Artificial Affection Ch. 02

Story Info
The school learns pregnancy will stop the harmful "illness".
9.5k words
4.63
57.2k
99

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/24/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: This is a work of fiction and a sequel that won't make sense if you didn't read the first chapter. All characters are fictional and 18 or older. Contains sci-fi that is not intended to be realistic. Always get consent and use protection:) Do not copy or repost this story!! Let me know any likes dislikes or ideas. Enjoy.

*****

Artificial Affection Ch2: Outbreak

The person I found at Victoria's apartment was not the same as the Victoria I once knew. She was laying in her bed, wearing nothing but black, lacy underwear. Her long, wavy, brown hair was messy as if she'd just woken up. Her healthy, tan skin looked darker than usual. There were bags under her eyes. It looked like she had been crying. I felt horrible. She was really sick and the only way to cure her was to get her pregnant. Despite being a guy, it was still a nightmare, even to me. She looked at me longingly as soon as I entered her bedroom. She didn't say a word as I approached. Her skin was hot to the touch. It felt like she had a fever. Not only was she on fire, but her bed, hair, and skin were absolutely drenched in sweat.

"How do you feel? You don't look so good," I asked. My voice in a low whisper.

"Horny," Vic choked out. "I'm sorry I helped you make that stupid love potion. I'm sorry I made it work like a cologne too. So many women are hurting just like me and they don't even know that the only way to stay alive is to get pregnant. I guess this is my punishment for being a part of this... I have to get knocked up and by you... right now."

"Are you sure? We could try to find a way to cure this, or I could take you to the hospital?" I asked. It was bizarre seeing the girl who harassed me relentlessly suddenly beg to have my baby. It was mostly my fault though.

"Yes, it's gonna be ok. I'll be ok, but I have to get pregnant soon!" Vic pleaded. Her hands shook as she removed her almost see-through panties. I couldn't bare to watch her move like that so I helped her out with her bra. I know I was only hooking up with her to save her life yet, when that bra came off, I was treated to the most amazing tits I'd ever seen. A few weeks ago she casually mentioned they were double D's but they looked bigger than that to me. I was mesmerized by their flawless tan, half Latina skin and erect brown nipples. Once those heavy breasts met my eyes the whole energy in the room shifted. It was no longer a sad, dreary moment. I was no longer there to save my lab partner's life. I was there to fuck a horny hottie begging for my seed.

Victoria gasped when I touched her shoulders. "Did that hurt?" I asked confused. I had barely touched her.

"No, it's just that my skin is so sensitive and I'm so unbelievably horny that I think I might cum from the slightest touch. Fuck I can't believe this is what I've done to people!" Vic whispered.

I carefully slid her over to a section of the bed where it wasn't soaking wet and nasty. Both her hands were down at her dripping cunt. This position really showed off her enormous tits well. I got undressed as fast as I could. It was surreal. I was about to purposely and consensually put a baby in the girl who always made fun of me. Victoria stared at me in anticipation. Although she looked a little sick due to the effects of our, "love potion" she was still incredibly hot.

Slowly, I inserted my cock into Vic's wet pussy. She brought her hands up in a flash. Her eyes rolled back, her fingers gripped the bedsheets so hard she almost ripped them off. Victoria orgasmed instantly. Those symptoms were no joke. She must be in bad shape to be horny enough to cum immediately. Once inside Victoria, my cock was wrapped in heat. Her skin was burning up on the outside and her pussy was even hotter. It was like I was fucking an oven... an oven I'd be putting a bun in. Why did that thought turn me on?

"Fuck if I had energy I'd fuck the shit out of you! Please give it to me! I need this! I need your warm cum all inside me!" Victoria moaned. She was still riding the waves of her bizarre immediate orgasm. The feeling of doom had now completely exited the bedroom. It was replaced with primal, animalistic fucking- no, breeding.

I grabbed Vic's hips and pounded her as hard as I could. Her big brown eyes rolled back again as she moaned incoherently. I felt up every inch of her steaming hot curves. She didn't have much of an ass but I didn't care with tits that big bouncing in my face. I bent down to rub and suck her breasts. Vic gasped. I heard her neon yellow painted nails scratch at the bed. From the way she talked earlier I knew she was proud of her large tits. I made sure to pay them extra attention. She gasped whenever I grabbed her boobs, played with them, squeezed them or sucked them. I couldn't get enough of her tits. The more I focused on them the more I lost control. Without realizing it I was pounding Vic into the bed. Suddenly, she grabbed me and pulled me in close, hugging me tight to her chest. She was cumming again. Her body still felt like it was burning. I'd never felt a pussy so hot and tight before. It was almost as if it were pulling on my cock, begging me to go as deep as I could. If Victoria wasn't so sweaty and close to death it would've been the best sex I'd ever had, even better than Monet. I didn't think it was possible but something about Vic's hot pussy was so enticing. Maybe I was just obsessed with her big tits, or that she was pleading for me to impregnate her.

Victoria's pussy clamped down tighter than before. It felt like it was sucking my cock as I was fucking her. I couldn't take it anymore. I slammed my hips forward as hard and deep as I could. My orgasm rolled through me as I came deep inside Victoria. I could feel her womb swallow every blast of cum I pumped into her. Although I'd been having sex with Avery everyday I somehow filled Victoria with much more cum than anyone else. I was certain we just made a baby. My third kid, each with a different woman. It didn't feel real. The consequences definitely didn't. The fact that these women would die if they didn't get pregnant also kept me from worrying about child support. It was like I had no choice. There was nothing wrong with sleeping around and knocking up all these girls. It was even starting to feel good. There was a rush I got when I came inside each of them. Victoria was different. We knew what we were doing. I was purposely fucking her to get her pregnant. There was nothing like it. I know the circumstances surrounding it were awful yet, it felt better than anything I'd ever experienced. I got up slightly and looked down. Victoria's chest rose and fell. She was breathing heavily, covered in sweat. Her tits looked bigger after having been played with. I wondered how massive they'd get now that she was pregnant. Wait what the fuck was I thinking? I shouldn't like this, I shouldn't like getting these women pregnant and I shouldn't be imagining Victoria with big, milky, swollen tits. That's not right! I was losing myself, starting to enjoy this fucked up life.

I got off of Victoria. She was still catching her breath. Her long hair spread all over the bed like rays of light from the sun. "We have to keep going. I wanna make sure I'm pregnant. I don't want to die," Victoria breathed. My cock grew with her words. I didn't think I'd enjoy impregnating someone so much. I think I'd been having so much sex recently that my dick was starting to overpower my conscience.

I ended up staying the night with Victoria. I'm pretty sure she gained two pounds with how much I came in her that day. Obviously, that's an exaggeration but it was a lot! It would be astounding if she wasn't pregnant. I'm pretty sure cum would be leaking from her pussy for a week. When I left Victoria's place I had agreed to come back soon to check up on her. She was a mess when I found her, though, something told me she was cured. I could tell by how I spent hours on her ripe tits and drilling her tight cunt. No way she wasn't pregnant.

Avery was not happy when I returned. "Where were you last night?" she interrogated. "I had to sleep all by myself."

I turned pale. She knew about me fucking Monet but now there was Victoria too. Avery was my cousin so she knew we weren't exclusive, our sexual relationship had to be secret, it was incest. She also had no clue about the cologne or that I had impregnated three women including her. It was only a matter of time before Avery and Monet discovered their pregnancies.

"I was out late and decided to crash at a friends place," I replied as casually as I could.

Avery's expression changed. She held up an empty container of ice cream for me to see. There was a wicked smile on her face. "I ate a whole tub of ice cream and played with myself all night, waiting for you to come home! How are you gonna make it up to me?" Avery winked. She threw out the container as I looked on in shock. There was something off about Avery ever since we first started having sex. She was by far the least concerned about getting pregnant. I've been using protection with Monet each time we've hooked up besides that first night. Avery has been sloppy and shown little care whether or not I cum inside her or if I use a condom. She also doesn't mind that I sleep with Monet, as long as I still have sex with her regularly. She's often admitted that we can't be in a relationship because we're cousins so she's fine with me dating or having a girlfriend. Now it turns out she wasn't upset that I didn't come home last night. She was upset we didn't have sex yesterday. At this point it was like an addiction. Avery apparently was so upset I wasn't there to hookup with her for one night that she ate a whole tub of ice cream. I don't know what was up with her; she was a lot more kinky and sexual than anyone else I've been with. I've even confronted her about it and she said she was always that way. I just had no clue because we were family.

Avery was wearing a black long sleeved shirt with tight black yoga pants. As with most men I loved a girl in yoga pants. Her dark outfit combined with her black hair made her look like a sexy, evil witch. The way her pants outlined her thighs and ass sent my heart racing. I could see the lines of her panties through the tight material. Above her pants was a tiny peak of her tummy and belly button. It was just a sliver of white amongst the darkness of her clothes. It looked so soft, and round now that it was bloated with ice cream. Little did she know that small tummy was going to get a lot bigger. Fuck why is that turning me on? Something really was changing inside of me. I was never so sexually stimulated by bellies before. I shook it off and focused on Avery's face, her stunning, pouting face.

My cock was fully erect. Avery continued to stare me down with glistening fuck-me eyes. "You seriously ate the whole tub of my favorite ice cream?" I blurted out. There were countless sexual thoughts swarming my mind, I had no clue why that's what escaped my mouth.

Avery bit her nails and turned to show off her ass. "Mmhm, you gonna punish me for it?" she teased. I felt my dick leak precum. Avery was so strangely kinky.

"Get in the bedroom!" I ordered as I slapped her ass. She giggled and gleefully ran to our bed, pretending to run away from me. "I'm gonna rip those pants right off you!" I threatened.

Avery hopped on the bed. She posed on her hands and knees while sticking her ass in the air. "Why do guys always say that? Do you know how expensive yoga pants are?" Avery hissed.

"Oh? Are they MooMooMelons or something?" I joked.

Avery laughed. "I hope you're joking because that's definitely not the brand name dumbass," she paused and sat up. "Wait... or were you calling me a cow?"

I wasn't but I decided to play along. "Well, you did eat a whole tub of ice cream," I teased.

The look on Avery's face was priceless. It was an expression I'd never seen before. Her face grew bright red. Her nipples poked at her shirt. She wiggled in place before leaping off the bed. Avery wasn't that strong but she moved so quickly that in a flash she pounced and I found myself on the floor with her on top of me. She was grinding her hips into me through our clothing. Her hands placed firmly on my chest, keeping me down. She flailed around as she struggled to take my shirt off. Once she got mine off she grabbed hers at the bottom while crossing her arms then whipped it off by raising and straightening them. I was delighted to find that she wasn't wearing a bra. Her tits were nowhere near as big as Victoria's but they were at least a C cup, or a good handful. Avery's tits swung above my face. She was breathing heavily. All of a sudden, her lips were on mine and she's making out with me furiously. Her warm chest pressed against me. Her smooth skin rubbed on me while her ass worked my cock. Avery held my head in her hands while she forcefully shoved her tongue in my mouth. This was the second most turned on I'd ever seen her.

"What's gotten into you?" I panted as soon as I got the chance.

Avery lifted herself up to remove her pants and panties. They stuck to her slightly from her pussy soaking them. "I don't know! I just really like dirty, degrading talk during sex and you called me a cow and wouldn't stop staring at my midriff. I don't know, it got to me," she explained. I didn't know she could tell where I was staring. I didn't call her a cow but if that's how she reacted then maybe I should?

"You're too skinny to be a cow but you are a thicc bitch!" I blurted out. I was so bad at sounding dirty though she loved it anyway. Avery tugged at my pants. With a little scooting and shuffling we removed my pants and underwear. We were both naked on the floor.

"Should we get on the bed?" Avery asked while patting the mattress behind her.

"No, that's for normal women. You don't use a bed when you're screwing a crazy slut," I replied. My words needed work, yet they got the job done. Avery completely lost it. She impaled herself on my cock and rode me. I felt her full weight pounding me into the floor. Avery frequently leaned over to kiss me and suck on my neck. I grabbed her round ass in my hands while I sucked away at her tits. She moaned and bounced on top of me. It was a huge difference having sex with her right after Victoria. Vic had no energy but made up for it with astounding tits and an unbelievable pussy. Avery had a curvy figure but nothing was incredibly big or small, just about the right size all over. She was unique because of her wild, kink-filled, animalistic, sexual personality. All this time she was this shy, quiet cousin, the most timid in the family. Never would've guessed how much of a freak she was.

Avery's long hair draped over my head. It created a veil where all I could see was her angelic face. She brushed her hair to the side as she rode me more vigorously. A splash of light illuminated us. This made Avery close her eyes and keep them closed from the pleasure. Her wonderful curves jiggled in front of me. I ran my hands over her creamy white thighs. I started to hold and stroke her tummy. Avery moaned. She leaned forward to kiss me. Her pussy really started slamming down hard.

"You're feeling up my bloated belly as if you really do think I'm a cow," Avery whispered.

I blushed. "No, are you joking? You're tiny! It's just, there's something sexy about it?" There was an obvious nervous quality to my voice. She loved degrading talk but there was no way I could insult her appearance when she was so hot. I don't know why insults turned her on but she'd have to eat ten more tubs of ice cream before she could be classified as chubby. Her belly wasn't as flat as Monet's and she didn't have abs like Victoria, she just had a sexy, thick body. It was almost like a mom-bod but skinnier. I loved the gentle roundness and it was embarrassing that she could tell.

"It's ok," Avery comforted, "I have so many kinks, I'm glad you at least have one!" She then held my hand and pressed it hard against her stomach, forcing me to roughly rub down every inch of her belly. I almost came just from that. Avery truly embraced all things kinky.

"You're such a sexy curvy slut!" I gasped. I gripped her tummy and slid my hands down to take hold of her nice ass. She moaned in ecstasy. I knew she'd like hearing that. I wound back and gave her ass a good slap. Suddenly, she yelped and came on my cock. Her eyes rolled back and pussy constricted. When it was over she kept going. She was determined to make me cum.

Avery held me tight and licked my neck. She nibbled on my ear then whispered, "maybe I'll eat more ice cream and get really thicc and curvy for you." She sucked my lower lip and grabbed my hand to put it on her tits. "I think I'd look great with bigger tits and you obviously wouldn't mind a curvier belly," Avery added.

I knew she was just trying to play with my newfound belly fetish but her words were too much. I gripped her silky skin in my hands, slapped her breasts, then grabbed her midsection. Finally I pumped her full of cum. It had been a few days since I came in her while unprotected. It was breathtaking with her on top of me. She went up and down, following the rhythm of my orgasm. Avery moaned and mewed. Eventually, she smacked her own stomach and forced my hands harder upon it like before. "Yesss, fill me up!" Avery begged. I certainly did that. She milked my cock as I played with her tummy. Avery smiled. "I'm gonna enjoy getting thicc for you," she commented.

I'm not sure if she knew she was pregnant back then and that's why she said she was going to eat until she was "nice and thicc," but either way she did get bigger. It was a slow, gradual process but, due to her pregnancy, she did grow. Each day we had sex I would feel her stomach. It wasn't until sometime after Winter break and early into the second semester when she finally started to show. It was about the same size as when she was bloated with ice cream except her stomach was firm. It didn't create any belly rolls, no matter what position she was in. Day by day the little bump grew. Monet and Victoria went home during the break which meant it was just me and Avery for about a month. Our parents were upset we didn't come home for the holidays but were proud that we were dedicated to winter classes and work. They didn't know we were living together. They didn't know Avery was pregnant. In fact I don't even know if she knew. It was obvious, yet she never said anything. Her tits were bigger, her ass was only a little bit plumper but her belly was slowly expanding outward each day. She bought new bras but no new shirts. It was as if she didn't realize how some of her shirts suddenly revealed more midriff. As a guy I knew nothing about periods but she should've been able to tell from that, right? I never said anything. It felt strange, a guy telling a girl she's pregnant? I'm not a doctor so that sounded so bizarre to me.

Without the other women in my life for a while, I had sex with Avery a lot more over the break. It was the best! Victoria and I had off from the lab so I got to spend so much time with Avery. I can't describe how it felt to feel my gorgeous cousin's belly each day and noticing the slight difference day by day. It was about twelve or so weeks into her pregnancy when she finally had a more pronounced baby bump. This time it stood out no matter what she wore. The shirts that weren't midriff bearing were tight enough to highlight that her stomach was a little swollen. It wasn't sticking out past her boobs yet, but it was getting there. It was around this time when she finally announced her pregnancy to me. Avery explained that she knew for a while and didn't say anything because she thought I'd like feeling and seeing her belly grow everyday without explanation. She was also afraid I'd be mad but of course I knew about it long beforehand. I never asked her if she knew she was pregnant before she said she'd "get thicc" for me. It's still unclear if she was hinting that she was pregnant and would be growing or if in her usual sex-oriented ways she was just trying to be kinky and create a fantasy to get me off. I quickly forgot about it as there was a lot going on. For instance school had started up again so Monet and Victoria were back. They were also carrying my children though they weren't the only ones pregnant.