Artistic Talents

Story Info
Young, black artist falls for young, white artist.
3.6k words
4.42
42.2k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It is said that in college one learns some of the world’s most important lessons. One of those lessons was not to judge a book by its cover. A lesson I had the fun of learning hands on.

It was the fall. I knew this because the leaves were turning the odd dead colors of orange and brown, sometimes yellow, and school was back in session. I found myself performing the same registration rituals that most college students perform every semester. I was signing up for a few night courses at the local community college in hopes that I might one day escape the job from hell known as Flame Burger head griller. So here I was, a 21 year old black male with my own car, apartment and a job, trying to better my natural art skills in one of the night drawing courses taught by Professor Henry.

It was in Professor Henry’s course that I met Alicia McNeal or Alley (I bet kids gave here hell when Alley MacBeal was on the air) as she preferred to be called. Alley was a bit of a tomboy. She usually wore really baggy clothing, normally JNCO flair pants, a wife beater and a hockey jersey (in general she dressed like a candy raver tongue ring and all). But she had a fairly nice body I guess she wasn’t to proud of. Her eyes were almost a crystal blue color like that of the deep end of a clean swimming pool. She had soft shoulder length reddish brown hair (at least this week, it changed often) with slightly tanned skin that had a beautiful glow to it. She stood up the middle of my chest, maybe 5’2” and not a boney girl. She had a beautiful smile. Her teeth where a blinding shade of white and when she smiled she had a slight overbite. She was the kind of person that if you didn’t say anything to her she wouldn’t say anything to you. She seemed a little shy.

One day as I left Henry’s class room I saw Alley crying. Her tears streamed down her face like little rain drops smearing her deep midnight blue eyeliner. I was at a complete loss and wondered if I should bug her to find out why she was crying. I struggled with this choice for five of six seconds until I got my balls about me and went over to her. I could hear her sobs as I neared. She hadn’t noticed me until I was at least 3 feet away; I guess I caught her off guard.

“Oh Jesus!” she exclaimed with one hand over her heart and other on washing away her tears with her soft little palms. “I didn’t even see you.”

“I’m sorry lil’ buddy, I didn’t mean to scare ya like that. I just saw you over here…” I paused looking at her face as she looked down and to the side glancing up every three or so words. “It just looked like something was wrong.”

She sniffled, “yeah I’m okay its just….HIM”, pointing toward Mr. Henry’s door. I kinda knew why she was crying; I kinda knew why most of the students cried and threw fits. Henry was one of those art fanatics that thought that “its not art unless you died 125 years ago or more.” Every week he’d choose a new victim to tell them that they for as he said sucked ass in the field of art. This week’s victim was Alley, the sweet shy girl that drew things like babies, puppies and old people with no teeth. “I cant believe he told me that in front of everyone” she said in a low voice while the water vapor on her breath made little smoke puffs in the cold autumn breeze.

“Yeah he can be an ass sometimes”, I complied. “You shouldn’t let that old fuck get under your skin like that.”

“Easy for you to say, he likes your shit, everyone likes you shit”, she said with a slightly goofy giggle that followed there after. “I am just a big baby sometimes”

“Nawl, you’re just human, you shouldn’t let him mess up those pretty eyes of yours kiddo”, I said while I began to turn away.

“So where is your car? I don’t remember seeing it in the parking lot,” she asked me. My car had broken down for the third time in 3 months…the transmission of something.

“At my moms house…I’m waiting on my cousin to fixit when he gets out of jail.”

“So who is picking you up? Your mom?”

“Nope, I am gonna walk, I don’t live too far from here. I live over in Candlewoods apartments on Fiske,” as I pointed in the general direction of south.

She smiled and excitedly squeaked, “Oh my god I live over there too…what building? Because I live over in building M on the south side.”

“That would explain why I never see you over there; I live in building F. small world eh?”

“Yeah, so can I give you a ride neighbor?”

I nodded and we commenced on our journey in her cluttered car. It wasn’t new but it did the one thing all cars should do…move. On the way home we talked about the small stuff; family, how we grew up and dreams of future successes. She had mentioned on how she wanted to be an artist until she met Professor Henry that is. We laughed and then she asked me if I wanted to swing by her place to see some of her other artwork, the stuff she didn’t want to bring to class with her. I agreed.

We exited the car and began up the side walk to her apartment. As we walked she continued the conversation. “I don’t know why people just see me as a good quiet girl that just sits at home and watches TV, don’t get me wrong I do but I just want people to know I can do stuff too” she said as she took out her keys and then opened the green door

Her apartment had a simple smell like that of lemon pledge and pine sol. I guess she had been cleaning house before she had left for class tonight. She flipped a switch and unlike in my apartment there were no roaches scampering off like a mad herd of beef cows when being chased. Her place was twice as big as mine, hell twice as nice as mine.

She invited me in and told me not to mind the mess. “If this is your version of a mess my place is a disaster” I joked in my smart ass way. She smiled and headed toward the grand open kitchen ahead of us.

“Do you want something to drink? All I got is beer and Kool Aide.” She shouted over her shoulder.

I sat my happy ass on her pleather couch, “I’ll take a beer please”. She soon returned with 2 beers in her tiny hands.

She handed me one and then walk back into one of the rooms down the short hall behind the couch. I was sipping my beer when she shouted out to me not to laugh. I said I wouldn’t unless it was funny.

“I’m serious, please” she begged in this sweet sort of way. I nodded and she brought out her large leather drawing portfolios. Can you help me with this, referring to the table? We moved the table and she placed the leather containers in the middle of the rug in the center of the room. She unzipped it. “Ta-da!” she exclaimed as she pulled her drawings out one at a time. Her drawings were those of some shock to me seeing as how I have only saw puppies and old ladies come from this girls pencils. She handed me several drawings, most of which were nude and/or embraced hell some were just people doing it…her detail was extreme and her technique was in-depth. In other words they were incredible. I hadn’t noticed that I had gotten semi-erect just looking at the provocative gems.

“Do you like?” she said like a school girl looking for her teacher’s approval. “I kinda got the idea from you and your style”

“Wow, you flatter me,” which she kinda did because we didn’t say probably 6 words before tonight. In the back of my mind I knew why I was there, why I accepted the offer to come and look at these pictures. In the front of my mind I didn’t think it was gonna really happen though.

We talked our way through the night drinking beer after beer laughing like old friends at stupid infomercials. It did seem like forever that we had known each other. After my 7th beer and her 5th we fell asleep both of us in our own corners. I didn’t want to go home because I was too lazy and I didn’t have to work the next day.

Some time after 1 I heard Alley get up and get another beer, and then enter her bedroom. She kinda closed the door to her room and fully closed the door to the bathroom inside of her room. I heard her start the shower then I dozed back off. It wasn’t until 45 minutes later that I had to pee again which is strange because when I usually drink I have to pee every 20 minutes or so. The shower had long since stopped so I figured I would just tip in pee and then walk on home. Alley’s bathroom light was on but her bedroom was dark. As I tipped in I noticed that Alley had lain down. Her upper torso was uncovered….she wore her wife beater to bed. I could see the formation of her 32b breasts through the material with the help of her bathroom light. I stood there for a few seconds or so staring at her. Her head was facing the opposite direction of the light. She must have been cold or excited, because her nipples stood up tall and proud.

I finally went and took my leak. As I held my cock in my hand and was shaking it off I couldn’t help but think about that beautiful woman in the other room and what it would feel like to be inside of her. I am one of those guys that think about stuff like that every few seconds. I am not a pervert just sexual. And when you are a sexual person and you don’t actually get any as often as you want you think about shit like that. Anyways, I put my dick back in my pants and decided that I should take my ass home. I washed my hands, exited the bathroom and began on a path to Alley’s bedroom door. She must have heard me because she sat up half way.

“Please don’t go home” she said in a soft voice. From the look of her face she had been crying again. “Please stay with me just through the rest of the night; I just need someone to hold me.”

“Okay” was my only answer. I didn’t quite know but I thought to myself that maybe just maybe this girl wanted to have sex with me at some point tonight. She made room in her queen sized bed scooting over enough for my athletic frame to fit in it with her. As I gathered my self under the covers I saw her lover half. She was wearing a pair of Looney Toons boxers with Taz in the front. So she then laid her head on my chest. I guess the sound of my heart was soothing to her. She seemed to have fallen asleep listening to the sound of it. Before she dozed off she wrapped one arm around my mid torso area and placed one of her soft thick legs onto mine.

I had lain awake for about an hour in the room that was only lit by the light from the bathroom. I began to examine Alley closer. Her hair had the smell of peaches and melon like she had mixed the two. She had a few minor blemishes here and there but other then that her skin was flawless. There was a slight healthy glare coming off of her. It was a reflection of the light from the bathroom. Her body was firm and but her skin was soft. She spent a lot of time on her body. Earlier in the evening we talked about working out. She spends a lot of her time running.

As my hand examined her smooth shoulders I noticed a case of hardening in my pants. This girl was turning me on drastically. So then I just said fuck it. I kissed her on the top oh her head then again on her forehead. The last kiss made her stir a little. Then I made my way to her beautiful full lips, slightly tilting her face to my own. First just one quick peck, then a longer one. She began to kiss me back as she arose from her slumber. The kissing got longer and deeper; with her sucking on my tongue and me sucking on hers. She was starting to get into it. She clawed at my t-shirt wanting it to come off, and now. I removed my t-shirt without haste trying not to break the kiss for the fact that she might want to stop. With my shirt now off and on the floor hers was the next one to come off. With little to no force she pulled a Hulk Hogan and ripped the wife beater shirt off of her body. Her breasts were beautiful in the half light. They were well moisturized. The healthy glare made them look even more delicious.

I took one of her nipples in my mouth, sucking it, inhaling it. “Bite it” she whispered to me in her bedroom voice and I obeyed. “Oh yeah….mmmm” she let out. After a few seconds of nipple play I made my way down kissing on her semi hard stomach burying my face in her belly button. At the same time I she lifted her but off of the bed so that I could remove her boxers. I used one hand to prop her up and the other to assist in helping her remove the pest like boxers that stood in the way of me finding out if the carpet matched the drapes.

As the boxers slipped past her Mones Venus, I got a very pleasing shock….she had not a stitch of hair down on her dare I say it beautiful poonani. So not only was the smell clean but so was the entire area. She asked if I liked it and I answered by burying my face in her ivory love flower. I wrapped both of my arms and hands around her smooth golden thighs. I was in heaven with every tongue lash and lick that I administered. She was enjoying it too. I licked slowly at first thinking of her smooth white clit as a vanilla ice cream cone. To guarantee success I grabbed her left hand and placed it on my head and told her to guide me the way she wanted me to go. I must have been getting good because she pushed my face deeper and deeper into her loves nest lifting her ass off the bed. “Suck my clit” she pleaded with me. Once again I obeyed her. Her legs began to shake and my cock began to stiffen under me. I love it when I can make a girl cum hard. She moaned one big moan clinching her thighs on my head and at the same time trying to push my head away. She had had an orgasm.

I let her catch her breath. Before I was about to enter her pussy she stopped me and told me to lay back on the bed and take my pants off. Before my pants could leave my ankles she grabbed my typical 9.5” inch cock (I want to save up to get the surgery that would make me 13”). She smiled for a minute and looked at me devilishly then she licked around the head of my wooden soldier before putting the head in her mouth. The warm sensation flooded my body. It was the first time in a long time that I had been inside of a woman. The unbelievable feeling shot up my spine to the pleasure sense in the back of my head. The room was full of the sound of her sucking and slurping on my manhood. She played with the most sensitive part of my cock right under the head with her tongue ring. She gave incredible head. She was so good I came extremely close to coming inside of her warm moist mouth. I guess me twitching gave that away so she took my cock out of her mouth and stroked it extremely slow. We were ready for the main event.

With out as much as a word she jumped on my penis like a cowgirl jumps into her saddle. It took a few second for her pussy to take in my cock let alone adjust to it. She fit most of me inside of her the extreme heat and wetness of her pussy was enough to drive most men to climax after the first touch. She slowly began to work up and down my love shaft, moaning and slightly trembling.

“Oh my god you fill me up” she said as she galloped on top of me. Nothing fills a man’s ego like that of a woman complementing his cock. I was so turned on that I started matching her gallops with upward thrusts. I began to moan and asking her how it felt her response was “I love that big black cock of yours Rex”. I made sure she did too. She road my cock for about 25 minutes in which she came twice one of those times actually squirting on my cock. Without stopping the pace of our sex-o-lympics I picked my class mate up and placed her on her back with me on my knees. Both of her ankles were on my shoulders. One of her hands was on the headboard pushing her body to meet my thrusts and the other one was rubbing her swollen clit. I was close to coming too. “You gonna cum for me baby…I want you to come for me baby” she breathed heavily. She put her hands on the back of my neck and pulled me closer to her so that I could kiss her. This girl was a great fuck. Looking in her eyes she whispered to me “I love the way you fuck me.” That was the last straw I was gonna come and she knew this. She pushed me backwards onto me back causing my cock to come out of her before I could pop my load. She grabbed my cock and placed it into her hot mouth once more and began jerking and sucking my meat. Then I came. I filled her mouth with about two weeks worth of cum (I hadn’t beaten off in a long, long time. She swallowed the large load with one gulp and then licked me clean. She used her sheets to clean her face and to get the sweat off of her. I invited her to lie back upon my chest and she did. We fooled around a little until we both passed out.

We woke up around about noon the next day and took a nice hot shower together. As we were drying off she told me how she can’t believe we did what we did.

“What do you mean?” I asked her.

“Let me show you something.” She then exited the bathroom gesturing for me to follow and I did. She walked me over to her closet and stopped me before she opened the door. “I don’t want you to be freaked out or nothing”

“About what?” I questioned feeling my balls shrivel up hoping that she didn’t kill anyone and that I wouldn’t be her next victim. She opened her closet and there was yet another leather art carrying case. She pitched the case on the bed, and gestured for me to open it. With uncertainty I did what she had asked. I was shocked at what I found… shocked, freaked out and somewhat flattered. Alley had painted several portraits of me; some of what appeared to be me and her having sex and walking through the park. She also had a few pictures of me from all around including work, the night club, and class.

Then she began to explain to me,” I just have had a crush on you since I first seen you registering for classes….I know it sounds a little sick. I have been drawing and painting since I was three. The only reason I took that art class was to see you. Please don’t be freaked out” the strange thing is I wasn’t really all that freaked out. I mean she didn’t want to hurt me and the sex is good. She looked down at her feet and played with the towel she had wrapped around her waste. “You probably regret staying with me last night….I wouldn’t blame you.” To her surprise I stepped forward and pulled her near my body and kissed her softly on the lips. As time went on I started see more and more of Alley. We began to draw together and we became serious now we are engaged to be married in the fall (that’s right I am marring my stalker).