Art, The Story Ch. 09

Story Info
Arty gets abused, floors ass husband, and brings family together.
3.8k words
4.43
8.8k
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 9 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/07/2022
Created 01/03/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: An accident shrinks a thirty five year old man to just over three feet tall.

***

Just then Arilla came in with Juan. I slid down off Maria lap and she got up to take Juan. There was something wrong with Arilla. She was holding Juan and handing him to her mother like she was hiding her face behind him. Maria took Juan and Arilla grabbed my hand and pulled me toward the stairs. In the bedroom she stripped off all my clothes and marched into the bathroom. I could see the side of her face was all swollen as she pulled out the enema stuff. Without a word she sat down and laid me across her lap. Her lubricated finger up my ass was a poke and not a probe. I think that squeeze bulb she uses is for adults. When she stood me up with my bowels full of water I had all I could do to keep my sphincter closed.

She sat there on the closed toilet seat with an angry look. Now I could see her face and it was starting to discolor. She was going to have a dandy shiner and her jaw was puffed out. In my agony I found it hard to be sympathetic. After finally allowing me to expel the water, she stood me in the tub and hosed off my backside and then started all over again. The next time after she had pumped in the water, she sat on the closed toilet seat and began to slowly undress. There wasn't much sympathy in the stare she gave me while I stood there in agony. The next time she did the same thing so she was naked by the time she let me use the toilet. When she finished hosing me off I noticed she had slipped the end of that strapless dildo inside herself. She picked me up under her arm with my butt forward and proceeded to really lubricate my anus so I knew what was coming.

In the bedroom she laid me over an arm of the couch. With my face on a seat cushion and my stomach pressed against the arm, my bare butt and anus was ready for her assault. And assault it she did. Now I was truly feeling each thrust of her pelvis. With my legs dangling I couldn't spread my knees as well and it really hurt. By comparison, yesterday had been tender, but today it was a rape. I lost track of time, but it seemed like forever. Maybe she'd never climax and keep this up for hours. Now each stroke was more painful than the last. Gradually she slowed and then stopped. When she pulled the dildo out of my anus she gasped, "Oh God, little Chico, what have I done to you?"

She carried me over to the bed and laid me on my stomach. She went into the bathroom and when she came back, she liberally applied Vaseline to her finger and inserted her finger as deep as she could in my rectum. I could feel her moving her finger around coating the surfaces. She did this several times and it eased the pain a bit. She said, "A doctor gave me a prescription for medication once when Jorge hurt me. I need to get you to my home."

She dressed herself and me quickly and went to the intercom. "Mama, I'm going to run home for a little bit. There's something I need to do there. I'll take little Chico with me so he can get some fresh air." She grabbed my wig and took me down the front stairs and slipped out the front door. If Maria looked out the window and saw us getting into her car I doubted she'd know what was going on.

At her house, she laid me on their bed and pulled down my shorts and underpants. She said, "Little Chico, please forgive me. I didn't mean to hurt you so. This medication a doctor gave me when Jorge hurt my pussy really helped the pain and my pussy healed quickly." She worked gently on my rear end applying the medication inside my rectum and then she popped something inside. She said, "I'm going to put in a tampon. My doctor said that would help keep my pussy from getting infected so it should help you too. This medication has to be reapplied after you go to the bathroom, but I don't think you can do it yourself. I'll take the medication with me to mama's and maybe we can figure something out."

We were starting to leave the house when the door opened and Godzilla stood there. OK, I exaggerate, but if this is Jorge, he's a moose. He said, "Hey, didn't I tell you to ice your face to keep it from swelling so much and who the hell is this kid?"

"She's the daughter of a friend of Suzanne's. I'm just watching her for a bit and we stopped here for a minute to pick up something. Why are you home?"

"The company's team has an Industrial League baseball game today and I forgot to take my gear. Where's my jersey that I asked you to wash and did you sew up that rip like I told you?"

"Your jersey's washed, but I haven't had time to mend it yet. It will take only a minute, so cool your heels."

"Damn it, when I tell you to do something I expect it to get done. I'll wait; I can't go on the field with that big rip."

I was trying to fade into the background when the moose spotted me again. "Hey little girl, come on over here and talk to Uncle Jorge." It was the last thing I wanted to do, but there's was no place else to go to. When I got near him he took my hand and said, "Come on sweetie, I'm not going to bite you."

I thought, "I wouldn't make bet on that." He wasn't that tall, but he had a muscular build. With his thick arms and large hands he was out of my league even at my normal size. I was quickly figuring my options. I'd been out of my league before, but not like this. I operate on the fight or flee method of survival and right now, neither option looked good.

He was quick and I wasn't fast enough to dodge his arm as he picked me up and sat me on his lap. I felt his hand grope my crotch. He said, "What the hell is this, little girl. You got a dick."

I thought, "No shit, Tarzan, maybe you should throw me back to where you got me."

He raised me up with one arm and pulled my shorts and underpants down. He must have seen the string from the Tampon because the next thing I knew it popped out of my ass. He said, "You got a pussy popper up your ass. What kind of a freaking fairy are you. You want something up your ass; I got a Johnson here needs a workout."

When I heard him open his zipper, I knew it was time to do something or my poor rear end was going to get really poked. He still had me slightly up off his lap with my feet wedged between the seat cushion and the chair arms. Using my legs for leverage I drove the back of my head into his face. I heard cartilage break and figured I gotten lucky and hit his nose.

He jumped up spilling me on the floor and screamed, "Lilnnsmnnnbitchnnbrokemannnose. Illnnkilllilnnfucker."

Arilla ran into the room and yelled, "You bastard, what are you doing to him?"

He was trying to kick me and I was busy dodging his foot. The blood was streaming down his face and his eyes looked wild. She ran between us and pushed him away. I heard the blow and Arilla was sitting down on the floor stunned. He forgot about me and went after her again. I looked around for something to hit him with and there was his bat standing by the front door. If I tried to swing the bat he could easily grab it or deflect it. I kept the bat like a spear and ran with it full tilt, jamming the bat handle into his crotch. I heard him stop and suck wind so I pulled back and jammed it in again and again. He dropped to the floor on his knees holding his crotch. Just before I jammed the bat in the last time I saw his penis was still hanging out of his open fly. I don't think he'll be sticking his 'Johnson' anyplace real soon.

Arilla was trying to stand up when I got to her. I started her toward the front door, but she turned around and went back into the bedroom only to come back out with her purse with the medication. Outside the door she fumbled in her purse and took out her cell phone. Her car was blocked in so we started walking away as fast as we could. She kept walking, but she called 911 for the asshole.

When she realized I was taking her to Suzanne's house she stopped. "No, not mama's." I looked at her face. It didn't seem he'd hit her in the face again, but the way she was breathing and holding herself, he must have hit her in the solar plexus and maybe cracked a rib.

I had to say something to get through to her, "Arilla, listen to me. You need help and you need it right now. Suzanne will be home and she'll help."

She looked startled at the sound of my voice, but she said, "Not mama!"

"OK, not mama", but I kept her walking. At the house I sat her down in the garden Gazebo and said, "Wait here."

I went in the front door and up the stairs without Maria seeing me. Suzanne was in our temporary office. When she saw me she said, "Arty, what's wrong?"

"Suzanne, Arilla is out in the Gazebo. She's hurt and she's in big trouble. You told me you wanted to be a 'big sister' long ago and didn't know how. Well most of us don't get a chance for a 'do over' in life, but you do. Go take care of your sister, Arilla!"

The remote signal light was flashing indicating we had a message in our 'office' from Berger so I went to answer it. It was a very formal e-mail from Dr. James Berger to a person he referred to as "Technician". I think he was a little miffed that Suzanne hadn't given him a name. He probably figured it was just more secrecy, but he'd encrypted his e-mail as directed. Suzanne hadn't told me what this was costing her company and I hadn't asked. Berger had a list of specific questions for me. I was able to answer all but one completely. I gave him my best answer on that one question and told him it was based on limited knowledge.

What was going on in the Joyce family didn't involve Art Jones so I decided to spend the day in Suzanne's bedroom. I managed to open a bottle of beer. It was one of those challenges where the rewards are worth the effort. Suzanne had a complete entertainment center so I spent the rest of the day with my feet up watching TV. I managed another beer and some peanuts I'd found and then I was making Z's. The next thing I knew Suzanne's was shaking me awake.

"Arty, come on we need to talk." It took me awhile to shake the cobwebs loose and by that time she was sitting next to me on the couch. I sat up and leaned back against the arm rest. It's the only real comfortable sitting position for me and I like to watch Suzanne in profile. When we're face to face I love to watch her facial expressions and her eyes, but in profile I can see all of her.

She said, "Alright, right now Arilla's feeding Juan and then she and Maria are having dinner together downstairs. They've a great deal to talk about without me. You're not really involved except that single handedly you've opened our family up to a lot of things we never talked about. There's much you don't have to know, but from what I've come to realize, you probably have a pretty good idea what going on. I don't know where to start."

I said, "What about Jorge?"

She started to laugh, "Well, Mr. Jones, you managed to put a very serious hurt on Mr. Gomez. They reset his broken nose and they're keeping him overnight to make sure he's breathing OK and to sedate him for the pain. It's not just his nose that's giving him pain. I understand his testicles are badly swollen and there are serious abrasions on his penis. When the 911 responders first got there, Jorge claimed he opened the door and there were two 'big bruisers' who beat him up and he has no idea why. One policeman told me that based on his injuries, they sort of figured he was, 'dipping his wick where he shouldn't have and somebody was sending him a message'.

"I took Arilla to my doctor's clinic and they gave her a complete check over. She suffered some severe contusions on her face, but there was no permanent damage. She does have a cracked rib and they taped her up. By the way she keeps referring to you as 'Little Chico, my hero'. Arilla said she was down on the floor and Jorge was trying to kick her when 'Little Chico came charging into him and the next thing the asshole is down on his knees screaming in pain'."

Suzanne gave a chuckle," I don't think he'll tell anybody a little girl did all that damage to him, so you're not in the picture at all. He's facing domestic assault and battery charges and Arilla's filed for divorce. Father's law firm has obtained a restraining order on him to keep him away from here or father's house. He and Arilla never paid rent for their home so technically father is just ejecting an unwanted guest from his home. Tomorrow Arilla and I will go and pack up all his stuff. Her attorney will inform Jorge who he's to contact to pick up his belongings or it will all be put in storage at his expense. Father wants the Research Center kept out of it so right now he's still an employee on medical leave.

"Arilla and Juan are moving into my spare bedroom across the hall for now. She and I have much to catch up on to bring our lives together. Maria is ecstatic with her loved ones all under one roof. I told Arilla the truth about you and she tells me she guessed that you were a little man almost from the start. She confessed to me that she tried to embarrass you enough to force you to tell her the truth.

"Arty, I can only imagine what all she put you through and I really don't want to know. Something tells me you kept quiet because you enjoyed some of it."

I grinned and said, "Suzanne, you know me by now, I'm adaptable."

She said, "Arilla and I agreed that if you're alright with it we won't tell Maria the true story about you just now. She's perfectly comfortable with you because she believes you to be a young boy, but if she finds out that you're a grown man she'll be terribly embarrassed because of all the things she's done for you. We did tell her that you recovered your voice and she was thrilled. You'll just have to be careful what you say."

I thought, "How would Maria feel about being naked in bed with a grown man almost half her age?" I said, "No, I have to tell you that Maria has come to be very special to me and I'll do nothing to bring her any pain."

Later on we had a quiet dinner together. Suzanne was very quiet and I assumed she was deep in thought about today's events. Finally she said, "After Arila gets Juan to bed in Maria's bedroom, she and I would like to continue where we left off. This is all so new for both of us. It isn't that I'm booting you out of my bedroom, but you'll be more comfortable sleeping in the bedroom at the end of the hall. I checked and it's all set up. She and I may be up half the night talking and you won't get much sleep."

"No, that's fine. I see Berger has sent another message so I'll answer that first and then I'll head to the spare bedroom."

I thought "Now that I no longer have to stay hidden in Suzanne's bedroom, my move into the bedroom at the end of the hall is probably permanent."

I had just gotten ready for bed when there was knock on the door and then it opened. Arilla stuck her head in and said, "Are you decent?"

"Would it matter if I wasn't?"

"No, I just thought I'd ask. It's part of a promise I made to myself to be nice to my little hero Chico from now on."

"Come on now, Arilla, let's not overdo this hero stuff."

She picked me up and sat on the bed with me on her lap. She said, "Now how many women can do that for the man who saved her, but honestly little Chico; I'm sorry I can't call you Arty just yet. Is that OK?"

"Chico is just fine, but do I have to call you Aunty Arilla?"

"No, you can call me whatever you're comfortable with, but I have to tell you that I'm truly sorry I hurt you. Suzanne told me about your accident and then I went and made it worse. I'll try to make it up to you somehow, but I really don't want you telling Suzanne everything that went on between you and me. I don't mean the potty or the nursing or anything like that. I'm talking about you making love to my pussy. I really don't want that to end and Suzanne and I are just starting to get to know each other. I suspect she feels very strongly about you and that may cause a problem between us."

"I doubt Suzanne really cares that much, but I'll not say anything to her. I have to tell you, while there were some things you did to me that I'd like not to repeat, I thoroughly enjoyed your body and especially your 'pussy', and anytime Juan can't handle all of your breast milk, I'm available. There's another thing I can swear to; you have a fine ass; indeed a very fine ass."

That earned me a hug and, "Oh, Chico, thank you and you were in a position to know all about my butt, weren't you. Tell me you'll stay here and live with us."

"I don't know what will happen to me in the future, but your job is to take care of Juan. Sometimes things that start off wrong can still be made right and trust me, you're the best thing that little guys got going for him. Now go on and get out of here before I think too much about that body of yours and can't get to sleep."

Arilla gave me a kiss on the lips that was tender, but hardly like lovers. That's another thing for me to ponder when I think about my future. I was sound asleep when the light came on and there were voices. I kept my eyes shut and I heard Suzanne say, "Ah look, he's sound sleep. Do you think we should wake him?"

"Sure we gotta make him, I mean wake him." There was more giggling then I felt a hand running up and down my leg. "Look, part of him is waking up already!"

Giggle, "Yeah, but that part of him never, never sleeps."

I opened my eyes and Suzanne and Arilla stood at the side of the bed and they were both half in the bag. They must have been boozing while they had their long talks.

"Arty, come on join us. We're celebrating."

"Why are we just standing here? We'll put him in the tub and he'll wake up."

"Good idea. You pick him up and I'll undress him."

I hadn't realized it but both women were stark naked and in a few seconds so was I. Suzanne carried me while Arilla opened closed doors quietly. They tip toed down the hallway even though it would take an earthquake to wake Maria. In Suzanne's bathroom there was a double door that was standing open. The doors had always been closed before now. Through the door was kind of a sun deck where the roof could be opened or closed. In the middle sat a huge hot tub and the roof was cranked open. Suzanne got in and sat down. She started to sit me down on the seat, but if she did, my mouth would be underwater.

She sat me on her lap and Arilla sat down beside her and put my legs in her lap. Within reach was a bucket of ice with a magnum of champagne sitting in it. There were two empty bottles lying on the side so the two gals had been at it for awhile. Suzanne said, "Arilla, you pour, I'm holding Arty. Next time you can hold him and I'll pour.

They talked in low voices of many things, the past and of hopes and dreams and aspirations for the future. I wondered why I was there. There was nothing for me to say or do, although there was a few things I could think of to do, but their mood seemed to say 'it wasn't the time'. It dawned on that I had become somewhat of a talisman, a good luck charm and they wanted me near. In the mean time I was nestled between Suzanne's great breasts and one of them had a firm hold on my stiff penis. Time went by and I noticed the stars were fading in the night sky above us. The women had switched holds several times and either the same one or a different one took a fresh hold on my penis. With my small body weight I was pretty well looped when the women climbed out of the tub and dried themselves and me as well. In bed I lay between the two women, all three of us in our 'birthday suits'. It wasn't the same as being between Jenny and Amy. The two of them were making love to each other and I was just part of that pleasure. Suzanne and Arilla brought me into it because they wanted to share the experience with me. In truth, I thought maybe I was in love with both women.