Art Students Forced to Model Nude

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Robert was hairy and obese. He stepped onto the stage. His little dick peeked out from a mass of dark pubic hair. He smiled.

"Ugh," Gavin whispered to Mallory. "He's gross."

"Yes, he's overweight. But look at his smile. He's owning it."

Marie studied him and said, "I think you'd make a good Buddha. Sit on the floor. Right knee up. Right hand on the knee. Bring your left leg around in front of your body. Let your left hand fall on your left knee. Smile. You are a happy Buddha."

Robert arranged himself as she directed. Gavin was glad his junk was hidden by his fat stomach and left leg.

"Commenser. Begin," the teacher said. "Define your drawing as before. A line at the top and bottom. Find the widest part, in this case his knees. Capture the width and slope of his shoulders."

The class got off to a faster start this time. Marie gave them some time and then said, "Merci, Robert. You can return to your seat."

He returned to his place and dressed.

"Bon travail! Good job, class. That's enough for today. Drop your sketches off on my desk. Don't forget to include your name," Marie announced.

Everyone packed up and went home. In the car, Gavin confessed, "I'm scared that next class it might be me on stage naked."

"It is a daunting thought," Mal said. She had been frightened by the prospect when their teacher sprang it on them, but now that time had passed, she was less fearful and even intrigued by the idea. It fit her new mantra of being adventurous and trying new things.

She said causally, "Have you ever been naked in public? Gone skinny dipping or been to a nude beach?"

He laughed nervously and said, "No, but I've fantasized about being on a nude beach and seeing hundreds of beautiful women naked."

"I've not done it, but I've thought about it too," she disclosed. "Part of me is scared by the idea, but part of me is curious. Maybe I'm a closet exhibitionist. Have you ever accidentally flashed someone or been caught naked?"

He didn't want to answer. He deflected it and asked, "Have you?"

She picked up on his wariness. "Are you worried I'm setting you up? You reveal some embarrassing secret and I say my slip was showing or a gust of wind flipped up my skirt and exposed my knickers?"

She gave him a frank look and said, "Okay. Let's have some ground rules. One, it has to be seriously embarrassing. Two, flesh must be exposed and three, to keep the lawyers happy ...". She laughed at her joke. What lawyers? It was just the two of them in the car.

She smiled beguilingly and finished her conditions. "Three, the incident must have happened after your eighteenth birthday."

"Okay. That's fair. Thanks for protecting me from kiddy porn," he said playfully. They both laughed.

Mallory said, "I'll go first. Have you heard about my prom nightmare?"

He shook his head and said, "No."

"A bunch of girls went to Beth Williams' house to dress and do our hair and make-up. The guys met us there. They had rented a limo to take us to the prom. All the parents stopped by to see us dressed up and to take pictures.

"Everything was going well. My dress was gorgeous. It was a light pink, A-line, off-the-shoulder, Princess dress. It had a lace V-neck top. The top was see-through except around my boobs. There was a built in bra for support and modesty. The dress had a small sweeping train."

He was giving her a confused look. She might as well have been speaking in Greek. She realized that he was a typical guy and that the description of the dress went over his head. She started over.

"My dress had no straps. It was off my shoulders. It was long and the fabric puddled on the floor around me. It added a touch of glamor and made a fun swishing sound when I walked.

"We had the big reveal. Our parents gushed over all of us and took lots of pictures. They started with group photos and then wanted couple's shots. I stepped away so Beth's parents could photograph her and George."

She laughed as she recalled the event. "I walked away, but my dress stayed behind. George was standing on the train. My boobs popped out. All the parents and my friends saw my tits. God! It was so embarrassing!"

She blushed, remembering it. Her arms went up and crossed over her chest just as she had done that day. She guffawed. That gave him permission and he laughed too.

When they stopped laughing, she said, "Needless to say, I was mortified."

She was in a good mood and said, "I'll tell one more and then you have to tell me your most embarrassing story. Oh God! This happened last weekend. It was Sunday morning. I came down for breakfast. I was tired and hungover. I'd partied hard the night before. I was wearing my usual sleeping gear, panties and a soft, cotton tee shirt that comes down to my knees.

"My dad was sitting at the breakfast table reading the newspaper. He said, "Hello" without looking at me.

"I poured myself a cup of coffee, put it on the table and lean over to get the container of cream. It was by his coffee cup. He dropped the paper and being helpful, he grabbed the cream and started sliding it my way. He said cheerfully, 'Here you go.'

"Then his eyes bugged out and he stared at me. I froze wondering what's going on. Seconds pass and then he said, 'Sorry.' And averted his eyes.

"I was groggy and still half asleep. I said, 'Sorry about what?' He turned back to me. He looked at my eyes and then he looked at my chest. I looked down and discovered my right boob was hanging out. He could see my whole breast! My nipple was twisted up hard and proud.

"You see, my tee has buttons down the front. I hadn't noticed that it was unbuttoned more than usual. When I leaned over the table, the fabric swung away. My dad and my boob had a serious one-on-one staring contest. I adjusted my shirt and covered my breast. His face turned red. He got up and left the room."

She blushed, gave him a crooked smile and said, "Accidents happen. What can you do? Your turn."

Gavin was astonished. He said, "Those were two really embarrassing stories. I hate to say it, but my tale is worse."

"Seriously? Then I have to hear it."

"You've met, Cecilia, my brother's wife?"

"Yes. She's nice. I love her British accent."

"Soon after my eighteen birthday, she came to visit. She was here to meet my parents. My brother announced that they were engaged. My folks put her up in my bedroom. One afternoon, I went into my bedroom to get something. I saw her suitcase open. I looked inside and saw stockings, a bra, and stuff. I got hard and did something terrible."

She nodded and egged him on, "Share."

"I thought I was alone in the house. I undid my shorts, pulled down my underwear and started to masturbate. Suddenly, the door flew open and Cecilia walked in. She caught me with my dick in my hand, standing by her open suitcase.

"I froze. I wanted to die. She glanced at my cock, smiled and said causally, 'Hi, luv. Did you know I have three brothers? My family was squeezed into a small flat outside of London. There was no privacy. I can't count the number of times I walked in and caught one of them wanking.'

"She was so cool about catching me. She said, 'Don't be embarrassed. All lads do it.' She smiled and said, 'I'm going for a swim. I came up here to change.' I was like a statue. I was so scared I couldn't move. Couldn't speak. I stood there with my dick in my hand, staring at her.

"Then she got undressed right in front of me. She stood there a moment and let me look at her naked. She was gorgeous. She had smallish tits with really large areolas. Her pink nipples were thick and long. She had a tuft of brown hair above her bare sex. Then she smiled and slipped on her bikini. She said, 'You take after your brother. You've got a nice cock. It'll make some bird really happy.'

"She closed her suitcase. She placed the bra and panties she'd been wearing on top of it. She displayed them for my benefit. 'Here, maybe this will help. If you splash a bit on them don't worry. I was going to toss them in the dirty clothes pile anyway.'

"Then, cool as can be, she walked out. She's never said a word about that day to me."

"Wow!" Mallory gushed. Then she asked, "Did you finish?"

He was ashamed to admit that he had. He nodded. They didn't speak the rest of the way home.

^^^

Second class

Thursday night came. For Gavin, time seemed to be passing slowly. He longed to be with Mallory. He hoped this would be the day he saw her naked. He drove over to pick her up. He spoke with her parents while she got ready.

"Hello, Mr. and Mrs. Carmichael. Congrats on Mal getting into University. "

"Yes. It's wonderful news that she'll be going to State in the Fall," Mrs. Carmichael said proudly.

Brenda can down. She said curtly, "Bye, Mom. Bye, Dad." She walked out the door. Gavin had to hurry to catch up.

As they drove to school, Gavin said, "I'm feeling better about the class. Marie's broken the process down for us. I see now it's like math or chemistry. Drawing has a few basic building blocks that are combined in different ways. It's has rules like how electron and protons make up all matter."

Mallory was not feeling good. She said, "Please don't tell anyone about the required nudity. My parents would freak and make me drop the class."

"I won't," he replied. "Is that why you left your house so quickly?"

"Yes. I was afraid you might say something to my folks."

She said, "It's unfair. It's okay for guys to take off their shirts anytime, anywhere, but girls have to be prim and proper at all times." She vented more. "The world isn't staring at your chest and ass judging you. Boys have it so easy. No wonder they are comfortable with their bodies."

"It's not like that for every guy," Gavin protested. "I was the scrawny kid who was terrible at sports. I kept my shirt on at all times."

"In high school, you were a bit skinny, but you've filled out. You look great."

He had added weight, mostly muscle to his frame. People talk about the "freshman 15", Gavin had gained twenty pounds. It was a good thing. He went from looking like a skin-and-bones boy to a well-built man.

"Thanks," he said. "You can't have body issues. You're gorgeous."

She blushed and said, "That's kind of you to say, but all of us have things that we wished we could change. And who wants to be out there to be judged and scrutinized by strangers?"

"Yes. You have that right."

They arrived at class early and sat in the same place as last time. They got out their drawing supplies and waited for class to begin.

Their teacher breezed in saying, "Bonsoir! Good Evening! It's so nice to be with you again. I hope you all have been sketching like crazy. Hold up your fingers. I want to see the graphite or charcoal marks."

She was teasing and the class laughed. When it subsided, she began her lecture.

"What is art? A French painter, named Seurat, said, 'Art is harmony'. Georgia O'Keeffe said it was, 'Filling a space in a beautiful way'. For others, it can be a well-made chair, pot or knife.

"Please heed Christopher Hitchens' admonition, 'The one unforgivable sin is to be boring.' Whatever you draw, make sure it is interesting. Draw something that moves us. Comprendre? Understand? Bon. Good."

She discussed the basics of drawing. She covered the same ground she did the first night, but she presented it in a different way. She knew people processed information in different ways and had found it beneficial to try and reach her students in multiple ways. She hoped one would click with them.

"Grab your pen or pencil. Time for a warm up exercise. I want you to doodle, randomly scribble. Doodling increases your visual literacy and helps you process ideas, even when you are not trying! Experiment. Draw whatever comes to mind."

"This seems silly," Gavin said. He put pen to paper and started drawing squiggly lines.

"Yes. Silly, but fun," Mallory said. She laughed and drew circles. Big looping circles. Her page morphed into a sketch of a girl with long, thick, curly hair.

Marie let her charges complete the exercise. Then she called for a model. She reviewed her class list and said, "Carl Byron, please strip and come forward."

A tall, well proportion, nude man stepped on stage. He was confident and tanned all over. His chested was shaved. Marie looked him over and said, "I think we've found ourselves a javelin thrower."

She went to her computer, opened a file and projected an image on the screens. She said, "This is a male nude with spear done in the Art Deco style by Karl Mobius. Carl, duplicate the pose."

She handed him a prop, a four-foot long pole and said, "Pretend this is your javelin."

Carl held it in his right hand. He spread his legs, put his weight on his back, right foot. His left hand pointed forward and balanced the weight of the pole.

The class drew him. Those on one side saw his strong haunches. The other side saw his dick, balls and six-pack abs.

"Merci, Carl. You did an excellent job," Marie said. She announced, "For our final sketch, we'll do a couple. Mallory Carmichael and Doug Durress, please undress and step forward."

"Oh God! My turn," Mal whispered anxiously as she stood. A guy from the other side of the room also stood and began to undress. Gavin looked at his friend. He eagerly awaited her unveiling. She closed her eyes, took a deep breath and released it slowly. A calmness settled over her.

She undid the buttons of her shirt and took it off, revealing a plain white bra. "Show time," she said bravely. She stripped completely and walked on stage.

Gavin was gobsmacked. He was impressed by her body. The beautiful blond had a magnificent body: great boobs with rosy, pink nipples, a firm, trim body and a superior bum set on long, shapely legs. Her sex was accented with blond pubes that were neatly trimmed.

She stood calmly on stage. Her partner joined her. He was short for a man only as tall as she was. To put it kindly, he was unkempt. He was dirty and smelly. His brown hair was long, stringy, and greasy. His body was without muscle definition. He looked at her like a wolf looks at its prey, hungrily.

Marie was impressed by Mallory, especially her full breasts. "Magnifique," she said to herself. Instantly, a pose came to mind. She said, "Let's make a replica of the Janet Jackson's Rolling Stone cover. Mallory step forward. Hands above your head. Your right hand holds your left wrist. Bon."

She grabbed a chair and placed it behind her. She said, "Doug, your body is hidden. All we see are your forearms and hands. Sit on the chair."

He was familiar with the cover. He quickly sat on the chair. His hands shot out and covered her breasts just like in the famous photo.

"Oh," Mal called out. She was surprised to be grabbed. He hadn't given her any warning.

She looked down at his hands. His nails were dirty. She found that disgusting. He spread his fingers. Her erect nipples protruded through them. He then brought his fingers together and squeezed her nipples. He also groped her breasts.

"Ouch!" she cried. She wrenched herself from his grasp and said angrily, "You bastard! You pinched my nipples with your filthy hands."

He didn't deny it. He grinned at her. His little cock was erected and pointed to the sky. Marie got in his face and said, "That kind of behavior is impardonnable! Unacceptable! Get off the stage!"

The young man slunk back to his chair. He was not chastised. He smiled as he dressed, remembering the feel of her great tits in his hands.

She turned to Mallory and said, "Mademoiselle, I apologize for his uncouth behavior. Are you all right?"

"Yes."

"Again, I apologize. You may return to your seat."

Mal had been rattled by the incident, but she wasn't hurt. She had recovered from the shock of having her nipples pinched. She realized she was likely to be asked to pose again. It was a small class. She thought this incident might give her some control over the situation and that she could make it a more palatable experience.

She said, "I'm okay, Ms. Nemours. Posing in the nude is a very intimate experience. I understand the reason we have to do it. Would you object to me choosing my partner and doing the pose? I have a friend in class, Gavin, that I trust."

"Certainement! Gavin, please come forward," the teacher said. She was pleased the girl wasn't traumatized and was willing to continue.

The class looked to Gavin. He slowly rose. He was excited and thought, "Great! I get to pose with Mallory!" Then he realized the everyone in the room was looking at him. "Great," he thought sarcastically, "the whole class, including Mallory and the teacher, are going to watch me undress".

He shucked off his clothes and the tall man walked to the stage.

Mallory noticed how well he'd filled out since high school. He wasn't a beefcake, but he was no longer a skinny dude. He was buff. Her eyes went South. She thought, "He looks good naked and he has a nice dick".

Marie said, "Thank you for filling in. Please have a seat. You are familiar with the magazine cover?"

"Yes."

"Bon. Proceed," Marie said and then she exited the stage.

Gavin stopped in front of his friend and asked, "Are you okay with me touching your ..." He became embarrassed and didn't finish his sentence. Some how he managed to look her in the eyes.

"They're boobs or breasts, and yes," she said. "There are some dodgy guys here. I was serious when I said I trust you. If someone is going to be holding the girls, I'll feel better knowing it's you. At least your hands are clean."

He nodded and sat on the chair. She stood in front of him. Her perfect butt was right in front of him. "Oh, my God! Look at her ass!" he said to himself.

"Are you ready?" he asked nervously.

"Yes," she responded calmly.

He reached around her and placed his hands on her rib cage. He slowly slid them up. When he encountered her breasts, he slipped his hands around her mounds.

"Oh," he sighed audibly. He whispered in awe, "They're so soft. So warm. So big."

Mallory giggled hearing his unexpected commentary.

Marie looked at Mallory. She raised an eyebrow as if to ask "Are you okay?". The student nodded and mimicked Janet Jackson's proud, challenging look.

"Capture her soul," the teacher told her students.

The students picked up their pencils and drew. Mal was a much better model than Abigail. It wasn't because she was more beautiful. She didn't twist or fidget. The only time she moved was early on, when Gavin's erection reached out and touched her leg. That startled her, she glanced down to see what was pressing into her, having discovered what is was, she smiled and resumed her pose.

Marie was pleased. Most students were showing progress in their drawing. They captured the woman before them. The room was quiet as all worked diligently. She gave them plenty of time to complete the exercise. Then she said, "Arettez. Stop. Time to go home."

"Ah," the class released a collective sigh of disappointment.

Marie laughed and said, "Sorry. Class is over. If you didn't finish your drawings, work on them at home. I will collect them next class."

Gavin took his hands off the Mallory's ample chest . He scooted his chair away from her. His erection no longer rested against her leg. The pair returned to their desks. He was embarrassed about his hard-on and being naked.

He made a joke. He turned to Mal and said, "That was different. I don't usually strip and hang out naked in front of a crowd on a Thursday." He paused before delivering the punchline. "At my house, we believe that's what Fridays are for."

She guffawed. Her eyes lit up and her breasts jiggled enticingly as her torso shook with laughter. Gavin's eyes bugged out as he ogled her soft, shaking flesh. Mallory didn't notice because she was laughing so hard. She turned about and gave Gavin, another great view of her butt as she stepped into her panties.