Art, Part Two Ch. 05

Story Info
Art finds out what Dr. Heidi’s plans are for him.
3.5k words
4.53
10.7k
0

Part 5 of the 13 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 07/31/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
art4real
art4real
25 Followers

Art, part two. Ch. 05

Art finds out what Dr. Heidi's plans are for him.

*

I was reliving last night's activities in the shower, which unfortunately, included experiencing a healthy dose of guilt about Suzanne. There's no way I could just claim I was doing Lisa a favor. Well I could, but it would be pure BS. Lisa's a nice lady; I'll have to be damn careful what's happening here. My life is so screwed up; I'm in no position to be thinking about any relationship.

The hot water was taking away some of the aches of the night's doings when the shower door opened and there stood Dr. Wagner. "Here you are; do you mind if I watch?"

"Dr. Wagner, Heidi!! You scared the hell out of me. What's so interesting about me taking a shower?"

"Oh, you have truly no idea how everything about you interests me."

"Why don't you shut the shower door or come in and join me."

"Now that could be interesting. I'll wait out here for now, maybe next time."

When I came out of the shower she was sitting there waiting for me. "If you give me a minute to put some clothes on, I'll invite you to breakfast."

"It's a waste of time to put clothes on, you'll just have to take them off again, but I'll accept your breakfast offer. In the meantime you go right ahead, don't mind me."

I thought,"After what I've been through so far, if the lady gets her jollies watching me, so be it."

In my bedroom I found the jeans, t-shirt and jockeys that Lisa had found for me and quickly dressed. Heidi followed me as I padded barefoot into the kitchen. There were eggs and bacon in the fridge so I said, "How do you like your eggs?"

"My, oh my, you can cook too."

"See and you thought I was just a pretty face."

"I like my eggs over and hard like other things."

"OK, you didn't come over here so we could chit chat; you've something on your mind so go ahead and get to it."

"You continue to impress me; I like people who are direct. Do you mind if I call you 'Jonesy', Art or Arthur just doesn't seem right?"

"No problem."

"Alright, there're a couple of things before I get to my real reason for being here. First, I saw the scrubs you were wearing last night laying on the floor by Lisa's bed and I assume that's where you spent the night. Now before you go off the deep end, who Lisa sleeps with is entirely her business; she and I have been good friends for a long time and we share lots of things. I know all about her problem of having relations with grown men and if she'd found some pleasure with you, I'm glad. I'll warn you though, if you hurt her emotionally, I'll be your worst enemy. I've met your Ms. Joyce and when she talks about you, I can tell by how she talks, that there's something between the two of you. That's also none of my business, but I'm thinking of Lisa."

Before she could say any more, I said, "Heidi, I want you to know I have no intention of hurting Lisa. Neither she nor I know where the two us are going and it's up to Lisa to keep you informed if she chooses. As far as Suzanne Joyce and yours truly are concerned, right now we're in different worlds and the future is pretty uncertain."

"Alright, Jonesy, that's honest enough only because I know what you're facing. Now to the second reason for me being here this morning; I want you to realize how much your future is in my hands. Neither John nor Lisa understands how the machine works. John is fully knowledgeable on the principle, but the function of the machine is beyond him. In fact, you and I may be the only people who fully comprehend the function of the machine you built. I worked with Adams when he re-assembled the machine. This was before we knew about what happened to you at the Joyce Laboratory and we were simply considering finishing the work of Professor Jamison. John was more than willing to take on the Joyce project until he found out about you. He was ready to cancel the contract, which is still his option, but I talked him into continuing. So you see if you have any hope of returning to your normal size, it will only be with my help."

"Heidi, you don't have to convince me about your academic credentials. As far as I can see you're the best one for me to place my money on if I'm going to risk it, but right now I'm not sure I want to take the chance."

"Alright Jonsey, whatever is going on in your head right now is not my field of expertise, but I really have no doubt you'll go ahead and take the gamble. You've lived one life for some thirty five years and then all of a sudden it's turned upside down, who wouldn't want their life back the way it was. If there's anything between you and Suzanne Joyce, what are the options if you stay the size you are? You're aware of all the obstacles much more than I am. As far as making a life with Lisa, that may be possible, but she's shown other interest in the past. No, I'm betting you'll go along when the time comes. In the meantime, it's part of my role to convince you that we know what we're doing and the chances for success are quite good. If helping you decide also means telling you more about me as a person, I'm willing to do that as well."

"For your information though, I'm not uncomfortable with the sexual banter we engaged in this morning when you were in the shower. I just don't engage in it very often. If two people want to fuck, why waste time talking or sending verbal signals. I've always known who I want to have sex with and my partners seem to know it as well. If I don't want to have sex with them, they seem to know that without me saying anything. I've watched women tease men they have no intention of fucking just to drive them nuts. What a waste of time. I don't know what happened with you this morning. I deliberately walked in when you were showering to simply see your reaction, nothing more. Seeing you standing there bare assed took me back a minute. You were obviously a naked male specimen, but your small size made you seem more vulnerable. Then you popped off with the invitation to join you and I was at a loss for words. Trust me, that doesn't happen very often. In a way this whole project changed a bit and I haven't sorted it all out yet. You'll be the first to know when I do.

"We've been able to reproduce almost all of your Professor Jamison's work and we're comfortable going forward from here. I don't want you to take this wrong, but you're not the major thrust of our study. We see broad opportunities in the field of medical research and you just happen to be an interesting study, but not our central focus. My interest is the field of skeletal and muscular structure and Lisa is interested in glandular and reproductive physiology. In laymen's terms, I'm concerned about your physical size and Lisa is more concerned with what's between your legs. Enough of the 'chit chat', let's get down to business. We'll use Lisa's examination room. She and I often team up there to evaluate one of her patients, who are usually girls or young women."

When we entered the examination room it was obvious this room was furnished like the rest of the house for someone smaller than normal. I was looking at the low examination table when Heidi said, "Lisa installed an examination table that can be raised and lowered purely for my comfort when I'm here. She can always stand on a stool, but bending over for long periods is hard on my back. Alright Jonesy, get undressed and hop up on the table."

OK, by now I should be used to being naked in the presence of a clothed woman, but this situation was a mix of erotic and clinical. I watched Heidi as she pulled out a number of instruments that appeared to be used for measurement. Without her usual lab coat and dressed in tight jeans and a T-shirt, it was obvious that my image of her had been entirely wrong. Last night the way her lab coat hung on her covered up powerful neck, shoulder and arm muscles. With her strong upper torso including, remarkably sized biceps she probably needs to use a larger size lab coat. While her breasts aren't particularly large, they looked firm enough to do hand stands on them without compressing them a bit. They fit in perfectly with the rest of her physical appearance. This wasn't a woman who built her body in a gym, this was pure genetics; she was born this way. When she bent over a lower drawer I got a look at an amazing rear view.

As a long time admirer of the female body, I've always found their posteriors fascinating. That's not to diminish the many other eye catching features of a woman's body, designed by nature no doubt for the propagation of the human race, but for me the rise and shape of those two round cheeks can say a lot. I'm always fascinated how, when a woman walks, her cheeks will dance in a rhythmic motion with each stride. I know there's an anatomical explanation and some women exaggerate the natural motion, but who cares. Any number of times I've found myself well out of the way of my destination because I've been so engrossed in watching a woman walking ahead of me.

But Heidi was somehow different. It wasn't that she didn't have well rounded firm looking butt cheeks, it was just when she moved they were part of a her well muscled back and haunches. In her tight jeans I could actually see a rippling and tensing of her muscles from her haunches to her cheeks as she bent and stooped. The amazing part was she seemed totally oblivious to the effect it had on me or probably any other male. There was nothing coquettish or exaggerated; it was just how she was built. I could almost picture her as a large feline animal making natural movements. The dominant male of the same feline species would be driven to plant his seed in her to ensure the survival of any offspring. Not only would she be strong enough to guarantee its survival, but if any lesser male tried to mount her or threaten her cub, it would cost him his life. I'm far from an alpha male and Heidi's movements definitely aroused me, but I could definitely sense a danger in her.

She started her measurement of my body using basically a tape and calipers. On a clipboard I could see views of a male anatomy and she marked own the measurements in the appropriate spots. It all seemed pretty clinical until she said, "You know I have more information about Art Jones than just these measurements."

"When your Ms. Joyce talked to us about you, both John and I felt she wasn't telling us the whole story so we agreed to conduct an investigation. John was hesitant, but he let me make whatever inquiries I felt necessary. It wasn't difficult to hire a discreet firm to obtain what we needed. They quickly turned up the missing technician on the police reports with their conclusion that you were somewhat of a minor criminal and your company was withholding information for some reason. It was obvious then that Ms. Joyce was bringing us the missing technician, who had been shrunk to a size that made recognition difficult. When she showed up here with you dressed in that ridiculous little girls outfit, we knew how she had been hiding you."

"Lisa and I agreed to find out as much as we could about you. We authorized a complete background check on Art Jones to see if there were any relatives to come screaming out of the woodwork in case something happened. They reported that you were pretty much a loner and except for Professor Jamison, you had few close friends. Their background checks also brought out the series of foster homes and boy's school background, and the investigators concluded that you were a person that relied mostly on yourself. So you see, Jonesy, I not only find your situation interesting, but I also find you personally very interesting. With advanced degrees in both physics and physiology, I consider myself no slouch in brain power, but I'm impressed by the knowledge it took to build such a complicated machine."

"Come on, Heidi, I was just building what the Professor designed, he was the brain."

"You put yourself down too easily, my little friend. I had all of your 'Professor's' notes so I saw what instructions he gave you. I agree that his thinking was brilliant in terms of how he envisioned the potential to change the physiology of a living organism, but his instructions to you were rudimentary at best and still you built a sophisticated piece of equipment.

"All my life I've made a habit of putting a kink in the male ego when it comes to the dominant gender in brain power and I've also been a master at using the pussy whip. Jonesy, you offer a multiple challenge to me. I don't think you're overly impressed with my degrees and although I could probably whip you physically, I'm not sure you're vulnerable to pussy whipping in the true sense. You see what I'm up against, don't you?"

"Heidi, I don't want to be your enemy. I told you when we all met last night that you're one smart lady and all I want is to have that machine return me to my full size. Whatever I can do to help, I'm more than willing. The Professor envisioned that his invention would have significant medical importance. I have no idea how, but with your background you probably can foresee some applications. If it works for me no one wants my story to become public, so I disappear and become just a forgotten speed bump. You'll get all the recognition for finishing the Professor's work. Hey, look at me. What kind of a male figure challenge could I be?"

"Jonesy, I have to admit I probably don't like men a whole lot even though I find them useful for one thing. I deliberately tried to goad you into some kind of a typical male bluster, but you turned it aside with logic. You appear to be the most vulnerable man I've ever known except that I don't really believe it. We'll work on the project together my little friend, just so you know I have needs from time to time and I really don't want to have to force you to help me. Can you live with that?"

"Let's keep going. If we get somewhere I can't handle, we can talk about it. Since the accident I find I have a pretty high tolerance for situations I never would have accepted before."

"The plan Lisa and I discussed is that she's setting up a series of examinations at a small hospital where she's on their staff. We'd like to get as much of a full body muscular skeletal picture of you as we can using radiological and magnetic imaging. It's my role as a physiologist to put together a three dimensional model we can work with. Lisa will be running internal radiological studies as well to place you internal organs in our model. Then we'll try to tie this model with the image produced by Professor Jameson's machine. We have to be careful to not expand one part of your body too fast or we could lose some integrity and end up with a mishmash of unconnected parts."

"Boy, if your intent was to set me at ease, you've just managed to scare the hell out of me again."

"Stop your worrying. Lisa and I may have different objectives, but I can assure you that keeping all of Art Jones' parts connected is a major one for both of us."

"It seems to me that your assurance about keeping my parts connected leaves both of you a lot of wiggle room."

Heidi was still chuckling when her cell phone beeped. "Oh hi 'Lees'." -------------- "No, I have some more measurements to take and I still want to put his feet in the stirrups and poke a couple of fingers up his rear end. I've always wanted a male to experience the joy of having his feet in the stirrups while a member of the opposite sex pokes fingers inside of him. He should try to answer some inane questions while a doctor wearing a light on their head examines his most intimate parts. Lees, you should see the look on his face now!" --------------- "That's the day after tomorrow. Will you be at Bristol when we get there?" ---------- "Don't worry, I can prep him for the exam. If he puts up a fight I can sit on him." ---------------- "You're right, he'd probably like that. But, honey, there's no way we're going to stay here at your place. After two days, my back would be in full revolt so I'll take him home with me.

"You know there's only so much detail I can get unless I take an infinite number of measurements. I'll use the data to create a three dimensional computer model and we'll use the imaging studies to give us his internals. Still I think it would be valuable to have an accurate full size model. I have all of the equipment to make a larger body so that won't be a problem." --------------- "I can do that. What do you recommend?" ---------------- "Let me write that down and you said it's on the top shelf. OK, don't worry about Jonesy; I'll take good care of him. Bye Lees."

All the while Heidi was talking to Lisa I had the feeling that I wouldn't like what they were planning. She looked at me with a grin on her face and said, "Lisa is going to be out of town for at least two days so you and I will just carry on without her. Actually, she's scheduled a series of x-rays, radiological tracing exams and image scans to give us a good solid picture of your body as it is now. She had to postpone it until the day after tomorrow and we'll meet her at the hospital. She's given me some tasks she was going to take care of, but now it's you and I. First though, let's finish up with the measurement. Lie back down on the table and put your feet in those stirrups."

"Come on Heidi, it's bad enough sitting here bare assed while you chat about me on the phone, but now you threaten to give me a digital proctologist exam. Maybe I don't want to go along with this whole plan of yours."

"Oh Jonesy, lighten up. I was just trying to get a rise out of you. You do know though, if I want to stick a finger up your rear end there's not much you could do to stop me. I may be a woman, but for me you're just about bite size. We're through with the measurements anyway. Lisa and I have another plan that I think will work out better in the long run and that's to make a full scale model of your body. It will give us a point of reference. Then you have to get ready for all the exams Lisa has planned for the day after tomorrow. Lisa wants you all cleaned out and on a clear liquid diet tomorrow. We'll go to my place; it's just hard for me to stay here with Lisa's undersized fixtures. You want to go and grab some spare clothes or anything?"

"What I had on before is all I have. Lisa had me dump everything else."

"Lisa did tell me she was going to take you shopping, but I guess there wasn't time. Don't worry about it. For what I've got planned you won't be wearing clothes anyway. Lisa has some gender neutral clothing at my place, so in a pinch you can use that."

When we were driving to Heidi's place I kept thinking that this was probably a big mistake, but then so what. Lisa and Heidi were in this together and I agreed to work with them, so let's just see where this goes.

art4real
art4real
25 Followers