Artistic Touch Ch. 03

Story Info
Continuation of teacher's infactuation with a former student.
1.2k words
4.09
31.6k
4
0

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 11/05/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Driving home, the events of the night rambled through my head. It all seemed like a dream. Had I really just had sex with one of my former students or was it some form of hallucination. I was suddenly brought back to reality as some of the warm juices left from our encounter oozed it's way out of my still swollen vagina and onto the crotch of my panties. Stopping at the store to get some gas for my car, I caught myself staring at the young man across from me driving the Mustang.

As I filled my car, I caught him staring back. The fluid that had just a few minutes ago felt so warm, now felt cool against my skin, as the night breeze passed through the fabric of my dress. Even that aroused me. Looking over my shoulder again I noticed the young man, who looked to be of college age, was still staring and begin to flirt. Just in time for his girlfriend to walk out the store and catch us. Getting in the passenger side, she shot me an evil glance as they pulled away. Walking in the store, I headed for the cooler, picked up a soda, and walked toward the counter. The woman behind the glass rang up my total, and asked me if that was all I wanted. Before I knew it, I'd answered "yes, and a pack of Marlboro Lights and a lighter".

Sticking the key in the door, I thought more about the decisions I had made tonight. I couldn't believe that I'd slept with someone young enough to be my son and actually bought a pack of cigarettes after having quit over twelve years ago. What was this young man doing to me? Turning the knob, I thought about the consequences of tonight. What if my husband found out? Or the school? Or hell, I ended up with some kind of disease? I mean I didn't know who he'd slept with and I really didn't think about asking him to wear any protection. For all I knew I could end up pregnant. But at this point, I almost didn't care. Shawn had did something to me. He'd set free a part of me that hadn't seen the light in years. A part of me that lived and huddled about in the shadows of my candlelit bathroom, when no one was around.

Hanging my keys on the key holder, I noticed that my husband had once again fell asleep on the sofa. I begin to wake him but decided that I'd leave him there for the time being. Walking up the stairs, I opened to door to our bedroom and noticed the blinking light on the answering machine. Fingering the play button, I begin to play back the days messages, as opened the door to the bathroom. I listened intently to the voices as I drew my bath water and begin to undress, half-way expecting to have received some sort of message from Shawn. As the messages came to an end with no message from Shawn, I continued my ritual of lighting candles and placing them around the tub, before adding my body wash and climbing into the bath tub. I reached over and turned the timer setting the duration on the jacuzzi, and slowly slipped, inch by inch, under the foaming water.

My nipples begin to harden as the water from the jets pulsated against my skin. I reached over and grabbed my sponge, coating it with the tea tree oil body wash, lathering it up and begin to wash the back of my neck. I closed my eyes. The scent of the hazelnut candles was beginning to become intoxicating, as I ran the sponge over my rapidly hardening nipples. Concentrating on the feeling of the sponge against my skin, I begin to imagine that it was Shawn's hands caressing my nipples. Had I found something new? I usually never thought about anybody while masturbating, it was just a way to release some of the built up tension from the day but just the thought of Shawn almost brought me to a climax.

Wanting to see how intense the feeling could get, I eased the sponge down toward my aching pussy and begin to tease myself by gently brushing it against my inner thighs. Taking my free hand I begin to lightly pinch, twist, and pulling on my now sensitive nipples. I imagined Shawn lips barely parting my pubic hairs with his lips, as he worked his way down to my now throbbing clit. Using the corner of the sponge I begin to stroke my hardened clit, slowly making circles around it, then gradually increasing the pace. I could almost still smell him on me, as I begin flicking the tip of my finger against my nipple, which brought me to a small orgasm. I closed my eyes tighter, trying to remember every inch of his ebony frame, how the sweat dripped off his forehead and on to my body, how his nuts tapped my clit in a cadenced, almost rhythmic beat. I let out another sigh as yet an additional wave of orgasms took over my body, causing me to unconsciously close my thighs around my hand and the sponge.

Turning over in the tub, I climbed up on my hands and knees. My orgasm felt empty but yet intense. I could picture Shawn walking in catching me in the tub, rubbing my clit, as my reddened nipples brushed across the cold, wet porcelain. I could feel the jet of water pulsating on my thighs, as I dipped my ass underwater. The stream of water became a fluid vibrator, pulsing against my clit, which almost sent me through convulsions, as my body once again exploded. I settled back onto the jet, feeling the water fill me. I could see almost touch Shawn in my fantasy now, as I moaned, and reached back with my free hand and begin rubbing my clit. I could feel it building. It had been building ever since I begin. It begin deep in my womb like a small ripple but quickly grew like a tsunami.

As the warm, refreshing feeling of the fountain of water inside me bubbled, I begin to stroke my clit faster, and let my middle finger ever so slightly slide into my outer lips. I couldn't hold back any further, as I thrust my hips back toward the jet and prepared myself to ride this wave that would surely drain me. I could here the water splashing, as the ride begin, my heart beat quickened, almost to the point of being audible, as the warm feeling begin to build, almost akin to a nuclear explosion. I could feel my heart beat travel all over my body. Just as I felt someone touch my face.

Opening my eyes, I see my husband standing in front of me, almost in disbelief. I'm sure he never knew seen me like this, but it was too late. My back arched as the impending blast detonated sending shards of heat through my arms and legs into my fingers and toes. I could feel the heat flow over my face and the euphoria, begin to set in. How was I going to explain this too him? What was this boy doing to me?