Artificialism Ch. 01

Story Info
Wife gets a special revenge.
1.4k words
3
48.2k
6

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 02/17/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Murray looked over the array of machinery in the garage before clocking out to return home for the day. The compressor rested in the corner near the Volkswagen G.T.I that was up on the lift and the Pontiac which was undergoing transition rebuilding. The floor had been swept and the tools returned. Murray stared in disbelief that ten years had quickly lapsed. He turned to return home to his awaiting wife.

The noisy garage called out to no one. The lifted car was the set aggressor coaxing the Pontiac to move nearer with sheer will. The undercarriage of the sleek black exterior was looking to rub itself all over the top and backside of the green Pontiac. The older car which loomed on the lift had some sort of intelligence which its green counterpart lacked. The G.T.I knew that since the mid eighties the power lied outside of being driven by mortals and inside remained the thought of riding, grinding axels, spurting oil, churning parts and heated rubber groundwork.

The Pontiac was soon underneath the lift while the tires of the mechanical contraption above began turning with the bucking metal of the undercarriage. The Volkswagen strode across the other machine. The V.W. felt like the prized horse that was suspended to please the bizarre English Queen of history in fantastic display. The Queen had a passion for misdeed, for the big throbbing member of her pasture beasts. Their cocks were used like weaponry to plunge in and out of the royal used vagina while the royal slut bucked and moaned and cried. Her blue tears were now the expelled wiper fluid of the inexperienced Pontiac whose once lovely exterior was being spattered and covered with thick spurts of oil.

Murray kept the garage clean for a reason. His new found sex victims did not mind entering this secret place if the cement floor was swept. At least they were satisfied long enough for the man to begin to spin his web of lies. Soon another young woman was naked on a pile of rags. Her clothes were hung on the lift where the metal fix up job had learned the tricks of the trade. Oh how the Volkswagen would at this moment enjoy that woman sucking his muffler and posing naked on his hood this night but alas it was Murray's time alone to do the persuading. He took out a quart of oil and dripped it over the gorgeous blonde's right breast. The thick liquid flowed over her pert nipple which was firm in the open air and pooled in her naval. The woman arched and her breasts heaved as Murray unsheathed his rustic pipe for which upon appearing aroused a gleam in the naked beauty.

The Volkswagen lowered to the ground and rolled forward while the woman orally tantalized Murray's girth in her small but talented mouth. She felt a pressure behind her and was soon sitting on the hard surface that was the car. Surprise did not really show on her face but she was using the reflective surface to peer at her oily breasts which she groped and fondled while rolling on the sturdy hood.

With shock the woman bit into Murray's cock enough to cause his eyes to open wide as the hood opened and as if by magic the woman fell onto the machinery beneath. The engine was heating her firm ass and Murray could not believe his eyes as the pistons had somehow broken from their casing to thrum up and down the woman's body in a way Murray thought was impossible. He gazed hard as the woman gyrated and clutched at her womanhood. The metal was melting away to smoothness beneath her and massaging her. Her body was gripped in fierce orgasm as the battery produced controlled shocks across her breasts and ass which felt like the Sadal-Masochistic acts she had gone through last summer during her affairs in Hershey.

"Oh you like what you see?" said a voice from the high loft.

Murray strained to see but was pushed from behind.

"Get a bit closer love," said the voice.

He was now right on top of his female and automobile and the moans and noises of the woman under his sight reeled him into a mental place where turning back was difficult. As he attempted to break the spell and turn back, the hood came down on his head very hard and he found his mouth on the oily breasts of the woman who pulled at his hair. His head and neck stung and soon he felt hands on his hips as some sort of oil poured over his lower back and in between the crack of his ass. Murray knew this was a different type of oil than the motor oil that he now found was all over his face. The oil was lubricant and before his mind could put the pieces together a huge thick strap-on cock was being forced up his virgin ass. It hurt badly but Murray could not fight against it as the hood was being pushed on top of both him and his newest prize. The girl cock was moving to stimulate his prostrate and his ass was stretching to accommodate its girth.

The director motioned faster and faster and soon the huge member was lodged all the way into Murray's ass; tight like a hand inside of a glove. Murray tried to think straight but could not.

"Oh that voice again." His slurred and strained speech was orated with oily pert nipples smearing themselves over his embarrassed and confused face. The car battery was directed through the new slave's clit to Murray's large balls and this in combination with the lodged girl cock launched him into a fit of orgasmic deliria. His spunk was shooting through the Volkswagen's grill as the voice of his dominator laughed and laughed.

"Oh you want to take sluts to the garage and think I won't know? Well now who is the slut?" Her hand all the while was slapping his hairy ass and the ejaculate somehow was instantly collected by some transport ducts in the car's front which then dispelled it all over Murray's face and the woman's breasts.

The cock was pulled from Murray's used ass and the car somehow returned to the lift as if it had never been lowered. The girl was still moaning and gyrating, rubbing the hot jism over Murray's oily and confused face but they had fallen onto the pile of rags. The woman panted and soon caught her breath.

"You are a whore aren't you?" She stood up over Murray, who at this point was a very beaten man, and placed her hands on her hips as she spread her legs. A stream of piss began to pour over Murray's face, authenticating his new position as a strap-on fucking piss lapping slut. What else could he do but welcome the wet clear fluid into his mouth?

"Yeah, drink my piss you little slut," the woman demanded.

Suddenly the mystery figure appeared from the shadows, her glistening strap-on standing erect. As the well hydrated beauty drenched Murray's face and body, the girl cock was rammed violently into his mouth with a giggle.

"Now clean off my toy," said the voice which was now unmistakably his wife's. As Murray blew that mammoth tool, beaten and abused, the piss ran over the girth of the phallic instrument and into his mouth, finally slowing to a trickle.

"Now it's my turn," said Murray's wife removing her prized girl dick. She grabbed a funnel from the garage and rammed it into her former husband's ass as she squatted over his bent body. The other woman took her face gently and delicately kissed her lips with passion as the fresh hot and steamy liquid began rushing from his wife's cunt. Their lips parted and she spread further her labia as she smiled widely at filling this bitch's ass with her hot piss.

"Mmmmmmm, this feels so good," she allowed. She looked into the eyes of the beautiful woman that had made such degradation possible and stroked her precious strap.

"Since I am finished with this piss slut maybe you want to get together sometime?"

"I would love to," she replied, as she licked her lips suggestively. The headlights of the Volkswagen momentarily flickered, producing strange images only known to the two women separately. The question is whether the intelligence of mortals or gifted artificialism had conjured such lechery...

End