Artemis and Aphrodite

Story Info
Blond goddess claim mortal lover.
1.4k words
4.08
12.5k
16
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I never gave much thought to goddesses. I mean I knew they existed in mythology but that was about it. Come on, what did that have to do with my life here in the 21st century? I had much important things to worry about: like prom. Speaking of which God, I needed a date. Too bad I've never been too good with the ladies. These thoughts bounced around in my head as I walked home that day. I almost missed the haggard old woman stumbling into the street, into the path of an oncoming city bus.

"Holy shit!"

I grabbed the woman and pulled her back onto the sidewalk.

"Oh, thank you, young man."

"Don't mention it."

"No, please, if there's anything you want just name it and I shall give it to you."

Shall?

"Two busty blond goddesses to go to prom with," I joked.

"Done."

I forgot about the strange woman and her even stranger words. That was until I was walking through the park the next day. A strange rumbling sounded in the distance. What was that, thunder? No, couldn't be. There wasn't a cloud in the sky. If I didn't know better, I would have sworn it was ... hooves. I turned around to see a majestic white horse baring down on me. Astride it was a shorter blond woman clad in armor with a fur cape. I could clearly make out a huge drool inducing rack. She screamed with what I can only describe as pure blood-lust as she pointed her sword at me.

"Shit!"

I took off at the fastest run of my life as the horse woman continued to chase me. What the hell did I ever do to her? I didn't make it too far. She leaped from the horse and tackled me from behind. We went rolling with her maneuvering on top of me. Smiling lustfully, she kissed me with a ferocity I had never imagined possible.

"You are an excellent prize," she told me.

"Thank ... you?" I replied uncertainly.

She then lifted me up as though I weighed nothing at all. She tossed me on to the horse, on my stomach. She then mounted in front of me before taking off again. We arrived at an old boathouse. My abductor grabbed me again and drug me inside. Before I could react, she was on me again. My clothes were ripped off. The next thing I knew she was wrapping ropes around my body. Finally, my brain reset itself and I found I could talk again.

"Who the hell are you? What the fuck do you think you're doing?"

"I am Artemis, Goddess of the hunt and you boy are my prey. I've captured you and now I plan to enjoy you."

As she spoke she continued to bind me until I had no hope of escape. She then through me to the floor as she tossed her own clothing aside.

"Ready?"

"Does it matter if I am?"

"Nope."

She ravaged me in that boathouse for days. She bound me in various positions never giving me a moment's rest. Then one day another woman arrived. I was upside down, hung from the ceiling at the time. So, all I saw was there bare feet. The new woman grabbed Artemis and I could clearly hear a long powerful kiss. Artemis then collapsed on the floor writhing in an unending orgasm. The new woman approached me and began running her hands all over me.

"Oh, the things I'm gonna do with you."

"Who are you?" I asked.

"Why I thought that was obvious. I'm Aphrodite, goddess of love ... and lust."

All I could do was gulp.

I hung from the ceiling of the boat house face to dripping pussy of another mysterious busty blonde goddess, this one totally nude. Her hands roamed predatorily over my equally nude body.

"You are a truly beautiful boy," she told me.

"Thank you?"

"Far too beautiful to be hidden away in this little hovel. You should show off your beauty to the world."

"What?"

She slipped the rope free causing me to fall into her arms. I was still bound like a sausage so all I could do was look up at her. She smiled down at me then kissed me gently on the lips.

"I love you," she said.

"I love you too."

I meant it too. Though it might have been her powers given the situation. She carried me out of the park and through town until we reached the farmer's market. She found an open spot right in the middle, laid me on my back and climbed on top of me. We then made love. It was slow, passionate, complete. It lasted for hours. Everyone in the market gathered around us. They began touching themselves. They began masturbating. Soon they were all naked as well, all having sex with each other.

Finished, he scooped me up and carried me off again. This time we went to a baseball stadium where a game was well underway. She carried me out on the mound, shoved the pitcher aside gently, and laid me out. Our love making was broadcast on the jumbotron. The players were touching themselves. Soon they were masturbating. By the sounds of it so was the entire crowd. By the time we left the stadium was an orgy.

This pattern continued for several days. We made love in every public setting we came across. Finally, Aphrodite needed a rest, so we laid on a picnic blanket in the park, I was laying on top of her using her breasts as a pillow. A shadow fell over us. I rolled over as best I could. It was Artemis!

"There you are whore! Give me back my husband!"

"He's my husband slut. Go away."

"Why you ..."

She was shoved on top of me, covering my face with her breasts.

"Enough," a third woman said, "You three are coming with me."

She then wrapped us in the blanket and drug us away.

We were dumped unceremoniously onto a motel room floor. I could now see our abductress was another beautiful woman.

"Athena," Artemis growled.

"Athena?" I asked.

"Yes, I am the Goddess of Knowledge."

"Why are you here?" Aphrodite demanded.

"Oh, I don't know, how about two goddesses running amok on Earth? What are you even doing here?"

"I was here hunting," Artemis explained, "I was drawn to this boy by a sudden overwhelming lust. I had to find him. I had to have him."

"Same here," Aphrodite agreed, "expect I was here to get an orgy going at a fraternity-sorority mixer."

"I've sensed this signal myself since I came to Earth."

"The old woman!" I gasped, recognition dawning, "She granted my wish."

"Interesting," Athena said as she grabbed my ropes, "tell me more."

She started dragging me toward the door.

"Hey! Bring him back!" they shouted.

"I will, later, right now you two ... take a nap."

She snapped her fingers and they fell asleep.

"How did you do that?"

"I've learned a lot of skills over the eons."

She drugs me down the hall only stopping to fill an ice bucket from the machine. She then locked us in another room. he opened her shirt and began rubbing ice all over herself.

"I'll let you feel it next. Tell me all about this woman."

Three days. She iced me and teased me for three days. I told her everything I knew. Satisfied she rewarded me with three days of mind blowing sex. Turns out Athena has learned every sexual position that has ever been invented.

"The spell you are under makes you irresistible to goddesses. As long as you are on Earth we will be drawn to you fight over you. I cannot allow this. You will come live with me on Olympus. Its power will block the spell as long as you are there. You will be my property locked away outside of time, never aging, never dying, never tiring. I will love you completely."

"Do I have a say in this?"

"Afraid not. I will give you too concessions however, to be fair."

"OK, one: bring the others."

"Oh?"

"I think the spell works both ways. I've fallen in love with all three of you. I need them to be whole."

"Done, I've always found them sexy anyway. The second?"

"Will you three be my dates to prom?"