Art, The Story Ch. 08

Story Info
Arty and Suzanne have fun together and Arilla uses her dildo.
4.2k words
4.51
10.7k
2

Part 8 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/07/2022
Created 01/03/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
art4real
art4real
25 Followers

Author's Note: An accident shrinks a thirty five year old man to just over three feet tall.

***

Suzanne and I spent another chaste night in bed, but I did snuggle against her a few times and she didn't push me away. In the morning she got me dressed in a little girl's outfit and with a wig on. We were eating breakfast when the contractors arrived and Suzanne was busy giving instructions. Arilla was there, but she was definitely out of sorts, answering only 'yes' or 'no' to either Maria or Suzanne's questions. Suzanne was dressed in a halter and snug white shorts. She had a baseball cap on with a long single braid hanging down her back and sandals on her feet. She looked good enough to eat and I was prepared to do so on a moment's notice. I've had a constant erection since I watched her put that outfit on.

When we were driving away, she said, "We're going to stop at that store Arilla used to pick out some play clothes for you."

Oops, I thought, "Now that could present a sticky problem."

When we opened the door to the clothing store, Jenny stepped up to meet us. She looked at me and I sort of shook my head 'no'. She welcomed us and Suzanne said, "I'd like some play clothes for my daughter."

"My name is Jenny, why don't you tell me what you're looking for." Suzanne and Jenny walked around the store picking out clothing to take to the dressing room.

When we were walking toward the dressing room Jenny leaned down and whispered in my ear, "Wow, your mom is a big gal, isn't she?" All I could do was grin and nod my head 'yes'.

Inside the dressing room, when it looked like Jenny would stay, Suzanne said, "Thanks Jenny, we'll call you if we need you."

We picked out some shorts and tank tops that were sort of gender neutral and then called in Jenny. Suzanne said, "Would you bring in a couple of those caps you have on the far wall. My daughter has had to have her head shaved so I'd like something she could wear without the wig. Would you pick out a couple of bathing suits and sandals and bring them too."

I had veto power on the hat and sandals, but when Jenney held up a bathing suit with a short skirt, I shook my head 'no', but Suzanne overruled me. Jenny grinned and said, "Oh, you'll look cute in this one, honey."

When we were out of the store Suzanne said, "For some reason I think there's more to the story with you and that store, but it's none of my business. It may be some day, just not now. I promised you a day of play for the two of us and that's what we're going to do."

I said, "Yes boss." When she looked at me I couldn't keep a straight face.

"Alright, alright, so I like to take charge. I said we're going to have fun today and damn it, we're going to have fun." This time it was her turn to grin.

We talked about what we missed growing up. It turned out that Suzanne had a very protected childhood. While mine hadn't been a bed of roses at least I'd done some things so she followed my suggestions. When she brought up going swimming, I said, "Then it's the public beach for us." At the beach we walked into the women's bath house like any number of mothers and daughters. Suzanne watched the women put their clothes in the basket the attendant gave them and then did likewise. I managed to put my own one piece suit on shielded by Suzanne and then watched the parade of naked women around me get into their suits. I even forgot to watch Suzanne.

We walked out on the beach and she said, "I've never been in a women's public bath house before."

"Neither have I."

"I noticed you were engrossed in scoping everyone out."

"OK, OK, next time I'll keep my eyes on you."

We had a good time and Suzanne was like a kid. Since I looked like a youngster, when she played it looked like she was a mother showing her child a good time. I pinched her bottom a couple of times and she dunked me. When she found out I was a pretty good swimmer she walked into deeper water and launched me into the air. Once she got me high enough that I made a fair to middling jack-knife before I hit the water. Some people around us applauded and we took a small bow.

She told me later she'd been to exotic beaches all over the world, but always with people who focused on how they looked and the beaches weren't full of people like here. There were outside showers to wash the sand off before going in the bath house. Suzanne again covered for me with her body while I changed. She was struggling to get the wet bottoms of her suit off over her hips, so I stepped up to help.

A woman nearby said, "Isn't that sweet, your little girl wants to help her mother."

Suzanne looked at me and I said, "I told you I'd keep my eyes on you. I was just trying to help."

Next I talked her into buying bleacher seats for a Sox game. She said, "I never sat in the bleachers before. Whenever someone invited me to a game we always had seats in one of those private boxes."

"That's not baseball. You have to get down where the crowds are into the game. We had a couple of hot dogs and then Suzanne bought a beer and sweet talked the vendor out of an extra cup and gave me some. I couldn't keep quiet and was up screaming with the crowd and Suzanne got into it herself.

The guy on the other side of her said, "Hey lady, you're lucky, your little girl already knows her baseball. I can't get my daughter to even come to a game. Maybe your daughter could talk to her."

When the batter hit a high flyer toward the bleachers I kept my eye on it. When it started to drop it was headed right for Suzanne. I jumped up on the seat to try and get it. Suzanne looked up, saw the ball and made a beautiful one handed catch. She got a loud round of applause from our seatmates and I was leading the cheering section. She got red in the face, but I knew she was enjoying it. Throughout the rest of the game and as we were leaving the stadium, people were saying, "Great catch. They could use you out on the field."

We finished the day with pizza at Pino's. I had promised her the best pizza she'd ever tasted. We were seated at a table and Pino himself was tending bar. I told Suzanne to order one of Mama's special pizza's with everything on it and ask for the 'house blend' red wine.

She said, "What's mama's special?"

"Pino would like to streamline production and freeze the pizza's, but Mama insists on making them like she did in the old country and baking them on bricks. It takes longer, but they're great."

"And the 'house blend' red wine?"

"Actually Pino calls it 'Dago Red' and makes it himself in the basement. Years ago when I first got out of the Army I used to tend bar here."

Suzanne proclaimed it the best pizza she'd ever eaten and I saw her eyes pop open the first time she tasted the 'house blend' wine. Later when Pino stopped by our table to see how everything was she really praised everything.

Pino was beaming when he looked at me and said to Suzanne, "Do you mind if I ask you if your last name is Jones? Your daughter reminds me of a good friend of mine."

Suzanne laughed and said, "No, my name isn't Jones and it's not likely you know her father."

We were driving home when Suzanne said, "Arty, I don't remember when I've had a nicer day. Thank you."

"You're welcome Suzanne. I enjoyed sharing some of my past memories of good times."

That night Suzanne gave me another tender kiss and said, "Good night Arty."

Later during the night I was lying on my side facing away from her when I felt her behind me. I edged back until I was pressing against her. She put her arm around me and pulled me tight to her. I didn't know if the two of us were making progress or not, but it felt so comfortable I didn't care.

In the morning, I thought she gave me a kiss as I heard her leave, but when I woke up she was still behind me with her arm under my nightgown rubbing my back.

I reached back and felt a bare thigh.

I turned with a smile on my face and a naked Arilla said, "It's about time you're waking up, Chico."

"Mama called and said that she thought it would be safe to bring Juan over now that she's feeling better and she misses her grandbaby. Isn't that great, Chico? You and I can spend some time together?

"I don't know what's going on in the room down the hall. There have been workmen going in and out ever since I got here. Mama told me from now on that room is part of the Research Center and only you and Suzanne are to go in there. Oh Chico, now you have another secret you'll have to share with Aunty Arilla. Won't that be fun?!

"Suzanne will be here at noon to check on their progress so you and I don't have a lot of time this morning. I've locked the door so some workman doesn't stumble in here while we're having fun. I pulled that overstuffed chair up beside the bed for my feet to rest on, so let's get you going."

With that, she undressed me and sat on the edge of the bed. Standing me between her legs she put her feet up on the chair and waited for me to start. Now there's nothing I like better than to be just where I'm standing facing an inviting woman's crotch with her vulva exposed just waiting to be addressed, but there was something wrong here. I thought Arilla and I had reached a point of mutual rapport where she didn't have to force me to do something. OK. Call me an idiot. I wanted a little better invitation.

She said, "Oh ho, maybe you need something to start that little engine of yours. Trust Aunty Arilla to have just the ticket or should I say, just the toy. I try to get Jorge to do something besides 'wham bam, thank you ma'am, but he claims real men don't need toys. Look here at what I have just for you and me.

"It's a strapless dildo with a vibrator. Isn't that the neatest thing? See I stick this end with the knob up my pussy. Once I grab hold of this knob with my pussy, I can hold it just like I do your arm when you're inside me."

It was a weird looking gadget, but I never doubted Arilla could clamp down with her vagina and hold it firm. Men brag about having a 'rock hard woody that you could pound nails with', but how many men have had their forearm as deep inside a woman's vagina as I have and felt the squeeze of their vagina passage . It's no wonder then that way back when I was normal size, it felt like a woman's vagina was squeezing my penis like a tube of toothpaste. Working with my hands for a lot of years has given me firm muscled forearms and there's not a lot of give in them. When Arilla clamped down on my arm inside her vagina passage, it would have taken force for me to pull it out.

I stood there up close and personal as Arilla worked that knobby end into her vagina. She spread her vagina opening with her fingers and of course I was only too willing to help. She let me take over and I worked the end inside her around and around. When her juices started to flow I had to sample them, but she stayed focused on getting the dildo in place. She used her hands to spread juice up and down the extended dildo. She brought my face down so I could lick the dildo. It was sort of like licking your fingers. What I really wanted to do was get down to the source of all that good stuff. I had a pretty good idea where that dildo was going to go eventually so I stopped licking and helped spread more of her juices up and down the shaft.

Arilla stood me up on the bed with one foot on each side of her. She reached back and pulled up a couple of pillows behind her and leaned back against them. The dildo sticking out of her vagina was standing almost straight up. She encouraged me to squat down over the business end of the dildo while she guided the tip into my anus. As I eased down the tip went deeper in my ass. I thought, "Whoa, I'm not going to be able to take this whole thing," and I started to rise up. She kept me from lifting to the point where the dildo came out of my anus. She kept encouraging me to go deeper each time before I started to get up.

I must have been making faces because when I looked at her, she was laughing at my discomfort. All of a sudden I saw an evil grin and thought, "Oh boy, I'm in trouble." She had a hand behind each of my heels and pulled them forward so I was now sitting flat out on the dildo and couldn't get my feet under me. The dildo rammed up my ass as I sat down in Arilla's lap. She'd had the vibrator on the whole time, but I first realized it now. I couldn't believe the whole length was in there. She put her arms under my knees and lifted them up and spread my legs open. I started to tip over backward, but she raised her knees so I was leaning back against them. I was sitting in the "V" formed by her body and her knees and my legs were spread wide to their limit by her arms. With my legs open like that I had never felt so vulnerable and Arilla had me impaled on her dildo.

She raised me up slightly and then began to thrust her pelvis up and down working the dildo in and out of my rectum. She said, "How do you like being bum fucked, little Chico? Now I'm in charge and I'm going to please myself." She kept thrusting in and out, sometimes faster, and sometimes slower. She had a hold on my body and occasionally she'd pull my body down to meet her up-thrust, slamming her mons against my butt and driving the dildo to its maximum depth.

The way she was pushing and pulling my body, she must have been trying to work the dildo against her clit. The funny thing was that I starting to enjoy it. She was fucking my ass and I was enjoying it. I thought, "Something's not right here!" I watched Arilla watching me to see how I was taking it. I don't know if she climaxed or not, but several times she squeezed my body so hard I thought she might have. When she kept repeatedly slamming her mons into my butt it started to hurt. I was thinking this was her 'whap', 'whap', 'whap' payback.

Arilla lifted me off the dildo and pulled the other end out of her. She held me in her arms and placed her nipple in my mouth. I willing licked and sucked her sweet milk. She grabbed my crotch squeezing my penis and testicles back between my legs. When she hooked a finger in my anus at the same time, she had a grip on all of my privates. With her hand gripping tighter and tighter my testicles felt like they were being crushed. She said, "Just remember little Chico, this part of you is mine and don't you ever forget it."

Suzanne arrived home at noon and pronounced our home office ready to go. She and I spent the rest of the day and well into the evening going through the Professors records and copying them. By the end of the day we had most of them ready to send off to Berger. Fortunately, the Professor was a very organized man and our package was probably as complete as we could make it. She made arrangements for it to be picked up by a courier to deliver directly to Berger in England. Now all we had to do was to wait for him to review the material.

She and I had drinks and dinner in her room again and then just sat and shot the breeze. Our lives had been so different; we could tell each other stories about a world the other one knew nothing about. I never got over Suzanne's beauty, but I also found there was a real person inside that glorious body. She seemed comfortable with me as well. At least I'd gotten over the awe of being in her presence. It's pretty hard to be standoffish when you're sharing bath and bed with someone. It bothered me that to her I was just a "special" friend that she could come home and confide in. Maybe I was like a 'live' Ken doll reminding her of the Barbie dolls of her childhood. She apparently didn't have anyone her age when she was growing up. She certainly didn't see me as a 'man' in her life while she certainly was a 'woman' in mine. Sometimes she acted like my mother. I told her I didn't like that.

She said, "Arty, I'm trying to be whoever you need me to be until you get your life back. I know I'm older than you and maybe I'm too bossy, but then you need me to do things for you that only a mother would do. Can't I just be your friend and companion for now? Maybe once in awhile act like a mother?"

"Suzanne, I'm not going to press you to be anything you're not comfortable with. I'm a thirty five year old man living with a beautiful desirable woman, but my background makes me a realist. I may never get back to my original size, so what you see now is maybe all I'll ever be."

"Arty, I'll be honest with you. You can be a pain in the ass, but you're a comfortable pain in the ass. I don't know anyone that could have handled having their life turned upside down better than you have. Don't get so intense looking down the road to the future; just take it as it is for now. Deal?"

"Deal, roomie."

When we finished showering together I had a raging erection as always. This has become almost a constant physical condition in my situation. OK, after Suzanne left the bathroom I used the four little ladies and the boss lady to relieve my condition. I would have mentioned this practice earlier, but the occurrences are too numerous to mention

In bed I try to stay away from Suzanne to avoid making it worse for me. The proximity of her delicious body is bad enough. It's not easy to do because of our weight difference. I generally rolled toward her. This night though I didn't think I'd really fallen asleep yet when I felt her body up against my back. Ever since we started sharing this bed I hesitated to touch her. I'm afraid of her reaction, which would probably be to reject any advance I made to make love to her. This night laying there in contact with her I almost had to slip off to the bathroom for a recovery operation, but I fell asleep. I woke some time later and she had her arm over me and had pulled me close to her body. I lay there awake for some time thinking about what she had said earlier. "Just take it as it is for now".

Suzanne was already gone when I finally woke up. I was still beat after a night with little sleep. Arilla hadn't showed up by the time I was washed and dressed. In Suzanne's bathroom everything seemed super sized and a simple task like washing up was a challenge. Suzanne had picked up some every day clothes for me, so I dug out the most male looking thing I could find. Hey, a pair of white cotton panties isn't that much different than jockeys and with a pair of plain shorts and a t-shirt; I looked like a small boy. Unless there was somebody else in the house I never put a wig on so, all in all, I felt pretty normal.

When I walked into the kitchen, Maria gave me a big smile and said, "Good morning little one. I can't call you 'Annie' looking like that. Maybe you remember who you are soon so you tell us." She bent over and gave me a peck on the cheek. Something she's done every morning since I got here. She said, "You go feed your mice and I'll put some cinnamon buns, the kind you like, in the oven. Arilla's late, I don know what keep her."

Poor Fred looked really down and I hadn't kept my promise to him to find a companion. The smell of the cooking cinnamon buns reminded me that a food reward helps. "Hey, perk up there, Fred, and I'll go see if I can scare up some peanut butter for you and the mice."

When Maria saw me poking around looking for something she said, "What you need, little one?" Man, how I wanted to shout out the one word; instead I went into a long pantomime about food for the mice and the word 'pee' 'nut' and 'but' 'her'. It was dumb, but Maria acted like it was the funniest thing she'd ever seen. When she caught on, she opened the jar and dug out a big spoonful for me. Normally she avoided the rodents, but she came and watched me feed them the peanut butter. Fred ate right out of my hand.

Afterwards she held me up to the sink to wash my hands. She said, "Arilla says that you're older than you look. Maybe she's right. I don't know how old you are. Maybe I treat you too young." I had to admit to myself that I sort of looked forward to Maria's mothering and it must have shown in my face because she said, "Are you too old to sit on Maria's lap?" I grinned and shook my head "no".

art4real
art4real
25 Followers
12