Artists Impression Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
joulie
joulie
197 Followers

Lunch, with French bread, wine and cheese was gone, as was Brian's sturdy erection. If he was being truthful, and I had no reason to doubt, he had taken the first steps to a satisfying new hobby.

I let him sleep as I ducked out to get a few lamb chops for the evening meal. It was dark when I got back, and I could see the light on in my flat, I just hoped that Brian hadn't decided to run out on me.

Fortune smiled on me, he was awake and sitting, still naked as a jay bird, on the Chaise where I had left him, sporting yet another throbbing erection.

"That," he grinned " was the most fantastic experience I have ever had but I guess it didn't work!"

"Well, it did, but not for very long obviously, just look at you, back where we started."

"Did you start your painting?"

"No, you fell asleep."

"Did not!" he laughed.

"Oh yes, and snored too. I hope you won't always fall asleep."

"Always? You mean ..."

"I want to paint you nude, and if that means...."

"No!"

"You being a Virgin, is that a life choice?"

"Certainly not."

"Certainly not?"

"Its just never worked out."

"I...am just going to cook you some dinner, no wine this time. And then."

"And then?"

"Wait and see."

We dined modestly, well I was modest, Brian was still starkers, his erection creating a teepee under his serviette. I didn't want the meal to be too heavy, I had plaaans.

"Coffee?"

"Please."

I have to admit to relishing the sight of this naked young man, I had no inclination to have him dress.

"Come, join me on the chaise."

There was space between us as he took his place, not at all what I wanted.

"Come, here, by me." I patted the chaise close to me.

He eased himself along.

Now his thigh was touching mine, that was more to my liking.

"You are such a sweet boy." I patted his thigh lightly.

He shivered slightly.

"Cold?"

"Not really."

I hugged him to me, not having waited for his reply.

I leaned towards him and ensured that our lips met, a lingering kiss, modest at first 'til I eased my tongue between his lips. As if by magic his hand rose to my breast. my chiffon blouse slipped silkily over my brassier as he stroked, my nipple within erecting at his touch.

Now and again girls, we all, well some of us anyway, when we set sights on a guy, get, how shall I say it, a bit obvious. Me, at about thirty (ish) ok about thirty five, should have known better than to have strayed into the realms of a mini skirt...but I did.

The one I was wearing this evening was far too distant from knee length...for decency if that was to be the intention,(it wasn't), more shall we say just below stocking top level. Those new fangled tights, just coming in seemed to be, well, not for me.

And yes, I do know, French knickers and miniskirts are not an ideal combination...well not for street wear, at least not for street wear unless you were engaged in a 'particular' line of business. This however was not the street, and although I had high hopes for the end result, I was not in that 'particular' business. French knickers were favourites of mine when I was 'in the mood'.

The kiss lingered, and lingered, we were both breathing heavily when I took his hand from my breast and placed it on my knee. His cock was bobbing freely and I had a strong temptation to take hold of it, restraining myself only by convincing myself that it may just go off in my hand.

I returned to kissing , and again insinuated my tongue between his lips. His hand caressed my stockinged knee, oooh his touch, so, so, electric. His hand now between my knees as they started to part ever so slightly in what I hoped might be a tempting invitation.

Brian didn't disappoint, as his hand slowly crept up between my thighs until at last, the electrical charge of his touch on the naked damp flesh beyond the thickened nylon stocking top. His fingers, separated now only by the silky whisp of my Frenchies from my furry treasure, were longingly anticipated.

Our kisses, prolonged, our breathing heavy and sort of nasal snorting neither he nor I wanting to pause for a breath, I eased the itch in my palm by grasping his throbbing cock. Breaking the kissing he paused, looking steadily into my eyes seeking permission, if any were needed, before he intruded to the leg of my knickers.

My seductive sexy choice of the mini skirt was, I can say it myself now, just a little foolish, even if as I felt at the time, sexy. Let's face it, it was tight. I am sure you can imagine the problem girls, you can, can't you? It was just so tight, I couldn't part my thighs sufficiently to allow his hand to progress.

"Don't you want?" He murmured, struggling to move his hand trapped between my thighs. "We don't have to..."

I relinquished his lips.

"Of course I do, more than you may ever know."

He removed his hand, and helped me to my feet, as I struggled to release the tight waist fastening of my skirt, his fingers busied themselves in removing my blouse, the chiffon ensured that as soon as the buttons were released it simply slithered from my shoulders and as the skirt eased down, both garments whispered to the floor, it took just one swift move to kick them under the chaise.

Quickly we resumed our embrace, I pulled him to me, his firm erection pressing against my belly as he, reached for and found my breast, my passion rising, our breathing laboured. His first tender, groping touch creating a deeper lust in me.

I am sure that he could feel my erecting nipple as he squeezed and fondled. He slipped his fingers under the lower hem of my bra and pulled it free of my tits, leaving it for the time to hang limply from my shoulders. We separated.

"My God." He looked down at the gifts he had uncovered. Flushed pink in my lust.

"My God" he repeated as he tenderly lifted and kissed each in turn.

My head dropped back and he eased away from my breast and licked and kissed his way up along my throat till once again he was able to regain my willing lips. His hand fondled my tits, his thumb flicking across each nipple in turn.

I moaned, Oh God I moaned, a deep, soul filling moan that shook a shuddering orgasm free to ripple through my whole being.

If this was the effect of his hand on my breast, his lips on my body and kisses on my lips, what was I to expect should his fingers reach their ultimate goal, the very thought drove the orgasm on, my god what a cum I was having, I hoped it would last forever.

We rolled together back onto the chaise, I had one foot on the seat and the other on the floor lying as he was, Brian was closer to where I wanted him than I had ever hoped. My honour was protected soley by the shear nylon of my French knickers, a protection which I lived in hope would not prove too effective. My honour was of far less concern to me than my need of satisfaction.

Brian's hand stole back between my thighs, stroking upward, caressing my stocking clad thighs. The open leg of the French knickers provided little resistance to his intrusive touch. The thickened tops of my stockings first surrendered, allowing his hand to gain access to my naked thighs, his touch, shockingly electric.

I could sense his touch near my pubes the anticipation almost making me want to wet myself before he actually touched. Then, the lightest of touches, barely a caress as my curls blessed his touch.

His next move parted the curls and placed his middle finger at the crest of my plump furrow now quite greasy at the expected intrusion of his phallic substitute. Slowly, tenderly, Brian started to probe, down...

The silkiness, as the sopping inner folds of my cunny parted was almost enough to push me over into something I wanted more control over. Alas it was not to be, the moment his finger touched my exciter, I erupted into an overwhelming orgasm. I clamped his hand between my thighs, his finger still lodged in my crease.

I stroked Brian's back, down along his flanks to his hips, which I held to steady myself as the orgasm washed over me. As I relaxed my thigh grip on his hand, he moved again, every move touched off another wave. Inexperienced as he was, it was impossible for his fingers not to sink deep inside me.

"Shit girl, don't waste you energy on his fingers, wait, not another orgasm til we fuck"I was trying to bring myself back to reality.

I slipped my hand between us and gripped his lollipop. It throbbed heavy in my hand as I steered the swollen knob to the depth he was probing. I displaced his hand and opened myself to Brian's penetration. Young, inexperienced, I knew what to expect, if memory serves , it was just four deep thrusting fucks before he discharged, flooding me with his cream.

In the deep emotion of the following few minutes whilst locked in osculation, the pulsing throbs died away, but not the sobs.

I soothed him, stroking his hair. Smothering his face with a million kisses. Those four pelvic thrusts deep, natural, instinctive fucks, were sufficient to release the orgasm I had held back from his intruding fingers.

I wept, biting my lip, both with joy and yet disappointment at the shortness of this initial congress.

" I am so sorry, So Sorry, I didn't want to do that. It just happened."

I bestowed another million kisses on this sweet boy as he repeated again, and again.

"I am so sorry, so, so, so, sorry."

"Your first?.. Your first fuck?"

Brian nodded. He may have cum copiously yet he remained solid within me.

"Don't worry, it happens. Not necessarily only the first time. I came too, so all is well, don't distress yourself.. if I hadn't, it wouldn't be the end of the world."

As his sobs faded I became aware of first a slight then an increasingly strong throb in my cunny. Brian's hand crept, almost sneakily, apologetically to my bosom, a squeeze, a gentle fondle, a thumb sought out and teased my nipple. My mouth reassured him, as once again, down in the coupling, the instinctive thrusting began, a very delicate twitch, a subtle movement, soon, we were in harmony, meeting thrust for thrust our essential parts totally synchronized as we fucked enthusiastically.

It seemed to go on forever, it probably didn't, but then, who's counting? I started to cum first, gentle ripples in the early moments gradually increasing in their intensity until Brian with a sigh simultaneously equaled my own strong orgasm, his cream mingled with my ejaculate to flood my cunny with the soothing balm of nature as we climbed slowly down from the plateau of our ecstasy.

Gradually we relaxed, no tears this time, just smiles, hugs and many kisses of appreciation from both of us. As Brian slackened, lubricated by the contents of my pussy, his cock slipped from it's captivity. Not only did his cock slip from me, both he and I slipped to the floor from the chaise. We lay together on our backs, laughing.

"Thank you, that was fabulous, absolutely fab...I told you not to worry." Brian giggled, then leaned up on his elbow, reached across and started to tweek my nipple, tracing around it with his finger.

"It is me that should be thanking you. I have never enjoyed anything like it."

"Come on, help me up."

As we got up from the floor, we could see the snail trail our juices had left on the chaise as we slipped from it.

At that time there was no shower in which we could freshen up our sticky bodies, so while Brian fixed a coffee for us, I filled the big old bath. Together we slipped into the water and relaxed.

An hour passed. Midnight struck at Christchurch, just five minutes away. We toweled each other dry and snuggled naked together between my sheets, several copulations and goodness knows how many orgasms took place before sleep finally beckoned...

I had achieved my goal, I had slaked my lust for this boy, at least for tonight, these were my last thoughts as I drifted into the arms of Morpheus.

I showed him the moistening treasure between my thighs. 'old' woman suckable nipples virgin naked pussy circumcised erection

French knickers miniskirts plump furrow Breast, Pussy cunny

joulie
joulie
197 Followers
12