Arti Bhabi: Times Two

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The fact that a third person is aware of our relationship hadn't sunk in me well. I asked her "Does she know about me?"

I think Bhabi realized that I was scared. To calm me down she held me tightly against her. Her boobs pressing into me as she gave me a deep kiss & said "Naveen don't worry, Priya is in no way a risk for us." Arti Bhabi doesn't allow me to smoke in her house. The tension was in my mind so pushing Bhabi a side I got up as she looked at me with surprise and questions in her eyes. "Going for a smoke." I said. "You can smoke here today" she replied as she also got up and retrieved her clothes.

I sat on a chair smoking as Arti Bhabi put on her clothes.

Once she wore her clothes she started clearing the mess that our lovemaking had made on bed.

I also retrieved my clothes, as I was wearing them Bhabi said "You have to make a promise?"

"What kind promise." I asked surprisingly

"You will never meet Priya without my permission."

I saw a strange look in Bhabi's eyes as I said, "You have my word of honor."

She pulled me close to her and kissed me deeply with passion and said, "Naveen I love you."

"Me too." I replied

I had over come the initial shocks and was now excited to meet Priya. I had seen her couple of times. I will not call her a beauty but she had a nice face with big boobs and even a bigger ass. My thoughts were on Priya now I was excited to meet her. A young boy of my age in India can have so much of fun I had never dreamt.

As I sat there watching Bhabi making bed I don't know what made me ask her "Will it be Ok for you to see me with another lady?"

"Naveen, Priya & I had shared many passionate moments before our marriage. I love to help her even at cost of sharing you." She said smiling.

I was shocked "This means you are lesbian?" I don't know how it slipped out of my mouth.

"What do you mean lesbian, it was in my younger days & it was just limited to kissing and stuff like that." She replied with anger written all over her face.

I knew I had touched wrong subject so asked her, "When she is coming?"

"Ah Ha, so now my stud is anxious to meet her?" "Wait my stud, she will be here any moment" She said as she walked out giving a final look to her bedroom.

I followed her out and went to bathroom. I washed my face & also brushed my teeth as I wanted to present myself to Priya nicely. As I gave a last look in mirror to make sure I looked fine, Bhabi came behind me and said, "My stud is getting ready to impress her new love lady".

I was caught un-aware "No it is not like that, I just want to make myself presentable keeping your prestige in mind".

Bhabi was about to say but just then the doorbell rang. Bhabi asked me to go & sit in drawing room. I followed her order as she opened the door.

Bhabi opened the door & Priya stepped in. They exchanged pleasantries and Bhabi brought her in drawing room. She was in a saree, which she wore below her naval. She was about 5' 5" in height, her stomach was flat, her large breasts firmly pushed against the bright yellow low cut blouse.

Arti Bhabi introduced me to her and we all sat in Drawing room, they both on the sofa together & I was sitting opposite to them. I lit a cigarette and listened as they told old stories about one another. There were lots of heart-felt glances exchanged between Priya and me.

After some time Bhabi went to the kitchen to bring some snacks and coffee. I was left with Priya only in the room.

For the first time I gave her a close look. She had a full body; huge boobs and her short hair suited her well. Her saree pallu had fallen and was resting on her hand exposing her boobs form the tight blouse that she wore.

To break the silence she started talking to me about my college life, studies & hobbies extra. I could find by her talks that she was very free and frank.

While talking my eyes kept on returning to her boobs. She remained in that posture and did not bother to cover her boobs with her pallu even knowing it very well that I was staring at her well round breasts. She in course of chatting looked at her boobs and again into my eyes, making it clear to me that she was well aware of what I was staring at so lustfully.

Interrupting our talks Arti Bhabi entered the room. Priya adjusted her pallu as Arti Bhabi placed the tea & snacks on table.

Bhabi looked at Priya as she was adjusting her pallu and said, "Enjoying the company."

Priya blushed a little and replied, "Trying to understand your young neighbor better."

Bhabi smiled, and said "Do you like my choice baby"

Priya instead of replying got up and silently picked the cup and offered me tea. She leaned forward in course giving me the cup and her voluptuously attractive boobs became visible to me through her low cut blouse. I think she deliberately had let her saree pallu fall again exposing the roundness, which was not covered by her low cut blouse.

As I was taking the cup from her she looked into my eyes and smiled seductively. That had an igniting effect on me.

As I held the cup she moved back and picking her cup joined Arti Bhabi on sofa.

As Priya took her seat back Bhabi patting her thighs said ""So you took the decision at last." "Your decision makes me happy. I know you will enjoy the time you will spend here."

Priya whispered into Bhabi's ear, which I could not hear.

As we finished coffee Arti Bhabi asked me to clear the table and keep the empty cups in kitchen.

I placed the cups back in tray and went to kitchen. As I came back I found Bhabi kissing Priya deeply.

Priya saw me coming back and pushed Arti Bhabi back.

Arti Bhabi smiled and pulling her back said "Why are you tense? "It's time we expanded your horizons, sweet baby."

Priya seemed to be nervous now; all her boldness that I saw when we were chatting had evaporated. She pushed Bhabi back and stood up.

Arti Bhabi stood up too and pulling Priya said, "Don't be shy," "Naveen is my student and he is going to give you all that you had been missing not after your divorce but even before."

Priya pushed Bhabi on sofa and walked to bedroom closing door behind.

Bhabi gave me a wink "Naveen, go Priya is waiting for you."

I was confused, Bhabi read my mind and pushed me into bedroom closing the door behind.

I was a little embarrassed to see that Priya Bhabi was sitting on the bed, the pallu of her sari was down resting on her hand. The wide and low cut neck of her blouse with two of her hooks open gave me the full view of her sexy boobs. She looked into my eyes and gave a meaningful and sexy smile at me.

I stood there hesitant to take the next step, finally after maybe 2/3 minutes I gathered some courage and sat next to her on bed & looked down into her eyes and gathering all courage smiled.

Priya Bhabi's expression turned to one of deep thought. It didn't take long for me to find out what was on her mind. "Come on, don't be shy, I want to be your best friend." Saying Priya Bhabi put her hands on the sides of my face and pulled me down to her and gave me a really big kiss with just a bit of tongue. To say I was shocked would be to understate my feelings.

Priya Bhabi didn't wait for a response. She again pulled my head to hers and again gave me a kiss. This time I responded to her kiss, which became even longer than the first.

"Once more." She said and this time threw her arms around my neck and started to kiss me passionately, while pressing her body into mine. I put a hand on her boobs and started pressing them from over her blouse and bra. After a couple of minutes she drew back a little and looked straight into my eyes and said, "You like my boobs? I do think mine are big enough?"

"Bhabi, you have great boobs." I said.

She giggled and replied, "A women with big breasts always becomes attracted."

I said. "Can I touch them?"

"Yes, they are all yours, I want you to suck them now, Naveen," she said breathily and started unhooking the hooks on her blouse from the front and in no time exposed the translucent black bra that she was wearing. She had unhooked her blouse completely and her two bra cups were completely exposed to my gaze.

The bra was a low cut one and a large portion of her cleavage was exposed. I had a sudden hard on.

She got up from the bed and undid her saree. As she threw the saree onto the bed, I could not control myself any longer and pulled of my shirt and trousers. I was in my underwear only with my cock making a tent in it.

She gave me a naughty smile as she unhooked her bra also and took off in a very sexy manner. Her breasts were now set free. They stood straight while her nipples were pointing me. She had a milky breast and the nipple was in perfect contrast to it. It was of perfect black color and the circumference was too large. It almost occupied her half breast.

She came back to bed and sitting close to me took the nipple between her two fingers and said, "Go ahead, touch them, you want to don't you?"

My hand moved to her breasts. Till that day I had only seen & fondled with Arti Bhabi's boobs. Priya's was different, her boobs were MUCH bigger than Arti Bhabi's & they were quite firm.

"Your boobs are beautiful," I said; as I ran my fingers over her erect nipples.

"Suck them", she said, panting as she pushed her cleavage forward and buried my face in the softness

I couldn't have resisted if I'd wanted to, I lowered my head to her left boob and stuck out my tongue. I circled the nipple then popped the rigid nub between my lips. Priya Bhabi gasped and her arms went around me, holding me as I sucked and chewed, first one, then the other boob.

Priya Bhabi kept watching me as I squeezed and licked them. I moved my tongue all over her boobs and tasted the softness of her skin. She was enjoying the attention. I caught one of the nipples between my teeth and pinched the other one hard, she squealed in delight "Uuhhhhhh ohhhhhhh." I went along torturing her nipples intermittently biting and sucking.

Priya Bhabi moans became louder & her nipples become hard like buttons. She grasped my hand and, removing it from her boob, brought it down across her belly to her pussy, guiding my hand to her love tunnel. Her legs parted and she drew her knees up slightly. Already her juices were beginning to flow and I ran my fingers gently over her mound & my middle finger slipped easily into her. She moaned quite loudly as she felt the penetration and her hips bucked up slightly, inviting me to push my finger deeper.

"Yes, Yess," she hissed between clenched teeth as my tongue leaving her boobs traveled down to her body and stopped at her naval.

"Uummm...!" was all that she could utter.

Arti Bhabi had a very nice belly button and love licking it. But Priya's belly button was different. It was deeper then Arti Bhabi's and had a very sexy shape.

It was a different sensation for me I moved my tongue in and out of her navel & sucked it feverishly.

The entire licking, sucking and her moans were enough to make my cock get even harder. I wanted to penetrate her, but before that I wanted to taste her pussy juices.

Leaving her naval I moved down. She had a nice mound of a mature woman. Her legs fair and clean-shaven and very shapely and ending in a dark patch were a sight. I held her knees and roughly spread her legs wide. I moved my face in close and smelt the whiff of her womanhood.

I went to kneel in front of her. My tongue was trembling for the contact with her sweet pussy. I lifted her knees over my shoulders and pulled her damp, sweet love-box to my lips. I kissed her labia, tonguing the inner and searching for that throbbing little clit. Her hands grabbed the back of my head and pulled me into her. As I kissed her cunt lips already dripping with her juices she moaned "OOOOOhhhhh," and wrapped her legs and thighs around me as our two bodies squeezed tightly together.

Her moans were driving me wild. I aimed my tongue and started to prod her hole like a knife. I could feel the heat of her cunt, as I could taste the depths of her.

I replaced my tongue with one finger first and then another and started finger fucking her fast. She was screaming loud, I feared that Arti Bhabi would hear all this so I took her clit between my lips and sucked it hard.

"Enough!" Priya Bhabi gasped as she pushed my face from her pussy. "I can't take any more."

I rose up and she knew I was ready to fuck her. She spread her legs as I took off my underwear & rubbed head of my cock back forth against her clit and pussy.

It felt so good, I thought about teasing her a little but she moaned "Please, now."

I moved up on my knees and leaned forward with my hands on the bed supporting my weight as I prepared to enter. Priya looked up, saw me, smiled and reached one of her hands to guide my cock into the place where we both wanted it to be.

She was absolutely dripping with natural lubrication. The woman was in heat in a very big way. She let out a squirm of delight and closed her eyes taking in the feeling of her new invader.

She lifted her ass off the bed, forcing every inch of my cock into her gasping as my cock filled her cunt.

Our bodies quickly generated a forceful fucking rhythm. A long crescendo of moaning echoed against the slapping of our flesh.

Having come just a an hour ago with Arti Bhabi, I wasn't going to come quickly so I was fucking her pretty well now, with long hard strokes. She wrapped her legs around my waist squeezing me in a tight hot embrace and her arms went around my neck duging her nails in my back as she came for the first time.

I bent my head and took her hot breast in my mouth. Her engorged nipple was stiff and she gasped as I alternatively sucked and bit its tip. I ran the rough of my palm over her left nipple. She began gasping for more and I sucked one breast and squeezed and twisted the other nipple. Suddenly, I felt Priya stiffening up again, and then I could feel the incredible sensation of her cunt going into spasms as it gripped my cock. I increased the tempo as I felt my balls rise up – signaling that my orgasm was on its way.

She must have sensed that I was nearing my orgasm, because she released her grip pushed me away with all the force she had saying "Pull out don't cum in me."

My cock slipped out of her & exploded shooting all over her stomach.

"Oh fuck!" I sighed in response and fell beside her all exhausted.

She lay beside me breathing deeply. She looked at me as my hands caressed her smooth body and she buried her face in my neck. In a muffled voice, she breathed, "That was soo goood."

I moved my hand to her boob & started to fondle and massage them. She pushed me back and kissing on lips said "Come, I need to wash up."

As she was getting up, we saw Arti Bhabi standing on door. She started clapping and before we could react she pulled Priya close to her & planting kiss on her lips said, "So now are you staying with us or going back."

I looked towards Arti Bhabi in confusion, she read my face but just smiled and moved behind Priya to bathroom.

I got up and retrieved my clothes when I saw Priya's bra lying on the chair. I picked up & couldn't help but notice the conservative bra's size tag, 40DD.

To be continued...

12