Artificial Happiness

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It is really cute when you squirm like that," Robert remarked casually. "Makes me want to see more of it; how about we end our shift early and go to my room?"

"Now?" she asked, shocked that he would even consider ending his shift this early.

He just shrugged. Apparently his current settings didn't put a lot of emphasis on employee duties; otherwise he would have never made such a proposal.

"Not before I am done with these tests," she insisted. "I have plenty of work to do. We can have sex later"

"That is understandable," he agreed. "If you change your mind, you know where to find me." Before Lisa could say anything, he was already on his way back to his post. He hadn't deactivated the CERS functionality which made her horny though. It didn't seem like he intended to do so either. She was still affected by waves of arousal hitting her with unprecedented potency. It made concentrate on her tasks almost impossible. Her mind was trapped in a state of discord. The usual configuration which made her CERS create a desire to fulfill her obligations to the company was still in effect. Now the desire for sex was competing with it. Both tendencies were strong and neither would let her pursue the other in peace.

Lisa wasn't sure what Robert intended to achieve with putting her in this predicament. She had a feeling this wasn't purely about sex. Did he enjoy exerting this kind of power over her? Perhaps he wanted to see what decision she would make or how long it would take her. Irritated by the whole scenario she decided not to decide at all. She walked over to Robert.

"Come with me."

"That was fast." He displayed a triumphant smile and followed her without hesitation. She didn't guide him towards the Worker habitat though; instead she walked in the exact opposite direction.

"Where are we going?"

"You will see."

Lisa led him to the traffic dock. Impatiently she searched for a specific air lock. Docked on the other side of it was a small space ship with a sleek design and artistic patterns printed onto the hull. She opened the gateway and stepped through. The vessel only had one room, a crammed cockpit with two seats, barely high enough to stand in.

"What are we doing here?" Robert asked.

"I am going to work," Lisa announced. "This is a racing ship from a competitor of VRW. It is one of the most successful participants in the league of space races we are targeting with our new product. I have been instructed with running some diagnostics and analysis programs on the main computer and extract data from the logs. We will need that data at a later stage in the project, so this had no priority so far, but I might as well do it now.

"In the meantime you are going to fuck me so I can get rid of this annoying horniness. I can complete my shift and you get what you want; everyone is happy." Done with her clarification, Lisa exposed the lower half of her body. Instead of directing her attention on her lover, Lisa turned towards the controls at the front. She bent over, leaning on the instrument panel which contained all the interfaces she need to access. Once her UID was plugged in, she started her diagnostics program. At the same time she arched her back and stretched out her buttocks invitingly. Robert stood there dumbstruck admiring the alluring form and watching her posing and working at the same time.

"What are you waiting for?" she said in a half-feigned tone of annoyance, wiggling her rear.

"You know if there was such a thing as porn for Workers, this would without a doubt be the perfect scenario," he observed while stepping behind her.

"Oh shut up and get to it," she demanded.

Robert put a hand to her labia and brushed his fingers over her wet lips. With her sensitivity heightened by the CERS, even the faint touch made her body shiver. It was not enough though; not even close. After all the virtual teasing she had been subjected to, there was no patience for foreplay anymore.

"Hurry up," she hissed.

Robert grinned, clearly enjoying to see her so needy. He pushed down his pants and rubbed his dick against her private parts, coercing a muffled sigh from the woman in front of him. She moved her hips against him to increase the friction but it was still not enough.

"Just put it in already!" she voiced her overflowing desire.

Judging by the devious smile on his face it looked as if he intended to keep teasing her a little longer. It was obvious though, that his own capabilities of restraint were also crumbling in the face of the exhilarating scenario. Finally he gave in to both their desires and pushed inside.

The sudden penetration sent a jolt through Lisa's entire body. Intensified by the CERS, the sensation was beyond anything she had ever felt. It seemed like her oversensitive insides could register every unevenness and blood vessel on the surface of the organ embedded inside of her. The feeling became even more powerful when Robert started to move. Each motion caused sparks of bliss. It took only seconds until she reached a first peak, faster and harder than she could have anticipated.

Her knees buckled, her legs gave in and she almost fell to the floor. Just in time, Robert caught her by the hips and kept her upright while continuing to pound into her with unbroken pace throughout the mind-boggling orgasm. Neither her lover nor the CERS gave her much chance to recover. The continuous onslaught of physical and virtual stimuli kept hitting her with wave after wave of pleasure, making her body tremble and spasm. It was hard to tell whether she experienced a series of one climax after the other or just one long apex of rapture which never really subsided. Each collision of their bodies, accompanied by a wet smack, drove her further into a state of mindless ecstasy. She couldn't tell whether she wanted it to stop or go on forever.

Regardless of her preference it would not endure for much longer. As Robert's dick was being squeezed tightly and flooded with ejaculatory fluids, the efforts to hold back his own orgasm were failing fast. With a last thrust he exploded into her.

Once he had emptied himself, the pair collapsed to the floor of the cockpit, panting heavily.

"That was intense," Lisa said once she had somewhat caught her breath.

"In a good way?" Robert enquired.

"I am not so sure about that," she replied, uncertain how to feel about the whole event. "It was insanely satisfying, but maybe a bit too much."

"You didn't get much work done either," Robert observed with a grin.

Lisa gave him a glare. "That is entirely your fault. Don't think you will just get away with it. I will have my revenge. Now get out of here so I can finish up."

Her half-angry tone made sure Robert complied without stressing her patience any further.

11

Robert understood that the occasion for his presence was some kind of inspection. Beyond that the event was a mystery to him. He had to assume that the other Workers around him were just as clueless. There were many of them, male and female; all of them naked just like him. They were lined up in uniform rows. With stoic expressions they stared straight ahead, completely immobile. In between the rows Naturals slowly walked from one Worker to the next, left to right, stopping in front of each. Robert couldn't say why he knew that they were Naturals. It was somehow obvious. They examined every candidate thoroughly, before passing a verdict. So far each assessment had been satisfactory. For some reason Robert knew that he would not pass the inspection; as if he had been through this before. He was not like the others. There was nothing he could do about it though. He wanted to run away, but he seemed to be fixed to the ground. As the inspector came closer his desperation increased steadily. The Worker to Robert's left also passed the scrutiny. It was his turn now. The Natural stepped before him and slowly let his gaze wander over his body top to bottom and back up. It took longer than for all the others. It was obvious that he had failed. The inspector was about to declare him as defective. Just as the man opened his mouth there was a voice from behind.

"We have found the defective one!"

All the Naturals immediately stopped what they were doing and left. Robert was relieved but also suspicious; something wasn't right; this was supposed to play out differently.

"Bring her forward," a man at the very front of the Worker formation, apparently the supervisor, demanded. Two Naturals came into view, dragging a naked woman with them. It was Lisa. A sudden panic got hold of Robert. He wanted to help her but was still unable to move.

Lisa was placed before the supervisor. She was clearly frightened, but his face showed no empathy, just coldness and contempt.

"Discard her," he commanded. There was a door to an airlock right next to them. It was opened and Lisa was pushed inside. Robert knew that there was nothing on the other side of that airlock; just empty space and certain death. Summoning all his willpower he managed a shout: "No!"

With that his stasis was broken and he rushed forward. He didn't get far though. The Naturals quickly seized him; he was unable to fight them.

"Throw him in with her," the supervisor ordered dismissively.

Robert was cast into the airlock as well. The door closed behind him. There was no escape; but he didn't care. All that mattered was that he was with Lisa. The lovers fell in each other's arms. In their tight embrace the world around them seemed to disappear; space and time became meaningless. They were floating in an empty void, feeling nothing but the comforting sensation of skin on skin. Stimulated by Lisa's naked body against his, Robert could feel his passion rise. His dick stirred and grew quickly, as his lover started caressing it with her hands.

At some point Robert had become aware that this was a dream. It had started as a nightmare but turned into something much more pleasant. The unexpected change in genre was not something he would object to. He intended to savor it for as long as he could. The naughty dream progressed rapidly, as Lisa lowered herself to a position in which she could take Robert's phallus into her mouth. She licked and sucked the organ eagerly, much to Robert's delight.

Unfortunately the dream started to fade out before he had time to properly enjoy the agreeable fabrication. In a blurry haze he awoke from floating in the disembodied void into lying on his back in the bed within his room. Much to his astonishment the view of Lisa didn't disappear as he opened his eyes, it merely shifted and clarified to some degree. A very real version of his lover was indeed positioned below his waistline, her lips wrapped around his erection.

"What are you doing?" he asked in a daze, not quite sure if he was really awake.

Lisa released the appendage with a wet smack and continued stroking it with her hand. "You were tossing around in your sleep. I assumed you were having another nightmare and considered what to do about it; thought about waking you up at first; then I had a better idea. Did it help?"

"Indeed, I have never awoken in a more pleasant way" Robert commended her efforts.

"So you want me to continue?" she asked feigning naivety; as if she didn't know the answer already.

"I would really like that."

With this matter cleared up, Lisa dedicated her entire attention to his genitalia again. She was really putting a lot of effort in her ministrations, working the shaft with quick strokes of one hand, massaging his testicles with the other and pleasuring the head with her mouth and tongue. Robert wouldn't last long under this intense treatment.

"If you keep that up I am going to..."

"Go ahead," Lisa encouraged, picking up pace instead of slowing down. "No need to hold back."

Following her invitation, Robert just let go. Lisa kept stroking while he shot his load all over her hands.

"That was great," he commented.

"We are not done yet," Lisa informed him as she continued to massage his organ. Usually the arousal and with it his erection quickly faded after ejaculating; not this time though. Robert was still as hard as he could get and craving for more. His lover's touches were no less pleasant than before, maybe even more. It took him a moment to realize that there was something off.

"What is going on?" he wanted to know.

Lisa showed him the most wicked grin. "I took a closer look at the new software you recently installed on my CERS. After you have used it on me, I thought it is only fair if I get to return the favor, so I made some arrangements while you slept. Did you know there is also a lot of functionality dedicated specifically to the male body?"

"So I have read." He already had a rough idea where this was going.

"I have been waiting for an opportunity to try it out." She picked up her UID and applied some unseen commands. "I told you I would get my revenge. So let's crank up the intensity."

Robert could feel the effects almost immediately. The need which was suddenly welling up inside of him was beyond anything he had ever felt. Lisa ran her fingers along his phallus which caused a flash of extreme sensations. The organ responded with a violent twitch. He even had the impression that it grew a little larger still, even though it had already been at its usual peak size. That came with some discomfort, vastly outweighed by immense pleasure.

"Feels good?" Lisa asked.

Robert wasn't capable of producing anything more than a groan.

"I'll take that as a yes." She straddled his waist and guided his swollen member to her entrance. As soon as she started sliding down, the incredibly stimulating contact caused Roberts body to tense up. By the time she had let herself sink to the base, he was already overwhelmed. With all effort to hold back in vain, he violently exploded. He almost blacked out while releasing a huge load of semen.

"Looks like that was a bit too much," Lisa commented with a grin. "There is obviously some need for refinement; but we have plenty of time." She made some more adjustments. "For the next round you will have to put in much more effort."

At first Robert was sure that there couldn't be another round, considering how much Lisa had already drained him. He was proven wrong. Still firmly embedded inside the woman's body, his erection was showing no sign of subsiding. It didn't take long until the craving for satisfaction returned as well, stronger than ever. It felt different now. While he was getting more and more horny, the sensitivity of his genitals actually seemed to decrease.

The feeling of being inside of Lisa was suddenly not nearly as satisfying as it had been before. Clearly the new configuration was dulling his sensations. In combination with the growing arousal, this was a terribly frustrating condition. Lisa had stopped moving as well, prompting his initiative. Robert tried to thrust upwards but the position did not allow for the stimulation he needed.

Grabbing her hips Robert moved Lisa's body so he could get up. He flipped their places so she was lying beneath him. Gripping Lisa tightly he started thrusting into her with a feverish pace. His motions were a lot faster and rougher than usual to get anywhere close to the satisfaction he normally felt. But it wasn't sufficient. He needed more. Going through various positions he tried out what worked, in the hope of increasing the stimulation by just a tiny amount. Lisa just let him shift her body around, relishing his desperate efforts. The labor he put into enhancing his own pleasure also benefitted hes. It made her reach an exhilarating orgasm before he was even close.

The contractions of Lisa's insides during her climax were a significant improvement, but they didn't suffice to send him over the edge. So he kept on pounding relentlessly. After some more experimenting he found that the ideal stance for his current need was taking Lisa from behind with her thighs closed. This way it felt tighter than usual. By the time Lisa approached another orgasm he was almost there as well. She came first; he followed shortly after and deposited another load inside of her.

Even after his third ejaculation the effect of the implants didn't subside. The need for more satisfaction was unbroken so he kept going. Becoming more and more frustrated his mind ventured into unusual directions. From the appealing vantage point he currently enjoyed, Lisa's other hole looked unusually inviting. He let his erection slide out and pressed the head against her anus.

"Wait, what are you doing?" she asked, tensing up. Robert barely registered her words.

"Stop it," Lisa demanded more resolutely.

"Can't," Robert croaked hoarsely, his voice strained with the effort of concentrating enough to even utter a few words. "No control; need this." He was trying his best to resist the temptation but his body wasn't entirely under his command anymore. Despite himself he kept pressing against the resistance of her orifice, driven by his merciless cravings.

Lisa quickly reached for her UID and turned off the manipulations of Robert's CERS. By the time she completed the procedure it was already too late though. Unable to fight the urge any longer Robert embedded his organ deep inside of her anal cavity. The result was a sudden shriek from the woman which was parts surprise, parts discomfort, parts pleasure.

Afterwards Robert started to snap out of the stupor which had taken hold of him. "I- I'm sorry," he stammered once he had fully realized what had happened. "I lost control over myself, I..."

"Don't worry about it," Lisa assured him with a groan, obviously still trying to arrange herself with the situation "I'm fine. Maybe I took it a little too far."

Robert didn't dare move. "Should I- should I just pull out?"

Lisa hesitated, wiggling around a bit. "It isn't as unpleasant as I would have expected," she admitted, her face adopting a slight, bashful blush. "Now that we have already crossed this threshold, maybe we try to make the best of it? Only if you are up for it of course."

Robert was surprised but also intrigued by the idea. His mind had cleared and the unnatural horniness somewhat subsided, but the hormones were still flowing through his body and his erection showed no sign of subsiding anytime soon. Moreover, now that the implants no longer suppressed his sensations he could fully appreciate the tight embrace of Lisa's rectum.

"Are you sure?" he asked while he was already aching to move.

"Yes; just be gentle, okay?"

Very carefully Robert started shifting his hips. Applying only minimal motions he experimented with the new experience. Lisa meticulously aligned her movements with his for her own comfort. It took some time but eventually they found a common rhythm which was agreeable to both of them. As they gradually encouraged each other to a faster, more pronounced cadence, agreeable slowly turned into ecstatic. Already strained and sore from the preceding exertions the pair was panting with exhaustion by the time they approached the apex of their lovemaking. Almost simultaneously they reached a final climax.

Completely spent and free from the clutches of lowly desires at last, Robert collapsed onto the bed next to Lisa.

"That was unbelievable," he stated while catching his breath. "Please don't do that to me ever again."

"I won't," Lisa agreed. "If you promise that you will not meddle with my brain during my shift again."

"I promise." Done with anything related to sexuality for the day, he activated his sexual inhibitor. "In fact it might be a good idea to establish a general rule: No manipulation of each other's implants without knowledge and consent."

Lisa shrugged. "Fine by me; you were the one who started it."

"I know and I'm sorry. I didn't put much consideration into it at first. It just seemed like a fun thing to do. But the more I think about it the more I feel like it is fundamentally wrong to influence someone like that."