ArtGravity Ch. 01

Story Info
A wife's flirting online gets her into wonderful trouble.
3k words
3.54
18.6k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

* This is my first submission to this site. Thanks for reading. *


Part 1: The Wife

You knew when I came home last night that something was wrong. I wasn't my usual jovial self, but I spoke little, and my answers were curt. It was after supper when I mentioned what was wrong.

"I found out about you flirting and having cybersex. I believe ArtGravity is the one you've been with?"

You remember the shock on your face and your speechlessness. You didn't know what to say or how to react.

"I discovered the chat log on the computer. I didn't know you weren't happy with our marriage. I didn't know you felt the need to cheat on me."

Finally, you found your tongue, "No, honey, no! It was just fun and games. I would never cheat on you."

You saw me turn and start to walk away. You ran to me, grabbing me, begging me to forgive you. You had seen the hurt in my eyes before. Now, when I turned around, you saw anger. You had never seen me mad at you before.

"I am incredibly hurt by this. Perhaps I should leave," I said.

You begged me to stay, pleading and crying. You saw me turn away from you, heading into the bathroom, closing you out. You collapsed outside the door in a panic, crying. You heard me take a shower. When I finished, I opened the door and looked down at you. I picked you up, somewhat roughly, and looked deep in your eyes, "You want to make this up to me? Simple. Tomorrow, you will do anything and everything I tell you to. You will not question, you will not complain, you will obey. Do you understand?"

You could not agree fast enough. I walked to the bedroom to lie down. You laid down beside me, our backs turned to each other. I heard you crying. You felt me roll over and hold you against me.

You were up late that night crying, hoping that the next day would find my forgiveness. When I was about to leave for work, I woke you up, "Okay, today we will see how things go. I will be home a little late from work, about 6 PM. I want you wearing nothing but your terry cloth robe when I get home. Understood?"

You sleepily nodded yes, and I left for work.

Now it is approaching 6 and you are wondering what I have planned for the evening. You know the robe is one of my favorite things to see you in, with it barely covering your sexy round ass and usually showing quite a bit of the cleavage of your large, firm breasts.

You hear me walk in. You turn and see a package in my hand, then see my face. My face is hard as stone, and I see you panic for a moment. I set the package down and push you against the wall. Your robe nearly falls open and you see me lustfully gaze upon you. I turn you around, grab your waist and forcefully pull your ass against me. My left hand then heads between your thighs to rub your pussy and massage it hard. My right hand reaches inside the robe to squeeze one of your breasts, my thumb brushing hard against your nipple.

I feel you breathing hard, and I wait until I feel your pussy get wet. Once I do, I slide my fingers to rub your clit hard, and I feel you moan for me. Your ass starts to rock and you realize that under my jeans is a hard, fully erect cock. You try to turn, but I pin you to the wall.

My middle and ring finger slide into your pussy and I start fucking you, my palm slapping against your clit. You know I am playing your body, using you, and you cannot resist me. Your feel your body warm, your nipples harden, and your body desire release. I bite down on your neck and suck hard, then whisper harshly in your ear, "I want you to cum for me. Do it."

Your body responds, and you release, juices flowing down my hand and your thighs. I feel your body relax a little, and I help hold you up. I turn you around, and your smile disappears when you see the serious look on my face.

"Oh no, you're not even close to done. Tonight you are going to be my love slave. You will do everything I desire. And if you perform tonight as I wish, I will not leave you. Do you understand?"

"Yes, sir," you humbly reply, realizing that this evening is not going to be an easy night.

"Good. Now, come into the bathroom. We are going to shower before we go out tonight."

"We are going out?" you reply. I nod sternly and press you into our bathroom.

Your robe comes off instantly, and I make you help me remove my work clothes. You can sense the smell of me from a long day of work, a musk I know you enjoy. As you remove my pants and underwear, my cock stands fully erect. I see you eye it with desire, but I make it plain that you are not to touch it without my express instructions.

We get into a warm shower and I hand you the sponge and body wash, and instruct you to bathe me. We have showered together before, but I have never made you work alone. You start as I usually do, shoulders, arms, chest, and working your way down. You try to spend too much time on my cock, but I tell you to move on. You have me turn and you wash my back side from shoulder to heel. I take care of my hair. I step out to let you take care of yourself.

When you come out you see me waiting in the bedroom. I have set a sexy pair of stockings, matching garter belt, and stilettos on top of the package I had brought home, "You will wear these items and nothing else. Take care of your makeup as you see fit."

You put on the garter and stockings, then open the package. Inside you find a very sexy black dress. The material is soft on the inside, but has beads sewn into the outside, making it sparkle. It is not much of a dress and leaves little to the imagination. It is a short skirt, barely covering your ass, with two wide strips of cloth coming up to tie behind your neck. It is completely backless, and the front is a giant V. Without a bra, you have to be very careful that your large, sexy breasts do not slip out.

As you take care of your hair and makeup, you see me dress in black slacks, a dark blue silk dress shirt, and black dress shoes.

When you finish, I set you in front of the mirror, with me behind you. You love the way I look, but are shocked at yourself. The outfit would be classy if it covered a little more. But you know that anyone who sees you in this dress will have no problem undressing you with their eyes.

I lead you out to the garage, where we get in my Mustang. We drive downtown to a large hotel. You assume that I am taking you to a room there, but instead, we head to the restaurant inside. We take a table near the center, and you can feel the eyes of every lonely businessman looking you over. Several turn to me and smile, wishing you were with them instead.

We order from the southern menu, fajitas and Mexican beers. I watch as you eat, turned on by the sexy woman in the sexy outfit. Your breasts bounce with every motion, and through the glass table, I see your sexy legs crossed, trying to hide the fact that you are not wearing panties.

As we finish supper, we head into the club on the other side of the hotel. As we enter you realize it is very dark, and remember that this club has a reputation for wild parties going on and people not reporting anything about them.

I take you on the dance floor, and dance close to you, our bodies pressed together. You can feel my hard cock through my slacks pressing against your hips as we grind together on the dance floor. You try hard to control your body, but your nipples start to get hard and your pussy wet, knowing that our sexual escapades are not finished for the evening.

After a few dances, I take you to a dark alcove with two loveseats. There is no one there, and I sit down. However, instead of letting you sit with me, I tell you to kneel at my feet.

I pull out my hard cock and instruct you to bend over and suck it. I make sure your ass is in the air, and exposed as you do. You are reluctant because anyone can walk by and see us.

You begin to suck my cock, trying to look around. I grab the back of your head and push you down, forcing you to focus on me and not gagging. I push your head in a slow rhythm, fast enough to keep me hard, slow enough to prevent me from advancing in my lust toward cumming.

I see a man and woman walk by, stop, and come back. They watch for a few minutes, and join us quietly on the loveseat across from us. You do not notice, your focus on my cock. The man and woman both smile appreciatively for the vision of you, on your knees, sexy round ass up in the air to see, head bobbing on my cock.

I grab your hair and lift your head so you see me, "We have admirers."

You blush in your embarrassment, but do not turn, knowing I am in full control tonight. I am proud of you for realizing that you are my love slave and under my command. I press your head back toward my cock. Surprisingly, I start to feel you more lustfully go after me, sucking harder. I never knew that you liked to be watched.

The man pulls his cock out and his girl proceeds to grab him and give him a hand job as they watch us. I look and the girl's eyes are mesmerized by your ass and swollen pussy. She is much slimmer and smaller than you, and in my opinion, not nearly as pretty. She is a sexy one in her own right, just not my type.

I smile at her, and lift your head again, I make you stand up and turn around, facing them. I grab your waist, back you up, and seat you so my cock slides deeply into your wet pussy.

You bite your lip to keep from moaning, and I bounce your body up and down. Soon, your body's instinct takes over and you begin to fuck me in earnest. Your breasts bounce free of your dress, and you quickly grab them, squeezing your nipples. Your mind gets lost in the lust of the moment, and I feel your pussy spasm hard as you cum.

I grab your waist and pull you hard down on my cock and hold you there as waves of pleasure caress your body. The woman watching us is transfixed by your juices running down your thighs and my cock.

She catches my eye, and with a look asks permission. I nod, and she gets on her knees, bends over, and begins to lick your pussy with my cock still inside. He tongue runs the length of you, flicking against your clit.

I feel you wiggle and grind, unsure of this new person involved. I hold your waist so you cannot move, forcing you to endure this pleasure. Never before had a woman licked you, and you find the experience thrilling.

Her man stands up, pulls down her jeans and g-string, and enters her from behind. We watch as he fucks her doggy style. With each of his strokes, her tongue presses against your clit, and you thrust in instinctual response. I watch as they approach climax, and feel you about ready to join them.

He moans loudly, pulls out, and cums all over her ass as she sucks hard on your clit. When she does, your moan joins his and you cum again. She licks lustfully, getting as many juices as she can.

He cleans her off and puts his pants back together. The pulls her pants up, kisses you tenderly, thanking you, and leaves. I stand you up and feel your shaky legs. I put my cock back in my pants as you reset your dress as best you can. We walk through the lobby, your pussy juices clearly evident on your thighs, heading for the elevator.

We head up to one of the top suites, and we go inside. You find a camera on a tripod set up already. You realize that your night of obedience is not yet over.

I take the camera off and begin filming, instructing you to remove your clothing. You do, and I have you pose for the video, grasping your breasts, sticking your ass out for me, spreading your pussy lips and rubbing your clit.

I set the camera back on the tripod and I go into the closet. I pull out a sybian with two dildos on it, one about the size of my cock, the other half the size. I hand you lube, turn the camera on, and instruct you to lube the dildos as if they were hot cocks. You do so, performing for the camera, as you know I want you to.

Once they are lubed well, I take the bottle from you, and have you sit on the sybian, the big dildo in your pussy, the small in your ass. Once you have slid all the way down, I turn on the sybian. The vibration instantly turns you on, and you scream in pleasure. I keep adjusting the speed, so you don't become comfortable, and you keep moaning and screaming.

I hear a knock on the door, and I turn the sybian off. Curious, I walk to the door, and I find the girl from downstairs. I open the door and ask what I can do for her. She responds that she had followed us, and when she heard you scream she wondered if she could join us.

I invite her in and smile at you wickedly. With you still sitting on the sybian, I have you put your arms behind you, and tie your wrists together. I put a dildo in your hands, and tell the stranger to mount the dildo.

Once she has I turn the sybian on again, watching you again go crazy from the sensation, and I watch the woman behind you grand against the dildo you are holding, reaching forward to grab your tits and play with your nipples.

I watch you come once, twice, and a third time before I turn the sybian off. I can see you are drained. The woman behind you has come as well.

I smile wickedly, and tell you to remove yourself from the sybian. You stand the best you can, on very shaky legs. I have the stranger lay on her back, and I have you get on your elbows and knees above her. Your breasts touch hers, nipples to nipples.

You see me move a machine around that has a dildo on a long pole. I press this dildo against the stranger's pussy, and she opens her pussy lips to let it in. I start the machine and it begins to fuck her underneath you.

I straddle the machine and slide my hard, hot cock inside you, now fucking you in time with the machine. The woman below you moans and squirms in pleasure, and I feel your pussy clenching my cock hard. You are getting turned on watching this woman get fucked.

I squeeze your ass cheeks and pull them apart, spitting on your back door as a thumb presses against it. I then grab the remote for the machine and start it fucking her faster, and faster. I pick up my pace to keep in time, and I hear you both about to come.

I maximize the speed of the machine and slam hard into you. And both your bodies squeeze at the same time, you trying to make me cum, her making the machine actually grind against the pressure for a moment. You both cum, and among the bliss of yet another orgasm, you hear my low chuckle.

I turn off the machine, then pull myself off of you. I tell you to roll over onto your back and the stranger gets up. She dresses herself, leans down to you, and kisses you tenderly, thanking you. She comes to me, hugs me, and I let her out.

I come back to the bed and I can see you are completely spent. I spread your legs a bit and with you there on your back, I slide myself back into you. My cock penetrates deep, and I wrap your legs around me. By instinct you lock your ankles, and I start fucking you hard again.

I pound you, the bed shaking, and you start moaning and screaming again. Your hands are on my back, nails digging into my skin. The sensation drives me harder, and I slam into you with all my might, again and again.

In a moment, we both climax, and I release myself deep into you. I start to fall, but turn, landing on my back with you on top of me, my cock still in you.

"Well my dear, you did very well this evening. Do you think you feel the need to ever need anyone again for your sexual needs?"

"No, my love," you respond.

"Good. Oh, there is one more thing I need to tell you. Something that is very important.'

"What is that?" you ask.

"I am ArtGravity."

- To Be Continued