Arthur Meets Tanya

Story Info
Older guy seduced by younger pussy power.
4.2k words
4.5
47.4k
23

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/09/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wellworn
wellworn
36 Followers

A note for American readers. Netball is an English game usually played by teams of girls wearing gymslips. Perhaps imagine a cheerleader outfit instead.

=============================

It had been a long day for Tanya. She had slept through her alarm and had to skip breakfast. As she rushed out the door she grabbed her sports bag forgetting some necessities were still in the laundry. The day at work had been tiresome and when she finally got to Netball practise that evening she found she didn't have her netball pants in the bag.

The umpires were usually fairly strict on dress code, but this was just a mid week training run and luckily Tanya had worn a rather full cut pair of black briefs today. She knew she could probably get away with wearing them on court as they were just doing practise drills.

During the play Tanya found she was getting a lot of attention from one of the lesbian girls on the team. Every time she seemed to get the ball and attempt to pass it on, Julie was there pushing up against her. Tanya was sure she felt Julie's hand inappropriately high and brushing against her thigh several times.

"That is all I need." She thought. "A lesbian advance!"

When they came off court Julie suggested they go for a drink, but as Tanya was retrieving her day clothes to slip back into they snagged on the end of the bench and she heard both her blouse rip and the strap of her bra tear away.

"Oh damn!" she exclaimed "What more can happen to me today! That was my favourite bra to!"

She politely declined Julie's advance and said she was heading to the mall as it was late night shopping and she obviously needed to buy a few new things.

When Tanya got to the mall the parking area was quite busy and she had driven up and down a few rows before seeing a vacant spot ahead, near the next corner. She headed her car in that direction and just as she got there another car appeared out of the cross lane heading to the same spot. "Damn again" she thought, it was an older guy and he was probably going to push straight in as he didn't need to make a turn into the park. To her surprise he stopped and waved her to go ahead and take the park.

As she was turning off the motor somebody got into the car to her left and started to pull out. The other guy was going to get a park also, so that made Tanya feel better. She pulled out her lipstick and ran it around her lips before she got out. As she was turning to lock the door there was an odd alignment of the car side mirrors and she found herself peering directly into the face of the man in the car next to her. They both got a shock but smiled at each other and carried on.

Arthur had been on the way home and had decided to stop by the mall to look for a present for his wife. He enjoyed buying lingerie occasionally for his wife and had been thinking lately about a bra she used to have several years ago that was sheer and a bit sparkly. He had always rather liked the simple style and he liked the way it enhanced the look of her nipples through the shimmery fabric. He was going to see if he could find that style again.

As he was parking and checking his side mirrors he saw the face of the pretty girl in the car next to his and felt a strange tingle, he felt embarrassed and smiled at her as she turned and strode off to the entry to the shops. "Strange" he thought, he didn't see many girls in netball tunics at the mall.

Tanya had left her tunic on after the accident with her blouse and just went into the mall as she was dressed on the court. She had forgotten about her pants situation.

Arthur followed shortly after and by the time he got to the bottom of the escalators Tanya was near the top. He did a double take as he looked up the steep escalator and looked straight up Tanya's tunic at her panty covered bottom. Arthur knew they weren't those horrid regulation boy legged cycle shorts and was admiring the view when Tanya felt a cool breeze from the air conditioning as she arrived at the top. Remembering her pants situation she instinctively put her hand behind her. She turned around and spotted Arthur gazing up at her. He blushed at being sprung!

Julie's attempted advances had given her a bit of a surprise, she wasn't interested in other girls, but she admitted to herself it had given her a bit of an unexpected buzz to think anybody was being attracted to her at the moment. Tanya now got a bigger buzz from realising she was also being perved on by that kindly older man. She started to feel better about herself. She took her hand away from the tunic hem as she reached the top, knowing the man would now get an even clearer view up her skirt as she reached the bright lights. She got quite a tingle in her panties, but didn't turn around again.

She headed off in the direction of the large department store. As she got near the entry she caught a glimpse of the man following her in a shop window. He didn't look like he was stalking her, but she had a rush of poor judgement and decided to flash him again, just for fun.

As she reached the big leather sofa near the store entry she lifted her bags over the back of the sofa, setting them down on the cushion in front and leaned forward at a stretch so her tunic rose up over her panties. She could still see the man in the window reflection and giggled as he almost tripped over when he got a clear view of the taught satin stretching across her buttocks and becoming semi transparent. She stood up and walked around the sofa and sat down.

Arthur couldn't believe his luck. The young girl clearly didn't know she was on such display. He continued walking slowly around the other side of the lounges and stood there contemplating what to do next. He looked across at the girl as they were now facing each other and she spread her legs wide displaying the gusset of her panties to him. She held him with her gaze.

Arthur didn't know where to look. He was mesmerised by her eyes but he wanted to study her pants. He sat down opposite and broke her gaze looking down to inspect the panties. The couches were quite close together and it was not apparent to the other shoppers that anything was going on here. Arthur could just make out the pattern of the black lace of the front panel against Tanya's smooth pubic skin. Tanya closed her legs. Arthur looked up to her again and she smiled, he smiled back as he stood up and walked into the store.

Tanya gathered herself. Feeling quite embarrassed at what she had just done. She was now a bit regretful that she had been so brazen. She walked into the store and toward the lingerie section. She got a bit of a shock to see the man browsing the bra racks. He didn't look entirely at ease. Tanya felt comfortable now being near him again so she walked up behind him and asked "Do you need any assistance there? You look slightly lost."

Arthur spun around with a start. "Oh it's you. I'm having a bit of trouble reading the labels. I need my glasses."

"That would be reading glasses, would it? Your distance vision seems to be OK."

She smiled at him. Something about him made her feel safe.

"Actually I'm look for a particular style of bra, it's shimmery, transparent and see through."

Tanya said she knew the style he was after, but hadn't seen it in the stores for some time. Arthur agreed as he pointed out that all the bras now seemed to be designed as padded breast plates. "The T-shirt bra has taken over the world and girls apparently only want to look like they have large rounded mounds on their chests and no nipples." He sounded despondent.

Tanya suggested they look over at the clearance table where there was a range of La Perla bras on sale at very reasonable prices. "Some of the La Perla bras are quite gauzy and see through, with pretty embroidery" she said. "Would you like one of those perhaps?"

"What size does she wear?"

"12A"

"Ah, a man who knows sizings, that's advanced, I'm impressed. I'm a 12C myself."

"Yes I had noticed" said Arthur as his eyes dropped down to her tunic front. "But you seem all squashed in there."

"Yes. My favourite bra got torn today, I'm here looking for a new one. Do you like this?" She said holding up a very light weight, white bra with scrolls sewn around the cups and some little flowers daintily embroidered across the tops.

"Yes. I'm sure whatever you put on would be a delight!"

"Well here's a similar one in 12A. Why don't you buy that while I get this one?"

They went to the counter and made their respective purchases.

"Thank you for ALL of your assistance this evening miss..., ah, my names Arthur, what's yours?"

"Tanya"

"Thankyou Tanya. I'm glad to have met you."

"Likewise, Arthur. Perhaps we'll bump into each other here again some time."

"Maybe not here exactly, but out by the sofas?"

They both laughed and went on their separate ways.

After a little while Arthur headed back down to his car and by coincidence Tanya was leaving at the same time.

"We bump into each other again so soon!"

"Well try not to bump my car as you get in!" Tanya said as she purposely hitched her tunic up over her panties to tease him as she sat in the car.

Arthur looked in the side window and watched as Tanya got her car into gear with her tunic bunched up around her waist and her panties on full display. She smiled at him again and reversed out.

Arthur followed and headed to the exit smiling to himself. He had no intention of following Tanya, but he caught up to her at the first traffic lights and they seemed to be both heading in the same direction.

As she was approaching one of the dark sports fields along the road Tanya had another rush of imprudence and on the spur of the moment put her hazard warning lights on. She pulled into the empty car park by the field and turned off the lights.

Arthur wondered what happened. He was concerned she might have car problems, so he pulled in and parked beside her. At that point Tanya turned on her interior light and pulled her netball tunic over her head. She sat there and looked across at Arthur. She wound down the window and turned the light off again.

Arthur got out of his car and walked to Tanya's window.

Tanya said "I just had an urge to see if you would like to know what my new bra looks like on?"

"Yes. Very much so. A C cup is much more than I'm used to."

"OK. Wait there while I slip it on and then you can get in."

Tanya put her arms through the straps and fastened the back. She reached into each cup in turn and pulled up the breast to sit comfortable in the cups. She refreshed her lipstick and said "OK, you can get in now."

Arthur opened the door and the interior light came on. He marvelled at the sensuous mounds in the lacy top. The lace was quite light and he could clearly see her dark nipples pushing against the fabric. He sat down and closed the door.

"Um, what now?" he said.

"By your age I thought you would know."

"It's been some time since I was playing with a girls clothing in a car. I've forgotten."

She leant across and gave him a quick kiss on the mouth.

Arthur was stunned. He was speechless. He reached across and placed a hand on Tanya's breast. It was soft and warm and welcoming. It felt like the corner of a soft pillow. He wanted to rest his head on it.

He lent across and nuzzled between her breasts. Tanya felt a strange combination of exhibitionism, sexual excitement and maternal nurturing all at the same time.

"Wait. Don't do anything yet, I don't want to ruin a new bra so quickly!" And with those words she deftly unclipped the bra and threw it on the back seat with her tunic. "Now where were we?"

Arthur rolled over on to his side with his head in Tanya's lap. He lifted his head and took a nipple in his mouth. He placed both hands around the breast as if he was holding a bottle and he began to suckle.

Tanya's knees buckled, lucky she was seated. As Arthur gently sucked on her nipple and tenderly massaged her breast a fire started in her panties and she trembled as an orgasm filled her body.

"Ow. Ow. OOOOOwwww." Exclaimed Tanya, "Get off! Get off! NOW!"

Arthur broke out of his reverie as he was being pushed away from the most glorious breasts he had just been immersed in. All of a sudden it seemed like he was in trouble for doing something wrong. Many visions went through his head as he quickly replayed the last few minutes, but he was pretty sure he hadn't misread any non verbal signal. She clearly knew he was a bit of a lecher, even if she was so young.

"God this woman is strong" he thought as his head was pushed back into the steering wheel and the gear shift poked into his ribs. He was starting to wonder if this was worth it!

Arthur sat up as Tanya continued to squirm and shriek. He looked on perplexed.

"Get the fuck out." she screamed. "Oww."

"Was my beard prickling her?" He wondered to himself. "I hope she's not going to call the police and accuse me of assault."

Arthur started to worry.

He looked across at Tanya, she was looking at him sort of strangely.

"Don't just sit there you idiot, come around here and help me out."

Arthur jumped out of the car and raced around and opened the driver's door. Tanya sort of flopped sideways. He caught her before she fell. She felt tense.

She looked at him and said "I thought my knees were buckling when you gave me an orgasm just then, but I've got a huge fucking cramp in my leg. Tonight's netball training is starting to bite back!"

Arthur gave a big sigh of relief. He was now concerned about Tanya rather than himself.

He helped Tanya out of the car to stand up.

"Please get me my tunic. I feel a bit exposed out here." She smiled at him.

Arthur dove into the back seat and retrieved the tunic. He gently lifted her arms over her head. He towered over Tanya, she seemed so small and vulnerable. He could easily reach up over head, which he did now and dropped the tunic slip over her arms and watched it float down over her body.

"Now you're decent again!"

"On the outside maybe." she smiled again. "I never knew I could have an orgasm without putting anything in my pussy."

"I have a picnic blanket in the back of my car. Would you like me to get it out so you can lie down and stretch?"

"That would be darling of you."

Arthur got the blanket and spread it near the cars on the recently mown field. There were no other people around and the road was quiet, but they were now fully hidden from the road.

Tanya lay down and stretched. Arthur stood over her and admired her body. The tunic really didn't hide anything from him. He was admiring her panties while she lay there.

"Stop it!" he thought. "This is a damsel in distress! Control yourself."

Tanya was breathing better now. She looked gorgeous laying there.

Arthur said "I've never had any real massage training, but I've had quite a bit of physio over the years. I also once went to a massage parlour and had a quite good massage that finished with a happy ending."

Tanya laughed.

"I've got a pretty good idea of what to do to ease your cramp. Would you like me to give your leg a rub down?"

"Yes that would be nice." She thought, strangely craving his touch. She remembered him sucking on her nipple and her pussy twitched again.

"Roll over."

She did as she was told. Arthur knelt down beside her and placed his hands on her ankle.

Tanya quivered at his touch.

Arthur started to push down firmly on her calf muscle and worked his way up to behind her knee. He remembered being told once that you should always massage toward the heart.

After doing the calf he worked up behind the thigh to her buttocks, trying to keep his mind on what he was doing and not the wet spot he could see in the crotch of her panties between her parted thighs.

When he finished the first leg, he swapped and started the same thing on her other leg.

"Is that feeling better?" He asked.

"Mmmmm, quite delicious really. You sure you have never done this before?"

"I should really move on to your Glutes now. It would be easier without your panties. Would you mind me taking them off?"

Tanya had another rush of moisture to her pussy. "No, I think they would be better to come off. They seemed to have got a bit wet from sitting on the grass here and are getting a bit uncomfortable."

Arthur placed his hands on her hips. He was reasonable strong and easily lifted her slight body. He drew her hips up in the air. Her chest was on the ground now as well as her knees. Her bottom was sticking up in the air.

Arthur admired the arrangement as his cock twitched. He eased the panties down over her hips and thighs. He saw the panty gusset. It looked like it was full of cream. He twitched and leaked into his own underwear.

He gently lifted each of her legs moving the small piece of fabric down to her ankles and over her feet. He fought an urge to hold the panties to his mouth or put them in his pocket.

He laid both his hands on her right backside and in a cupping movement he sort of lifted the buttock and slid his finger along the fold between buttock and thigh. He repeated the same motion on her left side. The lifting stretched the skin around Tanya's pussy lips and slightly opened them. A breeze blew and she felt the cool night air on her exposed wet lips. She shivered.

"Are you cold?" Arthur asked.

"No. Mmmmm. Keep going, I can't feel that cramp any more."

Arthur tried a hand over hand move, sliding his hands over her buttocks and drawing his finger along the fold lines.

Tanya buried her mouth in the rug and started mewing like a kitten.

Arthur shifted her legs apart slightly more. This fully exposed her pussy and he put a hand on each buttock pulling them apart, opening her lips wider so he could see her vagina. He released the pressure and dipped his finger into the wetness between her lips, using it as lubricant to slide up and down each side of her exposed labia.

Tanya came up for air, still mewing and wiggled her bottom. He was drawing out the anticipation far too long she thought, although she shivered again as the gentle touch tickled up and down outside her labia.

Tanya felt his middle finger slide just inside her vagina. She sighed and closed her eyes. She was enjoying this. It all felt so terribly wrong. She smiled to herself as she was overcome with another wave of heat through her pussy.

Arthur realised Tanya was offering no resistance and was in fact rocking back a bit to expose more of her vagina to him. "Yeah Gods, what would my wife think if she knew what I was doing now?" he thought.

He had had all sorts of fantasies since he married, but he had never strayed. Here he was now at the ripe age of 65 with his middle finger up to it's second joint inside a young girl he'd just met in the mall an hour and a half ago.

"I wonder how old she is?" He thought as he looked at her angelic face with her eyes closed. He guessed she couldn't be much older than her mid twenties. "Nothing like this ever happened to me when I was single. I wonder if this is normal these days?"

He pressed on and slid his finger all the way in, then added another finger. He was really enjoying the wet feel of the honey pot.

Tanya moaned.

He pushed up on the inside of her pelvic bone with his finger tips, hoping to find her G spot. Tanya moaned again with her eyes still closed and that angelic smile still on her face.

He had an aching erection and the precum was oozing out. He withdrew his hand.

"What's up? Is that it?" Asked Tanya.

"No. I haven't done anything like this in a very long time and I need to rearrange something in my pants, it's bent over and nearly breaking in two. I'll be back shortly."

Tanya murmured again and smiled, still with her eyes closed.

Arthur undid his belt and his pants dropped. His erection sprung out. Not exactly what he was intending, but he felt some relief from the cool air on his cock.

wellworn
wellworn
36 Followers
12