Art Students Forced to Model Nude

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gavin felt his cock throb. He shook his head and said to himself, "I wonder if my dick will ever go down.". He dressed quickly.

On the drive home, Gavin said, "You were very calm and collective on stage. When your name was announced you seem nervous. Before you took that deep breath, I thought you might run for the door."

"I was anxious. The deep breathing technique is one of the tricks I learned in acting class. I get the worse stage fright."

"But you were in all those plays! I never noticed that you were nervous."

"I get the jitters every time I have to be on stage. The breathing calms and centers me. Another strategy I use is to remember it's not me up there. I'm playing a role. Why should I be nervous? That's was Janet Jackson on the stage, not me."

They were quiet for a while and then he said, "I'm sorry about getting hard and poking you in the leg."

She smiled and said, "Don't be. Your hands were on my breasts. I'd have wondered about you, if you didn't get hard. When I'm the reason for a boner, I take it as a compliment.

^^^

Third class

Gavin and Mallory walked into class and settled in their usual spot.

"Bonjour," Marie said and then she launched into class. She discussed lines, shapes and forms. Then she discussed shading to provide depth and volume. Lastly, she talked about perspective.

"Promise me you will practice your basic drawing skills daily," Marie said. "Draw. Experiment with perspective, proportions and shading.

"Musicians have to play scales and start off with simple pieces. You must draw. Start off with simple objects. I urge you to carry a sketch book with you everywhere you go. When you have a moment, draw. Draw anything.

"I'm sure you've heard the joke, a touristique asked a New Yorker, 'How do you get to Carnegie Hall?' He was expecting street directions. Instead, he was told, 'Practice. Practice. Practice.'

"Practice, mon amies."

It was an old joke, but many in the class laughed.

"Time to draw," Marie announced. "Alan Erickson, please come to the stage."

A young man stood, stripped and came on stage. Even without his khaki pants, boat shoes and Polo shirts, his look and bearing shouted "Frat boy!". He was average height, fit and well built. His brown hair was heavily gelled and spiky. His uncut cock swung free. He trimmed down there so it was easy to see.

Marie glanced at his dick and said, "I think we've found our David. Alan, you will stand in for Michelangelo's David?"

She went to her prop box and pulled out a leather sling. She walked over and placed the pouch on Alan's shoulder. The straps trailed down his back.

She said, "Stand tall and look tense because soon you will fight Goliath. Put your right hand at your side and your left hand is up. Hold the pouch of the sling which is draped over your shoulder. David was a Jew and should have had a circumcised penis. Michelangelo gave him an uncut cock like the Europeans of his day. You are historically incorrect, just as the real statue.

"Draw what you see people."

Marie gave her students twenty minutes and then said, "Merci beaucoup Alan. Let's move on to our next project." She glanced down at the class list and found her next model. "Hannah Ferguson, please come forward."

A goth girl stood and began removing her clothing. The raven haired beauty had pale skin, heavy black eye makeup, black fingernail polish and dark red lipstick.

When she removed her black, long sleeved shirt, Gavin whispered to Mallory, "Look at those tattoos. Both arms, her stomach, her back and even her boobs!"

"Yes. Having her nipples inked had to hurt," Mal said. Hannah had had her nipples tattooed. They were no longer circles. They were heart-shaped.

Hannah's body was covered with tattoos front and back. She had a large rose on her belly just above her shaved sex. However, when she wore a long sleeve, crew neck shirt and shorts or a normal skirt, you'd never know.

Marie grabbed a four foot long wooden rod. She handed it to Hannah and said, "You need to be displayed so that all your tattoos can be seen. Stand casually. Legs apart. Put the rod across the top of your shoulders and hang your forearms over it. Yes, that's right. Comfortable? Bon.

"Class, sketch our tattooed lady."

Hannah stood stock still. Her face was devoid of expression. She had a nice figure. She was fit. She had a nice rack, a flat stomach and a hairless pussy. Her tattoos were vibrant, detailed and done in bright colors. They made it difficult to draw her. They were distracting and interfered with the artists' view of her body's features and contours.

Gavin was having trouble capturing her. He said, "She had no personality. She's got a blank expression on her face and her eyes are lifeless."

Mallory replied, "Yes. Maybe that explains her tats. Some people get them as a memorial to special people or events. Others because it's beautiful artwork. I have a feeling she did it to be cool and edgy. I'm guessing she doesn't have a big personality. The ink is how she compensates."

After the allotted time, Marie said, "Merci, Hannah. Monsieur Hardy and Thomas Jordan, you are next."

Hannah left the stage without a word. She returned to her station and dressed. The two named guys disrobed and came upon the stage. They were both average height with sturdy, muscular builds. William Hardy had a beard. Tom was blond.

Marie said, "The Greeks invented the Olympics. The original Olympic game had one event, a footrace. Over time other contests were added. They competed in the nude. We are not sure why. Some say it was because one runner lost a race when his loin cloth slipped and tripped him. Others say it was to intimate their rivals. Or perhaps, since the games were in honor of Zeus, maybe they wanted to show how hard they'd trained and to pay homage to their god.

"Let's stage you as Greek wrestlers. They wrestled standing. The object was to throw the other person to the ground. Come together. Crouch. Bon. Both of you reach out and put your right hand behind your opponent's neck. Tom, grab his wrist like you want to pull it off you. William, put your left hand on his right elbow. Dip your right shoulder as if you are going to push his elbow up and shoot in and slip behind him."

The young men gave her a strange look. Marie laughed and said, "Etonne? Surprised? My brothers wrestled. I've been to many matches and learned much. This was one of their favorite moves."

She guided the men into position and then said, "Flex your muscles. Appear to be applying all your strength. Bon.

"Class, you may need to move. The best vantage points are from the side."

The students that needed to move, did so. The room was quiet as they sketched. Then someone whispered. Another tittered.

Tom cried out, "Dude, not cool. You're getting a boner." He pulled away and left the stage.

William was erect and embarrassed. The gay man ran from the stage.

Marie said, exasperated, "Termine. Class is over for today."

Everyone packed up. Gavin said to Mal, "That was weird."

"You never know what will float someone's boat."

Marie called out. "Mallory, can I see you for a moment?"

Mal walked over. "That was unfortunate," Marie said. "Having a good model is crucial to a drawing class. You are the only female here who has done a good job. Have you modeled before?"

"No, but I have acted in plays."

"Ah. That explains it. You aren't frightened to be on the stage. Abigail is too fidgety. Hannah is emotionless. How can an artist hope to capture her feelings when she has none? Not to mention her tattoos are a great distraction.

"I want to use you every class as a model. You're good at it and to put it bluntly, the other girls aren't. The couple's pose is the most challenging for an artist. I'd like you to be in that one. This isn't fair to you. I'll make it up to you by giving you high marks for class participation and you're sure to pass the class."

"I'll do it, but only if you put me with Gavin. Some of these guys are weird."

"And hygienically challenged," Marie added with a laugh. "Certainement, you can do it with your friend."

Mallory waved and called Gavin over. She said to him, "Ms. Nemours has asked me to be the model every class in the couple's pose. I said yes, if you are my partner. Is that okay?"

In his mind, he shouted, "You. Me. Together. Naked? That's great!". He tried to appear calm and said, "Sure."

Mallory turned to Marie and said, "I need to pass this class to be accepted by the University, but I also need the skills. I'm worried that I'll not fully develop if I never sketch a female and miss out on drawing time."

"I'm pleased you are taking this class so seriously. How about this? After class, I will pose for you and Gavin."

Gavin's dick said yes. He got an erection. He nodded in the affirmative as he thought, "Holy Smokes! I get to see Mallory and the hot, French MILF nude! Thank you, God!".

"That works for me," Mal said.

Marie asked, "Is it tres bien... Is it okay to have you poses where you touch or kiss?"

Mallory looked at Gavin and said, "Yes. He's already held my boobs. Why not?"

Gavin tried to appear nonchalant as he answered, "Yes. Sure. Whatever."

^^^

Fourth Class

The following class began as usual. The teacher reviewed what they had learned earlier and discussed the techniques in greater detail. Individually, she called up two of the guys who hadn't modeled yet. They posed for the class.

Then Marie said, "Gavin, Mallory, please come forward."

The two stripped at their work stations and walked nude onto the stage. Marie said, "Class, continue to strive to render the subjects accurately and to capture their emotion, their essence."

"Tonight, I give you a rendition of the great statue by Auguste Rodin, "The Kiss". It is a famous work. The sleek, toned, nude bodies of a man and a woman are fused in passion. Some say it is a representation of love. Or is it lust? In the original life-size sculptures, the man is arousal. In many miniature versions, the work has been censored and the male is neutered.

Marie brought a bench on stage and said, "Have a seat you two. Turn toward each other. Mademoiselle, your left arm goes around his neck, pulling him in for a kiss. Put your right leg over his near leg. Bon. Gavin, your right hand goes on her hip. Kiss.

"Class, draw."

They each felt a spark when their lips touched. Her nipples hardened. His cock grew to full staff. They pulled each other into a tighter embrace. She was the first to slip him some tongue. He eagerly reciprocated. The two moaned quietly and kissed passionately. They forgot the others were there.

The class felt like voyeurs as they viewed and sketched them. Marie was pleased. Her models were into it. They did a great job. She walked about the classroom checking on the students' sketches and checking out the kissers.

"She has great, full breasts and he has a thick, firm rod. Mmmm," she said to herself. She found them arousing. After the allotted time for this phase had passed, Marie declared "Excellent!" with her French accent.

She clapped. Many in the class joined her in showing their appreciation for the great job Gavin and Mallory had done. The lovers pull apart. Mal blushed because her thighs were wet. Gavin's face turned red too. His hands dropped to his crotch and he attempted to cover his erection. His actions drew Mallory's attention to it. "Nice stiffy," she whispered sincerely.

Marie came to their aid and dropped a scarf on his and her lap. She said,"Great job, you two. Don't be embarrassed by your bodies' reactions. It's completely natural."

Gavin was embarrassed. He whispered to his friend, "Sorry, I got hard. I admit I enjoyed kissing you."

"No worries. The kisses were nice."

They turned away from each other, held the scarves over their lower regions and walked back to their seats. Gavin's heavy dick tented the cloth. Mallory didn't notice. She was thinking about what her teacher had said. "What did she mean about 'our bodies' reactions'? Gavin's response was obvious. Could she smell my arousal or did she see my glistening thighs? Oh God! How embarrassing!".

The pair dressed quickly and then waited in silence while their classmates filed out. Marie saw the last one off. "Au revoir," she called out and then shut and locked the door.

As she walked to the stage, she said, "Thank you. You two were great tonight. I am ready to pose for you. Shall we commencer?"

Mallory responded, "Yes. Thanks."

Gavin grabbed his pencil. Marie unabashedly stripped and stepped on stage. The forty-something year-old was slim and fit. Her dark hair was cut short on her head as well as around her sex. She had nice boobs. They sagged. It made them appear soft. Her nipples were hard and long and dark. Her legs were pale and shapely. Her feet were petite. She had bright red polish on her toenails. The shade matched the color of her fingernails and her lipstick.

Gavin said to himself, "She's beautiful and I guess the old canard about French women not shaving under their arms is a myth".

"How shall I pose?"

"Whatever you want," Mal said. "Thank you for doing this for us."

Marie smiled brightly and said, "Mon amie, you did me a great faveur. I am returning the favor. How about this?"

She sat on the stage with her knees up and legs splayed facing the students. She placed her right elbow on her right knee. She dipped her head and brought her right hand to her forehead. She looked deep in thought. Her left hand rested on her left knee.

Mallory and Gavin stared openly at her exposed body. They were surprised by her provocative pose. They could clearly see her breasts and her sex through her trimmed bush.

Marie was pleased with her pose and the reaction she saw on her students' faces. She was a bit of an exhibitionist and she enjoyed displaying herself to the young people.

Eventually, they stopped staring at her private bits and got around to drawing. They endeavored to capture the magic of this beautiful French woman.

Twenty minutes later, Marie asked, "Had enough?"

"Ah. Ah" Gavin stammered. He wondered if she was asking if he'd sated his sexual appetite for her. That answer would have been a resounding no.

"Yes. Thank you," he said. His eyes did one last sweep of her body taking in her erotic charms.

Mallory also was surprised by the teacher's question. She'd never been attracted to another woman, but she found this audacious beauty alluring. She too thanked the teacher

Marie smiled and dressed. The students went home. Neither spoke during the drive.

^^^

Fifth class

"Bonsoir, class," Marie greeted her students as she breezed into the room.

She executed her teaching plan. Then she said, "Everyone has posed. Abby Adams, you're up again. Please undress and come forward."

The mousy young woman did. Marie gave her a simple pose. She had her sit in a chair with her legs together and leaning forward with her elbows resting on her thighs reading a book. She hoped the easy, modest pose would calm her nerves.

She fidgeted less and did a passable job. Marie dismissed her and announced, "Robert Benson is our next model."

As he stripped, the teacher pondered how to pose the fat man. She said, "Robert, today you will be a sumo wrestler. I need an angry sneer on your face. Get in the sumo stance: legs spread wide, bend over, and put your hands on your knees. Bon. Excellent!"

The class drew him. When the allotted time was up, Marie said, "Merci, Robert. You may step down."

Robert stayed in character and stomped menacingly off the stage. Everyone laughed.

"Next, we will have the couple's pose. Gavin, Mallory, please come forward."

They removed their clothes and stepped on the stage. Marie addressed the class, "I'm sure you've all heard that rules are made to be broken. Do it well enough and you will be remembered for all time."

She pressed a button on her computer and on the screens for everyone to see, appeared Egon Schiele's painting entitled "Friendship".

"As you can see, Egon doesn't follow the rules. He doesn't accurately depict his subjects. The proportions are wrong. Their features and bodies are distorted. Some call his work grotesque, pornographic or disturbed. However, he created powerful pieces like this and he was instrumental in creating Expressionism.

"Let's see your take on this scene. Gavin and Mallory will reenact the pose. We have to make some accommodations for our models. Egon gave us a snapshot of a man and woman embracing. They are frozen in time, seemingly hanging in the air. There is nothing but the lovers on his canvas.

"Our models have to hold the position for fifteen-twenty minutes. We have to let them support themselves. I'll have Gavin sit on the edge of a chair. Include it or not."

She placed a wooden chair on the stage. Gavin perched himself on the edge of it.

"Mallory, press your back against his chest while you sit on his lap. Keep your feet on the floor. Gavin, wrap your arms around her. Hold her left hand and pull it to her breasts. Then, rest your head on her shoulder. Both of you should look to the right. Mallory, let your right hand hang down.

"In the painting she reaches passed his hips and touches his ass. I don't think that's humanly possible, but you can try," Marie said and laughed.

Mal put her hand down. She stretched and strained, but could only reach his hip. She giggled and said, "That's all the arm I've got."

"Good enough," Marie said. "Find a spot everyone and get busy."

"You two comfortable?" Marie asked as she looked at the students posing.

Mal said, "I'm comfortable."

"I'm good," Gavin said. He thought, "How could life be better? I have a beautiful, naked woman that I like a lot in my arms".

Seconds later, he screamed in his mind, "Oh. Good God! No! Not now!" He was getting an erection. Their bodies were pressed together. His belly was against her butt. As his dick grew it stretched, reaching under her, sliding along underneath her.

"Oh!" Mallory cried. She jumped as she felt his dick touching her labia.

"Sorry," Gavin said quickly. He released his hold on her.

Marie had walked away. She turned around when she heard the teenage girl cry out. "Is there a problem?"

Gavin was so embarrassed that he couldn't speak. Mal settled back against Gavin. She wiggled her ass against Gavin's erection until it was slotted between her lady lips. Then she said definitively, "No problem. We're ready to begin."

"Bon. Class, begin."

As the class worked on their drawings, Marie said to everyone, "Feel free to break some rules." She was looking Mallory in the eye when she spoke. Mallory wondered if the comment was directed at her. A dare, perhaps.

Gavin whispered, "I'm sorry. I can't help it. You're . . . you're . . . "

"What? I'm what?" Mallory whispered back coquettishly.

"You're so beautiful any guy would be hard," he confessed in a low voice.

They continued talking quietly. She said, "Thanks." She moved her bottom from side to side rubbing against his erections.

"Oh!" he groaned.

"Oh! I'm afraid my pussy is making a mess on your cock."

She wiggled her ass. She slipped about some more on his dick.

"Stop! Please. You'll make me come," he pleaded.

She giggled. She had mercy on her friend and stopped teasing him. She behaved herself and they got through the session.

Marie ended the class and again walked everyone out the door. She locked it. Gavin and Mal stayed behind dressing. Marie asked playfully, "Did you two have fun tonight? Break the rules?"

"Yes, I enjoyed it," Gavin said sincerely. "I think I'm getting the hang of modeling."

Marie smiled like the Cheshire cat and said, "You seemed very comfortable together tonight."

Then she looked at Mal and said, "You, mon cherie, looked like you enjoyed sliding on his ..."