for the first time. In the past it had always been 'look, but don't touch'. She recognized I was getting close to coming before I did because she suddenly laid me on the bed and put her face in my crotch. She had no troubled taking my whole penis in her mouth and at times she had my testicles in as well. When it seemed I was ready to explode she pulled back until just the tip was inside her mouth and the base of my penis and testicles were in her hand. When she squeezed hard it hurt so much I forgot about coming.

Then she relaxed her grip and began mouthing my penis again bringing me back to the edge again. Several times she brought me from sheer pain to euphoria until I was pounding the bed for release. The next time she squeezed hard I rose up to look at her. When she saw me, she relaxed her hand and took my penis and testicles inside her mouth and brought her teeth together. She has my whole manhood such as it is at risk to be emasculated. God, what a rush, I exploded again and again.

I lay there with my whole body as limp as a wet noodle. I almost made the mistake of asking her where she learned that, but fortunately, the thinking part of my brain kicked in just in time. It also dawned on me that I'd seen Suzanne lay on her hand when she put her face in my crotch. The fact that she was pleasuring herself all the while she was sucking me wasn't a problem except that I would have liked to been involved.

I rose up on my elbows and looked at her. "Suzanne, I know my dick is too small to give you any pleasure and you don't know how much I regret that, but I know I can use my hand better than you're doing for yourself. I don't remember ever having a thrill like you've just given me. Why don't you let me see what I can do to return the favor?" She rose up on her knees and looked down at me with an expression I wasn't sure I could read. After a moment's hesitation she walked forward on her knees until her crotch was right above my face. What an inviting image, call it "Jade Gate" as the Asians do, or just nirvana.

I reached up and spread her lips with my fingers. Her hood was already up and as I started to massage her clit I was struck by its size. It looked to be a good match for the tip of my penis. The size shouldn't have surprised me because she's physically a large woman. Suzanne had already brought it to attention by her ministrations and her response was immediate when I started to rub it gently with one hand. I inserted two fingers of my other hand into her vagina and began work them around and around the opening. She was already moist and more juices started to run down my arm almost immediately.

When she started to squat down I coned my fingers and pushed my hand inside her vagina passage. With my forearm braced against my body she could control how deep she wanted my hand inside her. Closing and opening my hand, I used my finger tips and knuckles to massage the surface of her vagina passage. Her body was gyrating up and down on my hand forcing it deeper and deeper inside her. Every so often she'd pause and say "there, there" or "harder, harder" and in between making a kind of keening sound that rose and fell in volume. Whenever I could I raised my head and licked her juices running down my arm. Watching, listening, tasting and breathing in her aroma, I lost track of time.

It suddenly got through to me that most of my forearm had disappeared inside her, but she was still encouraging me to keep working my hand. My forearm at her vagina opening isn't that large, but it must be at least two and a half inches in diameter. She keeps alternately tightening and relaxing her pelvic muscles gripping my arm at the opening. I tried to match her rhythm with the muscles in my forearm. Several times her contractions are nearly strong enough to push my arm out. I can almost imagine a newborn being forced along a birth canal by such contractions. Eventually she slowed down and put her head down on a pillow with my hand still inside her. We stayed like that for some time with me moving my fingers occasionally to remind her I was still in there, but she didn't seem to be in any hurry to get up. Then she took hold of my arm and started to sit up straight so I withdrew my hand.

She swung her leg over me and sat back against the headboard of the bed. I rolled over on my stomach and she was sitting right in front of me with her knees invitingly open. I crawled forward until my face was a few inches from her vulva. I spread her lips carefully and began to lick from the bottom of her vagina opening up to her clit. I sucked on her clit working my tongue against the tip and then licked from her clit back to where I could run my tongue around and inside her vagina. Her juices were everywhere and the more I sucked up the more there was. Soon my face was covered and Suzanne had her hands on the back of my head holding me against her. When I had her clit in my mouth she pushed hard thrusting her clit against me so I closed my teeth lightly. I was rewarded with so much bucking and thrusting that I had to wrap my arms around her thighs to hang on.

Eventually I ended up resting with my head in her lap and my body between her legs. Suzanne said, "Are you still among the living, Mr. Jones?"

"I think so, but I'm not certain, Ms. Joyce."

"Thank you, Mr. Jones. That was most enjoyable.

"Likewise, Ms. Joyce; I hate to break this romantic mood, but I have to piss real bad."

"Likewise, Mr. Jones; will you join me?"

She got out of bed holding me pressed against her breasts and I wrapped my legs around her waist to make it easier for her. In the bathroom she sat down on the toilet with me facing her. With me straddling her thighs, our pelvises were almost touching. She reached down between us and took charge of my penis, directing my stream to join hers. I was trying to think of a smart wisecrack, but then this sort of crazy intimacy reminded me of our time together at her house. When I was hiding at her house, the only time I could be Art Jones was when we were completely alone and that was usually the bedroom or the bathroom.

The hotel shower stall wasn't very big, but we managed. There was a small seat that I stood on to scrub her back. She sat down and I straddled her legs facing her and washed those wonderful mammary glands. I stood on the seat while she washed me front and back. When she was washing my genitals I was about to explode again when she sprayed my crotch with cold water. When I looked at her accusingly she smiled and said, "Just hold it, we're not finished and I don't want you drained just yet."

She turned around and put one foot up on the seat presenting me with her fantastic derriere. I used my soaped hands to carefully wash every square inch. I spread her cheeks and carefully washed the seam between those two great globes. I couldn't resist inserting my soapy finger inside her pink little rosebud and making sure that was good and clean. I was tempted to try my tongue; maybe another time. I settled for giving Suzanne rear end a big wet kiss.

She turned around and faced me. "Now I'll take my 'seconds'." She put her mouth over my penis, which had been erect for most of our shower. She put both of her hands behind me cupping my buns and pulled me into her mouth and held me there. It was a repeat performance and when she closed her teeth on my penis and testicles, she looked up through the water spray and gradually increased pressure. When my face showed panic she gave me a wicked grin and I exploded again and again. Truly I think the reservoir was empty now.

Later, lying in bed I said, "Suzanne, don't you think it's time we talk honestly?"

She was quiet for awhile and then she said, "Arty, I almost asked what do you mean, but I owe you more than that. I think I know what you're asking. How long have you been thinking about it?"

"Not that long. I was an easy sell because I wanted it to be true, and in a way it made sense. If I tried to have intercourse with you and failed, I'd want to get back to my normal size as quickly as possible. Then slowly I began to admit to myself that even at my normal size, the odds that you and I will eventually have a life together are slim to zilch, which makes the question of future sex meaningless. If it hadn't been for the accident we'd never have gotten together. We could have ended up friends because we both loved the Professor, but that's about it.

"Suzanne, at any size you and I are an unlikely couple. You just didn't want to be part of my decision whether or not to try the Professor's machine and I thank you for that consideration. So why did you invite me to a sexual romp now; we've had plenty of opportunities in the past months?"

"Arty, I can tell you I've been tempted for some time; especially after my sister told me how much she enjoyed your 'fisting technique'. I guess I felt guilty enough for your accident without getting involved in your decision to try to return to normal size. What if something worse happened to you?"

"Your sister actually told you? She swore me to secrecy."

"Well Arilla was pretty drunk at the time, so she probably didn't remember describing it to me in great detail. But now if you choose not to go ahead with the size change, look at how much fun we can have together."

"Suzanne, let's not go from one dishonesty to another. Don't get me wrong, I might love spending a lifetime buried in your crotch giving you pleasure, but you can't keep me with you and still be Suzanne Joyce, Chief Administrator and future CEO of Joyce Research. Keeping me with you risks discovery no matter how you try to hide me. If anyone finds me, your cover up of the accident actually adds to the negative impact. If we go away somewhere together, you'll be hurting your father and the people who depend on you. I can't be part of that."

"There may be a way to keep you nearby, Arty. What if I set my sister up in another city where you can live with her and her son? She's my half-sister and most people don't know anything about our connection. You and she can set up any kind of a relationship you and she agree to and I can come and visit."

"Suzanne, your sister, Arilla, is a flake; you said so yourself. No, that's not fair, I'm very fond of your sister, but living full time with her, I don't know. I might not survive and she could take up with another loser like her ex-husband and I'd have to beat the crap out of him."

"I still don't how you did that, but it was funny how he tried to explain to the police how a young girl put him in the hospital. OK, Arilla may not be a good option, but I'll come up with something. I just want you to know that your future and mine will be connected in some way. The ghost of Uncle Ben would haunt me forever if I didn't. Fortunately, he named you in his will as the sole beneficiary of his estate, which you can use anyway you want. Now we'd better get some sleep, tomorrow will be a busy day."

art4real
art4real
24 Followers