Art, The Story Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stood there not knowing what to do, but a woman's tears always gets to me. I made a motion like I was squeezing an enema bulb. Arilla said, "No, I don't have one. I'll have to take something." She kept trying while the tears rolled down her face. I looked at this woman who been such a tormentor with mixed emotions. We weren't in any kind of a relationship. I could even leave and walk the two blocks to Suzanne's house. Still I had licked, sucked, kissed and nibbled much of her body, particularly from her anus to her clit, didn't that intimacy mean something.

I walked close to her and stood between her knees and reached under her. When my finger probed her anus she pulled me forward and held me against her body. Actually my face was pressed between her breasts, but my thoughts weren't there. With my small fingers and Arilla help we took care of her problem.

I stepped back while she finished up and I watched her face change expressions. There was the shy smile, followed what looked like shame, then the hurt little girl face followed by a face showing deep anger. OK, I'm a sucker. Pop-psychology 101 tells me I'm a substitute victim for Arilla's anger toward her husband. She enjoys making my life miserable just like she'd like to make his life miserable. Now that I've helped her, she'll have to make my life more miserable because now I made her feel guilty and I've got to pay for that. Tomorrow hopefully Suzanne will be back or maybe by the next day. If I tell her all about Arilla's miserable life she'll talk to Maria. Then Suzanne, Maria, Arilla and Jones would all be miserable and Jorge's will still be an asshole. Oh yeah, and I'd still be vertically challenged.

Arilla said, "I'll take you home now and pick up Juan."

I started rummaging through the plastic bag with our street clothes that Arilla had grabbed at the health center. I pulled on the panties and got the camisole over my head when the phone rang. Arilla answered it.

"Hello Mama, we're just about to leave for your house. Oh, did you take anything?...Is Juan alright? . . . .Alright we'll keep 'Annie' over here for the night. Maybe you'll feel better tomorrow. Bye now."

She looked at me with kind of a frightened look. "Mama is sick. She wants me to come and get Juan right away so he doesn't catch anything. She also doesn't want me to bring you into the house and I should keep you overnight with me. I can't keep you here. I have no idea what Jorge might do. I have to find somebody, wait a minute." She rummaged in her purse and came up with a card.

I had an idea who she was calling. "Jenny, this is Mrs. Gomez. I was in your store this morning with my niece Annie. You remember us? Good...I'm glad it's a nice commission for you. Do you suppose you could watch Annie overnight?......"Wonderful, when can I bring her? . . . That's fine; I'll be there in twenty minutes."

Arilla said, "Let's get your dickie trap back on you. You're supposed to be a little girl and I want to get that mini butt plug out of your ass."

I thought, "OK, so Jenny knows I'm not a little girl, so what. At least I don't have to deal with the asshole, Jorge."

12