Art, The Story Ch. 06

Story Info
Arty as ‘Annie’ meets Jenny and visits a women’s health club.
4.4k words
4.52
12.1k
0

Part 6 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/07/2022
Created 01/03/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
art4real
art4real
25 Followers

Author's Note: An accident shrinks a thirty five year old man to just over three feet tall.

***

Back at Suzanne's, Maria praised Arilla for my changes. "Oh, I don't think anyone would know him now. Suzanne will be so pleased with what you've done. 'Annie' can't stay dressed up like that all the time you'll have to get play clothes."

"I know, we're going shopping for more outfits tomorrow so we'll be gone most of the day. Did you have any problem with my Juan?"

"Oh no, he's a good boy. He even let his grandma nap today."

"It's almost time for Jorge, I'd better get home."

Arilla came over and gave me a peck on the cheek. She also gave me a hard pinch on the backside and whispered, "I can't wait until tomorrow." As she went out the door she said, "Mama, I left one of Juan's bottles in the refrigerator for 'Annie'. You probably should see she goes potty it's been awhile and you don't want any accidents." The grin she gave me was wicked.

Maria promptly directed me toward the child's potty chair. When I finished, she checked and said, "If you can't poop before bedtime, Don worry, I'll put a diaper on you just in case."

Maria fed me she always did and then parked herself in a rocker to give me a bottle and watch TV. It was a Spanish language station, but I didn't mind, at least it was a diversion for awhile. I was going nuts with my imposed silence.

At bedtime, Maria gave me a bath and then when I failed her potty test, she put on a diaper. I thought, "OK, when she goes back downstairs, I'll get out of this thing. Maybe I can manage a bit of brandy from Suzanne's liquor cabinet. I could sure use something after today."

It was not to be. When I was finished Maria carried me back downstairs and put me in her bed. She said, "Little one, I know Suzanne takes you to her bed to comfort you and since she's gone, I keep you with me tonight."

I thought, "Alright I can deal with that, but that means no brandy."

Maria turned out the light and went into her bathroom. I was laying there mulling over the day's events when the bathroom light went out and the door opened. I could sense more than see Maria move to the other side of the bed and climb in. Shortly she leaned over and gave me a kiss on the cheek and said, "Goodnight little one, maybe Suzanne be back tomorrow."

I thought, "OK, so now I know Maria sleeps in the nude and what do you think about that, Arty old boy?" I slept fitfully. Every time I touched bare skin, I scooted away thinking, "What will she think? She's almost twice my actual age. OK, she doesn't think I'm a thirty five year old man, she thinks I'm a young boy." That was too much thinking about thinking and I fell asleep.

I was scooting away for the umpteenth time when Maria picked me up and laid me on her bare stomach. I was laying there with my head on her huge pillow breasts when she said, "Rest easy little one, go to sleep." She held me in place with her arms and sleep I did.

The next thing I knew it was morning and Maria was shaking me awake. She must get up at the crack of dawn. After a bath I was again introduced to the child's potty chair. Sitting there naked with Maria encouraging me to "go" didn't work so she unceremoniously wrapped me in a towel and gave me breakfast. Arilla, who I'd dubbed 'Mistress Evil', arrived with her offspring right on schedule.

She said, "I'll take 'Annie' upstairs and get her dressed."

"He should go number two before you dress him and he didn't drink any milk."

"Well, we'll take care of both of those before she's dressed." She disappeared in her mother's room and came out carrying a box under her arm and said, "Come on 'Annie'."

When I got off the chair the towel fell off. Arilla picked it up and threw it over the chair and started me toward the stairs.

She made me go up ahead of her. All the way up she kept making cracks about, "Look at that cute little bare tush, it makes you just want to pinch it," and she did. I went up as fast as I could, but not fast enough to avoid two more pinches, three hard slaps and a major goose. Arilla thought it was hilarious.

In the bathroom she opened the box and took out a rubber bulb and a nozzle. She said, "Mama has this thing about an empty bowel being a healthy bowel and she used this many times on me." She filled the large rubber bulb with water and said, "OK, let's get you cleaned out because I brought along that butt plug you like so much. She laid me across her knees on my stomach and stuck the lubricated nozzle in my anus. She hadn't taken any pains to warm the water and when that cold water filled me it was a jolt.

I hopped around on the floor almost bent over with cramps until she held me so I could expel the water. She did it two more times and then she said, "Even Mama would call that a clean bowel." She put me across her knees again and used her finger with Vaseline to lubricate my anus and then she slipped in the mini butt plug. When she turned the controller on there's no way I could stand still. She said, "You know I could probably find music for that little dance you do." Arilla was truly enjoying herself.

Next came the mesh sleeve over the penis. She really pulled the strings tight before she tied them off in the back. She laid me across her knees on my stomach again and spread my legs apart. She said, "You know, the end of the mesh tube is open. You really could pee like a girl with this on. For today then we'll really give your disguise as 'Annie' a test.

She carried me into the bedroom and sat in one of the easy chairs. When she offered one of her nipples, I didn't hesitate to start sucking, I should have, but I didn't. Her milk had just started flowing with a good stream when she turned on the mini but plug vibrator. I tried to will my penis not to respond, but it was no use. It was truly painful, but not as bad as I had anticipated. I couldn't imagine bending my penis that much when it was fully erect, so maybe it was something less than fully erect. It seemed to cycle. It would build up to the point I almost couldn't stand it and then back off only to stiffen back up again. Arilla watched my expression changes with a big smile on her face. I tried to control myself, but lying naked in a woman's arms sucking on her nipple with a vibrator in my ass was just too much.

Dressed as a little girl and with my wig on we were off to carry out the rest of Arilla's plan. The first stop was an exclusive store for children's clothing. Apparently, Suzanne had given Arilla a big budget. We were ushered into a private dressing room and assigned our personal sales clerk. Ours was a young woman in her early twenties, almost half my age. She introduced herself as Jenny. There was a small stage in front of several mirrors. The stage must be just to make it easier to dress and undress the child. The clerk helped me undress while Arilla sat there and grinned. I stood there in panties and camisole while she took my measurements.

Arilla was busy with her controller so I was fidgeting while I stood there. The clerk turned to Arilla and said, "My, she's a muscular little girl."

"Oh yes, you should see what she can do with those strong little hands and arms."

The clerk picked out several outfits and brought them for me to try on. She said, "Honey, which of these do you like?"

Arilla said, "I'm sorry she doesn't talk."

The clerk turned to me and tried again, "Why don't you point to the one you like the best." When I just shrugged, she said to Arilla, "It looks like she may have to go to the bathroom. I can take her if you'd like."

"Well thank you. 'Annie' go with the nice lady. Just remember what Aunty told you this morning."

The clerk walked me across the store to the ladies room. She came in the stall with me, probably to see that the stores clothing didn't get damaged. She stooped down and said, "Here honey, let me help." With that she reached under the dress and pulled down my panties and lifted me up on the seat. I had a hard time starting my stream and I think she was about to give up when it started and it took awhile to empty my bladder. She said, "You really had to go, didn't you?" When I finished going she took toilet paper and reached behind me under my crotch. I was waiting for a big response when she felt my penis, but instead she looked at me and smiled. "Don't worry, honey, your secret's safe with me. I knew as soon as you stepped up on the stage. I help dress and undress little girls every day. Most little girls stand facing the mirrors with their backs to me, but you stood there facing me like you were in a 'batter's box' and wanted to hit something." She gave my bare butt a pat and pulled up my panties.

After that whenever she was helping me in or out of an outfit her hand seemed to always brush my crotch from the front or the behind. Once when her hand was on the crack of my ass she wiggled the butt plug and smiled. Now both she and Arilla were enjoying themselves, but I sure as hell wasn't. Well I was, but it was painful.

Arilla made arrangements to have most of the clothes delivered to Suzanne's house except for a few items that she took with her. Before we left Jenny said, "Thank you Mrs. Gomez for your order. Let me give you my card. I'm a certified clothing consultant for children's clothing and I'm available here or in your home." She lowered her voice and said, "My roommate and I also provide childcare for some of our special customers in their home or in our apartment. We have staggered hours here, so there's always one of us home. We'd love to take care of Annie sometime."

As we walked out the door Jenny said to me, "Goodbye Annie, come back," and she blew me a kiss.

Next was a health club exclusively for women. Arilla used a magnetic key to let us in. Mid morning must be the busy time because the locker room was full of women dressing and undressing. She leaned down and said, "Maybe I should pull those strings a little tighter, don't you think?"

Arilla stood me on the bench in front of her locker and undressed me. She opened a bag from the clothing store and brought out a little girls leotard. I hadn't tried this on so she must have got it while I was in the bathroom. There was a little frilly skirt so when she pulled it up, my crotch had some cover. She kind of stood in front of me so no one really got a close look at me naked. Unfortunately, her body also got in my way as well. I kept trying to peek around her at all the naked female bodies.

She whispered, "Chico, put your eyes back in your head."

I had no doubt she was grinning from ear to ear.

Out on the floor, there were a few young girls at their mother's side. I saw a sign that children must be observed at all times by a parent or responsible adult. Arilla had me run on one of the treadmills and then use a small bike, but she soon got tired of standing at my side. She led me to a chair along the wall and said, "Wait here while I workout."

A woman I'd seen handing out towels in the locker room came up and said, "Come with me, sweetie, your aunt says I can take you in the locker room. I've got some work for bored young girls."

In the locker room I sat in a chair by her desk and helped hand out towels. For someone obsessed with the female body, the multitude of naked women before me had my system in danger of overload. I actually wondered if my straining hog tied penis could be permanently damaged. So many assorted sized breasts and nipples, hairy and naked mons, and oh, those bouncing naked rear ends.

I think I was in a trance when Arilla shook me and said, "We have to go now."

She turned to the locker room attendant and said, "Cynthia, we'll have to shower at home. An emergency has come up. Come on, Annie."

With that she hustled me out of the building and into her car. When we were driving I could see a grin on her face and I wondered, "What emergency?"

She looked at my quizzical expression and said, "Your little bald head has a date with my pussy, remember!"

So I shared her wide grin knowing the emergency.

She was shedding her workout clothes as she ushered me into the bedroom. I slipped the leotard shoulder straps off, but the suit itself was so tight, I was having a hard time getting it off. She picked me up with one arm and stripped the leotards all the way off and pulled off my wig. It took awhile getting the mesh tube untied and freeing my penis and she was cursing all the way. It finally came loose or I think she would have cut it off, the string that is. Oh man, it felt good to have it off and I truly believe my penis had never been harder.

She pulled the vanity bench up next to the bed, but then she threw herself back on the bed holding me to her body. She said, "Little Chico, I ignored your needs yesterday so today I'm going to do you first, then you can take the rest of the day pleasing me."

She put a pillow under her head and then raised me up so I was standing straddling her neck. She put another pillow across her chest and sat me down on it. She must have given some thought to the arrangement because, shazam, there was the tip of my penis right at her lips. She started licking the tip until she probably tasted some precum. Her hands had been resting on my hips and now she raised my whole body above her, opened her mouth and then lowered me down and my whole penis and hanging testicles disappeared into her mouth. I still had my feet more or less on the bed and my hands on either side of her head, but she was supporting most of my body.

She sucked and licked my whole package and then like she was lifting free weights over her head she slowly raised my hips. My testicles popped back out of her mouth and then my penis slid out slowly with her licking and sucking the whole time. When just the tip was in her mouth she must have sucked hard because I could feel it the whole length of my shaft. Then she opened her mouth wide and lowered me with my penis and testicles disappearing again. She kept repeating with a rhythmic motion until at the top of the stroke with just the head of my penis in her mouth, she nibbled it with her teeth and I unloaded into her mouth. She continued lowering me into her mouth and then licking my penis like it was an all day sucker, she pulled it out by raising my body.

Eventually she sat me back on the pillow on her chest. I've never been drained like that. My poor little member just lay there exhausted with Arilla occasionally licking the very tip. Then the mini butt plug came alive. I thought, "Where the hell does she hide that damn controller?", But then wonder of wonders, my penis started to come alive again. We managed two more repeat performances and then my penis announced that it was down for awhile.

Arilla said, "OK. Little Chico, it's your turn. Maybe we can do a repeat later on."

I had just gotten off the bed when a door slammed and a man's voice yelled, "Arilla, where are you?."

"Oh my God, it's Jorge. Get under the bed, quick."

I slid my bare butt under the bed and she threw my leotards and wig under with me. When I got hit in the face with the mesh tube, I figured she had found everything just as the door burst open.

"There you are. Why didn't you answer me?"

"I did. I was in the closet getting my robe."

"What are you doing undressed in the middle of the day? Where's my son?"

"I just came in from exercising and was going to take a shower. Mama is watching our son. What are you doing home?"

"I came to get the insurance paper that we both signed. Personnel told me it had to be in today, so the boss told me to go home and get it. You know as long as you're already bare assed and you haven't taken a shower yet, how about a 'nooner'?"

I could see Arilla's bare feet and her husband's work shoes. There was the sound of a zipper and Jorge's pants dropped around his feet to be followed by his boxers. Arilla's feet disappeared from view and her robe hit the floor. When Jorge's shoes and pants disappeared, I thought, "The asshole's not even going to take his shoes off. He'd be better off standing her up against the wall. OK, OK, close your mind, Jones, this is none of your business."

I tried to think of something else, but then I heard, whap, whap, whap. It sounded like somebody was dribbling a basketball down the court. I realized Jorge was thrusting into her and that was body contact. It seemed like the whap, whap, whap went on for some time, but who the hell was watching time. There can't be anything worse for a man than listening to another man make love to a woman he knows.

The pair of feet wearing shoes hit the floor first and then the boxers and pants were pulled up and I heard the zipper again. The man's voice said, "What the hell is that vanity bench doing by the side of the bed?"

"I was going to paint my toenails after I showered."

"Jesus Christ, is that all you have to do? Why don't you spend more time cleaning this apartment and how come your mother's always got Juan? If I get a break and come home I want to see my son. I work hard all day. At least you could do something."

She said, "Your friend, Jim, brags to me how the two of you are always goofing off at the Research Center. And you never pay any attention to Juan when you are home."

He moved quickly and I heard the sound of a slap, and then Arilla's bare feet hit the floor heading toward the bathroom. He yelled after her, "You better work harder on the exercises. If you lost some of the fat on your ass maybe you'd have more bounce when I fuck you and I wouldn't have to do all the work."

I thought, "OK, so he's not just an asshole, he's a first class asshole."

When the front door slammed, the bathroom door opened and Arilla came out and climbed into bed. I didn't hear anything from her so I slid out and stood at the side of the bed. Her back was toward me and I could hear her sniffling. I didn't know what to do. Finally I crawled up on the bed and knelt behind her. I massaged the back of her neck. With my small hands it probably wasn't doing much good. I just wanted her to know I was there. She reached back and put a hand over mine so I guess she knew.

She also got up on her knees with her face buried in the pillow facing away from me and her rump up in the air. It was an open invitation, well sort of, her knees were closed. I started running my hands up and down her inner thighs. Gradually she started to spread her knees. I gently touched her inner lips near her vagina and she jumped. I reached between her legs to the top of her vulva and began to carefully massage the area around her clit. She began to respond, but every so often I'd hit a sensitive spot and then I'd have to start over.

I thought I heard her say something about her ass, so I started making love to it. I thought to myself, "You have a fine ass, indeed it's a very fine ass." I spread her cheeks and kissed up and down her crack always applying a lick to her anus. She was so sore I was afraid to try to see if she was wet enough to lubricate my fingers so I spit on them and started to probe her anus. I had two fingers inside When and was pushing in the third when I felt there was stool in my way. I coned my fingers and tried anyway, but there was no way I was going to penetrate her rectum.

She sensed what was wrong and got out of bed and headed for the bathroom. I laid there for some time waiting for her, but she never came back. I opened the bathroom door to check on her she was sitting on the toilet and her face was red from the exertion of trying to empty her bowels. Even with her red face I still could see the mark of her husband's slap. When she saw me the tears came. Her whole body was racked with sobs. I didn't blame her. Her husband had treated her as a piece of meat and made her so sore she couldn't even minister to herself, let alone have someone else help her. Then she gets slapped and her husband says her ass is too fat. Then to cap it off, her boy toy can't make love to her ass because her rectum is full.

art4real
art4real
25 Followers
12