Artificial Affection Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Somehow I became more surprised than I already was. "That's not a cure, that's horrible! How are people going to figure that out? How would we tell them? Even if people discover it on their own how will the public convince a whole bunch of college girls to get pregnant?"

"If that Elizabeth chick keeps talking to the press they'll figure it out eventually. I mean once she realizes and announces she's pregnant. People will listen because it's pregnancy or death. Besides it's not our problem. Our problem is disconnecting this incident from us," Vic stated matter of fact. She was already in the process of ripping out any notes that contained my work on the love potion. I saw her eyes scan the room.

"How could you be so heartless? And hold on a second, why isn't it your problem? How are you not infected? You made the damn thing! It was in an open container the entire time you worked on it. Only once it was finished you poured it into a test tube and sealed it with a rubber stopper. There might not be a large amount of it in the air while you worked on it but it was still in the air. You should've been infected," I concluded. Victoria seemed like she was half paying attention. She turned the gas on using the knob on the side of the hood. This ignited the Bunsen burner where Vic hastily started burning the notes. I kept watch while she destroyed the evidence.

"I don't know!" Vic whispered. "Maybe it doesn't work on me because I'd rather die than get knocked up! I'd rather die than have sex with you! I'd even rather die than be attracted to you! I'm just plain immune!" Vic boasted. The truth was we had no clue why Vic wasn't infected. In her eyes and in her shaky voice I could tell that scared her. Could her immunity lead to a cure? "Did you fuck Monet? Is she pregnant?" Victoria asked to shift the focus off of her.

"I did get with her and well she doesn't have any symptoms anymore so... I mean she acted more normal each time after that first wild night so yeah I guess that means she's pregnant and... I don't think she's the only one," I confessed. Vic's eyes went wide.

"You fucked someone else? You got another person pregnant? What the actual fuck dude! How did you not see that as a sign that the potion didn't work correctly? Or that you used too much? Too busy getting laid to care?" Vic shrieked. I'd never seen someone so angry and terrified at the same time. "Who is the other girl?"

"It's Avery... she's um... my roommate," I admitted not wanting to tell the whole truth.

"God... damn it! You should've told me you had a female roommate or I could've seen this coming. Is she at least hot? Or sweet?"

"Um yes... very," I replied awkwardly.

"Better be because she's your baby mama now. Jesus... Fuck!" Vic spat in a loud whisper. Her hands were black with ashes from the papers. She turned on the vent to remove the smell of smoke. "Let's get out of here. You need to destroy that potion ASAP buddy," Victoria ordered.

We parted ways soon after. She left saying "fucking idiot," instead of goodbye.

Two days had passed since that day in the lab with Victoria. I still hadn't destroyed the cologne. Vic burned all the notes. The only thing left was the final product. If a cure was possible then the only hope would be using the cologne to engineer an antidote. I locked it in a travel safe inside my closet. As a precautionary measure I also buried that safe under a mountain of clean clothes. If I took it out again it would only be to make a cure. I sighed and picked up a jacket to wear outside. Once I stepped out of my apartment the cold air bit my face. It was gonna be a rough winter. I just started to make my way to the nearest sub shop for lunch when my phone rang.

My heart sank. It was a video-call from Vic. She's never called me before and rarely texted me. After how our last interaction went I was not looking forward to hearing from her. I reluctantly swiped to answer the call. Something was off. Once I saw her it looked like she was laying down. "Hey!" Victoria greeted. I'm pretty sure there was a pillow behind her head. Her long wavy hair covered most of it. She was also showing more cleavage than I'd ever seen before. I only really see her covered up in the lab so maybe this was her normal attire. Victoria had some huge boobs. It almost looked like she was wearing a black lacy bra and nothing else. The camera was only showing her face and some of her chest so I couldn't tell what she was truly wearing.

"What's up?" I asked confused. It was so odd for her to call me.

She bit her lip. "Umm so I wanted to tell you I figured it out. The symptoms of infected women only appear if you're in heat, you know, like a ferret. So it's possible for a woman to be infected and not show any symptoms until she's ovulating. It wasn't close to my um... I was on... you were right I was infected... It just wasn't a time where I could get pregnant so I didn't have any symptoms... until now..." Victoria was breathing heavily. I could see her chest rise and fall as sweat made her cleavage glisten. "I'm so sick, I'm burning up, I can barely move. I'm so scared. I can't believe it, I'm gonna die."

"You're not gonna die, ok?" I cried. I was about to turn back to grab the cologne and immediately get to work on some type of cure. I knew it was hopelessly out of my skillset but I had to try. Then Vic stopped me.

"Come over here now!" Vic demanded. "I changed my mind. I'd rather have your babies than die! I need you to get me pregnant right away. I don't know how much longer I have, Joey! Please come here!" Victoria lowered her camera to reveal her body laying on her bed. She was fingering her pussy under her black thong. Her skin was so tan and looked as though it radiated heat. "I need you to knock me up soon, please help!" Victoria begged.

*****

End note: I plan to continue this story; let me know any and all feedback about it. Don't give me ferret facts because idc, it's supposed to be a sci-fi story, not animal planet. I was happy with the feedback of my last post so I will listen and make a sequel to the Fattorusso curse. More to come. Comment, message or email me. All feedback is helpful, thanks so much!