Art, Part Two Ch. 07

Story Info
Dr. Heidi shows Art how he can be one of her dolls.
2.8k words
4.52
10.1k
0

Part 7 of the 13 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 07/31/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
art4real
art4real
25 Followers

Art, part two. Ch. 07

Dr. Heidi shows Art how he can be one of her dolls.

The room Heidi led me into was in the front of the house and included an elevator to the garage level. Where the first room is a table top workshop, here the equipment is larger and floor mounted. There's even a small jib hoist above the work table. Heidi said, "I've had some inquiries about making larger dolls, your size or slightly larger. I have a lot of work to do on developing a lightweight skeletal structure and joints otherwise the dolls will be too heavy to pick up. Maybe you and I can spend some time going over my plans; I'd like your input.

"So far I've used a light weight foam core to build up my molding wax on and then I sculpt the body shape. I've developed my technique to the point where I believe I can make a body cast of you that Lisa and I can use as a reference point when we start to make changes. We're going to take x-rays of your skeletal structure and image scans of soft tissue, but we also wanted to have a referenced base line of your body as it is now. I wanted you comfortable with my knowledge of casting techniques so you'd be relaxed. How about it, are you willing to let me make a body cast?"

"I can't say I'm all enthused about it, but if the two of you think it's necessary, let's get it done."

"Thanks Jonesy, I'll talk you through it so you know what I'm doing every minute. Take off your clothes and if you have to use the toilet, I'd advise that now. I can make some accommodation, but the process takes a while and you'll be all plugged up."

When I was flat on my back on her worktable, Heidi picked up a hypodermic syringe and said, "I'm going to give you a shot of a mild muscle relaxer. We use this when it's necessary to take full body scans and any serious movement will result in starting over. I'm attaching sensors to your body so I'll be measuring your vital signs all the time. You'll be able to hear me through the wireless hearing aids in your ears, but you won't be able to speak so that's why the sensors are needed."

It was comfortable laying there on the table and Heidi was running her hands all over my body, front and back. "I'm rubbing in a release agent so the mold material won't stick to your body. It shouldn't anyway, but just in case. When she started to rub my penis, it popped up quick at attention. She said, "My oh my, you have a built in sensor I can also keep checking as well." When she put in the ear plugs it sounded like her voice was inside my head. "Alright Jonesy, don't be frightened if you can't open your eyes and speak, I'll be right here. I'm going to push a plug into your rectum now that's open to the air. It will keep out the mold material and prevent any build up of gasses that would discomfort you. I'll also put a catheter in your penis, so don't worry if you feel you have to urinate."

I could hear her voice in my head, but it was still frightening lying there literally unable to move a muscle. I could feel her hands on my body and I knew when she made her insertions or rolled me over. "Jonesy, I'm putting a plug in your nose and I want you to concentrate on breathing in and out. You're muscles are all relaxed, but you should be able to take shallow breaths. Right now your oxygen level is fine so you're doing good. Lisa sent over a portable ventilator and I've hooked it up to help you breathe just in case."

All of a sudden it felt like I was floating in the air. "I've got you on a small hoist so I can manipulate your body. I'm lowering you into the shell now. You'll soon feel your body make contact at different points with what probably feels like balls of dough. Those are standoffs between your body and the shell. I'll adjust your body so it's as horizontal as I can make it. I'm going to heat the shell and you'll probably feel quite warm, but not too uncomfortable. When I pour in the polyresin mix it will take a good 45 minutes to set up. I want it to stay fluid as long as possible and fill every nook and cranny of your back half. The standoffs are already getting hard and they'll become part of the mold shell. The polyresin shell will have the consistency of a heavy rubber when it sets up and I'll be able to pop out body parts like your testicles."

I couldn't help thinking,"What the hell have I gotten myself into. It feels like I'm being cooked or at least laying in a steam room on high."

"Jonesy, now all we have to do is wait. I spend a lot of time talking to my dolls, but now there's a real life person to talk to. Your sensors say you're doing just fine, but then they don't measure discomfort. Let's see what your onboard sensor is saying. Look at that! When I take your penis in my hand it responds just like my dolls. If this makes you happy it's the least I could do and right on schedule there's what looks like precum. Yep, that's just what it is. Now there's no reason I should let that lollypop stand there without being sucked."

When her mouth closed over my penis I wanted to respond, but my body refused. I was surprised the internals were working so well, but I suppose the heat helped the blood flow and Heidi was doing a bang up job without me moving. When I finally did explode in her mouth, it was with surge after surge. Man this sure beats a hot tub all to hell. Heidi milked it to the last drop, even maybe milking and sucking out a few drops that might have stayed in the tube.

"Oh Jonesy, my dolls can't do that. I need to adjust my thinking for the future. You didn't say anything, but you probably thought my building dolls was nuts. I actually went to a female shrink years ago. It was after college and I was living on my own and my shrink said I was dissatisfied with the men I met and was searching for a way to build my own man. She said, 'Heidi, this isn't healthy. You could lose touch with reality.' She used hypnotism to take me back through my childhood looking for the cause of my obsession.

"My parents were both college professors and pushed me academically. That wasn't a problem for me, particularly in science and math because I enjoyed those subjects, but it separated me from the rest of the class. My nickname was, 'The brain'. I spent most of the time with the boys doing science and math and the girls resented it. I never tried to attract the boys, but they seemed to be attracted to me. My shrink says I give off some sort of an animal magnetism. I've had enough studies of human behavior, so I understand what she was saying, but it's nothing I do actively. Throughout my life, it seems I attract men that only have one interest, and most women resent me because their men notice me. During college I decided if I might as well live up to my unearned reputation. I found out I truly enjoyed sex and started being blunt with men I found attractive to save time. By being blunt I cut out a lot of unproductive time. I never actively pursued a woman, but I've found release with a number who have invited me to their bed. With Lisa it was kind of a mutual response. I think we're both more or less heterosexual, and our medical backgrounds allowed us to pretty well to talk openly about our sexual frustrations. We get together routinely to exorcise our common demons without fear of STD's that would come from casual liaisons.

"Over the years I continued to search for an intellectual, who was also a stud in the bedroom. They're rare, but not mutually exclusive. I once found such a man. It was just after receiving my advanced degree in physiology and I was a non-tenured Associate Professor in a university's biology department. The university's star was a famous evolutionary biologist. He had a brilliant mind and he pursued me with a passion. He kept trying to explain his motives as an evolutionary pursuit, but what he wanted was a good fuck. He was married and when our affair became public, I was summarily dismissed. That episode took my career off track and when John rescued me I was wallowing in bitterness.

"From the looks of your vitals you've been asleep as I bared my soul. I've been pouring out my heart to dolls for a long times, just the possibility that another human might listen helped. It's just as well that you've dropped off. This next part would be scary if you were awake. I'm going to put the top half of the shell on top of you and make a cast of your front. There's no way for the liquid resin mix to enter any body orifice, but you'll still be covered completely."

I thought,"There's just one problem, Heidi, I heard every word. In a way just her voice was calming, but lying here unable to move a muscle is frightening. I want to yell or shout or anything just to let someone know I'm buried alive. I can still hear her voice, but the sound of my own 'thoughts' are drowning her out."

I must have been asleep because now I hear her voice clearly. "Jonesy, the worst is over. I've removed your ventilator and stripped off the mold halves. Fortunately the material is elastic enough to stretch it in places. I don't know who you were dreaming about, but it was obvious you had an erection when the mold set up, but then you lost it just in time to pull the mold off. Now I'll be able to make a replica of your body for a baseline model. Your muscles are all knotted up; I'll give you a body massage to loosen them up. One of the skills I learned in my misspent youth."

It felt so good to have her hands run over my body, kneading my muscles. I still couldn't open my eyes or speak, but it did seem I was more alert so the drug must be wearing off. Heidi said, "Lisa told me the muscle relaxer would be wearing off about now, but if I had to remake the body mold I could administer another dose now and start over. I don't need to remake the body mold, but I'm going to give you another shot because I'm not done. I want to make a Jonesy doll and I'm going to do it."

I don't know how long I drifted in and out of consciousness, but there was always Heidi's voice present and then it stopped. I think when her voice stopped I started to wake up. Throughout it seemed that my body was being probed and bent in all sort of positions, but I'm not certain any of it was real. I wanted to wake up, but then I must have drifted off again. There are no sounds and the room is completely dark. I know my eyes are open, but it's pitch black. I can feel I'm lying on some kind of a padded surface. I sat up and immediately had to catch myself from toppling over. Whatever Heidi gave me must still be affecting me. After a few moments the dizziness passed and I started to investigate where I am. The pad I'm sitting on seems to an inch or so thick lying right on the floor. I was about to stand up when suddenly I hear Heidi, "It's about time you woke up; I was beginning to worry about you."

"Where am I? What's happening?"

"All in good time my little friend. I still have monitors attached to you and I want you fully awake before we review your status."

"Heidi, stop with the BS. If I wasn't fully awake before I am now. How about turning on some light?"

"I will in just a minute. How much do you remember about last night?"

"I was dreaming some of it, but I remember you were making the front half of my body mold and then you said you were going to give me another shot. What was that for? Oh yeah, you said you wanted to make a Jonesy doll. What was that about and what do you mean by my 'status', and what the hell is this thing on my head? I know it has something with the way I'm hearing your voice. From what I can tell it's feels like a scuba diving hood. I tried to take it off, but it's stuck on somehow."

"Alright, you sound awake enough to tell you what's going on. I've been working on that communication device for awhile and it's intended to be a simple method for two scuba divers to communicate. It can transmit and receive voice within a hundred feet or more, maybe more underwater. You're hearing my voice through your skull and not your ears. The principle is a poor man's version of the implants to help the hearing impaired. The hood is tight enough keeps the contacts in place. How does it sound?"

"You sound like you're inside my head. I have to tell you it's weird. Right now it's almost like I'm having a conversation with myself. How are you picking up my voice and why don't you turn on a light so I can see what's going on? You're keeping me in the dark for some reason."

"There's a throat mic in the strap under your chin. There's some distortion in your voice, but I hear you clearly. Maybe someday you and I can work together and perfect this device for the market. Right now I am keeping you in the dark on purpose. The body cast we made last night is fine for what Lisa and I plan, but it wouldn't do if I wanted to make a Jonesy doll with articulated joints. I started and then I realized I already had a Jonesy doll and a live one at that. I talked to Lisa and we decided we had a machine to make changes in your body, but what changes did we want. Then it hit us that we were excluding you and neither one of us wanted to do anything without your cooperation. Of course, you do realize that if we decide democratically, it's two votes against one."

"That's big of the two of you to consider what I want, but where am I and what about the lights out?"

"Lisa cautioned that just because you seem to adapt readily to your size change without any physiological damage didn't mean we could make changes without considering how well you'd adapt."

"Now you're scaring the hell out of me again. What kind of changes were the two of you thinking about?"

"That's why were keeping you isolated in a dark room to disconnect you from any size reference. All of us need some reference for size. What size do you think you are now? If I tell you that you're only ten or twenty inches high, you can argue with me, but you don't know for certain. I didn't show you my special doll I call 'Studly'. I designed him purely for personal gratification and he works pretty well, but you could be my new 'Studly'. I don't know exactly what Lisa wants, but we'll ask her when she gets here."

"Wait a minute, what about John and Suzanne Joyce? They'll ask questions and I know Suzanne won't be put off easily."

"John will accept almost anything I tell him, he really didn't want you here in the first place. What's Joyce going to do? Art Jones doesn't exist anymore; she's covered up what happened to him. She'd have to explain everything to make a formal complaint. Only John, Lisa and I know of your presence in our laboratory and if we keep quiet, it would be our word against any accusation by Joyce. No, my little friend, you are entirely in our hands and we're willing to let you have a voice in your future. Well at least a 'small' voice."

Her laughter filled my skull as I tried to process what she'd just said.

art4real
art4real
25 Followers