Art, Part Two Ch. 08

Story Info
Dr. Heidi gives Art a trial run on his new role.
2.7k words
4.48
8.8k
0

Part 8 of the 13 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 07/31/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
art4real
art4real
25 Followers

Chapter 08

Dr. Heidi gives Art a trial run on his new role.

"Heidi, how about some water, I have a strange taste in my mouth and for some reason I'm really hungry."

"Maybe you have a strange taste in your mouth because your mouth was in a strange place; we'll talk about that later. I'm not surprised you're hungry either; you had quite a workout last night. If you move carefully to your right you'll find a table with food and water. Oops, I gave too much away there didn't I? You tried to cover it up, but I saw your quick look to see where the camera was. I'll learn not to underestimate you, Jonesy. When I said the food was to your right, how did I know which way you were facing? Obviously I can see you on camera, one with a night vision lens. I wanted to make certain you're not in distress and I need to judge your response to our suggestions. Lisa will be here shortly and she can join our discussion about your future."

"What discussion? So far you haven't asked me how I felt about the situation."

"No, we really do want to consider your wishes if we can. Lisa and I have decided that returning you to your normal size has enormous risks. In our laboratory, most of the specimens we tried to restore after shrinking them have not survived. Apparently, the body can be expanded from a normal size, but once compressed, there are other factors. We'll continue to experiment, but that's where we are today.

"Lisa and I have decided that if you can't be returned to your normal size, Suzanne Joyce will probably take care of you because she feels sorry for you and she also carries a large dose of guilt. But, do you really want that or would you rather be with Lisa and me if we can agree on the final Jonesy? At least you'd have companions who don't feel sorry for you.

"Now Lisa and I have different needs, but we have a relationship and we think you could be part of it. What I want to know, are you open to the idea?"

"You're telling me I may never be my normal size again so get used to it, and you're offering what? Look, I hardly know the two of you and neither of you know much about me, but we're going to be a threesome? Lady I think you just blew a head gasket."

"Jones, you don't know me so I'll give it a pass this time, but don't you ever make any cracks ever about my sanity. That's a personal sore point with me. What I was asking, are you open to the possibility of a relationship with Lisa and me? Could you see a future without Suzanne?"

"I've already told you a future for me with Suzanne is a chancy thing, but what do you mean by 'the final Jonesy'?"

"You're a thirty five year old man that's less than forty inches high, even Lisa is at least six inches taller than you are. She and I have come to believe that your experience changed you somehow. Lisa was laughing when she said, 'It's like his male ego got squeezed into a little box where it doesn't get bruised very easily.' She may be right, most of the males I've tried to form a relationship run away when I insist on leading. You seem to be saying OK you lead, but when I turn around you probably wouldn't be following me and may even be going the other way."

"Heidi, I'm in the here and now, give me specifics. I'm sitting naked on a pad of some sort in a pitch black room, talking through a crazy glued on head piece to a woman I hardly know. So what happens now?"

"Alright Jonesy, Lisa and I will try to explain to you what your future might be like, but for now you're not going to have a choice. I for one don't want you leaving, because you could be a super special doll in my collection. You'd be one I could talk to and discuss different ideas. Maybe collaborate on some technical development ideas I have. For a while I was tempted last night to take you to the laboratory and reduce you to maybe ten or twenty inches high. That way I could find a way to keep you with me all the time and we'd never be apart. We could share our most innermost secrets because you'd always be mine. Then I thought that that could be fatal for you, so for the time being I'll keep you the size you are. When I asked you before about your size, I just wanted you to think how it might be if you were that height."

I thought,"Wow, this woman may be crazy, but I'm totally in her hands and I don't want to piss her off."

"Heidi, I didn't know how to respond before when you asked me how tall I thought I was. I'm still trying to get used to being this size. If I was less than twenty inches tall, my hands would be too small to work with you on special projects. I'm good with my hands and that's part of my thinking process."

"That's a good point, Jonesy. I like to work with my hands as well so I can appreciate that. My other reason for making you much smaller is to keep you with me. I hate to keep you under lock and key and if you were that small you'd be threatened even by small animals, so you wouldn't try to leave. You've proved resourceful in many ways, so I've no doubt given enough time at the size you are, you'll figure a way to escape. But I really haven't had enough time to discuss our options with Lisa. I phoned her last night and we ran through some ideas, but I really want her interest considered too."

I'm thinking,"Both of these women may be candidates for the loony bin. I was hoping Lisa would be able to talk Heidi out of her really far out ideas, but now I could be in deep trouble with the two of them. How can I get an SOS to Suzanne?"

"I tell you what, it will be a while before Lisa gets here. Why don't you show me how you can pleasure me just as you are; maybe I'll rethink my idea of shrinking you. I used your body last night and enjoyed it, but you were out of it for the most part. Toward the end you began to wake up, and I have to admit, you were licking like a pro. That strange taste in your mouth is no doubt me."

The door opened and light flooded the room I was in. When Heidi appeared in the doorway, her shadow looked ten feet tall and for a moment, I thought I really was shrunk. "Come on little man, let's see what you can do." With that she swept me up and carried me from the room sitting on her arm. If she was trying to impress me with her strength, it worked. Actually I don't think she gave a thought to my reaction, which probably should also scare the hell out of me. Still, for some reason I can't explain, I don't sense she means me any harm. She is a dominant female species and if she chooses me for a sexual partner, it's her choice and she doesn't have to prove a thing. I have to admit that the prospect is extremely arousing and I was hard long before she reached her bed, where she dumped me unceremoniously.

"Damn Heidi, your bed is harder than some wrestling mats I've been on."

"You'll soon find out why I like it that way. I don't like soft squishy beds when I'm trying to get close to somebody and we're going to get close." Without a bit of self consciousness, she took off her clothes while I watched. She's undressing as she probably always does and my presence doesn't change anything. I admit it's a bit of a turnoff to be so discounted, but then she knows she has my full attention. This is a woman who's very comfortable in her own skin and her body is even more striking than I had imagined with her clothes on. Her long sinewy muscles look like they were sculpted, but without the sharp detail of a body builder. The thick blonde thatch between her legs is both natural and inviting. I can also see fine light hairs on her arms and legs and when she raised her arms, she confirmed that her body has probably never seen a razor. Everything about Heidi, including her graceful body movements, reinforced the animal magnetism she gives off.

She knelt on the bed and pushed me over backwards. Her face was framed by her close trimmed blonde hair, and she had me fixed in a blue eyed stare. I was reminded of the look on her face the first night I met her when she seemed to be licking her chops. Obviously the bright lights are going to stay on and I have the feeling that this sexual encounter will have little romanticism. She said, "Just remember, Jonesy, I'll lead, so you pay attention and contribute whenever you can." She lay down beside me, wrapped her arms around me and rolled over on her back with me on her stomach. When she spread her legs slightly, I found of myself straddling one of her legs with one of my knees in her crotch.

I brought my knee up against her vulva and she closed her legs around it. "Ah Jonsey, you do have a solid little body. Remind me to check your body density. Right now with you lying on my stomach I'd guess you're much heavier than Lisa even though you're slightly smaller. On second thought, forget it for now; just keep doing what you're doing."

What I was doing was massaging her nipples and rubbing the area around her clit with my knee. Every so often she spread her legs slightly so I could rub more actively. She kept her hand on my thigh, encouraging each move and then she'd trap my leg between hers and squeeze hard. She put her hands on my shoulders and gradually pushed my body down her leg. When I couldn't reach her crotch with my knee, she put her other leg over and trapped my whole body between her legs. She used her arms and legs to move my body around always keeping me trapped between her legs. It was erotic and sensual, but frustrating. Every time I tried to become an active partner in what she was doing, she changed positions.

I said, "Can't you find a position where I can help?"

"I'm sorry, Jonesy, I forgot for a minute that you were a living doll between my legs. Just lay there on the bed and I'll straddle you." She swung her leg over me and knelt facing my feet. When she sat back toward her heels and leaned forward, there right before my eyes is her beautiful rear end with its entrance to Nirvana between her legs. With her knees on either side of me I have a clear view of her vulva including its halo of curly yellow hair.

"Jonesy, are you struck dumb? All I hear is a garbled voice that sounds like you're gasping for breath." Words escaped me so I started rubbing the inside of her thighs with my hands. She said, "Oh good, you're still alive."

I massaged the area over her clit with one hand while running the fingers of my other hand between her outer lips. From the way she moved her body I think we're on the same wavelength. When I spread her lips, there was her little nubbin already exposed and waiting for me. I carefully massaged and squeezed it until I swear I can feel vibrations signaling its pleasure with my attention. With her lips spread I had a clear view of the opening to her vagina. It was fascinating to actually see the movement of the opening and the folds of her lips as I ran my fingers inside. I realized for the first time that making love in the dark had its drawbacks. I have felt contractions before, but now I think I can see when she squeezes with her pelvic muscles.

I could hear her in my head saying, "Oh yes, yes, oh god yes". I felt her hand on my wrist pushing my hand deeper in her vagina. I kept receiving instructions from Heidi. "There, rub there, back, back, that's it! Rub harder, oh god, faster!" Her hand kept moving my wrist in and out sometimes slower sometimes faster. I began to feel the rhythm she wanted and I could anticipate what she wanted me to do. Her voice would drop to almost a whisper and then there were times I wished I could block my ears her voice was so loud. When she pulled her body forward, I slightly withdrew my hand and when she thrust back I pushed my arm forward.

I lost all sense of time. I switched hands several times, but always one hand massaged her clit while the other hand was deep in her vagina. Her juices began to accumulate and started to run down both arms. I could lick some of it off to give me a taste, but when she squatted down, putting her vagina opening near my face, I could actually get more by licking my wrist. Several times she paused and I could feel her muscles in her vagina passage contract.

When I could feel her slowing down, I pulled my arm out and put both hands on top of her thighs and tugged down to tell her I wanted her vagina close to my face. She obliged and I spread her lips so I could suck on her clit. When I closed my teeth on it and nibbled I could feel her whole body shudder. "Oh Jonesy, Jonesy, yes, yes, keep it up." With her legs clamped on my head she kept forcing her clit against my mouth and my nose buried in her vulva I kept trying to keep focused, but it's getting harder to breathe. Suddenly I felt her release me. "Jonesy, I'm sorry I forgot you for a moment. It's a good thing you've got that throat mic so I could hear you. But we were making such beautiful music together I wanted to keep you there all of the time. Now there's a thought!"

Gradually I could breathe better, but her last words kept echoing in my mind. With Heidi, who knows what she's actually thinking. What she's doing is straddling my hips and putting my erection inside her well lubricated vagina. She said, "Let's see if I can repay you, Jonsey."

Now I can feel her pelvic muscles squeeze my penis as she rose up slightly and then thrust back down pinning me against the bed. I thrust up into her and tried to join her rhythmic moves. When I finally did explode inside her she slammed my body back against the bed and held it there where she alternately squeezed and relaxed her grip. When I started to lose my erection, she backed off and used her hand to bring me back for a repeat performance. Finally, despite her ministrations, nothing worked; she lay down beside me and pulled me up on her stomach with my face pressed against her breasts. She placed one of my knees between her legs and encouraged me to keep massaging her vulva.

In a low voice almost a whisper, she said, "Jonesy, you and I weren't always together this time, but we can keep working on it. That was most enjoyable. When I put you inside of me it was like you had a spring up your ass and kept thrusting up while I was pushing down. If I could build that feature into a doll your size I know a lot of my female doll customers would be thrilled. That's another thing you and I can work on. We can take pictures and try to match your movements. Oh Jonesy, that will be great."

So now I'm thinking,"Fine, I'm going to be a model for a sex toy doll. I'm really making progress in finding a new life."

art4real
art4real
25 Followers