Art Teacher

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jodie’s breasts were hanging down but still defying gravity as normal even out of the bra they seemed to be able to stand up on their own, really there were a miracle of nature by all accounts. Zack, when he could get his eyes open, looked down as they swayed and jiggled as she worked his cock-head and shaft in and out of her throat.

Finally Jodie decided she couldn’t wait any longer for this huge cock to be inside her tight pussy. She removed it from her mouth and kissed the tip licking up any left over spit and pre-cum there was, savouring the taste as she did so.

Zack was sort of glad she had stopped; he knew he would cum any minuet if she had carried on sucking him like that, and this little break in action was just what he needed to cool off and regain his composure.

“Hmm Zack came with me” Jodie held his hand and led him from the pedestal sitting him in a near by chair as she moved back, dancing like a stripper, her breasts bouncing as she turned her back to him and wiggled her ass to the stunned virgin Zack.

Jodie could feel her juice filling her panties as she reached her hands into the waistband of her pants and very slowly, and with a wiggle of her hips, she slipped them down, bending at the waist showing her tight ass to Zack, he watched her push the pants down her long legs and marvelled as he saw her breasts hang from her body again as she was bent over looking back at him.

Slowly standing back up straight she smiled to herself as could feel Zack’s eyes all over her body, she knew his cock was throbbing for her and that made her breasts heave with her rapid breaths and her nipples even more erect if that was possible.

Zack grabbed his cock and began to rub it as he saw his art teacher squeeze her ass cheeks hard and make the thin material of her panties go up the crack of her ass. It was so erotic to see the bare cheeks of her ass as she clenched before turning and facing him, clad only in a pair of thin, red, frilly panties.

Jodie brought both hands up to her breasts as she let Zack get a good look at her stained panties, there was a big wet mark on the crotch just in front of her pussy making it almost see-through. Her hands were rubbing the front of her breasts and twisting her nipples as she let out soft moans of pleasure.

Zack was rubbing his cock as he stared at the wet patch on the front of his teachers pussy, his eyes went up to her breasts as they stood proud and firm on her chest, her hands rubbing them and squeezing.

“Hmmm Zack” she cooed as her hands went from her breasts down her waist and rested on her panties right in front of her wet pussy lips and making little circles over it.

Zack’s eyes were wide and his cock was so hard it hurt when he saw her fingers rub her pussy through the thin material that covered it, then much to his delight her left hand came to the top of them and slipped down inside.

“Ohhhhhhhh” Jodie moaned out loudly as she slipped her finger into her sopping wet pussy, opening the lips and rubbing her clit as she rubbed the insides of herself. Zack too moaned as he watched her pleasure herself, he too was rubbing his cock but it was more of an involuntary thing, he was not conscious of what he was doing, his body was just reacting to the most erotic sight of his life.

“Zack stop that,” Jodie said as she came closer to him, the smell of her pussy filling his nostrils “That’s not the was to get your penis to its original state” she smiled as she spoke and Zack shook his head and realised what he was doing, he smiled back to her as Jodie took his hands and lifted them onto her breasts, rubbing this palms over her nipples and kissing his fingers before rubbing his hands down to her hips and onto the sides of her panties.

“Take them off Zack” Jodie said very seductively as she placed her hands on his shoulders and pressed her breasts forwards closer to his face and opened her legs wider for him.

Zack hesitated as his cock throbbed but he knew this would probably be his only chance, he could only lose his virginity once and it looked like his teacher, the woman he wanted for so long was going to be the one to take it from him.

Jodie moaned as he finally slipped the panties down and her pussy came into view for the first time, the air in the room flowing over the open and engorged lips making her shudder, Zack didn’t have time to look though, as soon as the panties started to come down Jodie thrust her chest forwards and pressed her massive breasts into his face, Zack immediately sucked the right nipples into his mouth and licked the erect nub.

“Ohhh god Zack” Jodie moaned as she felt his teeth graze the nipple and immediately she came all over her thighs, the cum shooting from her pussy and dribbling down her thighs and dripping onto Zack’s thighs all at the same time, her breath was very ragged as her nipple was sucked and her other breast was rubbed by both of Zack’s eager hands.

“Hmmm I need you” Jodie moaned as she lost control of her thoughts and built to another orgasm her breasts aching but not as much as her pussy, which was dripping in preparation of another orgasm this time from the massive cock of her student.

Zack looked up from her breasts and into Jodie’s eyes as she spoke the words he had heard so many times in his dreams, he let go of her breasts and sat back his heart pounding as Jodie moved her legs to either side of him and reached down holding his cock with both hands pointing it straight up, under her pussy.

Jodie didn’t sit straight down on his cock, that would have been too painful with a cock his size, she needed to work it slowly. She rested the head against her open pussy and rubbed it all round collecting her juice as it dripped down the shaft and onto her hands, she let out a sigh of pleasure as did Zack, before rubbing the purple head over her clit, teasing herself again and again by letting the head slip into her wanting pussy.

Zack was in heaven as he felt Jodie take an inch of his cock into her pussy; she was so wet, warm and tight, his hand had never felt like this, this was something special, this was the real place his cock should be.

Jodie settled into a rhythm of taking another inch in every time she slipped down on him, soon she had 8 inches in and was feeling really full, Zack was in shock that she could take half his cock inside her pussy, and the deeper he got the tighter she seemed to be!

“Oh Zack suck my breasts love” Jodie instructed as she rocked her hips on the now 9 inch’s she had inside of herself, Zack leaned his head down and took the left nipple into his mouth as he held Jodie around the waist giving her support as she began to bounce on his cock, removing about 4 inches before thrusting back down onto it, taking a maximum of 10 inches inside with every thrust.

Both moaned out loudly as Jodie orgasmed again, Zack’s cock getting coated with her cum and becoming more slippery as it was, Jodie was going into fits almost as her pleasure rose to a fever pitch and she, with a little pain and a lot of effort took another 3 inches inside herself making a total of 13 inches!

“Arrrggghhh” she screamed out as she took the extra inch’s but it wasn’t a scream of pain it was much more a scream of pleasure, she had taken 10 inches before now, but this was a whole new experience, making her orgasm again, for the third time.

Sweat covered and dripped from both their bodies as Zack still licked and sucked her breasts, his hands now holding the firm flesh as his lips moved all over them as his cock was sheathed inside her tight pussy, the heat radiating out and making his stomach turn over and over with new feelings as Jodie tightened her pussy muscles on him and held still for a second just feeling his cock throb inside her.

When she was able to open her eyes finally after the third orgasm she looked down into Zack’s eyes and smiled, the sweat covered his face as she started to fuck him again, she reached down and wiped some off his brow and brought his head from her breasts, kissing his lips her tongue invading his mouth. Zack realised this was the first time that the pair had kissed, it was strange to feel, kissing this woman for the first time as his cock was buried in her pussy.

The kiss lingered but Zack never stopped twisting her nipples and Jodie didn’t stop her thrusting and grinding on his cock as they kissed. It was Jodie who broke it, leaning back she looked down and saw the 3 inch’s that was still not inside herself, she knew she had to have him all in.

Holding Zack’s shoulders she lifted herself leaving only the head and about an inch of his shaft inside of herself, she never broke eye contact with him as she thrust herself down onto him with all her might, Zack thrust up to meet her and felt her breasts bounce hard as she took all 16 inches in with a scream.

Zack came almost immediately as he felt his cock fill her pussy full, he had no time to say anything he just shot his cum deep inside of his teacher.

“Oh Yes Zack… Fill me full… I love to be full of cum” Jodie shouted as she felt his thick cum shoot into her tight pussy, she remember what she had said to him though, about shooting on her massive breasts.

Quickly she stood and took his spurting cock out of her pussy, some of his cum dripping out of her widely opened hole, she went to her knees and holding his cock she aimed it to the top of her breasts and watched as a thick glob of cum squirted out and landed on her right breast, they both moaned as it dribbled down the top and onto her nipple, the next shot hit her left breasts and took the same journey.

When he was finally down to a dribble, Jodie’s breasts were covered in his thick cum, the tops were white and her dark nipples had droplets of cum hanging from them, Jodie took the head of Zack’s cock into her mouth and cleaned it off, licking up the mixture of his and her own cum and moaning at the tangy, salty taste of it. When he was clean she looked down to her own breasts. With a smile she lifted them to her mouth and sucked the cum off like a Hoover, her tongue slipping out on occasion coated with his cum before she swallowed it all down.

Jodie looked at his now soft cock with a smile but felt the cum that was left inside her now closing pussy, she slipped a hand down and inserted a finger into herself scooping out a thick glob of the cum and bringing it to her nose, taking a deep smell of it before licking her fingers and pushing them into her mouth, closing her lips around them and sucking off all the cum.

Zack watched and moaned as he saw Jodie clean herself of his cum, ever bit was gone from her skin and was now in her stomach he thought.

Jodie stood up on shaky legs and smiled to Zack helping him to his feet and back to the pedestal she put him in the same position as before, his cock soft again.

“There we go, now I can finish my painting” Jodie said giving Zack a kiss on the cheek.

Jodie walked back to the canvas naked and took up her brush and paints looking at his body she began to make those long strokes again with the brush, this time nothing to stop Zack from seeing those magnificent breasts sway from side to side as she did so.

“Miss... Err I mean Jodie” Zack spoke softly.

“Yes?” Jodie said as she looked up from her painting.

“Any time you need a model I’ll be available” he smiled

“Don’t worry Zack, I do a life painting most every night” she smiled and winked at her student. With him in her life, there was going to become a whole new hobby for her to take up.

12