Artistic Touch Ch. 01

Story Info
Art teacher gets visited by a former student.
2.3k words
4.05
86.3k
11

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 11/05/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There I was looking over my art class, four days before the last day of school for that year. Just wishing that the bell would ring so that I could leave and not be bothered with another student that year. I was beginning to believe that all the rejects from the high school, signed up for art. Ninety percent of my class couldn’t draw or paint, and probably hadn’t drew anything since they left elementary school. But, occasionally I would get a talented student like Shawn. Shawn was one of the most gifted students I ever saw. But Shawn had graduated last year and I was once again stuck teaching the uncreative masses.

As I sat there, I once again thought about my life. My life was utterly boring. I was a forty-year old white woman in small town Alabama, with not much to do. When I got home, there would be nothing to do besides sit on the couch beside my husband of twenty something years and discuss his day. Which consisted of sitting around the house and watching television and maybe going to Wal-Mart and walking aimlessly about for hours. As for our sex life it had come to a halt nearly ten years before, when my husband started experiencing problems maintaining an erection. So since then, my only solace was sneaking into the bathroom to masturbate, after my husband fell asleep.

I had just started looking over some of the paintings, which my class had been working on the week earlier and clearing my mind of my life tragedies, when the door to my class opened. In walked a person who I knew, but somehow didn’t. It was Shawn, but he was in the best shape I ever seen him in. Even though he had played football and ran track, I don’t think I had ever seen him in this good of a shape. I watched his chocolate frame walk over to my desk and asked me how was I doing. I watched his full lips as he pronounced my name and almost melted in his arms when he hugged me. I begin to think about how when he was in high school, him and several students would flirt with me and occasionally “cop a feel”. Of course, then I would threaten to send them to the office. Knowing that I wouldn’t, but instead their advances would serve as material for my late night masturbation sessions.

But there Shawn was, sitting on my desk, looking down on me. My pussy was actually beginning to ache at the thought of fucking a guy that just last year was sitting in my class, it the same place as some of my current students. We sat there for what seemed like an hour as he told me how he had decided to join the marines, and was getting ready to go overseas to Japan, but decided to come home first. As the conversation came to an end, the bell rang signaling the end of the day, startled both of us. Shawn got up and stretched, his black t-shirt seeming too tight, stretching over his frame, accenting his rippling abs and broad shoulders. Lord, knows I wish I could have just touched him.

Then came the surprise. He asked me if it would be ok if he bought me dinner tonight. Or maybe come by the next day and buy me lunch. I had no idea how to respond, so I told him that I would have to discuss that with my hubby and let him know later. So with that, he wrote down his cell phone number on a piece of paper. Then he turned and gave me a hug. And for a brief moment, I swore I could feel his hard black dick pushing at me through his baggy jeans. As he turned and walked away, I knew one thing. I wanted him. I had to have him.

As I, walked into the door to my house I saw my husband sitting in his usual spot, watching Jerry Springer. I walked over to him and began to tell him about Shawn coming by the school, which hardly raised an eyebrow. He had met Shawn several times when he had came up to the school to return my car, and on weekends, when my art department was helping the rest of the school prepare floats for the Christmas parade. But like always, he was more into watching some 300 lbs woman or bi-sexual midget showing their ass on Jerry, than he was into me.

He barely let out a grunt as I told him about Shawn’s visit. So when I told him that I was going out to dinner, it didn’t surprise me a bit, that he didn’t ask whom I was going with. But just in case, I told him that the principal was having a luncheon with the faculty. With that, I ran up the stairs and called Shawn, as I got into the shower. Hearing his sexy voice on the phone as the warm, steamy water rolled off my skin, made my pussy plead for some relief.

He asked me if I was in the bathroom, because he could hear water running in the background. I admitted to him that I was about to jump into the shower, and he jokingly said that he wish he could watch. Shawn told me to meet him at a small Italian restaurant on the west side of town and wear something to accentuate my legs (which he always complimented me on, when he would flirt with me in school). He kind of laughed it off, as we said our byes and I hung up the phone. All I could do was think about his sexy voice, his sexy lips, his sexy body, as I turned the hand-held showerhead (I bought just for occasions like this) on my feverish clit. As I came I knew now more then ever that I had to have him.

When I walked into the restaurant I could feel all eyes on me. It seemed as if every man there, was hypnotized by my low cut dress, which open back stopped a fraction of a inch from where my ass begin. As, I walked over to Shawn I could feel the disgust in they’re stares, all because Shawn was a young black man and I was a forty year old white woman. I took my seat next to Shawn and we begin our dinner. I could barely eat thanks to the sweet smelling cologne he was wearing. Also, the fact that during our conversation he would lean over and whisper the answers to my questions, in my ears, didn’t help. Soon we were laughing and talking over what remained of our dinner.

Looking around I noticed people were still watching us, so I commented to Shawn that maybe we should give them something to stare about. So with that, I slid closer (if that was possible) to Shawn and began to breathe heavily in his ear. Arousing myself, just as much as I was arousing him, as I began to nibble on his ear, and run my hand across his chest. I could see some of the older men actually ask the waiter for their check so they could leave. The scent of Shawn’s cologne was becoming intoxicating, as I began to actually kiss his neck, realizing that I had passed the point of self-control with this young, black man, in a public place, who until last year was a student in one of my classes. I tried to gather myself and was doing a good job, until his hands touched my thigh. His hands moved with a skill that you would have expected from a man twice his age, as they slipped up my leg, and began to nudge against my clit. I couldn’t take it anymore, I had to have him, and I’m sure at that point he knew. So with that, I whispered in his ear as he kissed me on the shoulder, that I thought it was time to leave. Reluctantly he stopped, and called the waiter over for the check.

After we got out the door, Shawn began apologizing, saying that he knew he stepped out of line, but had always been infatuated by me. I accepted his apology and told him, that it hadn’t bothered me, and reminded him of the things he had done in high school. He chuckled. We stood outside, in the restaurant parking lot for over an hour, eventually discussing more intimate details of our lives, including my relationship with my husband. Shawn told me he knew how I must feel, because his high school girlfriend, whom he had dated until recently, rarely had sex with him. I was surprised, knowing how much time they spent together in high school.

He then told me how they had enjoyed each other before he to boot camp. Then, he told me how once he had gotten to Memphis, where he would learn the job he would be doing in the military, he decided to take a weekend and visit her, in school. He described to me how her attitude toward him had changed. He described how he could sense that she had changed or as he put it, been “turned out”. Then, he told me that the last time he had talked to Lawanda had been over 7 months earlier, and that it had been even longer since they had had sex. Then we both got silent.

At that point in time, I figured that I should either leave or end up doing something that I wasn’t sure I even really wanted to do. So, I told Shawn that I was getting ready to leave. Then he told me that he had caught a cab over to the restaurant and asked me if I would mind dropping him off. I said sure, and we got in the car. We were both quiet as we drove across town to Shawn’s neighborhood, but a couple blocks away from his mom’s house I decided that I couldn’t take it anymore. I don’t know if it was the smell of his cologne or what, but I found myself reaching over and placing my hand on his leg, and beginning to work my way up his thigh. Shawn didn’t say a word, but instead reached over and begin to massage my already erect nipples through the thin material of my dress.

I could feel the temperature inside my car climb as I stopped at a light and Shawn unbuckled his seat belt, then leaned over, pushing the material of my dress aside, taking one of my nipples in his warm mouth. He then begin flicking his tongue over my nipples and caressing parts of my breast that I thought only I knew about. My breathing begin to increase and I spread my legs for him, and as if he knew my intentions he begin to run his hand down my stomach toward my waiting and willing pussy. I waited in anticipation as his hands worked over my thighs, pulling the material of my dress up my legs. My spell was broken immediately when the driver behind us blew his horn to let me know that the light had changed. Shawn sat up and smiled, then looked over at my face, which must have been red from embarrassment. Then he told me that he knew this place not to far from his mom’s house where we could go and no one would interrupt. So, with that I begin to follow his directions to his “spot”.

When my car rounded the corner of the building, I noticed two or three cars already there. I turned to Shawn and asked him if I should turn around. He told me to just drive by them and pull between the next two buildings. So, I did as he said and then turned the lights off on my car. I looked to Shawn again and asked if it was safe, he laughed, and told me that it was ok. I was kind of nervous, considering that we were parked behind a shopping complex that had once housed an art supply store where I bought most of my classroom supplies.

However, the whole complex closed three years before, after the bigger stores either went bankrupt or relocated. I was so nervous. I asked myself if this is what I wanted. Thoughts about our age difference, my marriage, and what people might think when they read in the paper that a forty year old teacher was found with a former student, in her car, making out. However, the tension was soon broken by Shawn’s full lips on my neck, followed by his tongue sliding across my shoulders. He lifted his lips and we begin to kiss passionately. So deep that I could feel his heart beat though his lips. I didn’t want our lips to ever break contact, but they did, as Shawn sat back in his seat and asked me to get out the car. I must have stared at him as if he was crazed.

He must have been. There were people parked on the other side of the building, maybe 50 yards away. I gave him a second look, and he motioned for me to get out, as he grabbed the handle to the door and stepped out. I reassured myself and took a breath. I couldn’t believe I was going to do it. But then my throbbing pussy and a feeling that I needed it, hell deserved it, after over nine years of waiting and masturbating, took control of all reason, and I grabbed the handle and stepped out of the car.

To be continued...