Art, Part Two Ch. 09

Story Info
Dr. Lisa and Art find a possible new beginning for him.
3.2k words
4.47
7.8k
0

Part 9 of the 13 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 07/31/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
art4real
art4real
25 Followers

Art, part two. Ch. 09

Dr. Lisa and Art find a possible new beginning for him.

Suddenly Heidi said, "Well hello 'Lees', you're late."

Lisa from somewhere behind me said, "It doesn't look like I was missed. Heidi, you and I need to talk."

When I sat up the two women were looking at me, so I said, "OK, I'm out of here." What else was there for me to say? Then it dawned on me I was still naked, "Heidi, where are my clothes?"

"They're up in my workshop. Grab one of my large T-shirts in the top dresser drawer; that will do you for now."

"How about this thing on my head?"

"Come over here and I'll take it off." She tripped a release in the back and pulled the hood off."

I got a T-shirt out of her drawer, but it was still hard for me to march out of the room with much dignity. When I shut the bedroom door they still hadn't said anything to each other. In the den the leather couch didn't look that inviting, but Heidi said it opened up into a bed. I pulled the seat cushions off and there was a folded up bed with a handle to pull up on. When I lifted it popped up easy enough, but when I tried to pull it down to open the bed, it refused to budge. Finally I crawled up on the partially opened bed to add my full weight to the effort. I had visions of the old sight gag where somebody gets trapped in folding bed, but finally I got it down. The whole effort just reminded me of how much my life had changed and just doing simple things had become more difficult.

I probably dozed a bit so I don't know how much time had passed before the room lights came on. I kept my eyes shut and my back was toward the door, so I had no idea who it was. I felt somebody else on the bed and then Lisa said, "Arthur, stop pretending you're sleeping. Sit up and talk to me." I rolled over and Lisa was sitting next to me leaning back against the couch.

"Lisa, I've had a long day and I'm still half asleep. Can't we wait until morning or better yet, why don't you slide down beside me and we'll see if we can get a conversation going."

"No, then I don't think it will be words we'll get going. Sit up, this is serious stuff."

When I was sitting beside her she said, "Look, we're the same size sitting here. It must be my long legs that make me taller when we're standing." She started to laugh and added, "I can't believe I'm actually saying that my long legs make me taller than anybody. Oh, I'm sorry Arthur. I didn't mean to make fun of your size."

"That's alright, I probably haven't given it thought for at least an hour or so."

"That's something we have to talk about, but first I wanted to explain about Heidi and me."

"You don't have to explain anything to me about the two of you."

"Will you just shut up and listen for a minute. I've known Heidi for several years. John and I were at a conference when he introduced us. She and I would get together every so often, but ever since the Joyce Company contract and Heidi joined us full time, we've been together quite a bit. We're even thinking about getting a place together and be open about our relationship. My parents will probably disown me and we don't know what John will do, so we've kept it pretty low key; although I don't think it's any big secret. Right now we're in sort of the decision making time and both of us aren't certain we're ready for a permanent arrangement excluding any other relationship. Then along comes a character by the name of Jones and puts another ingredient in the mix. Since the other night I'm actually thinking about becoming more socially active in a mixed group and I'm not so certain I want to exclude a heterosexual relationship in the future. At the same time I love Heidi. She and I have been there for each other and she was badly hurt in the past and I would never leave her. She told me she enjoyed the romp in the sack with you tonight, but she's also satisfied with her life as it is."

"Lisa, I have to tell you some of the things Heidi said make me wonder if she's not a little off kilter. Maybe her thinking isn't quite straight, a bit loony"

"Arthur, don't ever let Heidi hear you say that. Several years ago Heidi had a very bad personal experience that she didn't handle very well. She fell in love with a very prominent scientist, who also happened to be her boss. Heidi is very proud of her own scientific credentials, so in her eyes she thought she was connecting with him both physically and intellectually. When the scientist's wife found out about their affair, she demanded Heidi's dismissal. When the University they both worked for took action, Heidi thought her lover would stand with her, but he didn't. As a non-tenured Associate Professor, the black mark of being dismissed by a major university hurt her career dramatically. Seeing her lifetime dreams going down the drain, Heidi did some things she shouldn't have. As part of the University's agreement not to press charges, she was forced to seek psychiatric counseling."

"Since the full story never came out, there was a rumor that she was let go because she was mentally unstable. Ever since then she reacts violently when someone makes a crack about her mental condition. One night when we were out together, she was dancing with some guy and he called her a 'crazy broad' loud enough for everybody to hear. She's very strong and she beat him senseless and left him lying on the floor. We didn't stick around, but the word was he had some broken bones and was going to sue her. Then word started to get around that a woman beat him up and he just faded away. Now the men are scared to come near her and Heidi seems alright with that."

"Then don't you think I have reason to worry about where you and she are going with this plan to 'change Jonesy'?"

"Heidi would never hurt you. She really likes you and she wants you to stay around."

"Lisa, is it just me or do both of you do this thing about easing my fears about my future body changes by making statements that can be taken either as reassuring or frightening at the same time?"

"Arthur, I know Heidi has told you about the trouble we're having expanding a bone structure that's been compressed. We're working on it and until we resolve it we just can't take a chance with you. Your options for now are to either give up entirely any hope of returning to your previous size or stick with Heidi and I to see what we come up with. In the meantime you and I are going shopping to get you some men's clothing so you'll be a man no matter what size you are. I was embarrassed for you when that bitch Suzanne Joyce dressed in those little girl clothes."

I didn't want to respond to the "bitch" comment so I said, "You don't know, Lisa, maybe I get a charge out of dressing in little girl's clothes."

"Art Jones, you really piss me off. I was thinking that maybe you and I hit it off and I could introduce you to the world of the 'little people' and you'd be comfortable the size you are, but then you pop off with a comment like that. My medical background makes me wonder, how did the accidental shrinking affect your personality? What was the real Art Jones like? If you really want to be a woman, Heidi and I can shrink that dick of yours to the size of a clit. I could even remove those nasty balls and give you a little pocket to pee out of so you could be one of us."

I thought,"Holy shit, am I ever going to learn to keep my mouth shut? Now I have something else to worry about." I said, "I'm sorry, Lisa, making wisecracks at the wrong time is a bad habit of mine. I'd very much like to know more about the world of the 'little people'."

When I saw her eyes soften and a brief smile cross her face I thought I was forgiven so I leaned over and gave her a chaste kiss on the lips. I know I meant it to be a chaste kiss, but then our lips lingered and I pulled her across my body so I could give her lips the attention they fully deserved. When I tasted Heidi in her mouth it didn't turn me off and instead excited me even more. Lisa seems to sense the change and gripped me tighter. I slid my hand between her legs and Lisa was still wet from her earlier lovemaking. Her response was to reach under my T-shirt and take hold of my penis, which was on alert from the taste of Heidi. Working with our free hands we got Lisa nightgown and my T-shirt up and off.

Lisa swung one leg across so she was sitting in my lap facing me with her knees on either side against the back of the couch. Her vagina was open and well lubricated and my erect penis slid in easily. Almost too easily, and then she met every thrust with one of her own. Our bodies locked together moving urgently, filling our need, and when we came it was together. When my penis softened she slid back on my thighs far enough to take may penis in both hands and worked to restore it. During this ministration I massaged her clit with one hand and with the other brought one of her nipples to my mouth to suck.

At one point I heard her say something about a leg cramp and I laid her back on the bed and knelt beside her massaging her leg muscles where she pointed. When she relaxed I flopped on my back stretching out to get the cramps out of my own muscles. Lisa sat up and leaned over and took my penis in her mouth. When she got up on her knees I pulled her onto my stomach with her crotch over my face. She accommodated me by spreading her legs so I could tongue her vulva. Eventually I got her outer lips apart enough to lick and suck her clit. My hands were in position to massage around and around the opening to her vagina. There were times when I was hugging her butt cheeks and she was squeezing her knees to keep us in closer and closer contact. It seemed like her juices were everywhere and the memory of the taste and smell of Lisa was imprinted on my memory block.

We actually fell asleep that way. I woke up with Lisa's head on one of my thighs and her hand still holding my penis. I had my arms wrapped around her hips and my head between her thighs. Right in front of my nose was her little rose bud so I raised my head and rubbed that rosebud with my nose while licking between her anus and vulva, the only part of her I could reach with my tongue. I was rewarded with a squeeze on the penis and a lick on the tip. When we got untangled, Lisa grinned at me and said, "That was a pleasant way to wake up. I don't know about you, but I want a long soak in a warm tub and then a shower. Come on, join me."

We did just that. Washing each other all over and then rinsing off in the shower. Lisa wrapped a towel around her and went looking for my clothes. She came back with them and said, "Heidi is long gone, but she left a note. It says, 'I was going to wake the two of you, but you were both locked up so tight I was afraid one of you might break something if I startled you'. Sometimes it's hard to read Heidi."

I said, "Last night Heidi had me in some sort of a room without windows. She kept the lights off so I really couldn't tell where I was. Do you know where it is?"

"Sure, come on I'll show you." She opened a door at the head of the stairs into what looked like an off season closet. When she pushed the clothes aside it looked like a blank wall except when she pushed on one spot a small cover popped open exposing a keypad. Lisa deliberately or accidentally shielded my view when she punched in the code. A door opened that looked like it was made of heavy gage steel. Lisa said, "This is a 'Safe Room' the original owners had installed. Apparently they were afraid of a home invasion because he had ties to a large financial company. There's even a separate power supply for the lighting and ventilation, but I have no idea where it is. If she had you in here, you weren't going anywhere because it takes a code to open from the inside as well."

I thought,"OK, so Heidi has a room she can keep someone locked up until whenever. Now that's an uncomfortable piece of information to tuck away." There wasn't much to see in the room, but I suspected there were cleverly hidden panels to operate the lights and ventilation as well the inside keypad. I could see what looked like what might be ports with cameras or something so I had to wonder what the hell that had to do with a 'Safe Room'. There was a thick pad on the floor, which is what I must have been laying on last night.

I was still trying to process this room and what it meant when Lisa said, "Let's get going. We'll stop for some breakfast on the way."

While we were eating, she kept chattering on about where we were going and what we were going to do today. As she talked I thought,"This is the woman that I'm looking to as a counter balance for whatever Heidi's about. I feel like I'm being taken for a ride to someplace I don't know where and anything can happen along the way. Besides that, I have no idea who the hell is driving. It's beginning to sink in that I may not have much of a say about any part of this journey.

"So what are my options? Forget about any hope of being restored to my original size and get off this ride to who knows where. Lisa is taking me someplace to buy clothes so I'll have to access some of my funds. With some cash I can get someplace and make arrangements to get back to the States. I may be short, but I'm still competent enough to take care of myself. OK, there are things I'm going to have to learn how to do at this size, so what? At least dressed as an adult with my hair growing out and the start of a beard I should be treated as an adult.

"I could call Suzanne and have her meet me someplace, but then what? I can't show up anywhere near the Joyce Company for fear of being recognized and subjected to questions at least by the police. In England I'm in trouble because Suzanne has my passport. I'm not sure how she listed me, but it certainly wasn't as an adult male. She'd have to pull some strings to get me back in the States. Shit, it just gets more complicated."

"Arthur, you aren't listening to what I'm saying!"

"Sorry Lisa, I was having a flashback. Everything has been happening so fast."

The first store we stopped at was called "Something Special" and just inside was a sign declaring they could fit any size, but Lisa said, "They specialize in men and women's clothing mostly for smaller people. I either buy mine here or they have it made for me."

Just then a bowling ball of a man came barreling down the aisle toward us. "Lisa, Lisa, it's good to see you again and it looks like you've brought a potential customer for us." He stuck out his hand to me and said, "I'm Sam Elliott, welcome to my humble establishment." Elliott was a few inches taller than me, but he was round as a bowling ball. Even his head was round, but the most striking thing about him was his broad smiling face. His arms seemed to be short for his body and stuck out almost sideways because there's no way they could hang straight down.

As we were shaking hands I introduced myself and Lisa chimed in,"Sam, Art just arrived from the States and his luggage's been lost. Can you fix him up quickly? Here's a list of the things he'll need while he's staying with us. Just send me the bill."

I said, "Lisa, there's no need for you to do that. I can transfer funds to a nearby bank if I can get to a phone. Mr. Elliott, do you have phone I could use for an international call? I can pay for the phone call and the clothes as soon as funds are transferred."

Elliott aid, "Mr. Jones, Lisa and I have been doing business a long time. Let's just get your clothes picked out, the financial arrangements can be worked out later. Let me get you measurements." When he finished he said to me, "There'll be no problem fitting you, Mr. Jones, with your measurements, I have a good selection right here in the store. Let me bring some out that should do the trick and with a nip here and a tuck there we'll have whatever you select delivered this afternoon."

When we left the store later, I asked her, "Why wouldn't you let me pay for my clothes?"

"Arthur, the Joyce Corporation is already paying us a healthy fee for your expenses. There was just no need to bother transferring funds and what about questions that might be asked by someone watching for any activity from an Arthur Jones account?"

"I doubt if that would be the case. I could call Suzanne and she could make discreet arrangements and I wouldn't be dependent on you and Heidi."

"Are you really ready to call her knowing the problem we're up against in restoring your size? Besides, Heidi and I have no problem taking care of your needs."

So now the thought popped into my head,"That's the problem. Lisa has neatly closed the door on any chance I have to take off on my own without a passport. I have a hunch, that even here in the UK, money talks and I could make some arrangements. Maybe calling Suzanne is my only option if I'm not going ahead with the size change, but what if the opportunity to contact Suzanne is taken away. Heidi appears ready to move with or without my consent. At least I think she is, but then maybe I'm misreading her."

art4real
art4real
25 Followers