Artists Impression Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
joulie
joulie
196 Followers

I reached for the flannel and soaked it to enable me to clean both my thighs and Brian's cock, and down between my legs. I certainly wasn't, well not at this instant going to suggest getting into the bath again.

Brian got a dry towel from the rail and helped to dry me. I had to grab his wrists on several occasions to stop his ministrations to my sensitive parts. I had my need, and right now, that was for a coffee and a meal. The breakfast was of course cold.

Both naked as the day we were born, we went to the kitchen, Toast and marmalade, those crumbs get everywhere, and hot coffee. Slowly we recovered our energy.

Naughtiness comes at a price, and a level of tiredness was the price right now. I cast open the French windows onto my small balcony, then realising I was naked and obscenely well fucked, hastily covered myself inadequately with the tail of the curtain.

I could hear Brian laughing behind me. The curtain barely covered my hillocks and the furry garden, my rear of course was totally exposed, to his gaze.

"The view isn't hidden from this side."

I looked over my shoulder, almost thankful that he was draped along the chaise. I say almost thankful, because, Brian was living up to all my fantasies. He was the fuck animal that I had imagined.

Time for a little common sense I think, I didn't have a fridge, and food was a daily shopping event, if we wanted to eat I had to go to the shops. Sometimes, when I have been painting, I have gone several days on bread and wine, but the energy usage over the last twenty four hours meant that was not an option.

Turning back into the room I headed for the bedroom, Brian followed. As I opened my knicker drawer he was at my side. I selected a boring pair of what I now call "granny" knickers, eyelet cotton briefs.

"You can't wear those." He cried.

"Why not?"

"Because they are not sexy enough."

"I am going out for shopping, not sex." I have as much of that as I want right here, I thought.

"Anyway, I generally wear sensible ones when I go shopping."

"Not always." He grinned "I recall a certain show of desire."

"What do you suggest I wear then?"

He selected an elderly threadbare pair of fleecy DKs.

"What?" I almost screamed.

"Must keep 'it' warm till you get back."

I reached to take them from him. He snatched them away, shook them out and held the waist elastic open for me to step into. I did so of course and slowly he started to ease them up my calves.

I really should have expected what came next, but I didn't. His face was near my, well you know, and could he resist? Don't be silly, his tongue snaked out, into my curls and then my furrow. I shuddered as it connected with my clit.

I just had to push him away, I didn't want to but I had no choice if we were to eat at all. Anyway, he stood and continued to vest me in these decrepit old knickers, making a big fuss over pulling them up over my bum. Not without fondling my cheeks I may add.

A silky transparent brassier was the next garment he chose, and again, he took advantage, as he reached round the back to fasten it he suckled on my tits before easing them into the cups.

I quickly slipped into a light cotton floral summer dress, I am sure you remember dresses like this one, v- neck, a pretty little collar, buttons to the waist and a flared skirt., picked up my basket and headed out, with the suggestion and little hope that he might like to do a bit of tidying while I was out.

I went to my usual stores, although a little later than the usual times. At the supermarket, Brian's place of work, I was greeted by the manager asking if he was able to help, he knew Brian often helped me.

He was sorry, but Brian was indisposed, but was hoping to be back after the weekend. I could hardly refrain from smiling as I offered my sympathy and my wishes for his speedy recovery.

I made my purchases, unusually, for the three days to cover the weekend. Before heading once more back to the flat with the strong prospect I sincerely hoped of a continuation of the sexual athletics of which I had so far been blessed.

joulie
joulie
196 Followers
12