Art, The Story Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
art4real
art4real
25 Followers

She removed the nightgown none too gently and started to fill the tub. When it was ready she dumped me in the tub without a word and started scrubbing. I made no effort to use the soap and risk a butt slap as angry as she was. This time after I was toweled off she laid me on the sideboard of the sink.

She said, "I don believe these old eyes, your face, she need a shave. No little boy your age have hair like that. La Madre de Dios, you poor child, what they do to you? Maria can fix." With that, she gathered me in her arms and carried me back to Suzanne's bathroom. She laid me on the sideboard and even used a towel to cover my nakedness. With a rolled towel under my head, a hot compress to soften my beard, she carefully gave me one of the best shaves I've ever had.

Just as I was thoroughly relaxed, she removed the towel covering me and said, "Let me see the rest of you." Now this lady has been very nice except for the slaps and she was careful when she examined my arms and legs, but when she bent down and put her face close to my crotch it was different. There was really nothing sexual in it, but having any woman hold your penis and check you scrotum close up made my response automatic. She held my stiffening penis, "Ah, little one, you have a long times before you need this."

I thought, "My God, you don't know how much I hope you're wrong."

"Thas not good to have hair down there. You have accident; it's harder to wipe you. You lie still and Maria fix."

She spread my legs and lathered my crotch, but when she picked up the razor, I kicked my feet to keep her away. She put down the razor, picked me up and sat down on the closed toilet seat. Turning me over she proceeded to give me a serious spanking. It hurt like hell and I'm not ashamed to say there were tears in my eyes. OK. I was bawling. I may have thirty five year old ass and my hide is tougher than a toddlers, but she's a big woman and she hurt like hell. I thought, "Oh, Suzanne, I am so going to get back at you."

When she finished she sat me on her lap and put her arms around me. She said, "Suzanne tell me to take care of you like my own boy I lose years ago. I want you look like young boy again, so I shave ugly hair. If you kick I may hurt you". With that, Maria finished shaving my crotch, turned me over and shaved along my ass crack as well. My backside felt like it was on fire from the spanking and then the lather. Maria started rubbing in some kind of ointment that really eased the pain. She said, "Maria sorry she had to hurt you. This should help your red bottom."

When she rolled me over on my back, I didn't realize what she was doing until she folded up the cloth I was laying on and I was diapered. I started to make a fuss again, but then I just gave up. She added rubber underpants and another girly outfit and I was ready for my first full day as whatever I was.

art4real
art4real
25 Followers
12