Art Reception Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Oh that that that, exactly that, the rage that comes over a lover when they sink down inside and become nothing but the cock, nothing but that driving force, sinking into you as if they can reach the center of the earth. I could feel him approaching the peak, and I had never left mine, still rolling over orgasm after orgasm with his thrusts, but he slowed, and pulled away from me.

Before I could protest too much he had grabbed my legs and turned me over onto my stomach. He drew my hips up to meet him, setting my knees apart. I loved how he shoved my legs apart, forcibly, now so hungry he was secure in being forceful, so hungry he left his mind behind and became beautifully animal, raw and insistent.

He slid into me again, and this time I knew he was going to let himself come, slamming into me in a deep, rocking rhythm that had us both crying out in time with his thrusts. I felt the growl start in him, felt his hands tighten on my hips and pull me back onto him, and I turned my head so that I could watch him as he reached his peak. He threw his head back and roared as he came, so perfectly primal that it sent me over the edge again, and I rode the peak with him, arching my back until he was so deep in me that I yowled like a cat.

As he slowed, and his hands loosened up on my hips, I started to giggle. It's an unfortunate habit I have that is often misunderstood, but I can't help it. Sometimes the emotion is so huge that it's either laugh or burst into tears, and the latter is even more disconcerting to people than the former.

But he started to laugh too, and when he drew his cock slowly out of me the aftershocks made me yelp, and then laugh again, which made him laugh even harder. He collapsed on the bed on his back, and drew me over so that my back was over his chest, and he could wrap his arms over me and fondle my breasts. Feeling him chuckling underneath me made me giggle more, and we were quite helpless for a few minutes until we calmed down.

"Wait," he said, when he finally caught his breath. "What are we laughing about?"

"We're laughing because that was fun," I said. "And because I think we both know we're going to do it again, and again, and again, as soon as we get the chance. At least, that's my theory."

"I love your theories," he said, and rolled to face me. "You may be crazy, but you are indeed a lot of fun. May I never completely figure you out."

"I despair of anyone doing so," I said, "But you're welcome to try."

12