Art, Part Two Ch. 11

Story Info
Dr. Lisa and Dr. Heidi show Art how he fits in their plans.
3.4k words
4.4
10.3k
0

Part 11 of the 13 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 07/31/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
art4real
art4real
25 Followers

Art, part two. Ch. 11

Dr. Lisa and Dr. Heidi show Art how he fits in their plans.

Did I scream out loud or was that just a dream? I'm afraid to open my eyes and find out. Everything seemed so real. So where am I? Wherever it is the room is dark. Is this where the ceiling lifts off and a large hand reaches in for me. What the hell happened anyway?

Suddenly there's Lisa voice, "I think he's waking up. His breathing rate and other vitals show he's alert. Come on, Arthur, open your eyes. Good, now talk to me."

"What in the hell is going on?"

I opened my eyes and both women were staring at me with anxious looks on their faces. When I struggled to sit up, Heidi put her hands on my shoulders and forced me back down. She said, "Take it easy, Jonesy, you've been through a lot, try to relax." Seeing the size of her hands on my shoulders was big medicine by itself. It had all been a bad dream about being shrunk to a miniature size.

I said, "The last time I think it was real, the three of us were eating dinner. Then I think I took a nose dive into a plate of Chinese. Something tells me there was something in the food. You two wouldn't know anything about that would you?"

Lisa said, "I'm the one who put the drug in your food. Heidi and I truly believed we could safely expand your penis and you'd be pleased."

Heidi chimed in, "Jonsey, we won't BS you, we were also thinking of pleasing ourselves, but we truly thought there was no danger to you. We even discussed reversing it if you violently disagreed with what we did. It didn't work out the way I planned. We had the rest of your body shielded, but apparently my shield wasn't good enough because your body began to expand and you experienced difficulties almost immediately. Lisa jumped on the table and gave you mouth to mouth resuscitation while I compressed your chest."

Lisa said, "It was touch and go for awhile, Arthur, but we learned that without some breakthrough, there's no way you're going to be able to return to your original size. One way to look at it is that you're not faced with a decision anymore and you can get on with your life at your present size."

I should be crushed, but somehow the lifting of the need to make a decision was almost a relief. I was lost in thought for awhile, but when I looked up both women were staring at me. "So tell me, did your plan work or not.

Lisa said, "We don't know. When we were convinced you were out of danger, Heidi and I have been trying to get a response out of your penis, but so far nothing."

"Oh, oh, Lisa, now I think you might have set Jonesy back even further. If I know him he'll start thinking, 'What's wrong with me?', and we'll have a case of a 'retarded dick' that will be even harder to start up. This calls for drastic action to jump start things. Lisa, pull your knickers off and sit on his chest. Use your fingers to get yourself wet and then rub your clit on his nose and your vagina on his mouth. He won't be able to resist tasting you with your smell right in his nose. In the meantime I'll try to light a fire under his balls."

Lisa sat on my chest with her knees pinning my arms. When she spread her lips and pushed her clit against my nose I couldn't resist putting my tongue in her vagina opening and licking. In the meantime, Heidi put her mouth over my penis and was doing her best to start something. I was really trying to help, but nothing. She put my legs over her shoulders and her hand under my butt cheeks. Her tongue was licking along the underside of my penis when I felt a couple of her fingers enter my anus and she started to massage my prostrate. I could feel the start of something and Heidi's making sounds like she's saying something, but I can't understand a word. But then who's listening with Lisa's juices filling my mouth and she's trying to alternately squeeze my head with her thighs and mash my face into her vulva. I can feel I'm going to explode any minute, but when I try to buck, Heidi has my lower half immobilized in an arm lock. She's taking her time controlling my buildup. Every time I try to reach a peak, she slows down or pauses her sucking. I finally realize somehow Heidi and Lisa are in sync and Heidi's waiting for Lisa's orgasm.

I'm trying to swallow Lisa's juices as fast as they build up and breathing is difficult. When Heidi starts to lick in earnest all three of us are in sync, but only Lisa has a voice. With her thighs pressed against my ears all I can hear is her urging us on as I explode in Heidi's mouth. She's taking her time drawing off every drop of semen while I tried to do the same with Lisa's juices. Lisa opened her thighs slightly and relieved the pressure on my face slightly, but she made no move to back off and kept rubbing her clit against whatever part of my face she could. Whoa, Heidi is trying to bring my erection to life again. I give her long odds, but she's earning "A" for effort. Lisa has her clit in my mouth and is urging me to suck on it. My thoughts are in tune with them,"There's no way I'm going to complain, but am I going to survive their attention?"

Just as I feel my penis has come back to life, Heidi is moving away. No, I can feel her kneeling behind my head. Suddenly Lisa's weight is gone; Heidi is lifting her off and Lisa is wrapping her legs around Heidi's waist. Heidi has a knee on either side of me and is walking forward on her knees still carrying Lisa. I thought,"What the hell is happening now?"

When I raise my head I can see Heidi's backside and between her legs there's Lisa's butt hanging down. Whoa, Heidi is holding her where Lisa can direct my erect penis into her vagina. Heidi said, "Don't worry baby, I've got you; we'll go slowly so it won't hurt."

I'm lying there watching my penis fuck somebody, but it's like I'm watching a porn scene and not really engaged. Wait, I can't believe that's 'my' penis? Oh, it's mine alright; I can feel Lisa's vagina passage grab a hold and squeeze. Gradually Lisa is lowered on my erection. It's like watching in slow motion, but God, it feels so good. Lisa's legs feet must now be on top of Heidi's thighs because I can see her feet sticking out on each side. With her legs up in the air, Lisa can't be raising herself up and down so Heidi must be must be working her body. Suddenly, Heidi sits back on my face and starts rubbing back and forth. I can't see anything and my hands are pinned under her knees so I can't really open her lips to get at her vagina. With my tongue I try to spread her lips with little success when like magic they open. There're some fingers in there helping me, but since they're not mine, I'm not going to worry about which woman is lending a helping hand.

I can thrust up into Lisa so she's just sort of suspended there where I can buck her up and down. I know I'm not lifting her full weight as she rides me up and down so Heidi is moving with us too. There's a rhythm between Lisa and Heidi and I can feel it through Heidi's vulva against my face as she manipulates Lisa body to give her friend the maximum enjoyment.

I think the two women have their lips locked together. I can't hear any words, but the sounds and movement of their bodies make me believe there's a lot of heavy action between them. Makes me almost wish I could be two places at once. I'd like to think that it's my licking and sucking that's causing Heidi's juices, but I know that Lisa is helping as well. I can feel Lisa riding up and down on my shaft. God, the woman is tight; my penis is really being squeezed. When I finally explode inside of her, I'm part of a moving, squirming body mass that's grunting and heaving all together. When it's over we have to disentangle slowly so no one will get hurt. As it is I feel like I've been drawn through a knothole.

There's so much drying juice on my face it feels like a mask. Lisa's voice is right in my ear, "Arthur, I was worried about you. You've been through a great deal with your body tonight; we really shouldn't have put you through what we just did."

"Lisa, you'll hear no complaint from me. No one was twisting my arm."

"I know, but you had a rapid heartbeat and respiration problems earlier and we could have done you more harm. You're still breathing heavily."

"That's because it wasn't always easy to breathe where I was, but stop worrying, I'm fine."

She said, "Heidi, I want to check out Arthur's vitals, but he needs to calm down a bit first. He and I are going to clean up and then I want to check him out in my exam room. Why don't you join us."

"Go ahead; I'll strip the bed first."

Lisa and I took turns scrubbing each other in the shower. She really has a very fine body and I told her so. She actually blushed with the two of us standing there naked. She looked very vulnerable for a minute, but then her clinical serious side started to kick in. Before she reverted to form completely, I said, "OK, so what's the verdict on my expanded privates?"

By this time my penis was standing straight out. She started to laugh; "Now you're showing off. You proved tonight that your new and revamped dick works just fine. I have to tell you, Heidi and I spent a lot of time designing that thing. Heidi even made a plastic model so we knew it fit where we wanted it. If you ever get too tired some night, Heidi and I can always 'do plastic'."

Heidi joined us and Lisa and I teamed up to scrub that great body of hers. Lisa claimed the front and I was left with the rear view. Not that I'm complaining, but it was sort of a vision of where I fit with the two women in the future.

When we were all dressed, Lisa said she was scheduled at the hospital, but we could all stop someplace together. I volunteered to make breakfast mainly because I was hungry and Heidi hates any type fussing with food. I knew anything she prepared would be hard to get down even if I was starving. I figured Lisa wouldn't wait and she didn't. She gave both of us a kiss and took off with a brief wave. Actually, I wanted to talk to Heidi alone.

I'm no great shakes in the kitchen myself, but I make a mean omelet and it's edible. Heidi quizzed me about how I felt and did I think there were any negative after effects. I said, "I don't think so. All the plumbing seems to be working, so it doesn't look like I'm in any worse shape than before your treatment. I think I'm an inch or two taller than Lisa and thanks to the two of you, I have a normal sized male 'package'."

"Normal sized my ass, that baby your carrying around in your pants is easy five centimeters in diameter and seventeen centimeters long when it's armed and ready. You forget that I modeled it and trust me, you can be proud of your endowment. We hadn't planned on increasing your height, when that happened you started having serious medical problems. At that point we shut the machine down."

I thought,"I don't hear any apology for drugging me and attempting to go ahead without my consent." I said, "Tell me about this plan where the three of us make a life together. What makes you think that will work? Heidi, I'm not blind, it's obvious you and Lisa care a great deal about each other, but except for the sex, I seem to be the odd one out. As much as I've enjoyed being with the two of you, I don't think it's enough to build a multiple relationship on."

"Come on, Jonesy, it will be a hoot. I know there're lots of things you and I can work on together and Lisa really cares about you. She was worried sick that you wouldn't recover. Besides you really don't have any choice. You're in this country illegally without a passport, but don't worry Lisa and I will take care of you."

"It sounds like I'm more of a kept pet than a housemate."

"You know, you can be a pain in the ass by being so negative. Lisa and I may have to work on a way to adjust your attitude." She was giving me that hard eyed stare she'd used before when I questioned her about the three of us living together.

I said, "Heidi, knock off the crazy eyed look, I'm on to you. You're no crazier than I am; you just use it to intimidate men so you don't have to physically bust their chops when they start hitting on you. What kind of a look do you give them to let them know they are welcome?"

At first I thought I had made a mistake by the expression on her face and then I saw some softening of the eyes and she burst out laughing. "Where did you get the smarts about women to see through me?"

"Heidi, I'm a long time observer of women. It might surprise you, but I actually listen to what they're saying. Your voice never fully matched the expression on your face and I grew up with physical violence so I'm familiar with body language as well."

"Well you're basically right, but I've had to prove a couple of times that I meant business. Now tell me why you don't think our plan of living together will work."

"I'm no expert, but I believe threesomes are always difficult, even with friendships. They take a lot of give and take and all three need to be comfortable in who they are inside and outside the friendship. You and Lisa have been together for some time and now, how would I fit in? I don't think I'd be satisfied as just a sex toy for very long, although it's been a hell of a kick so far. But after a while I'll probably start complaining and become a pain in the ass. If I manage to get close to either one of you, the other is going to feel left out and what are the odds I'll ever get close to you or Lisa. When you think about it, can you really see Dr. Lisa Barrington introducing Art Jones as her significant other to Lord and Lady Barrington? You and I have a better chance because we have mutual interests and we both have no one else to consider. Besides that we're both oddballs. I'm pretending I'm not a pint sized man who has physical problems taking care of himself, and you're pretending you're not a very desirable woman and you're a threat to every male who says the wrong thing. For my part, you have a fantastic body and I have to say, you really taste great, but I'm not one of your dolls. I also won't be satisfied unless I can be independent and join you two on an equal footing."

Heidi has a wide grin on her face, "So you like the taste of me do you? You're right up there yourself, Jonesy, but let's keep it serious for a minute. I'll admit, you're probably right; Lisa and aren't likely to break up so it's you that will have to fit in. Lisa and I agree we think we can make it work, but as far as you being independent; how is that going to work? You can't change the fact that you're in this country illegally without a passport, you'd get kicked out and might even do some time in the goal. Without a passport you can't even get back to the States unless you're arrested and sent back. Maybe you should just join us and see how it works out. Just think about it, but one thing is for certain. You and I are going back to my home tonight without Lisa so I can jump your bones. I want to give you something more to think about as you make your decision.

"In all fairness you should know that Suzanne Joyce has been calling Lisa almost every day asking to speak to you. I warned Lisa that Joyce was not the kind of person to be put off for long and I expect her to turn up on our doorstep any day now. Lisa is certain that you will decide to join us with a little more time."

"Thanks for telling me about Suzanne. Nothing has really changed between the two of us, but I wondered why she hadn't called. Lisa doesn't have a phone connected here or I might have been tempted to call her. I did try once on a public phone, but I didn't connect with anyone to accept my collect call. How about letting me use your cell phone?"

"Sure, the two of you will have to connect sooner or later. Here's the phone, I'll be in my laboratory office when you're finished."

Suzanne would be at work now so I called her direct. I used John Berger's name to get through her receptionist so when Suzanne came on she said, "Berger, what the hell is going on over there. I was told you were out of the country and I can't get a straight answer out of Lisa Barrington?"

I said, "Ms. Joyce, I have someone here who wishes to speak with you. Will you please call this number back?"

I heard a sharp intake of breath and the line went dead. I wasn't sure if her office phone line was private and Heidi's phone rang a few minutes later. As soon as I answered she said, "Arty is that really you?"

"In the flesh, Suzanne. Sorry about calling you at work, but I wanted to talk to you."

"Arty, I was going nuts worrying about you. I have a flight to London booked for tomorrow. I was going to wring Lisa Barrington's neck if she didn't tell me what's going on. Are you OK? What do you need me to do? Did you use Uncle Ben's machine?"

"Whoa Suzanne, I'm OK and there's no need to rush over here. We did use the Professor's invention with minor results so I'm pretty much the same Art Jones you brought here. The bad news is that returning me to my normal size doesn't appear to be an option. So I'm trying to come to grips with that."

"Oh, I'm so sorry for you, Arty. Never mind, it doesn't matter what size you are, I want you back with me. I'll get you an airline ticket and we'll come back together."

"Suzanne, I'm asking you not to come to England. I have no idea what the future holds, but I do know that I have to be alright with myself before I see you. That may never happen, but I promise I will keep in touch and let you know where I am. I want you to know that you'll always have a special place in my heart. Please don't come. Good bye, Suzanne." I closed the cell phone. It rang back immediately, but I sat there until it stopped ringing. I knew if I kept on talking my voice would break and I couldn't finish saying good bye. I truly hope Suzanne gets on with her life without worrying about me. Maybe someday if it's to be, it will be.

art4real
art4real
25 Followers