Art, The Story Ch. 05

Story Info
Arilla dresses Arty as 'Annie' and inserts a new toy.
3.7k words
4.51
23.1k
1

Part 5 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/07/2022
Created 01/03/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
art4real
art4real
25 Followers

Author's Note: An accident shrinks a thirty five year old man to just over three feet tall.

***

Maria was washing my hands when Arilla walked in with Juan. "Oh good, he's up. Suzanne gave me a whole list of things to take care of and I'd like to get started."

"We're going to call him, 'Annie', from now on."

"That's good because I'm going to make him look like an 'Annie'."

Maria said, "I was just going to wash 'Annie' and get her dressed. She's hasn't eaten yet either.

"Don't bother, I'll take her to my house just as she is and I'll see that she is bathed and fed. I've brought Juan's things and bottles of my milk so you can take care of him today. Annie and I have some things to do and I don't know when I'll be back."

In the car, Arilla said, "Well 'Annie' today you are mine. Let's see how that works for you. Maybe you can't talk, but then again, maybe you'll want to before the day is over."

I was thinking, "How can you be frightened and excited at the same time? Probably because I might enjoy Arilla's attention, but how far will she go?"

When we pulled into a driveway a few blocks away, I figured this home belonged to Paul Joyce. The big garage appeared to have six stalls, but when we drove in, the stalls were actually two deep. In some of them there were beautifully restored models. I thought, "I'd love to see them up close," and then it dawned on me that maybe I'll never be able to drive again.

Arilla carried me upstairs to their apartment.

She said, "We don't have a lot of time because I'm expecting someone who's going to help me in a little bit."

In the bedroom she stripped off my nightgown and under pants. "You won't need these. We'll get you your own things."

She laid me across her knees and I started to resist, which brought me a hard slap on my bare bottom. She's Maria's daughter alright. I couldn't tell what she was doing until I felt one of her fingers probing my anus. I tried to tighten my 'pucker chord', but her finger was lubricated and slipped in easily. Her finger slid in and out and she probed as deep as she could reach. She said, "Oh good, you're nice and empty because I'm going to change that. I could feel her finger coming out and then she was wiping her hands and digging in a bedside drawer. The next thing I knew she was shoving something in my anus and it wasn't her finger.

She said, "You'll like what I'm sticking up your butt. It's mine and I use it whenever Jorge decides it's time for him to as he puts it, 'knock off a piece of ass'. It's a mini butt plug that's only three and a half inches long."

She pushed it in slowly and I thought, "If this is a mini, what the hell does a full size butt plug feel like?" It finally popped in place and I certainly knew something was sticking up my ass.

"There, it's clear plastic and even in your little backside, it's hardly noticeable; unless someone goes poking in there, and I'm the only one that's going to do that. It's a good thing that it's not any bigger or I don't think you could take it." She laid me down on the bed where she could see my face. "Now the beauty of this mini is that it's a vibrator and the control is wireless. I can lie in bed and get stimulated while Jorge is banging away. He thinks he's making me respond, but he doesn't know about the mini and the controller. He says the anus is 'dirty' and 'damned if he'll put his dick in there'."

"When Suzanne called me and told me what she wanted me to do I thought of the mini right away. I'll turn this controller on, and oh wow, even on low you're already bouncing your little rear end. I'll turn the controller up a little and look; your little dickie is waking up. Let's give it a real test." She opened her blouse and unsnapped her nursing bra. When she lifted my mouth to her breast I didn't need any encouragement to take her nipple in my mouth and begin sucking.

A vibrating butt plug was a new experience for me. It felt like something was alive in there. I wanted to try to lift myself off this thing while at the same time I wanted to press against something to force it in farther. I was wiggling my butt up and down and around when Arilla added to the thrill by squeezing my penis and testicles. I responded all the more by sucking and licking her nipple. Her breast milk seemed almost to be streaming into my mouth. Oh, how I love her milk and the warm sensation it gives my stomach. No wonder babies are so contented.

Arilla had a dreamy look on her face and she kept sending me signals with the mini control. She started slow, and then she increased the vibration when I was really sucking hard. Finally, she slowed down as we neared the end. By the time I finished draining the second breast, Arilla's hands were full of semen and I was worn out.

She said, "Well that was good for Aunty Arilla and it looked like it was good for little, 'Annie' as well. Let's go shower before Julie get's here."

When I was standing on the floor she turned the controller back on. She said this was a mini, but if an adult body is stimulated, it made me hop around like I needed to go to the bathroom when I was standing up.

She said, "The beauty of that little gadget in your rear end is that it's waterproof and you will have it inside you whenever you're with me. I don't think you can pull it out yourself, but if you do, I'll put you back in diapers and I guarantee you won't get it out then. If you have to go to the bathroom I'll take you."

I thought, "What's with this mother and daughter team that makes them want to control my toilet action?"

Arilla dressed me back in my nightgown and we waited for Julie; whoever she is. When the doorbell rang Arilla went to answer it and came back with a young woman. Her visitor had a very pretty face, but her body was extremely thin. Arilla said to her, "This is the child I was telling you about. His mother has sworn me to secrecy, but I can tell you it involves hiding from an abusive husband. She is hoping to get away and figures that her husband will be looking for a woman and a boy so she wants him to pass as a girl. I can promise you a healthy commission. For some reason he doesn't talk, but he hears just fine."

"Chico, this is Julie. We've been friends since grade school so you can trust her. In fact I knew her when her name was Julian. She has a business doing what's she's going to do for you."

Julie said, "Alright, Chico, it is. Let's get these things off you so I can see what we've got to work with. If we're going to fit him with a wig we'll have to shave his head. His hair's too thick and if we did manage to cover it, he'd be way too warm."

Arilla carried me naked into the bathroom and sat me on the sink counter. Julie opened a large case she was carrying and put on some kind of a smock to cover her clothes. She took out barbering tools and soon had my hair clipped down to where she could shave my head. She looked carefully over the rest of my body and said, "Whoever shaved him did a good job. I'd recommend continuing to shave his head and face, but on the rest of his body I'd use a Bikini Cream. You want to keep that away from his head so it doesn't get in his eyes."

Arilla said, "Go ahead, I'll explain it to his mother."

Julia made short work of the task. I was fearful of the Bikini Cream on my privates and it did burn. As soon as Julia finished, Arilla was already naked and she whisked me into the shower to wash it all off. When it was all done I was naked as a new born. I looked like a billiard cue ball when I saw myself in the bathroom mirror.

When it came to the wig selection, Julia said, "Pick a simple one. Most males won't fuss with it if it takes too long. Soon it looks more like a rat's nest than hair. Unless his mother wants to make the effort, I'd stick with something like this."

"Oh, I don't think his mother wants anyone to doubt he's a girl."

"Then my next choice would be this one."

It wasn't a bad fit, but when I looked in the mirror I saw Art Jones wearing a girl's wig. I figured this rig wouldn't fool a blind squirrel, but both women pronounced it 'perfect'. When I seemed less than enthusiastic my vibrating butt plug came alive and Arilla said. "Oh see, he must like the wig the way he's moving."

Julia said, "OK, now for the next step. This kid's amazing; he's had an erection almost since we started. You'll never hide that stiff one in little girl's panties. Most of us learn control so we can keep our members tucked between our legs until we take it out. It takes awhile and he's too young. We'll have to give him some help."

She took a fine mesh tube out of her suitcase that had some strings attached. Julia said, "This is based on those finger things where you put two opposite fingers in, but you can't pull them out." She quickly slipped it on my penis. "It goes on easy, but it will be difficult to take off without help. We'll put this thin strap around his waist and fasten it in the back." She reached between my legs and grabbed the strings hanging from the mesh tube on my penis and pulled them up the crack of my ass. She pulled the strings tight while she forced my penis back between my legs. She said, "Pull the string through this ring in back and tie them off. He can still get an erection because the mesh gives, but it won't be comfortable for him.

"Arilla, you probably shouldn't run around bare ass or he'll always be in pain."

When the mini in my ass came alive, I knew Arilla was using the control to tell me that's exactly what she had in mind.

Julia said, "I've brought along a couple of outfits for size. Once we have all the sizes, I can pick up more outfits or you can shop yourself." She went out to her car and came back with clothes for me to try on. Every time I didn't respond the way she wanted me to, Arilla used the mini controller. When she got ready to go, Julia put her arm around me and said, "Just relax, kid, and go with it. You may even find you like it. If you don't; no harm, no foul."

Arilla walked Julia out and when she came back she said, "Well, 'Annie", we still have lots of time before I take you home. What do you think we should do? I'll tell you what; let's get those pretty clothes off you. We can't go getting them messy. She undressed me and then said, "Turn around, I'm going to undo the little dickie holder that Julia put on you, but we'll use that when we're going someplace. It took her awhile to get the string unknotted so I'd have a problem doing it myself. I could probably find a way to cut myself out of it, but then Arilla would just replace it. The last to come off was my new wig.

"There now, now it's my turn." She undressed down to her panties and said, "I'm going to let you take my panties off as a start and I want you to start putting some spirit into what you're doing or I'm just going to fuck your face like I did yesterday."

I stepped up and put my face into her crotch and slipped my hands up under her panties from below. I started licking the area over her clit. I used my hands on her butt cheeks to pull my face in harder. I started to slowly pull down her panties. When the top of her vulva was exposed I started licking there while I pushed her panties down further. I pushed against her and steered her toward the bed. She sat down on the edge. I spread her knees apart and knelt down, but I had to find a way to get her knees up and my shoulders wouldn't work.

I got up and dragged a nearby vanity bench over to the bed. She got the idea quickly and put her feet up on the bench. I ducked under her knees and stood with my body pressed against her vulva. She had her arms behind supporting herself upright, so I leaned forward and began licking one of her nipples and massaging the other with my hand. I pushed my other hand between my body and her vulva and started fingering the area over her clit. She wrapped her arms around me and lay back on the bed. I was bent over from the waist with my mouth still on one of her nipples when she used her legs in a scissors grip to squeeze me tighter into her crotch.

I looked up and Arilla had raised her head and was staring at me. "Oh, Chico, Chico, no one caresses my boobs like you do. I wish Jorge would even look at me like you look at my boobs.. . . .I'm sorry I treat you so bad."

I was enjoying myself so much I almost missed her whispered apology. Maybe there's more to Arilla than I thought. I stood upright and pushed down on her knees and she relaxed her scissors grip and put her feet back up the vanity bench. I bent down and gave a final kiss to those upright little nipples and started kissing my way down her body. When I stuck my tongue in her navel her whole body shivered and I heard a squeal or something. I slid down to my knees all the while massaging the area over her clit. I used my other hand to massage the edge of her inner lips from near her anus to her clit while making love to each inner thigh with my mouth.

When my kissing and licking on her thigh came near her vulva, she spread her legs as far as she could. Eventually I spread her inner lips with my fingers and started licking the area around her hood and 'bingo' up popped her clit. I took the little fellow in my mouth and licked and sucked, feeling it come alive. To me a woman's clit was like a string on a finely tuned musical instrument. If I sucked and licked it just the right way, I was making 'music' for both of us. I tried to let the 'music' build until when I nibbled with my teeth, the final chord reached a crescendo with moaning and groaning and Arilla tried to pull me into her vulva.

All the while I had the fingers of one hand inside the opening to her vagina, running my fingers around and around. I had three of my small fingers inside her testing every surface I could feel. Arilla was bouncing her butt slightly on the bed with my probing. Her vagina was inviting my hand inside and I obliged. Soon my whole hand disappeared. As I massage all around, rotating my hand and slightly pumping forward and back, I was rewarded with her juices. I bent my head and started licking my wrist where the juices were building. Every so often I returned to sucking and licking her clit.

I could hear Arilla moaning and groaning, but buried where I was I couldn't make it out and I wasn't trying to. She kept thrusting her vulva toward me and my hand went deeper inside her. I made a fist and used my knuckles against the sides. She was able to squeeze my fist with such force I couldn't easily move in or out, but I could open and close my fist. I continued licking around my wrist trying to stay up with her juices. When I mouthed her clit, I closed my teeth gently and was rewarded with a rapid series of contractions. When she relaxed I thought she might want me to stop.

I had reached deep inside her vagina and I was afraid I might be too near her cervix and hurt her. She didn't resist when I withdrew my hand. The amount of her juices at the opening to the vagina was amazing. I used both my fingers on both hands to spread her inner lips and buried my face putting my mouth against her vagina opening. I licked and sucked and Arilla grabbed my head and pulled it tight against her vulva.

After a long series of contractions with my face pressed against her vulva, Arilla sat up and lifted me up onto the bed. She knelt and straddled my face. With her knees pressed against me and spread wide, her vagina was even more open than it had been when I was kneeling between her legs. Now I could tongue around the opening to her vagina and her juices just seemed to run into my mouth.

Unlike yesterday, this was much more relaxed. She reached behind her and took my erect penis in her hand and began to stroke it. I know I exploded in her hand several times and her I could feel her whole body shiver and deliver another wave of her juices.

The amount of juice gradually slowed, but I stayed with it. I had my eyes shut because my face was covered with Arilla's juices. I still couldn't see much with her vulva in my face, but I realized her knees were spread on either side of my body. I raised my hands and felt the cheeks of her butt right above me. I ran one of my hands down her backside and surprise, surprise; her anus was just below my chin. On one of my pauses between licking, I gave her little pucker hole a lick as well. Anyway, it got her attention so when my juice covered fingers probed her anus, she was ready. With two fingers inside, I worked around the opening lubricating it.

When I coned my hand and started to push in three fingers she resisted. I wanted to yell, "Hey, you've got a butt plug shoved up my ass right now, but you don't want my fingers in yours." All of a sudden she relaxed her sphincter muscle and my coned hand popped inside. Keeping my hand inside, I slipped out from under her and got up on my knees. I put my hand on her back and encouraged her to put her head down on the bed with her butt in the air and she did. With her knees spread like that, the opening to her vagina presented itself.

I didn't know how sore she was, but when I probed her vagina again with my hand she accepted it readily. Now I had one hand in her vagina and another in her rectum. With the double penetration I wanted her in control. When she pulled forward I pulled back, when she thrust back, I pushed forward. I knuckled and fisted the inside of both openings while she was thrusting. I was amazed by the vigor of her body motion because I was wearing out.

Apparently Arilla is a religious person because she yelled out in Spanish all of the Deities I'd ever heard of and a few I hadn't. She also interspersed enough of what I thought were Spanish equivalents of four letter words so that I doubted she was praying.

Finally she stopped and I laid my face on her butt cheek and rested with both hands still inside her. When she raised her head off the bed, I withdrew both arms. She got off the bed, swept me up in her arms and headed for the bathroom. She walked directly into the shower. After the shower, Arilla ran water in the bathtub and sat down with me in her lap. The tub filled slowly and we sat there just relaxing.

She said, "Little Chico, you surprised me. After today I'll always want your bald little head buried in my pussy. I always thought you were a little man and not a small boy and today you proved it. You know I'm going to find out the truth about Suzanne and you can find a way to tell me. The longer you take, the harder it's going to be on you. I'm going to keep you close to me and you'll please me many times like you did today. Oh, we're going to have such fun together every day."

I thought, "OK, so you're still the same Arilla."

I stood in front of her while she washed me all over. She knelt in the tub and had me wash her back and then she leaned over and presented her ass to be washed. She said, "Come on, we'll rinse off in the shower."

Back in the bedroom she helped me dress in one of the little girl outfits. She said, "Oh Chico, I know how much you hate dressing like this. I plan giving you a lot of little girl experiences. For now, I'm going to leave your little dickie holder off until I can explain it to Mama. Bend over, I'm going to pull out the mini-butt plug. I keep forgetting to turn it on. I won't forget that again."

art4real
art4real
25 Followers