Arthur's Hypnotic Transition

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh come on, you seem like the kind of guy who Hates Jerking Off. I bet if you tried a dildo in that Big, fat, naughty butt of yours you would Love it and get Addicted."

I frowned.

"You aren't going to drop it, are you?" I said with a sigh. Rita laughed.

"Just Take It Arthur, just in case you Change Your Mind, Trust me."

"Okay, okay," I grumbled, rolling my eyes. I would take it JUST in case.

I grabbed the dildo and walked back to my bedroom and laid down in bed after taking my skirt, thong, and shirt off. I felt myself starting to get hard as I thought about sexy things and I stroked myself a bit. It didn't feel so great. In fact, it just kind of felt painful. I tried going slower and relaxing my grip, but I still wasn't feeling any pleasure.

After trying for a few minutes with no pleasure, I gave up and looked at the dildo curiously. I did trust Rita, maybe she was right about it feeling good in my Big, fat, naughty butt. I nervously grabbed some lube from my bedside drawer and lubed it up and then spread my legs and started pushing the tip against my hole.

I relaxed and a little bit went in and I slowly inserted more and more over the course of the next few minutes. Soon enough it was all the way in. I felt really full and kind of strange. It wasn't a bad strange though. I actually kind of liked the full feeling, it was almost natural. I pulled it out and then pushed it back in, causing a sharp gasp to escape my lips. That felt reeeaally good for some reason. I tried it again, gasping at the pleasurable feeling of it pushing into me.

I started doing it quicker and quicker until I was writhing and moaning in enjoyment. Man, this was great! I lost track of time and when I finally had a huge orgasm, I looked at the clock and saw twenty minutes had passed. I was out of breath and couldn't stop grinning as I went to go clean my Big, fat, naughty butt and stomach and then I cleaned the dildo.

I got dressed again and brought the dildo downstairs and handed it to Rita. She smiled.

"Did you try using it, Be Honest with us," she teased.

I blushed but nodded.

"Yeah it actually felt amazing," I said, staring at the ground. "Are you going to put my cock cage on again now?" I asked Julie and turned to her.

"Hmmm... You know, maybe you don't actually need it. Maybe after that experience you Won't Get Hard Without Something In your Big, fat, naughty butt. Just Trust me, it's a feeling."

I nodded, just happy I didn't need to wear it anymore. Her thoughts about me Not Getting Hard Without Something In my Big, fat, naughty butt seemed pretty absurd, but I did trust her to make good guesses, so maybe she was onto something?

"You Should Keep It since you enjoyed it Arthur," said Rita, handing it back to me. "I bet you understand why us girls like the real thing so much. Just Imagine how much Better a Real Cock Feels."

I took it silently and looked at it. Suddenly my mind was swamped with my Imagination trying to guess how much Better an actual Cock would Feel. My own dick was nice and warm and more spongey than a hard dildo. I tried to Imagine what my Cock would Feel like in my Big, fat, naughty butt.

"Oh stop it Rita, now that you've said that, he's going to Want to Experience a Real Cock in his Big, fat, naughty butt. He'll probably start Fantasizing about it and Becoming Turned On when he thinks about it," said Julie.

"What's wrong with that? It's nothing new to fantasize about real cocks, is it Arthur?" asked Rita, turning to me. I was still lost in thought, Fantasizing about a Real Cock inside my Big, fat, naughty butt.

"Huh what?" I asked in surprise.

"You're not straight right?" Rita asked. I got annoyed and confused.

"Are you serious? Don't joke about me like that."

"Sorry, sorry, you're Definitely Gay, you're Right, I shouldn't have implied you were straight, that was Wrong of me."

I blinked a few times, glad she was dropping it.

"That's right, don't imply I'm straight, it's just kind of rude," I said.

"Don't tease the boy Rita," said Julie, shaking her head. "He's Definitely the Gayest Total Bottom I know personally. I bet you Don't Remember even topping before, right Arthur?"

I nodded slowly, considering her words. As far as I could remember, I hadn't fucked anyone, I had always wanted to be fucked and on Bottom.

"Yeah topping just isn't me," I said, smiling.

"Hmm, well I'll believe that you're a total gay bottom if you Prove It," said Rita.

I rolled my eyes at her.

"Oh come on, Julie just backed me up, what more do you want?"

"Well, I think a really Fair and Reasonable way to prove it would be for you to Let Us Fuck You with strap-ons whenever we want to from now on so there's no doubt and everyone will be Happy."

I weighed the option in my head. It did sound Fair, and then Rita wouldn't call me straight anymore and Julie wouldn't get any doubts ever either.

"Okay, that sounds like a good idea if there's really no other way," I said.

"Great! I'll go get a strap-on right now and we'll see what's what," Rita said, jumping up and jogging away.

A few minutes later, she came back, naked apart from a harness and a red dildo in place. It was about the same size as the purple one but thicker.

"Okay, get on your knees and suck my cock Arthur," she ordered.

"What? Seriously?" I said with a groan.

"Why are you whining? If you really are a total gay bottom like you claim, then Sucking Cock must be one of the things you Love Doing the most in life. You would have to Love Being On Your Knees in Front of a Cock and Trying Your Best to perform an amazing blowjob. Being a total gay bottom would also logically mean you Love Cum and Always Let the Top Decide if he wants you to Swallow his Cum or if he wants to Cum On You."

"Okay, okay you're right, I do Love it," I said, suddenly staring at the dildo and wanting nothing more than to wrap my lips around it.

"Good. Get undressed then."

I practically jumped out of my clothes and got to my knees on the carpet. I went to bring my mouth to it but Rita held me back.

"Prove how much you want it. I think begging to get to suck my cock would be Reasonable proof."

I rolled my eyes.

"Please please please Rita can I suck your cock? I said in a desperate voice.

"That's Mistress Rita to you. Did you forget that you're Always Supposed to Call Us Mistress Rita and Mistress Julie in private and that We Can Call You Anything we want? Hopefully now you Remember and Won't Forget again."

I looked away, feeling apologetic and foolish. I had forgotten that somehow.

"Sorry Mistress Rita. May I please suck your cock Mistress Rita, I really want to!"

"Of course Slave, you may suck it now."

"Thank you Mistress Rita."

I grinned as I took her strap on into my mouth. I felt so aroused and horny when it filled my mouth, but I didn't get hard. It felt so right to suck it. I looked up into her face as I gave a professional blowjob.

After a few minutes, Julie suggested we go up to my bedroom. It made me sad to take the dildo out of my mouth, but I followed them up. Rita knelt on the bed and I crawled between her legs and began blowing her again. Julie got behind me and I felt her lubing my ass. Moments later, her strap on began pushing inside me. I couldn't help myself - I moaned around Rita's dildo as Julie pushed into me. I felt my dick instantly get hard and drippy.

Julie allowed me to get used to it for a few minutes and then began to fuck me hard. I felt like I was bouncing back and forth between my roommates. This was everything I ever wanted, having two dicks in me at once using my holes. My orgasm was rapidly approaching and my cock felt like it was on fire. I practically screamed as I came and my ass kept clenching on Julie's strap on. I came all over my covers and the girls pulled out of me and I rolled onto my side.

"Such a good cock slut. Lick up your cum now."

I eyed my cum on the covers. I Loved Cum so much! I lowered my face to my pool and began to lick it up in a hurry.

"Well you sure made fools of us," said Rita. "I guess you really are gay."

I snorted.

"See I told you Mistress Rita! Why don't you trust me for once?"

She smiled apologetically. The two of them took the strap ons off and went to shower, and I laid down and felt like getting some rest.

Saturday:

My friend Ryan came over around noon on Saturday. When he saw me in the kitchen, he began laughing and asking what bet I lost. My roommates smiled and I felt confused. They told me Not To Worry and then showed Ryan their cool medallion!

Ten minutes later, the two of us were naked and Ryan was holding my head and fucking my face. I was in heaven!

"God you're such a hot sissy Arthur, swallow my cock!" he gasped. I groaned in acknowledgement. I managed to get him to cum pretty quickly. He pulled out and sprayed his load over my face. It was so sexy!

Soon after that, the rest of my friends - Kevin, George, and Zach - arrived together having car pooled. My roommates had us wait in the living room and then a little while later all three of my other friends came in behind Julie and Rita, looking a bit out of it. They saw our naked bodies and my cum-soaked face and all instantly began to strip.

We started watching the football game. The four of them were on the couch and my roommates were sitting in chairs. I was kneeling on the carpet sucking Kevin off while he rubbed my hair and coaxed me onward. After he came down my throat, I was lifted up by Zach and onto his lap. My hole was already nice and lubed thanks to my roommates' actions before Ryan had come over.

I slid easily onto Zach's cock and he began manhandling my hips and making me bounce up and down on his cock while we all stared at the screen and yelled for our team. My dick was so hard now and my ass was so full of my hot friend's dick. Before long I was rewarded with his heavenly cum filling my ass. I came all over my stomach as well and began licking it up.

During the halftime show, I was bent over and made to suck George's amazing penis. Ryan came up behind me and began to fuck me hard. They were both groaning and I was whimpering and whining like a little cockslut. George came on my face and Ryan filled me with his seed to combine with Zach's.

Julie went and got a big suction dildo and pressed it to the front of the couch. She pushed me to my hands and knees and I got the idea. I thanked her and began fucking myself against it while the game got back into high gear.

Once the game was over, we cleaned up the cans and dishes and napkins. My friends all got dressed and we were talking about heading to the next home game. Julie and Rita thanked my friends for coming over.

"From now on, you guys simply Must Come Over and make Arthur Suck your Cocks or Fuck his Ass At Least Once a Day!" said Rita. "He is such a slut, he Needs his friends to Fuck His Holes whenever possible and I know you guys Need it too."

"Yes, Rita is a hundred percent Right. We'd love to have you guys over more often," said Julie. The two girls shared a knowing smile.

"Hell yeah," said Zach.

"No complaints from me," said Kevin with a grin. "Arthur is such a hot piece of ass.

"I'm glad you're such a great cocksucker Arthur, we should have been doing this a lot time of ago," said Ryan. I blushed from the praise.

"We'll have fun with you everyday Arthur," said George.

"You guys are the best," I said, feeling overwhelmed by the support of my closest friends. I couldn't wait to have their hot bodies and cocks using me all the time. We said our final farewells and they left, promising to make their individual visits tomorrow.

----------------

Life was exciting from there on out. Each of my friends would stop by to demand a blowjob or a piece of my ass, or sometimes both, every day!

Sometimes they came together and spitroasted me. It was so fucking hot and all the while my roommates continued to dress me in beautiful skirts and dresses.

Whenever we all got together at once for a party, my roommates told me I Should greet my friends with a Blowjob or Fuck after letting them in.

After all, it was the Polite Thing To Do! Then I would undoubtedly get used during the rest of the party each time, sometimes just getting passed around from cock to cock.

My semester has been amazing and I can't wait to see what the rest of my college years will bring!

12